Today we will be discussing the topic of Ayurveda for wellness. We repeatedly discuss how “Prevention is better than Cure”.
But What exactly is Prevention? Very few of us are aware of that. Nowadays It has become a fashion to do preventive health check-ups through blood tests and other parameters. But a few blood tests and these parameters can not complete your preventive care. It may give an idea of your pathological condition but it may not give a complete idea of your physiological and mental health. Our 5000 years old ancient science gives an idea of preventive care.
Ayurveda, literally, means Life Science; ‘Ayur’ meaning Life and ‘Veda’ means Science. It gives a detailed idea on how to do things and spend your life on a day to day basis. There is a popular saying in Ayurveda that goes like “Swasthasya se Swasthya Rakshanam, Aturasya vikar prashamanamcha”. It means to take care of the healthy individual and also to take care of the diseased person by all preventive measures as is the aim of Ayurveda. How diseases are formed or how disturbances in health occur is also described in the ancient text in a beautiful manner. Ayurveda says that in a particular condition or at a particular time if a person is doing things in a proportionate or disproportionate manner then that is responsible for the wellness or illness. To get good health or wellness, we need to follow this principle.
We are mostly living in a 9-6 time for our daily routine. If we follow our daily routines in a proportionate manner, for example, intake of healthy food, regular exercise or yoga, follow proper sleep schedule, and if we spare time for family and social well being, then we can definitely achieve the health goal and can get supreme health. This may not happen due to sedentary lifestyles. We do not follow a proper diet, no proper sleep hours, no proper time devoted to regular exercise and yoga, resulting in individuals suffering from health problems at an early age. As early as twenty to twenty-five, many individuals are suffering from health problems. For examples, several young girls are having period issues and many young boys have joint pains or general weakness problem at a young age due to the sedentary lifestyle.
How to get rid of these problems and how to stay healthy by taking preventive measures?
Wellness is a lifelong path and is different for different persons and individuals. Ayurveda helps you to achieve your wellness journey through its basic principles. One cannot achieve the health goals without doing the detoxification because the toxics are responsible for the disease or illness. For detoxification, the Ayurveda Panchakarma procedure will support you in recovering from the illness, for getting relaxation from stress, and for getting rejuvenation from weakness. The Panchakarma, as the name suggests, is the process of five procedures which is the detoxification process in Ayurveda. As our body is formed by “Panch Mahabhutas” and “Tri Doshas”, Panchakarma procedure also works on the same principle. Panchakarma include the five main procedures and there are some sub processes.
- First procedure is the ‘Vamana Karma’, the scientific MSS process for tougher disorders or detoxification from the cougher disorder.
- Second is the ‘Virechana’ process, which is the scientific purgation process for the aggravated pitas disorder and the detoxification process for the ‘pitah doshas’.
- The third one is ‘Basti’ process which is the enema by the medicated oil or decoction. It is the detoxification process for the Vata Doshas.
- Other Panchkarmas are the Rakt Mokshana and Nase, and also includes Netre Darpan, Shirodhara, Sanik Basti which also helps to achieve our wellness goals.
One can achieve wellness by doing following these procedures regularly or as per the advise of the Ayurveda physician. One can do this at any authentic Ayurveda centre or at our centres as well.read more
Hello viewers, welcome to our lybrate youtube channel. Mein Dr Priyanka Shende aap sabhi ka iss channel pey swagat karti hoon. Meine BAMS TTCM yoga kiya hai 7-8 saal ka mera ayurved ka experience raha hai, aur meine sukham Ayurveda centre k naam se mera 2 clinic hai ek sector 23. Nerul east mein hai aur dusra sector 12 kharbar nagar navi Mumbai mein hai. Doston aaj kal apne health ko leker, apne diet ko lekar bohot conscious ho chuke hai, lekin iss diet k bare mein mein apko ache se iss channel ki video mein bata deti hoon.
