Hi friends, I am Dr Hitesh Shah from Mumbai. I am a homoeopath, a wellness consultant and a sexologist. Our today’s topic in this series is premature ejaculation and its permanent solution with homoeopathy. Well, friends, premature ejaculation is something which affects millions of men, especially young age group and the victim of their suffering is their spouse, their partners. Because men reach his orgasm, men reach his culmination, men experience the whole bliss, early maybe, but who ultimately suffers is the women because they don’t experience their pleasure or orgasm. In fact, women have multiple orgasmic potentials, they can experience multiple orgasm unlike men who when reaches one orgasm, discharges and goes to sleep. But women can reach multiple orgasms, they are more powerful in sex than men. But unfortunately, most men are finding it difficult to take their women even for one orgasm. Why so? It’s because nature has made men reach orgasm fast so that they can deposit semen in a woman and there are higher chances of conceiving and the continuation of species tales place. But as a result, lots of couples are suffering miserably. So let’s find out what is this premature ejaculation and is there any permanent solution to this?
Basically, ejaculation is a physiological counterpart of men reaching orgasm in his psychosexual consciousness. So if a man reaches orgasm faster, early or quickly then he will ejaculate fast before his expectation or before his partner’s orgasm and that is called premature ejaculation.
Now when would man reach his orgasm fast or early? Orgasm is peak, it’s the destination, it’s the peak of pleasure. You will reach your destination fast if your speed is fast so, if your speed of excitement, sexual excitement is too fast then you will reach your orgasm also very fast. So essentially, premature ejaculation is early orgasmic response due to the fast pace of excitement.
Now, why do some men have a very fast pace of sexual excitement? Now a couple of reasons-
- From their teenage, their way of masturbating which is too fast they have done masturbation in a very quick manner. So their sexual response pattern develops in their own system. It’s a kind of programming which keeps repeating itself, autonomously. So every time they are in a sexual encounter situation, they respond fast.
- It’s out of hurry or anxiety. Some men suffer from anxiety of losing erection they are in a hurry that they may not lose the erection when they have got, achieved the erection during foreplay. So once they are in hurry, they hurriedly rush towards orgasm.
- There is another reason, many men have a hypersensitive glans penis, the head of the penis is too sensitive. So the moment they are inside woman’s vagina, they tend to have erotic bombarding, they are taken to orgasm fast. Also, some men are constitutionally too quick in their sexual response.
Now there is a way out. Now, traditionally, most men tend to take tablets, which are generally psychiatric medicines like dapoxetine, paroxetine, colonel. Now this medicine, what it does is because of their nature they are basically anti-anxiety and anti-depression but their side effect has been found that they block neuromuscular junction and hence they block ejaculation and hence it is used for premature ejaculation. Obviously, they are bound to have a lot of side effects. And the result remains, the benefit remains only for 24 hours. So, this is a solution which gives you temporary benefit with a risk of side effects. As against that, there is a classical solution. If you can manage to control your speed of excitement, if you can work with yourself, then you can even enjoy the whole journey and not just the destination.Toh is ke le aap ka khud pe control develop karna hona, khud he to develop control over your sexual pace of sexual excitement. You need to take certain natural remedies and homeopathy is a fantastic science and with thousands of patients’ treatment we have discovered that it works beautifully without side effects and long-term solution. So you can develop a very good control on your pace of excitement, you can enjoy the journey. You can take your partner to climax and then reach your own climax. Also if the local area is hypersensitive, it needs to be treated and this we integrate with certain ancient techniques and modern techniques and the natural remedies
. Everything together brings about a beautiful transformation in your sexual response patterns and not only you will be happy with your prolonged time and the quality of pleasure but you will also make your partner reach her orgasm maybe even multiple orgasms very soon. So there is a perfect solution to this problem. Don’t feel miserable, don’t lose hope, your confidence will come back. You’re a complete man, the only thing is that your speed is too fast, and you’re not able to control it. And we’ll help you out, don’t worry.
