Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Submit a review for Purnam Health CentreYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
If you thought it is easy to make your partner lose control in bed, you surely were mistaken. While love and care for one another happens to lay the foundation for any kind of physical expression, it, in no way, teaches you the precise art of seduction. Seduction again is the key to win over her mind and body. The first step towards consummation of your relationship could be made secure through a few basic tips on seduction.
Read up these tips to know how to seduce her best:
Going slow is a tried and tested way: Pouncing on the girl you like will take you nowhere. It might rather end her interest in you altogether. So instead of rushing through things, you must try to go slow. Take time to understand the person and also make efforts to value her likes and dislikes. Patience will help her open up to you like no other thing.
Feed her with the pill of attention: As says the prevalent stereotype, females love attention. Hence, listen to her intently while she speaks. Her habits and gestures might seem quirky to you but it also is a way to map the person you are with. So, never let her feel ignored or being taken lightly.
Make her feel comfortable while getting close: Constant feedback is a great means to develop your skills at seducing a girl. Your moves of warming up to a person may make her feel uncomfortable. Always give your partner a chance to speak out her preferences. While you like hugging your girl too tightly, she might be completely averse to it. In such a case you need to loosen up a bit.
Ensure your surroundings suit the mood: You cannot expect her to feel at home in a place that is either too dingy or public. The ambience is an important factor when you plan to build up physical intimacy. You must ensure the place you both are in is safe, clean and airy. Mild decorations could be the cherry on the cake. Also, partners should not be in a hurry.
- Rid yourself of bodily vices: When on a date and especially if there are plans of making out, you should put your best foot forward. Brush your teeth, remain clean and use deodorant to get rid of body odor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Though sexually transmitted diseases affect a number of people, it is considered a taboo subject and not often talked about. This has given rise to a lot of misinformation and myths about it. Let's clear up a few of these myths.
Myth: Herpes Virus can be transmitted through a toilet seat.
Using the same toilet as a person infected with herpes will not increase your risk of contracting the virus. Herpes spreads only through direct skin-to-skin contact. However, it is a good idea not to share personal care items like towels, soaps etc with a person suffering from an STD.
Myth: STDs are transmitted only through vaginal sex.
If you are in direct contact with any kind of body fluid of the person suffering from an STD, you can get infected too. STDs can be transmitted through any form of intercourse including oral, vaginal and anal sex. Thus, always use a condom for any kind of sexual act.
Myth: Baby oil can be used to lubricate a condom
In some situations, you may need to lubricate a condom before use. Oil-based lubricants like baby oil, Vaseline and hand creams should never be used to lubricate a condom. This is because they can break down latex and allow STDs to pass through. Instead use water soluble lubricants like contraceptive jellies. You could also use saliva.
Myth: You can't get an STD if you've had sex only once
STDs like Chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis have a very high infection rate. Having unprotected sex once is more than enough to get infected with the virus.
Myth: Two condoms are better than one
Condoms are not designed to be layered and used. Using two condoms instead of one may result in the condoms breaking due to the frictions between them. A condom must also be never reused. It should be put on as soon as there is n erection to protect against early ejaculation.
Myth: You can catch an STD only once
Some STDs like HIV and herpes are infections that last a lifetime. Others can be treated with antibiotics and antivirals. However, once you have recovered from an STD you are at the same risk of catching it again as you were the first time. When it comes to STDs like Chlamydia, a second attack can be worse than the first time and cause lasting damage to your reproductive organs.
The only way to protect yourself from STDs is to abstain from unprotected sex. Always use a condom for any kind of intercourse. Homeopathy play very important role in improving patients immunity and help fight infection through body's defense mechanisms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
The greater part of us can recollect the hot, zesty minutes when the love life was new and everything was rosy between you and your partner. However, the flame of a decent love life may fade away. Gradually, you and your partner may have an uninteresting sexual life.