Ayurveda bohot prachin hai 5000 saal purana iska itihas raha hai. isme Ayurveda ayur means life and veda means science basically its science about life or knowledge about a life. Ye ek eisa ved hai jisme hamari jivan shaili ka varnan kiya hai .jo byakti swast hai uska swast banaye rakhne k liye Ayurveda mein dinacharya rudracharya vasayan vajikaran ittadi ka varnan dikhai deta hai aur jo vyadi se pirit hai uss vyadi ko swmul nasht karne k liye ilaaj bhi bataya gaya hai. Lekin swast vyakti kaun hai ye abb hum jante hai. Swast vyakti usse kaha jata hai jinke dosh rehte hai hamare sharir mein, vata pitta kafa aur agni, ek jatt agni aur ek sapta dhatu agni uske sath mein dhatu rasa rakta mansh meda asti maja shukra ye hamere sarir k andar 7 dhatu hote hai, aur jab ye sab balance rehte hai to wo individuals swast kehlata hai. Uske saath mein hi hame hamara atma means soul mann means mind aur senses means indriya agar prasanna rahe ya happy rahe toh wo vyakti swast kehlata hai iska matlab, Ayurveda sharir aur mann dono ka bare mein sochta hai aur usko swasth rakhne k liye kuch niyam sikhata hai.
Doston ayurved k 3 upastamb bataya gaya hai ahaar matlab proper diet, nidra means proper sleep brahmachari, ye teen Ayurveda k upastambha hai aaj hum isi mein se ahaar k bare mein janenge. Hum aajkal bohot busy ho chuke hai aapne lifestyle maintain karne k liye hamein kabhi kabhi chahte hue na chahte hue bahar ka khana khana parta hai, isme se ahaar matlab kya hai? Ayurveda main ahaar ek bhesachvi bataya gaya hai. Veshachvi matlab aushadhi k tarah kaam karta hai aur usikobhi bishivi bhi bola jata hai kyunki hamere sarir mein job hi rog utpanna hote hai wo issi ahaar k wajah se hote hai isiliye hamein hamara diet proper lena zaruri rehta hai, isme se ahaar hum kisse kehte hai? Jo ache mann se banaya gaya ghar mein banaya gaya jo ahaar hota hai wo proper hamare sarir ko ball deta hai varna deta hai strength deta hai hamare immunity ko bara deta hai. Isiliye aajkal hum nonstick pan mein khana babate hai jo ki bohot toxious hote hai aur usse cancer bhi utpanna ho jata hai sarir mein. Isiliye hame ghar mein banaya hua ache mann se banaya hua khana khane chaiye.
Kabhi kabhi hum dekhte hai hum tv dekhte samaye ya mann mein kuch sochte samaye hum khana bante hai aur wohi saab khane mein uttar jate hai aur phir poore poshan na milne k wajah se bachon ko bahar se phir annya brand ka powder doodh mein milaker dete hai. Aisa nehi hota poorana zamane mein shlok bolte hue khane banana ka vidi bataya gaya tha kyunki ache mann se banaya hua khana hi acha parinaam dikhata hai. Ahaar ka parimaan desh k anusaar matlab hum jiss country mein rehte hai uss k anusaar ritu k anusaar matlab weather keisa hai uske anusar aur hamara age kya hai iske upaar aur hamare digestive power k uppar nirbhar rehta hai. Yaad rakhiye, digestive power jiska acha hai, wo moods aur foods dono ko pachak karr sakta hai. Iske liye hum sochenge ki ahaar kesa hona chaiye usse kabb khana chaiye. Jesa abhi meine bola k sabka appetite alag alag rehta hai sabka jatharan alag alag rehta hai. Toh jatharagni agar prakrut rehega toh hum job hi khayenge uska ache se pachan ho jaega ye jatharagni prakrut rehne k liye humein 2-2 ghante k baad khana khana chaiye. Raat k antaral k baad mein subha breakfast karna bohot hi zaruri hai. Yaad rakhiye dosto hum 9-5 baje k schedule mein rehte hai toh hum