Patient Review Highlights
Our family physician personally recommended therSumit Dhawan. It has been quite some time that i was suffering from diabetes. The friendliness of staff is the best in the dr Dhawan's Medicentre. By chance, I approached Sumit Dhawan for second opinion and thank god, i did because, he treated me without any insulin and all. I found the dr Dhawan's Medicentre itself quite pleasant. It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my diabetes. I am amazed that he is such a sweet doctor, even though he is so busy all the time.
Due to my erectile dysfunction i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. The atmosphere in the dr Dhawan's Medicentre is always so positive and full of life. Dr Ishu Garg is very talented and seasoned doctor. I remember, I read an article of her in the paper and made contact. She definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases. Her treatment suited me the best and now I am fine. The entire dr Dhawan's Medicentre is very nicely designed.
I never get sick, but then last year i started developing these symptoms. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of hair lossShe is a very practical doctor. It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself. Both Ishu Garg and staff were very helpful. Ishu Garg has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes her reference. dr Dhawan's Medicentre can handle all types of emergency cases. Thanks to her I am much better now.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my hair loss. Dr Idhu Garg is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. One of my colleague referred Dr Ishu Garg. All the staff members were very helpful. The dr Dhawan's Medicentre is decorated very nicely and doesn't look like a hospital. Finally with her treatment, I am completely cured from the disease.I am benefitted with the hairloss treatment she gave.
One of my colleague referred Sumit Dhawan. Sumit Dhawan has in depth knowledge and ensures that he explains the problem in detail. dr Dhawan's Medicentre can handle all types of emergency cases. It's been more than a year that I was experiencing difficulty sleeping. I am so happy that I chose therSumit Dhawan for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine.
I am very happy with DrSumit Dhawan. I really liked the homeopathic & non surgical method by him for treatment of My mother who had back pain since long. Most of doctors suggested surgery. But we were not ready for that. But when we visited him at dr Dhawan's Medicentre in delhi he gave a permanent solution. Now she is 90% relieved from back pain.
I was too thin and the problem in me was increasing day by day. Dr.Sumit Dhawan is really like god send person. I am so much benefitted with his gain weight treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. With the help of his treatment for gain weight I am feeling so great. I visited him at Dr.Dhawan's Medicentre in Delhi.
Dr Sumit Dhawan is very talented and seasoned doctor. His Medicentre was equipped with various facilities. Thanks to him that the headaches treatment he gave me has given brilliant results. It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my headaches. But I am perfectly fien now.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sumit Dhawan to be helped me improve my health. Dr sumit is pricribe medicine is very helpful and improve my health
Dr. Sumit Dhawan provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, professional, thorough and sensible. Thank you doctor
Dr. Ishu Garg provides answers that are very helpful and helped me improve my health. Thx so much mam....
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ishu Garg to be very helpful. Great docter ishu garg
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sumit Dhawan to be knowledgeable. knowlegeble
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sumit Dhawan to be inspiring. tq sir
Dr. Sumit Dhawan provides answers that are very helpful. thank doctor
Dr. Ishu Garg provides answers that are very helpful. Tanq mam
For around last 4 to 5 years I am having issue in my stomach. I am not feeling fresh after loo. Took alopathic, homeopathic, aruvadic medicine but no luck. Can you please suggest something.
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) or spastic colon is a rather common intestinal tract disease which is characterized by sharp pain in the stomach, stomach gas, diarrhea or constipation. It is a chronic condition whose exact cause, although unknown, is sometimes attributed to the dysfunctional production of the neurotransmitter, dopamine.
There is no particular treatment for IBS. However, the symptoms can be brought under control through various methods. The symptoms of IBS can be controlled by making lifestyle changes such as incorporating certain modifications to your diet and reducing or managing stress levels. For severe symptoms, you may require medications.
Patients may also consider homeopathic treatment for a rather wholesome effect and lesser side effects. The purpose of homeopathic treatment is to stimulate the body’s inner self-balancing mechanisms. In order to achieve this, this person must be provided with the right solution at the right time. Since homeopathy aims at treating the root cause of the problem, the treatment is stretched over a longer period of time. Additionally, homeopathy functions by stimulating the natural healing capabilities of the body. Some of the common homeopathic medications that can be used to treat IBS are listed below:
- Pulsatilla: Prepared from a medicinal plant known as wind flower, Pulsatilla is effective in the cure of IBS with its remedying effect on the gastrointestinal tract.
- Nux Vomica: This too is derived from a plant and has a positive effect on the digestive and nervous system, thereby being effective in the treatment of IBS.
- Sulphur: It is one of the most common choices among homeopathic practitioners for IBS. Sulphur affects the digestive tract and is helpful in the treatment of intestinal gas and constipation. It is usually prescribed for individuals who are rather thin and physically weak.