In order to break the deadlock, you must find ways to bring back the old flame. Here are 10 ways, following which you can slowly get back to your glory days:
- For men, keeping a healthy heart is a must for long lasting spirit in bed. Your penis chips away with circulatory strain. The mind sends signals to your penis that causes vessels to swell with blood. Your heart is in charge of pumping the blood. When the heart is not functioning at its best, it can bring about issues with the blood stream from the heart to the vessels in your penis. This can make it hard to accomplish a full erection. Ensure your circulatory framework is working at top shape. Essentially, what is useful for your heart is useful for your sexual well-being.
- One of the most ideal approaches to enhance your sexual well-being is cardiovascular activity. Sex gets your heart rate up, yet standard activity can help your sexual execution by keeping your heart fit as a fiddle. Sweat breaking activities, such as running and swimming, can do marvels to uplift your charisma.
- In case of men, some food items help in increasing blood flow. This accounts for better erection. Example, banana (rich in potassium), onion, garlic, chilies and pepper. Some of these items reduce hypertension.
- There are many people who have certain sexual problems, but keep them to themselves. People tend to hide their problems from their partners because of fear of failure. These problems should be talked about, given attention and be cured in order to restore the normal sexual performance and erectile dysfunction is one such problem.
- Sex is a two way road. Giving careful consideration to your partner's longing makes sex pleasurable for them and turns you on as well. Discussing this in advance will make it easier for you.
- In case you're not enduring the length you desire in bed, you may require some practice. Masturbation can help you enhance your stamina.
- Exposure to sunlight decreases the production of melatonin. Less melatonin increases the potential for sexual urge. Spend some time in the sun.
- Reduce much stress possible from your life. Stress boosts blood pressure and heart rate and your sexual performance gets hampered.
- Get rid of unhealthy habits, such as smoking and drinking. Such stimulants may lead to impotency, and you must avoid them to maintain sexual health.
- Experiment with new and different sexual positions to make it more interesting and fun for your partner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist and ask a free question.
There are a number of reasons that can cause pain during intercourse. Physical intimacy is one such thing that requires your physical and mental stimulation in order to create a satisfactory environment and peak appropriately.
From sexual interest to stimulation, excitement and even sexual peak - there are four distinct stages in the act of sex and sexual intercourse that inevitably follows, until orgasm. So, it is important to be in the right frame emotionally and physically in order for the four phases to progress properly towards sexual climax. Yet, there are a number of reasons that can cause a decline in sexual interest and drive, as well as a less than satisfactory sex life. One of the reasons includes pain that many people, especially women, experience during the act of sex. This is called Intercourse pain or even Dyspareunia. Following are the reasons behind this pain-
- Cervical Problems: Many times, problems with the cervix can lead to dryness which can cause pain during intercourse. This may occur due to infections and other such conditions which cause pain during deep penetration.
- Uterus Related Problems: There may be problems with the uterus including fibroids and other such growths in the lining which can lead to pain during intercourse. Also, the presence of Endometriosis can also cause pain during such activities. In this condition, the tissue lining usually ends up growing outside the uterus which can cause severe pain and other related symptoms.
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease: This condition is also known as PID. In such cases, the tissue within the pelvic region can get infected to a great extent which causes a variety of painful symptoms and growths including pain during intercourse.
- Ectopic Pregnancy: When the fertilised egg develops outside the uterus, it is known as an ectopic pregnancy. In such cases, there may be pain in the region during sexual stimulation and activity.
- Vaginal Infections: Pain during sexual intercourse may also be experienced due to vaginal infections and other yeast infections as well as a condition known as Vaginismus which can lead to involuntary twitches and spasms that can arise because of fear of getting hurt.
- Lack of Lubrication: Excessive dryness and lack of lubrication, especially during stimulation can lead to pain during intercourse as well, as the opening does not expand or accommodate the male member properly. In such cases, one can use a lubricant.
- Stress: Many times, a stressful situation can keep one from enjoying stimulation which creates dryness and pain during intercourse.