utna diet proper nehi le pate hai subha k breakfast hum skip kar dete hai lekin ye bohot hi hanikarak hai. Hamari sarir ko breakfast ki utni zaroorat rehti hai isiliye 10 baaje se pehle hume appna breakfast kar lena chaiye. Jo bahar hai wesa he apna sarir k andar chal raha hota hai jeise jeise sooraj tez hojata hai uske dhoop tez hojati hai wesehi hamare sarir mein jatharagni pradipt ho jati hai, isiliye 12-2 baje k beech mein hamein apna lunch kar lena chaiye, ho sake toh raat k 8 baje se pehle apna khana kha lijiye warna wo digest nhi ho pata hi. Agar usse late hota hai toh aap supachyak ya halka ahaar hi preffer kijiye. Ye hogaya hamein khana kabb khana chaiye aur ek baat mein yahan batana chahungi ki jatharagni agar pradipt nhi hai matlab hamein bhook nhi laagi hai lekin phir bhi kuch log aapna time ho chukka hai ya phir hamara regular diet 3 chapati katori bhar roti ka ya rice ka hain toh utna hi lete hai to ye cheez achi nehi hai kyunki haar samaye hamara jatharagni badalta rehta hai ritu k anusaar badalta hai hamare age k anusar badalta hai to uska bhi hamein dyan rakhe diet le lena chaiye.
Ahaar keisa hona chaiye?
Ahaar atraasatmak hona chaiye doston jisme madhur amla lavana katu tikta kasai ye poore 6 k 6 rass hone chaiye. Jese meine pehle hi bataya sharir panch mahabhooton se bana hai aur ye jo abhi hamne rasa bole wo bhi panch maha bhoot se hi bane hai isiliye usi kram se hamein usse khana chaiye. Hum aksar dekha karte hai ki hum jab shadi mein jaate hai ya partyion mein jaate hai toh desserts hamesha hum last mein khate hai jo ki galat hai isiliye kyunki hame madhur ahaar ko sabse pehle kha lena chaiye. Hume kabhi bhi khana khane k 2 ghante k baad ya khana khane se 1 ghante pehle vyam ya maithun nahi karna chaiye doston ye toh hogaya ahaar k baare mein.
Ab hum sochte hai humein paani kabb peena chaiye?
Hum agar khana khane se pehle paani pee lete hai toh wo hamare sarir mein ajirna paida karte hai matlab ki indigestion utpanna karta hai, jirne vari balapradam khana khane k ek ghante k baad mein agar aap water intake kar lete ho to wo proper aapne diet ko pachane mein madat karta hai. Bhajanecha amrutam matlab bhojan karte samay hamein sip sip water le sakte hai. Water k jagah dopahar k khane mein hum chhas le sakte hai subhah k khane mein juice le sakte hai, toh ye water part ho jata hai. Khana hamesha adha pet khana chaiye 1/4th part uska water k liye chhorna chaiye aur adha hamein hawa k liye chhorna chaiye doston. Ye toh hogaya khana khane k bare mein lekin hamein khana khate samay ek baat ka vishesh dhyan rakhna hai, aksar hum khare khare ya bhagte dawrte khana khate hai wo bilkul galat hai kyunki khane ka ek niwale ko zada se zada chaba lijiye matlab chew kar lijiye usse kya hota hai hamara saliva usme mix hota hai aur wo jatharagni mein jaake jaldi se pach jata hai. Jinka metabolic rate bohot slow hai wo ye baat achi tarah se samajh le. Aksar hum dekhte hai ki jiska wajan bada hai unke pet k niche k charbi bohot badi hui dikhti hai , agar wo isko follow karenge ki eke k niwale ko barik tarah se kha lenge toh wo charbi kamm ho jaega. Abhi paani ko khana khane k ek ghante ka baad mein hi khana hai usse pehle agar hum khane khane k baad mein kulla kar sakte hai garam paani se, agar koi byakti chakkar aa raha hai ya kuch dehydration ho raha hai toh wo paani pee sakta hai. Ye hogaya hamein paani kabb peena chaiye .