So you’re always welcome for all the solution for any query feel free to contact and you can always contact us through lybrate.
Thank you so much. Bye.read more
Homeopathy treatment for Erectile Dysfunction
First let me make you understand What erectile dysfunction is. Basically, erection is due to rush of blood which involves your penile tissue and men get erection in order to have adequate intercourse. So if he cannot achieve a good erection, or if he achieves but cannot sustain a good erection and not able to have satisfactory intercourse, it is labeled as erectile dysfunction.
There are many Reasons when a man starts experiencing erectile dysfunction.
Broadly it is divided into two categories: one, psychological or situational, the other one is medical factors.
Now psychological factors play a very important role. See, if you understand the while Psychophysiology of erection it is an entire circuit from your mind, nervous system, and the blood flow. So I will explain you how sex is basically in your mind. Aap kuch sochte hain, dekhte hain, so five senses sabda, sparsh, roop, ras, gandh, and Kalpana, your imagination. Five senses and imagination triggers sexual desire in your mind. Now this mental excitement, this sexual excitement comes in your nervous system, the brain. Brain mate is in the form of electrical impulses. From there it travels via the sinal cord up to the lower part of the back. From there the messages travel of sexual excitement through the peripheral nerves to the private part of the blood vessels. Blood vessel gets stimulated, it opens up and there is a rush of blood. Man gets erection, woman gets lubrication. So if your entire circuit is proper – mind, nervous system, nerves, and blood vessel and blood flow, erection would be good. So mind mein agar sukoon hai, if you are relaxed and if you have love affection for your partner, if there is a very good passion level, the desire level would be great. So sexual desire messages are in a good quality. And then if your nervous system is in a good health, it will travel in through it very well. If blood vessels are elastic it will open up. If blood flow is good, erection will be good.
So again, if there are problem at any of these levels, there will be problem with the erection. In mind, what can be the problem? Suppose the man suffers with lot of stress, work area stress, financial stress,s family stress, responsibilities, day-to-day struggle, in that case, is mind is filled up with stress. So at the time of sex he is preoccupied with stressful negative vibrations. So the quality of vibration that could get generated is not good enough. Or he may also suffer with performance anxiety because last time he met with some failure, it enters his head, and he is conscious, he is nervous, he is not sure whether he’ll get erection again or not, and he has a fear, fear of losing erection. If I am getting erection will it stay there? Will I be able to perform? Will I be able to satisfy my partner? So all this anxiety envelops his mind. Agar mind mein sex hain toh neeche sex aayega, provided medically you’re also perfect. But if the sex is disrupte, if your sexual excitement get disrupted, you lose excitement in your mind and hence you lose erection, it went down. So these are called broadly psychological or situational erectile dysfunction. The next category is medical erectile dysfunction. Now, major reasons are alcohol, smoking, high blood pressure, diabetes, low testosterone, which is a sex hormone level, thyroid disorders, these are the common, and high cholesterol and triglycerides.
Now let’s understand how it affects your circuit of erectile physiology. The diabetes and alcohol, they affect your nervous system. Alcohol ignites your passion but takes away performance. Toh log alcohol lete hain, they get, you know, uninhibited, sab control chale jate hain, lekin over a period of time, unka performance pe effect aata hin, because alcohol is a central nervous system depressant. That is why jo message transmit hota hai, apko desire toh ho rahi hain mind mein, you get the desire, but the messages do not transfer via the spinal cord and the peripheral nerves. Same thing happens with diabetes. It’s called diabetic neuropathy. So ultimately what happens, we have desire, but there is no erection happening in the organ, because messages do not reach up to the blood vessel.