Ensure that you see a doctor in case your problem is more than mere occasional pain, as it could also be a side effect of a more serious ailment.
Vaginal dryness is a painful and uncomfortable condition that can happen to women of any age. It is most common in menopausal women. Low estrogen levels during menopause can be one of the main causes of vaginal dryness. Childbirth, anti estrogen and lactation are some of the other causes of vaginal dryness.
Other medications like those taken during breast cancer treatment can cause vaginal dryness. Antidepressants and allergy and cold medicines too can cause vaginal dryness. Some other uncommon causes are the use of vaginal douches which disturb the chemical balance and the unusual autoimmune disease called sjö gren's syndrome.
Hormone replacement therapy (hrt) is usually advised to treat vaginal dryness. But many women do not opt for it as hrt can lead to breast cancer and cardiovascular diseases. Homeopathy can help you with symptoms of menopause by triggering the natural hormonal balance.
Most of the time homeopathic remedies focus on the bigger symptoms of menopause to handle the issue of dryness. Some of the most recommended homeopathic remedies are as follows:
- Sepia: if you have marked itching accompanied by dryness, if you get hot flushes that move up your body and mood swings, if you feel pain during coitus and are susceptible to vaginal discharge and yeast infections, then sepia is beneficial.
- Lycopodium: you may need lycopodium if you have hot flushes that move up to your face and if your sweat smells, and feels sticky. If there is inconsistency in urination and you get cramps in your legs, lycopodium can help in the long run.
- Natrum mur: pain during sex (dyspareunia) leads to low self-esteem and strained relationships. Natrum mur is the best medicine to treat vaginal pain that arises from dryness.
- Platina: vaginal dryness leads to both dyspareunia and vaginismus (inability to engage in vaginal penetration, for instance, penile penetration, inserting tampons, etc.). These issues can be treated with platina.
- Argentum nitricum: vaginal dryness can lead to bleeding during sex. Argentum nitricum is most beneficial if you experience pain during sex and bleeding thereafter.
- Bryonia: hot flushes with feeling faint, headaches and constipation are treated with bryonia.
- Folliculinum: if there are complaints of brown or yellow vaginal discharge, erratic menstrual cycle, constant cystitis and weight gain along with dryness, then folliculinum is prescribed.
Are you unable to last long in bed? If yes, then you can opt for a number of treatments available for the same. However, Homeopathic treatment for concerns, such as these is an ideal solution. Premature ejaculation refers to the ejaculation of semen just after penetration, within a very short period of time or even before the penetration happens during a sexual intercourse. It is the most common sexual problem encountered by men and can be very distressing and frustrating for the individual as it can hamper his sex life drastically.
Many causes are responsible for premature ejaculation; they are mentioned below:
- Masturbating frequently
- Unhealthy lifestyle
- Consuming certain drugs or even prescribed medications
- Erectile dysfunction
- Hormonal problems
- Guilt feeling
- The desire to satisfy a new partner
The most common symptom of premature ejaculation is when the unable to delay ejaculation for more than a minute. If ejaculation happens after five minutes or so, then it is considered to be normal by doctors. Premature ejaculation is a very unpleasant experience, which can be an ego dampener for you. However, homeopathy, with its vast array of medicines, offers effective remedies for premature ejaculation, which do not entail any side effect as well. Some of them are mentioned below:
- If premature ejaculation is followed by a feeling of weakness, then your doctor may recommend you medicines like Graphites, Staphysagria or China.
- If your sexual desire decreases after a premature ejaculation, then your doctor may recommend you medicines like Agnus Castus, Carboneum Sulphuratum.
- In case premature ejaculation is related to impotency, then your doctor may recommend you Nuphar luteum or Phosphorus.
- If you show symptoms of numbness or get easily excited, your doctor may recommend you medicines like Nux Vomica or Kali Bromatum.
- Sometimes antidepressants may also help you to treat the problem efficiently.
