You have not mentioned symptoms for which you did ultrasound. Need details. In the meanwhile follow this 1. Stay hydrated
2. Eat more calcium-rich foods
3. Eat less sodium
4. Eat fewer oxalate-rich foods-- foods high in oxalates are: spinach, chocolate, sweet potatoes, coffee, beets, peanuts, rhubarb, soy products, wheat bran.
5. Eat less animal protein
6. Avoid vitamin c supplements
7. Maintaining a healthy body weight
8. Reducing alcohol intake
9. Avoiding excessive caffeine consumption
10. Avoiding sugary drinks
homeopathic medicines have good results. Consult online with details.