- Lycopodium Clavatum: This is mainly prescribed for people with diarrhea and stomach gas. This drug acts specifically on the gastrointestinal tract
- Asafoetida: This drug is prescribed when there is a fairly common constriction in the bowel muscles. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I want to know a balanced diet. I am 25 years old married girl. 5.6" n 72 kg, waist 34" I wake up at 6: 15 am n leave for work at 7: 30 and come back home at 7 in evening. I sleep at about 10 or 10: 30 p.m.please suggest me a balanced diet to loose weight.
Bad breath is a dental problem which could also emanate due to poor digestion. It can also be experienced as a side effect of other ailments as well as medications. Smoking and bad diet may lead to this and it usually becomes a matter of low self-esteem as time goes by. Homeopathy is one of the most natural forms of medication, treatment and wellness when it comes to such problems that affect the lifestyle of the patient. These medicines usually combine very small doses of naturally found elements so as to cure an ailment or condition. Yet, it is important to remember that one must get a prescription for these medicines from a professional medical practitioner.
Read on to know more about the types of homeopathic remedies available for bad breath.
- Merc Sol: If your bad breath problem also comes with symptoms like a moist mouth or constant dribbling, then this medicine may be prescribed. This usually happens when the salivary glands become too active and produce more moisture than what the mouth can handle on a normal basis.
- Pulsatilla: This medicine is usually prescribed if the patient complains of a dry mouth along with a bad breath problem. This helps in treating related symptoms like the lack of proper hydration due to the lack of thirst. Not drinking enough water can also lead to the problem of dry mouth and thereafter, a bad odour from the mouth.
- Kreosote: This medicine is considered as a very effective medication for bad breath, especially if the bad breath takes place due to caries in the teeth. This medicine can also help patients who are experiencing bleeding gums along with caries and bad breath.
- Hepar Sulphur and Carbo Veg: The combination of these two medicines is known as one of the best when it comes to treating bad breath. The other symptoms that call for the prescription of these medicines include Gingivitis or gum infection related problems and symptoms. When there is bleeding and pus in the gums due to the infection, then this medicine is usually prescribed. Excessive salivation is also another symptom that is treated by this medicine combination. Hepar Sulphur can be used if there is a throat-related infection or ailment that can lead to the problem of bad breath.
- Carbolic Acid: A homeopathic doctor will usually prescribe this medicine if the problem of bad breath is accompanied by intense and perpetual pain in the abdomen. The patient will also complain of gas in stomach due to the ailment that affects the stomach in such cases. This gives rise to many symptoms including bad breath. Loss of appetite is also treated by this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Hi, I got married 3 years ago. We are planning for children from past 1 year. But unfortunately we got Candida infection (myself diabetic). Since almost 8 months we both suffering with recursive infection. From last 2 months my sugar levels came under control. (HB1AC 6%) and since one month we are not facing any trouble with infection. (CUE of both is normal) Everything is going fine, but yesterday we both visited gynecologist for planning children. So doctor suggested my spouse to go under HSG test, and the test result showed that one of the Fallopian tube was blocked due to infection and there is a chance it may spread to another tube also. And she said blockage is permanent. And chances of getting conceive is just 50%. We both depressed. And further she suggested to go under laparoscopy. 1. Is Fallopian tube blockages are permanent? 2. Candida infection can really cause tube blockage? 3. Is there any chances to clear the blockage? 4. Another doctor suggested us to go under some procedure like injecting semen (do not know the medical terminology) directly when egg released in the normal tube for faster result. Is this procedure available? And suggestible? 5. Is there any chances of messing up with any side effects or health issues with the infection? Please suggest me the solution. And suggest us the best way (with 0% risk, my spouse health is important to me. Any risky procedure I am ready to give up the planning.). Thankyou.
I think I have toxic colon. I have the feeling of incomplete bowel movement. I have got liver spots and wrinkles on my back. Whether it is serious problem. And how toxic is my colon. Is there any way of measuring it.
One of the most common problems with the gastrointestinal system, peptic ulcers occur when the lining of the stomach - the esophagus or the small intestines, gets damaged. The damage occurs due to the development of sores on the lining which may be due to inflammation caused by certain bacteria, or due to erosion caused by the stomach acids. This can be a very painful disorder and end up severely limiting your life. Peptic ulcers can cause intense abdominal pain, vomiting nausea, indigestion and sudden unexplained weight loss.