If you encounter the problem of sexual ejaculation, you may consider visiting a homeopathic physician for correct advice.
Low libido in men is a common disorder. It can act as an obstacle in a persons healthy sex life or might even push him towards neurological disorders. Treatment is, therefore, necessary.
- Lycopodium can spice up your sex life: There are many who suffer from impotence as a result of an overactive sex life. Men who have attained the age of fifty might have strong sexual desires but experience a lack of drive during the activity. Lycopodium can treat lowered libido in such cases. Homeopathic doctors prescribe this medication to people who usually suffer from gastronomic disorders such as flatulence or gurgling in the abdomen. A person known for his nervousness or fears regarding public interaction will also find this medicine helpful.
- Gelsemium can channelize blood to the right places: Low libido can also be experienced due to weak muscles. Don't miss the fact that the male reproductive organ is also made up of muscles. Lack of strength in penile muscles might decrease a person's sex drive. Gelsemium can treat this condition. Males with acute stage fright or consciousness can also benefit from this medicine.
- Arg nit is also an effective medication: Men with the requirement of this medicine usually suffer from diarrhea whenever subjected to tense situations. Anxiety makes them go weak in the knees. A flaccid penis or a shriveled genitalia can be taken care of with Arg nit.
- Arnica: If your penis is swollen and feels tender or sore, sex drive is bound to decrease. These may happen due to fatigue that further results from work pressure or physical exertion. Arnica can successfully remedy such instances.
- Lachesis: Lachesis can be of help in cases where the patient fails to achieve an erection but feels sexual urges nonetheless. Many times, the patient can feel jerks within the penis while it is in its flaccid state.
Certain physical ailments are still a social taboo and are not discussed openly, but we need to understand that a problem can happen with anyone irrespective of their cast, creed and gender. Erectile dysfunction is a serious problem prevalent among men across the world. It is a disorder that records a higher percentage with the passing age. Erectile dysfunction or ED is treated as a social taboo, for most people think of it as a sign of lower masculinity. However, it is only a condition that may arise from a wide spectrum of reasons and is curable. While some medications involve the risk of side effects, homeopathy rules out this additional risk in its attempts of treating erectile dysfunction. Homeopathy carefully looks for the underlying causes leading to sexual incapacity in men and will, therefore, remedy the problem from its root cause.
Most common symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction :
- Difficulty in achieving an erection.
- Inability to perform in bed as the person ejaculates way before culmination and is unable to maintain an erection.
The following homeopathic medicines are known to treat instances of Erectile Dysfunction:
- Nux Vomica can better your sex life: Nux Vomica is prescribed by doctors to treat mild cases of erectile dysfunction. A dysfunction caused due to lack of rest, work pressure and a demanding competitive world can be treated with the use of Nux Vomica.
- Caladium can be effective: Many people suffer from sexual weakness due to their bad habits. Addiction of any kind might impair your sex life. People who consume tobacco should take Caladium to counter the ills of erectile dysfunction. People who are not aroused even after foreplay or oral sex should resort to this effective medicine. It is also known to treat apparent impotence resulting from acute psychological stress.
- Selenium can help you get an erection: Patients requiring selenium feel the pangs of sexual desire but face a weak or slow erection to consummate their desires. They experience fatigue after having sex or might even turn irritable after intercourse. Involuntary passage of seminal fluid during sleep, urination and pooping are some of the symptoms Selenium takes care of.
- Lycopodium can help you regain confidence in bed: This medication is prescribed by many professional homeopathic practitioners. It is a sought after medicine in the world of homeopathy. In younger adults, erectile dysfunction could be the result of very frequent or rather regular masturbation. Indulging in random sexual activities can also lead to premature ejaculation. Lycopodium helps these cases. However, in older men, the presence of sex drive might be unaffected but there is insufficient erection to have intercourse.
I would like to know which type of mattress (for e.g coir, foam, spring) is best for health? What should be the optimum size of mattress?