Now let’s come to blood vessel and blood flow. In a condition of hypertension, and those who are on nicotine, jo gutkha khate hain, supari khate hain, mawa khate hain, or smoking and even drugs for that matter, or hookah, all these affects your blood vessels, and it constricts your blood vessels, the blood flow reduces in every organ of the body. For that matter, even brain, heart, lung, kidney, sex, pancreas, legs, it can lead to paralysis, heart attacks, lung cancer kidney failure, diabetes, blood pressure, erectile dysfunction and gangrene. So nicotine is the worst enemy of your heath and sex life, so is alcohol. So due to nicotine your blood vessel will get constricted, it will lose its elasticity, blood flow will not take place, even if you have desire, even if messages travel via the your nervous system, blood vessel do not open up adequately, so blood flow doesn’t happen, so you get erectile dysfunction. Coming to blood flow itself, blood is generally very thin, it keeps running like water, so wherever there is demand it will go there. If you’re doing mental work it will go to brain, if you eat some food it will go to stomach, if you exercise, the blood will go to your extremities. And when you have sex, blood goes to the pelvic region, and blood gets engorged, or accumulated in the penile tissue, and one gets the erection. But agar blood samjho thick ho jaye, blood density increases, it’s like in water if you put sugar or oil, the water will become thick, and it will not run smoothly.
Same way it happens in high cholesterol or high triglyceride which is high fat in your blood. Or if sugar increases like in diabetes, so if you put sugar in water, how the water becomes thick, so blood also becomes thick. So even if there is desire, messages travel, blood vessel open up, but the speed of blood flow is too slow to give you a good erection, or help you sustain a good erection. Now you must be wondering how to come out of this situation. So what we do as a sexologist we first try to evaluate your entire life, your health, what are the reasons, your habits, your lifestyle, why you are falling prey to this problem of erectile dysfunction. And once we properly evaluate what are the factors in your case, accordingly we help you out. Now there are two ways to help you out. One is a shortcut, instant result, and a lot of patients come to us who have taken medicines which is known as Viagra and all those medicines, but it helps you for 24 hours.
So what is ideal, the second route is the classical way, where you have to deal with the underlying root factors. So if we deal with your stress, if we deal with your performance anxiety, if we deal with the effect of alcohol on your system, effect of nicotine on your system, if your high BP, diabetes, if we deal with all that, and if it also help you with if you have any relationship issue with your wife, of your performance anxiety. If we help you on these levels, or thyroid dysfunction or low testosterone levels, all these can be helped out adequately. So after evaluation we find out the reason and for each reason, we go for a proper treatment to deal with the underlying root cause, with homeopathy. Only homeopathy has this power to deal with these underlying factors. And we integrate this with counseling and lifestyle management.
So I am sure today every man can come out of his erectile dysfunction. Allopathy is a bull, it can help you instantly with Viagra, with pepper or any injection, with a vacuum pump, and there is also something called penile implant surgery available. Again if you want to go for natural solution, long-term solution, homeopathy is the best. No side effects, no dependence. So always live a happy life, always live a healthy lifestyle, and get rid of all the stress in your mind and always exercise well. Certain nutritions, foods are very important. So we give wholesome guidance on all this. And we can help you out to get rid of your erectile dysfunction forever, without any dependence on any medicine, and naturally and without side effects.
I am sure you are motivated to live a very healthy, wealthy and sexy life. You’re always welcome for any question any query, and you can reach to us through Lybrate. Thank you.read more
Doctor in Purnam Health Centre
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Submit a review for Purnam Health CentreYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Condoms are the best contraceptive measure you take before having sex because unlike other contraceptive measure such as birth control pills, they actually provide almost fool-proof protection against STDs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases). However, condoms need to be handled with care because if precaution isn’t taken while putting on the condom, it can cause tears on the surface. Here are 5 things you should know about condoms:
- Size does matter: 'One size fits all' might not be a good approach towards choosing a condom to wear, because thay come in different sizes. You should check the size at the back of the leaflet before buying it because buying a size that isn’t the right fit can result in tears which can put you and your partner at a risk of pregnancy and contracting STDs.
- Condoms do not affect the quality of sex: Contrary to popular belief, condoms do not have any effect on the quality of sex or the level of pleasure you derive from the intercourse. 98% people in a research confirmed this fact. So, not wearing a condom because “it doesn’t feel good” isn’t an excuse anymore.