Doston, hamarein Ayurveda mein virudhahar ka ek varnan milta hai jismein hamein ye bataya jata hai ki kaunsi chizon ko hamein ek saath nehi khana chaiye, jese k doodh aur daahi ko kabhi ek saath nehi khana chaiye, doodh aur namkeen cheezon ko ek sath nehi khana chaiye, doodh aur kisi bhi amla padarth ko ek sath nehi khana chaiye, uske saath mein kabhibi machli ya mooli khane k baad gurr nehi khana chaiye, machli khane ka baad mein ya kathal khane ka baad mein hamein doodh nehi peena chaiye. Hum jabhi poochte hai toh doodh machli k baad hum doodh toh peete nehi hai lekin non veg food humne kha liya hai toh uske baad hum ice cream zaroor khate hai toh wo bhi ek milk product hai toh usko hamein nehi khana chaiye. Iske saath mein hi shahed aur ghee ko kabhi equal proportion mein mix karke hamein nehi khana chaiye wo andar jaake vish saman kariya karta hai. Ye sab cheezein hum eksaath kha lete hai toh hamarein sarir mein Psoriasis ya eczema jeise skin disease utpanna ho jaati hai. Isiliye isko hamein ek saath nehi khana chaiye, chai k baad thanda paani nehi peena chaiye ya phir garam khana khane k baad thanda ice cream nehi khana chaiye. Toh ye saab hum virudh ahaar karenge toh vyadi se toh pirit hum ho hi jaenge. Ye hogaya virudh ahaar k barein mein abb saahi diet kya hai.
Doston hum toh thora aware ho chuke hai lekin phir bhi mein aapko bata doon, gehu jo rehta hai purana zamane mein wo chapta aur lamba jeisa milta tha but abhi k zamane mein wo milna possible nehi hai. Isiliye gehu mein glutamine namak ek tatwa paya jaata hai jo hamarein andaar jaake inflammation peida kar sakta hai isiliye usme gehu ka aate mein aap methi ka dana aur soya bean mix kar k usse roti bana lijiye toh ye pachne mein thora halka ho jaega. usi ke saath mein bajri jawar rachri means rahri isko mix karke agar aap roti banate hai wo bohot hi healthy rehega. Uske saath mein hi daal mein kya khana chaiye toh moong daal sabse sresht batayi jaati hai kyunki moong daal pachne mein bohot hi halki rehti hai isiliye hum moong daal ki khichdi bimari byakti ko dete hai kyunki wo agni pradipt karne mein madat karti hai. Toor daal aur chane ka daal ka sevan ho sake utna kaam kijiye kyunki ye acidity badati hai, pittakarak byakti ko isse zada takleef hoti hai. Uske saath mein hi hamein sabzian kaunsi khani chaiye toh job hi lambi sabzi rehti hai jeise ki snake gourd bottle gourd drumstick jisko hum bolte hai sevga , parwal dhorka Marathi mein hum jisse bolte hai wo cheezein humein khane mein zada se zada khani chaiye. Batata matlab potato brinjal aur matar jeise jo product food hai wo gases utpanna karte hai. Sabzion mein hamein sirf lambi wali sabzi khani chaiye jeise ki snake gourd bottle gourd wagara aur hamein 3 poisons bataya gaya hai Ayurveda mein ek sugar hai dusra maida hai teesra namak hai in cheezon jitna ho sake utna kaam khaiye aur swast banaiye.