Allergy is from e-coli bacteria. And due to this urine and blood is infected. in report of urine the amount of ecoli bacteria Is many. How much long time it will take to recover? And what medicines will you prefer to take to me?
Hello Dr. last night my gf spend with me means just sleep together and do kiss but our badluck that we do not have control and slowly do all thing even intercourse but in morning she angry on me but is not only my fault? And second was when I insert my penis it go easily inside in vagina so she is not virgin or she do sex before?
Hello Doctor, I am 32 years old male and from past one and half month I quit my smoking habit, but now a days I found that I am not focusing on task , I feel lazy in my office . When I take cigarette my mind gives my better output . Please help me out from this problem as I do not want to be smoker once again . Thanks.
I have 43 years old and our wife is 37 years and last 16 years get together . I have 2 kids and one 14 years old and another is 6 years old. My wife do not take interest in sex. Please advice me .
I am an 18 years old girl and I had epilepsy earlier on but now its not there but since I was strictly told by the doctor not to use mobile phones, watch tv for more than half an hour , swimming ,cycling and many other of such things but these are something which I need to use and sometimes for relaxing like tv and mobile so is there any chance that I happen to face the disease again also these days I have been using tv and mobiles a little longer. Please give some advice.
What should be the diet for having perfect health while I am doing workouts everyday and what must be the diet in summer days.
Hi sir. I am over 40 and late married. How safe is to take sex stimulant tablet available in market to have good erection. I have undergone male fertility test. All my parameters are normal. Kindly assist me on this issue.
I have been having digestive problems since last July so that's 11 months. The worst part is the mucus I get in the place of a bowel movement, with bowel movements or just gas with it. I go from severely constipated to diarrhea for days but always with mucus. I have had an abdominal scan with normal results, tested negativity for H-pylori, treated with antibiotics to see if it was C-Diff or something else bacterial but no improvement, treated with anti-acids to see if it is ulcer but also no improvements. I have tried probiotics, digestive enzymes & alot of natural treatments that have not worked either. I get horrible stomachs aches with this and times of uncontrollable diarrhea and mucus outbursts. My tummy is almost always uncomfortable. This makes my work life and personal life very difficult. I am so miserable with this & I would appreciate any answers or advice on this as it has destroyed my life. Thank you in advance from one soul to another.
I am in a bad situation to say that I am getting too much thoughts about my in-laws and problems facing by them. Getting lot of irritation that I can not concentrate on any of my work. Suggest me to getrid of that.
Do you wonder why suddenly at times you go on a zero sex drive? it could happen even when your chemistry with your partner is fine, nothing is heaving on your mind, and you are otherwise healthy too. Only you just don't feel like having sex. This might have to do with what you are eating.
Here are some of the foods which can kill your sex drive.
1. Diet soda - while staying fit is an excellent idea, drinking diet sodas with artificial sweeteners can be absolute mood killers as they directly affect the levels of serotonin, a hormone which assists you in reaching the zone.
2. Caffeine - it certainly increases stamina for sex. However, for someone who is already nervous, this would mean increased anxiety which in turn would lower the sex drive. Overdose of coffee is known to increase one's stress hormone levels, too, affecting one's sex drive.
3. Chocolate - this is surprising since chocolate is known as an aphrodisiac. A study has shown that since it stimulates love and euphoria, it might also suppress, at times the testosterone levels in the body.
4. Mint - while mint is a good way to clear your breath after a meal, the menthol in it is also known to lower the testosterone. This lowers your sex drive.
5. Popcorn - when popcorn is made in the microwave and eaten, it could totally kill the mood for sex, especially in men. Research suggests that the bag's lining has chemicals which kill sex drive and in the long term can also cause prostrate problems.
6. Cheese - if made of cow's milk, cheese contains a lot of synthetic hormones which are known to mess with human body's natural hormone production that primarily includes testosterone and estrogen.