- Latex allergies are a thing: Some people are predisposed to allergies caused due to the latex which most condoms are made of. Symptoms of latex allergy include itchiness, dryness and lesions on the foreskin. If these symptoms persist, don’t be embarrassed to rush to the doctor because the allergy can worsen and prove to be dangerous.
- The four types of condoms: The most common type of condom is the latex one, but because latex can cause allergies, an alternative material called polyurethane is used to make condoms too. For people who are allergic to both latex and polyurethane, polyisoprene condoms are a good option. The fourth type of condom is the lambskin condom which is made of lamb intestines. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello Sir, Please info why late period happen? My wife age 24 and 9 month in our marriage, her irregular period every month, so what's a problem her, in case regular period only one ya two months, and important we are not sex regular because she is not interested so please get this problem solution.
Women who masturbate regularly are likely to enjoy better sex lives with their partners and are more self confident in nature. Women who indulge in masturbation enjoy a wealth of physical as well as mental health benefits.
Following are the benefits that you should be aware of:
a) Psychological or mental benefits of female masturbation:
- Helps you accept yourself: Accepting your sexuality is very important as it makes you aware of your body and makes you comfortable with it. It strengthens your love for yourself and increases your confidence. Paying attention to your sexual desires and fulfilling them yourselves is pleasurable as well as healthy. Masturbation can help you know your physical needs and relieve stress associated to your personal and professional life.
- Improves mood and busts stress: Masturbation helps you get rid of depressed feelings and in turn positively affects your sexual life with your partner. It improves your mood and is considered an effective stress buster without any associated side effects.
b) Physical benefits of female masturbation:
- Prevents insomnia: Masturbation can be a natural way to prevent insomnia as there is a subsequent release of hormones and stress involved. During masturbation the hormone called dopamine increases as the process reaches climax. After orgasm, the hormones called oxytocin are released along with endorphins which consequently help you to sleep better.
- Prevention of infections: Female masturbation is very important as it prevents cervical infections and also relieves you from infections in the urinary tract. Recent studies suggest that masturbation helps relieve you from pain caused by urinary tract infections. It lubricates the vagina and eliminates harmful bacteria from the cervix.
- Better cardiovascular health: Masturbating promotes improvement in cardiovascular health and also effectively lowers the risk of developing type 2 diabetes. It has been observed that women who masturbate regularly are less vulnerable to coronary heart disease and overall have a better immune system.
It is common belief that people are highly interested in sex. However, this is not true. There are a lot of reasons which can reduce this sexual drive, known as libido. The reasons and therefore the causes are slightly different in men and in women. Read on to know some of the most common causes of reduced arousal in men and women and how to deal with it.
Causes of reduced arousal in men:
- Physiologically, sex is greatly influenced by the sex hormones and with age, as there is a gradual decline in the amount of these hormones in circulation, the sex drive also takes a dip. This need not be the case though.
- Stressed relationships is extremely common and though hormones have a big role to play, the mind is equally if not more important. If the couples are not happy, there is going to be no sex. As plain as that!
- Excessive smoking can reduce a person’s sexual arousal and even affect performance.
- Prescription medicines, lack of exercise, anxiety and depression are other causes that also reduce sexual desire.
- Testosterone replacement therapy in males is often used to boost sexual drive.
- Lifestyle changes including regular exercise, quitting or controlled smoking, stress management, healthy relationships can go a long way in improving sexual performance.
- If there are medications that are affecting the sexual drive, talk to your doctor and switch to an alternative.
- Counselling where the partner is also involved also is very important.
Women: The causes for low sexual drive in females is very different from men.
- Cultural differences: The cultural background and upbringing contribute in a big way to how responsive a person is. When it comes to sex, we as a country are still not very frank and open, and so there could be a perceived lack of desire. This is of course in the initial stages of a relationship and given some time, things would change.
- Relationship issues: Stressed relationships are definitely a big no-no for a physical relationship. Happy relationships definitely invite a lot more intimacy between the couple.