Yaad rakhein doston jobhi hum khate hai usse pachit ghatak ya toxin paeda hoti hai aur wo hamarein sarir mein store kiye jaate hai aur ussise illness body main paeda hota hai issi toxins ko bahar nikal ne k liye Ayurveda mein panchakarma therapy ka ullekh aya hai. Isse hum internal cleansing karte hai aur jo toxin material hai usko bahar nikal dete hai. Isiliye agar possible ho sake toh doctor k salah se aap saal mein ek baar ya do baar panchakarma kaewa lijiye. Sahi khaiye swast banaiye. Hamarein iss channel ko subscribe karein like karein share karein aur phir ek baar mein agli baar aapke samne hazeer hongi ek naya health video k saath mein.
Thank you .read more
Doctors in Soukhyam Ayurveda Centre - Nerul
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Cold Cough
Submit a review for Soukhyam Ayurveda Centre - NerulYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Suneet V Shende to be very helpful. Thank you sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Suneet V Shende to be caring. Sure sir
Alopecia areata is stated as a baldness disorder where there is hair loss due to a mistaken attack of the immune system on the hair follicles (the region where hair growth starts). The damage which the hair follicles face is not permanent. However, the reason why the immune system attacks the hair follicles is still unknown. Although this problem is commonly seen in people below the age of 20, it may also be found in adults and children belonging to any age group. Men and women equally fall victim to this disorder.
Causes of Alopecia Areata-
It's yet not perfectly understood what causes alopecia areata. For some reason, follicles stop producing visible hair, resulting in smooth bald patches that can appear overnight. Researchers are trying to determine what triggers the disease, and whether it's from within the body or from environmental factors. There are no diagnostic tests available which can predict the onset and behavior of alopecia areata.
However, there may be some hereditary factors which play a role in hair loss, in about 20% of cases people with alopecia areata have a family member who are also affected. Below area few common factors which are known as a trigger for Alopecia areata.
Exposure to chemicals
Local skin disease
Increased hair fall in ayurveda is termed as khalitya and is classified under shiroroga.
Romakupagata / keshamulagata vitiated pitta (bhrajaka pitta) along with vitiated vata leads to dis-lodgement or withering of the hair from the hair roots. Further to this, vitiated sleshma / kapha along with rakta will cover and causes obstruction to the hair root, which results in no further hair growth from that place.
A few ways of treatment to reduce hair fall and stimulate hair growth:
Pitta Pacification: This type of treatment is stated as an effective ayurvedic treatment to enhance the digestive system including pitta pacification dietary chart and pitta decreasing ayurvedic medication. This therapy removes toxins from the biological system through effective herbs.
Ayurvedic Oil Application: Jasminum grandifolium induced medicated herbal hair oil is highly effective for treating baldness.
Panchakarma Therapy: Panchakarma is defined as five (pancha) remedies (karma) which involve ayurvedic measures to cleanse the body. This therapy is generally seen as a supplement to the whole therapy needed for treating alopecia. Specific suggestions of Panchakarma therapy are shirodhara (head massage with medicated oil) and Ksheera vasthi, which includes medicated enema (injecting liquid or gas into the rectum, to take out the harmful contents like toxins).
Nasya: This therapy is characterized by the ayurvedic intake of medication through your nasal cavity which then eliminates the impurities from there. It is a very effective therapy for treating the signs of alopecia.
Ayurvedic Diet: Ayurvedic diet is considered an essential treatment method for alopecia. Certain food products must be included or increased in the diet. These include:
Food with astringent properties (making skin less oily and reducing bleeding from minor abrasions), sweet and bitter.
Lentils, leafy green vegetables and pulses.
Herbal tea like liquorice tea and peppermint tea.
Seeds and nuts like soaked almond, sesame seed and sunflower seed.
- Egg white, turkey, chicken, and fish.
Cinnamon is usually seen as a condiment added to almost any kind of dish to make it flavourful. But no dish in this world has ingredients which do not benefit the eater nutritionally. Cinnamon has been used for a long time in Ayurvedic medicines. It is a natural ingredient which keeps people healthy and nourished.