The Homeopathic Approach to Curing Peptic Ulcers
The treatment of peptic ulcers in conventional medicine primarily revolves around the treatment of symptoms. The symptoms may be suppressed for some time but eventually come back sooner or later. This results in a vicious cycle where the treatment becomes less and less effective over time. Homeopathy, on the other hand, has an approach of trying to correct the problems from the root and over time, remove the very cause that results in the problem. Some of the things a homeopathic doctor may ask you would include –
- Family history of ulcers
- General health history of the family to determine hereditary health problems
- Physical characteristics
- Psychological tendencies and likes and dislikes among other information
Homeopathy takes into account not just the symptoms but the general constitution of the patient as well. This helps not only cure the ulcers but also the pre disposition to developing it again.
Effective Homeopathic Medications
Some of the most effective homeopathic medications used in the treatment of peptic ulcers are mentioned below. However, you shouldn’t try to self-medicate as it is best to consult with a doctor who can properly diagnose the problems and prescribe medication which are specifically tailored for you.
- Argentum Nitricum – One of the most effective medication in treating ulcers, Argentum Nitricum is usually prescribed when you experience sharp burning pains from peptic ulcers that radiate to different area of the abdomen. The pain is akin to the feeling of gnawing inside the stomach. Other symptoms such as vomiting, belching and nausea may also be present.
- Nux Vomica – If you have peptic ulcers and even eating the slightest amount of food causes pain, then Nux vomica may be a good option and thus be prescribed by your doctor. Another indication in such cases is where the abdominal region is very sensitive and you may feel pain even with the slightest touch. Nux Vomica is also very effective if your peptic ulcer symptoms tend to get worse after the consumption of tea, coffee, spicy foods or alcoholic beverages.
- Kali Bichromicum – Sometimes, peptic ulcers may cause the food in your stomach to sit like a heavy load immediately after meals. This can make you very uncomfortable and unable to do any other form of work. This is often times accompanied by a low appetite. In such cases, Kali Bichromicum has been seen to work wonders.
- Lycopodium Clavatum – If you have burning pain in your stomach along with the bloating of your abdomen, then Lycopodium Clavatum is the best medication for you. Other indications for this medication are when ingestion of warm water helps relieve pain. If consuming certain vegetables such as cabbage and beans worsens the situation, then Lycopodium Clavatum could be the best medication in such a case.
- Carbo-veg – An all-rounder in the field of homeopathy, Carbo-Veg is also effective when treating peptic ulcers which are accompanied by heartburn and acidity as well as sour belching. The pain from the ulcers may extend from the stomach all the way to the back. Other indication wherein Carbo-Veg may be effective is where the stomach area becomes very sensitive to touch and even small amounts of food may suddenly cause the symptoms to deteriorate.
- Hydrastis Canadensis – Stomach or abdominal pain accompanied by weight loss is one of the major indications where this medication may be prescribed. The patient may become emaciated and have sharp cutting pains in the stomach. In such cases, Hydrastis has been seen to be very effective.
- Graphites – This medication is extremely useful where along with the ulcer pain, you may end up vomiting your food immediately after a meal. A sensation which is painful and constrictive may be present in your stomach. Along with these symptoms, Graphites are also very effective when you suffer from excessive belching.
- Phosphorus – If you exhibit typical symptoms of peptic ulcer such as sour belching and a burning sensation in the stomach after eating, Phosphorus could well be the panacea. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Hypothyroidism refers to the lack of thyroid hormones in your body. Hypothyroidism is caused when the thyroid gland of your body is unable to produce the thyroid hormones like T3 (triiodothyronine) and T4 (thyroxine). Hypothyroidism can occur due to the inflammation of the thyroid gland or as a result of previous thyroid treatments, where a major portion of the thyroid producing cells has been removed. Hypothyroidism is more common in women. But, it can develop in any person irrespective of age or sex.
The symptoms of hypothyroidism are as follows:
- Increased feeling of cold
- Dryness of skin
- Increased blood cholesterol level
- Your muscles may be become weak and you may suffer from muscle pain
- Disruption in menstrual cycle.
Though these are the common symptoms, but it may vary from person to person. Hypothyroidism is a very common problem and homeopathy offers a very safe, painless and effective treatment for hypothyroidism.
The following are few of the homeopathic remedies for hypothyroidism:
- Calcarea carbonica: This medicine is advised to people suffering from obesity and increased sensitiveness to cold temperature.
- Sepia officinalis: This medicine is suggested to people suffering from irregular menstrual cycle and increased sensitivity to cold.
- Nux vomica: Nux vomica is prescribed when the patient shows symptom of depression.
- Lycopodium clavatum: This medicine is given to people having gastric troubles or encountering excessive hair fall.
Along with these, there are various other medicines such as Iodium, thyroidinum, spongia, lycopus and lapis albus. But it is highly recommended for you to visit a homeopathic physician to receive correct advice before taking any medication by yourself.