- Hormones: Testosterone which is present in both males and females affects sexual drive in women also. This hormone also gradually reduces over age, and causes some loss of libido.
- Medical problems: Depression, anxiety, endometriosis, fibroids, thyroid issues also affect a woman’s drive.
In managing this issue in women, psychology takes over a bigger role. Talking to the woman first and if required the partner helps in solving the issues in most women. Medical conditions, if present, should be corrected to address this issue. Hormone replacement and medication substitution also may be helpful if required.
Do you wish to be sexually happy? Well, you just have to follow four simple steps. You have to remember the fact that sexual interaction is not just a matter of physical happiness, but it is also directly linked with mental satisfaction. Therefore, you have got to prepare yourself mentally before you get intimate with your partner in bed. These steps will help you come much closer to your partner so that you can derive the highest sexual pleasure.
1. Exploring your body
If you want to make your partner comfortable at the time of physical intimacy, then you have to get connected with him both mentally and physically. In this case, half-hearted feelings will not do at all. Complete relaxation is needed before sex, and you can also use any vibrator for getting increased sexual drive. Concentrating on foreplay is one of the best strategies in revealing your love and sexual feelings. Foreplay is needed for increasing the sexual excitement to a great extent. Take your time and be spontaneous in order to make the moments more spiced up. Your kinky side should be exposed towards your partner.
2. Proper communication with the partner
Reveal your likes and dislikes to your partner so that the interaction can be made much stronger. You should switch off your phone at the time of private interaction in order to avoid unwanted interruptions. Honest confession about your body changes should be included. Mutually pleasurable acts need to be done on a specific note in order to get the highest pleasure. You can also share your sexual fantasies in order to make the interaction more effective and powerful.
3. Choose a proper time for sexual intimacies
Choose the best time for making sex with your partner. If you wish to create a wonderful space, then nothing can be the best option than planning on vacations. Sex initiation can be done by practicing both physical and emotional intimacy. If you think that you are facing any trouble in understanding the sexual needs of your partner, then you can definitely consult any expert counsellor or therapist. You have to try to overcome all sorts of emotional hindrances; otherwise, you will not be able to understand the feelings of your partner.
4. Stay fit and stable
You should be physically fit and mentally stable to get the best out of physical intimacy. Staying fit and calm is easy with simple exercises, walking and doing yoga regularly. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Depression is considered the common cold of all mental health issues and can strike in varying levels due to causes like pressing circumstances, problems in one's personal life and relationships, hormonal changes and other long term, chronic health conditions. Your intimate relationships are also subject to dejection when physical ailments enter the picture. Erectile dysfunction is one such area that creates depression. This is basically a condition that men suffer from. Due to this condition, a man is not able to get and hold an erection long enough to enjoy the act of sex. This can be caused due to related physical problems as well as stress. It can also lead to depression and problems in one's relationship due to anger, frustration, hopelessness and sadness. Here are a few ways to deal with depression caused due to erectile dysfunction.
- Recognising the Symptoms: The very first thing to do is to come out of denial and recognise the symptoms that are caused by this kind of depression. Usually, any long term or chronic problem can lead a person to look at himself or herself as a hopeless case. This can cause symptoms like dejection, a negative attitude towards everything and sudden outbursts of anger and frustration which may crop up in other areas of the patient's life. Since this is an intimate problem that one cannot discuss with everyone, the problem of depression gets all the more challenging. In such cases, the best thing to do is to be aware of the symptoms.
- Getting help: Simply being aware of the symptoms is not enough that is merely the first step. One will need to go ahead and do something about the symptoms. Visiting a sexologist or a sex therapist is the next step. With the help of therapy and discussions, the patient and the doctor can actually reach the root cause of the issue and help in realigning the attitude and thinking of the patient to come out of stress that is creating the issue, or to deal with medical repercussions of the issue in a more stable manner.
- Psychotherapy: One of the foremost methods used by most therapists includes psychotherapy that can help in unravelling the cause and finding a way to cope with the problem in a way that is focussed on discussions.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy: This form of therapy examines all aspects of the person's life and reality so as to find the cause of the problematic behaviour and reprogram the brain of patient with great deliberation.