There are several benefits of consuming cinnamon some of them are explained below.
- Antioxidants: Polyphenol is one such antioxidant that is present in cinnamon. In fact, a study has shown that out of twenty-six natural ingredients which contain this property, cinnamon has emerged as a clear winner, even leaving behind garlic. It is also the antioxidant-rich property of cinnamon which makes it a well-known preservative. Thus apart from adding flavour, and having anti oxidant properties, cinnamon also preserves the food for a longer time.
- Anti-inflammatory: This is one of the most important properties of cinnamon. This helps in fighting diseases and keeps infections and diseases causing germs at bay.
- Helps in controlling heart diseases: Diabetes is one of the main causes of heart disease. However, it can be kept in control by controlling cholesterol levels and triglyceride levels. This can be effectively done by cinnamon. Thus by controlling diabetes and increasing good cholesterol in the body, cinnamon actually reduces the risk of getting heart diseases.
- Reduces insulin resistance: Insulin is an important element in the body. It controls hormonal and even blood sugar levels in the body. However, there are many people who have resistance to insulin. This actually is a serious issue which can give rise to diabetes and various other problems. However, a minimal intake of cinnamon everyday reduces the risk of being insulin resistant and helps the body to accept insulin more readily.
- Lowers blood sugar level: After mentioning how cinnamon makes insulin more acceptable in the body, it is important to highlight the other factors which are controlled by this ingredient which helps in maintaining a balanced sugar level in the body. First, it regulates the glucose entering the body. Second, cinnamon is made of a particular type of compound which can act as a substitute for insulin.
- Cancer: Till date, even after heavy research and tests, cancer has no definite cure. But theory has it that there are many natural preventive measures which can be taken against this deadly disease- consumption of cinnamon being one of them.
Thus, these are some of the main advantages of consuming Cinnamon. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Ayurveda believes health is managed by 3 components i.e. pitta, vata and kapha dosha. The type of skin that a person has also depends on which of these is predominant. Accordingly, in people where pitta is dominant, it is warm to the touch and more prone to breakouts, moles and freckles. In people where vata is dominant, the skin is thin and remains cool, gets dehydrated easily and is easily affected by dry weather. In people with kapha dominance, the skin is thick and greasy and is more tolerant to sun exposure.
Allergy is when the body responds adversely to a component which might have reached the system either through air, food or contact. Various substances cause allergies and with most allergies, skin rashes are common, can be of mainly 4 types:
- Contact dermatitis: When the skin comes in touch with an allergy-causing agent, the skin breaks out into a rash. The inducing agent could be rubber, chemicals, metals, pets, etc.
- Bites and stings: When insects such as bees or other insects sting or bite, the surrounding area develops a rash.
- Warm weather: When the weather is too warm, there is prickly heat effect, which produces a rash.
- Food induced: When certain food items like peanuts or eggs are consumed, some people develop a skin rash.
Whatever the reason, the mode of management would be to try to achieve a balance between the three components.
- Poppy seeds: A paste of poppy seeds powder mixed with lemon juice and water can help get rid of rashes.
- Buttermilk and baking soda: Use a cotton swab to apply a mixture of buttermilk and baking soda on the affected skin area and see the rashes disappear. The soothing effect and relief will be felt immediately.
- Basil leaves, garlic and olive oil: Crush some basil leaves and add some garlic, salt, pepper, and olive oil to form a smooth paste. Apply over the skin rash for 1 to 2 days until the rashes disappear.
- Oatmeal bath: Adding a cup of uncooked oatmeal into the bath water and using this water for a bath after 5 minutes is a great way to get rid of rashes and their redness and itching.
- Essential oils: Almond oil, chamomile oil, and tea tree oil can be mixed in equal proportions to get relief from rashes of almost all causes.
- Cold tea bags: Using cold tea bags on the skin helps relief of the rashes through tannin contained in the tea, which has great healing properties.