- Antidepressants: While some medications can affect sexual functioning, there are antidepressants that do not have major sexual side effects. Please consult a Psychiatrist and discuss about this option too.
Tackling depression and erectile dysfunction is a matter of striking a fine balance with professional help.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
An orgasm is a sexual release that is highly intense in nature and something a person reaches as a normal culmination of the act of having sexual intercourse. Yet, there are many conditions where women do not orgasm. This may be due to a condition known as orgasmic dysfunction or anorgasmia, or even due to stress and anxiety or other chronic health issues. Whatever the reason may be not being able to reach an orgasm after attaining the peak of your excitement and ample stimulation can be quite a dampener. So, here are the myths and truths about female orgasms.
- No orgasm is abnormal: There is nothing wrong with a woman who cannot reach an orgasm merely through intercourse. This is a major myth that medical science seeks to debunk. To begin with, there are only about a third of women who can reach an orgasm with the help of intercourse. A third can reach orgasm during intercourse, but they do need extra stimulation. A third can reach an orgasm only with the help of manual or oral stimulation.
- It's all in the mind: Anyone who thinks that not being able to have an orgasm is a matter of being in a psychological space where it does not happen, could be mistaken. While stress could result in a few episodes where the female cannot achieve an orgasm, there is an actual condition that encompasses the problem of not being able to orgasm. This is called anorgasmia which could be global (never had an orgasm), or situational (cannot achieve orgasms in certain situations). This condition is tied to the mental and physical condition of the female in question.
- Frigid or suffering from relationship problems: This is yet another myth that many people harbour. A female may be perfectly normal and happy in her relationship. There may be many other causes for not being able to achieve an orgasm including side effects of certain types of medication, or due to the presence of other chronic ailments.
- Nothing one can do about It: Well, this one is a major myth. If the female is not being able to orgasm, then there is plenty that one can do about it. To begin with, the woman can try relaxation techniques. Also, her partner can encourage her to try other means of stimulation like manual stimulation, or oral stimulation.
It is important to address issues like intimacy and not being able to orgasm with your doctor and your partner with the help of counselling.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sex which gives pleasure to most, can be painful for some. Many women, mostly in their menopausal or postmenopausal phase find intercourse and penetration extremely painful. Menopause results in hormonal imbalance, with a significant drop in the estrogen level. The reduced estrogen level results in Vulvovaginal Atrophy (dryness of the vagina and thinning and weakening of the vaginal tissues). In such cases, women experience irritation, Vaginismus (vaginal tightness) and soreness after sex. One can also experience a burning sensation during urination. There may be inflammation of the vaginal tissues. If untreated, the inflammation can cause infection and other complications. "Dyspareunia" or pain during intercourse is very common in postmenopausal women. The pain experienced during sex can be due to "Vulvodynia" as well. Vulvodynia is a condition whereby a women experiences chronic pain in the external genitals or vulva. A number of other factors can also contribute to the pain during sex. A thorough and detailed investigation is thus very important.
Many women find it extremely embarrassing to discuss menopausal problems with their partners and doctors. The key to effective treatment lies in timely diagnosis and medication. There is nothing to be embarrassed about. The postmenopausal changes can vary from person to person. Thus it is very important to discuss every minute detail with your physician.
Many options are available to make intercourse a less painful experience:
- Keep dryness at bay: In most cases, painful intercourse results from dryness of the vagina. Use of a lubricant can ease the pain to a great extend. A water based lubricant is highly recommended. Regular use of vaginal moisturizers is also effective to deal with vaginal dryness.
- Vaginal care and hygiene: It is very important to keep the vagina clean. Avoid using soaps, bath oils and shower gels. They do more harm than good to the vagina. It is advisable to wash the vagina with warm to lukewarm water. Undergarments should be changed twice daily.
- More is good: Having sex at regular intervals is a healthy practice. It not only enhances and improves the blood flow, but also helps to overcome vaginal dryness.