Just as skin rash is very common, so is the treatment. These substances are readily available in the kitchen and so treating a skin rash is very easy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda.
Vitiligo is a medical condition, which causes the loss of skin color due to loss of pigmentation. This usually occurs in blotches and looks very unsightly. Vitiligo is very unpredictable and can affect any part of your body. In some cases it also affects the inside of the mouth, eyes, and hair. Vitiligo is more noticeable on people with darker skin tone.
Symptoms of Vitiligo:
- Premature graying or whitening of the hair in your eyebrows, eyelashes, scalp, and beard. This usually occurs before the age of 35.
- Skin discoloration can also occur from other parts of the body such as hands, feet, abdomen, neck and other areas.
- Change or loss of the color of the retina (inner layer on the eyeball).
- Discolored patches on and around the navel, rectum and genitals.
What causes vitiligo?
A medical disorder where your immune system destroys and attacks the melanin forming pigments in your skin. This is known as an autoimmune disorder and by far is the most common cause behind vitiligo. An event such as sudden or prolonged stress, sunburn, or being exposed to industrial chemicals. A history of family members or relatives having vitiligo in the past.
Ayurvedic Treatments for Vitiligo:
- Mustard and Turmeric Oil: A paste made with mustard and turmeric oil can be applied on the affected area. This is also good for the skin and reduces vitiligo. Do this at least 2 times a day to reduce the patches considerably.
- Duckweed: This is a type of water plant and is very rich in a mineral called lignin. It is considered a natural treatment for skin disorders and vitiligo. It will also help to restore your natural skin color.
- Sun screen: If you already have vitiligo, exposure in the sun can make it worse, so applying a sunscreen with SPF 30 or above (or an appropriate level of sunscreen protection) can protect your skin from further damage.
- Papaya: This fruit is great for restoring and reviving melanin (responsible for skin pigmentation). Drinking papaya juice or rubbing papaya on the affected area can reduce vitiligo to some extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Not everyone can conceive a baby easily. The inability to conceive a baby despite having intercourse during the fertile window in a woman’s menstrual cycle for over a year is termed as infertility. Infertility does not affect only the physical health of a woman, but also her mental and emotional well-being as well as the couple’s social health.
In some cases, infertility can be treated with Ayurveda. According to Ayurveda, a couple needs to be both physically and mentally strong and healthy. Ayurveda believes that a lack of nutrition in the shukra dhatu or the person’s reproductive tissue is the cause of infertility. This can be triggered by indigestion, anxiety, depression, insomnia and the presence of toxins in the body. Some of the ways Ayurveda can be used to treat infertility are as follows:
- Eat cool foods: Spicy food can affect the quality of shukra dhatu and lower the quality and quantity of both sperm and ovum. This is because shukra dhatu requires a cool environment to promote fertility. Hence, eat food that is easy to digest and which has a cooling effect on the body. Men can benefit from foods like asparagus, dates and almonds, while foods like quinoa and pineapples can help a woman conceive easily.
- Shirodhara therapy: Shirodhara involves the movement of liquid over the forehead in a rhythmic manner at specific points. This stimulates the hypothalamus, pituitary and pineal glands and aids in the secretion of hormones including follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH). When it comes to women, FSH stimulates the ovarian follicles into releasing an egg without which it would be impossible to conceive a child.
- Fight stress: One of the effects of stress is reduced libido. Prolonged exposure to stress is often a major factor that contributes to infertility. When it comes to women, stress makes a woman ovulate less regularly. In men, stress can affect the sperm production and affect testosterone levels. To fight stress, try deep breathing exercises like alom vilom or keep a little time aside each morning for a walk or light exercise.
- Lodhra: This herb is very beneficial in treating women with infertility. It stimulates FSH and luteinising hormones (LH) and lowers the risk of a miscarriage. It also increases chances of conception. Lodhra should be taken twice a day along with honey and milk.