- The Pelvic Floor Therapy is immensely beneficial. In this therapy, a gentle pressure is exerted in the pelvic region to relax the stiffened and tightened muscles. One can also massage the area to relax the muscles.
- Squat is a very effective exercise to strengthen the buttocks and hip muscles. Exercises to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles are also very helpful.
- One can also opt for Local Estrogen therapy and Systematic Estrogen Therapy.
Menopause should not affect your conjugal and sexual life. Visit here to know more and forget painful intercourse forever. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
It is generally assumed that after sexual intercourse, men more often tend to doze off immediately, leaving the women not entirely satisfied, primarily because of less foreplay and after play action. These assumptions are, however, not entirely wrong and there are many ways with which one can prove thus. Here are a few tips whereby you can reverse this cliche acute; and end it with a bang:-
- The traditional belief that men are more emotionally detached after intercourse than women are is inherently true in most cases and the best way to prevent your man from snoozing immediately after sex is to hold him tight and snuggle up. Being held feels good and right for both sexes, and is also an effective way of retaining heat.
- A great way of prolonging that physical intimacy after sexual intercourse is by giving your man a smooth massage. Perhaps you can lighten up his senses by slowly tracing circles on his torso or by gradually moving over and around the navel areas confidently and sensuously.
- By way of suggesting a bath or shower after sex, you are, in a way, inviting him and yourself for another possible orgasmic session. After taking turns in scrubbing each other's backs, necks and shoulders, you can proceed with moving along towards other parts of the body. Furthermore, a hot and wet-nude environment eventually supports a post-orgasmic flush.
- Oral sex is yet another invigorating way of sustaining the erotic process. Paying more attention to the area around the anus as well as the area around the clitoris is always an effective method to 'end it with a bang'.
- You could also try paying him compliments or whispering and breathing romance into his ears with stuff like, "I love you", or "I desire you", accompanied by light sexual caresses -as long as it prevents him from snoozing! If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
While the social stigma pertaining to women's sexuality is being gradually (albeit heavily) dismantled, questions addressing the sexual concerns and problems of women are also more widely and openly discussed now. The debate of whether to completely forgo sexual activity during menstruation is one that continues to share explicitly divided opinions despite everything even till this day.
The idea of intercourse during 'the time of the month' is one that seldom receives an approving nod. Inhibitions relating to the 'mess' and the notion that menstrual blood, sanitary pads, and tampons can lower your arousal rates may underplay the many benefits of engaging in sexual activity during this time. However, this remains challenged by the many upshots as enlisted below:
- Helps ease cramps
The release of oxytocin and dopamine along with other endorphins alleviate the cramps and body-ache that one might encounter during periods. Sex promotes better blood flow and relieves stress and can help battle mood swings during periods.
- Shortens the length of periods
Many women who engage in sex during menstruation often claim that their periods last for a comparatively shorter span of time than if they hadn't had any intercourse. This is because every time you have an orgasm, the uterus contracts. The muscle spasms of orgasm allow expulsion of blood and uterine lining faster than it is usually subjected to happen.
- No need for lubes
Your flow acts as an active and better lubrication during sex and this also enhances pleasure. This might act as a natural way to deal with dryness during sex and one may avoid store-bought lubrications during the time of the month.
- Chances are that you might actually like it
Changes in hormonal balances during the first few days of periods can make women more desirous of sexual activity and the partners may enjoy a greater level of pleasure. Sex during periods also ushers in a feeling of deeper intimacy between the partners. An intensified sense of libido that one may feel during this time is extremely beneficial to sexual activity. The pleasure is therefore greater and you might actually like it more than sex on normal days!
How to minimize the mess?
If your primary concern is the 'mess' that you're afraid to create, a menstrual cap or female condom may be the solution to your problem. They help reduce the blood flow during sexual intercourse. In fact, even a regular condom can make it less messy, at least for you partner. Sex in the shower also elevates cleanliness while retaining (often increasing) the excitement in your sexual act. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.