- Lifestyle changes: Ayurveda is not only about herbal medicines but also following the right lifestyle. Bad habits like smoking, drug usage and alcohol not only affect a person’s overall health but also interfere with fertility. Hence, when trying to conceive a child, quit these bad habits and try following a healthier lifestyle that involves following a routine, eating right and exercising regularly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Dear sir/mam, Kya me Ashwagandha, safed musli. Kaunch beej aur shatavari ke churan ko mix karke subha shaam le sakta hu isme koi problem toh nhi hai na me Gym karta hu mere pass supplement lene ke liye paise nhi hai isliye muje ye hi lene padege kitna kitna spoon lena hai ye bhi btayiega please suggest me I'm 22 year old.
With the fast paced lives we live today, it should not come as too much of a surprise that our bodies get filled with toxins, which affects the way the function. So, what should be done to clear the toxins one has in his or her body?
Wondering how it can be done and whether or not is there a side effect free way through which one can get rid of these toxins. Ayurveda is a great body of knowledge which aims at keeping the entire body in sync and in balance. Making use of Ayurveda to help detoxify the body is not something that is very easy but at the same time, it has its advantages. The first thing that is to be done is to eat a khichadi meal for one whole week. In order to prepare khichadi, what needs to be done is to combine rice, clarified butter and some spices as well as yellow mung dal and some vegetables into a mixture. This food is so simple and very easy to digest.
Snacks are the things, which are responsible for a lot of people not being as healthy as they otherwise could be. After all, in the greater scheme of things, it does not seem to make much sense that a person loses out on the nutrition of wholesome food just because of the short term mental benefit and satisfaction of eating snacks.
Hydration is one of the most overlooked things when it comes to staying healthy. It can be said that it is all the more important when it comes to an ayurvedic detox. When a person is attempting a detox, warm water is to be drunk. It goes a long way in aiding digestion and soothing the body.
While caffeine which is had by the way of detox tea is not a bad idea, at all, one should stay away from other sources of concentrated caffeine such as coffee and iced tea. It is also worth keeping in mind that cold drinks do not do much to help with detox and should be avoided. While this may be a bit of a downer, who would want to spoil so much effort going into the process of detoxification?
Apart from what is eaten and drunk, a detox is also about the mind. So as to calm one’s mind, a great idea happens to be a warm oil massage, which clears toxins and helps the nervous system. With all this, a calm and detoxified body is on its way! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
A bond that is shared by a couple is special. The intimate relationship is an important part of that bond, so, why let a low male libido cause damage to that bond? Especially when the field of medicine that is Ayurveda has such simple solutions!
- Exercise is said to be of the highest importance for the long-term well-being of any person and it is just as important when it comes to battling a low libido. There are so many health benefits which accrue to a person which spill over. Better blood circulation is just one of the many, apart from better aerobic capacity and a lift in one’s mood. For these reasons alone, does it not make sense to exercise on a regular basis?
- Apart from the exercise, when it comes to Ayurveda, it is important to keep in mind the fact that quality of the food that a person is eating is critical to the health of the body. And, when a man is battling against a low libido, the things that he needs to incorporate into his diet include essential fats and zinc.
- The reduction of stress does, as a matter of fact, go a very long way in helping a man boost his libido. A man will find that as the stress clears out, his mind will be more open to rekindling the spark with his partner. So, in order to reduce the amount of stress that he is facing, some meditation should be able to do wonders. After all, even if fifteen minutes were allocated on a daily basis, it can be said that the impact can be seen.
- Honey is an ancient food item which has served to provide a range of benefits beyond just acting as a sweetener for other foods. It has been in use since at least the time of the Egyptians. Honey is so good, in fact, that it is used as a remedy for low male libido by combining it with some apple. When about 5 apples are combined with a pinch of saffron, cardamom and nutmeg as well as about 10 drops of rosewater into a pulp, the mixture is potent enough to cause a pretty significant increase in the libido of the man. It should be eaten about half an hour post a meal.
While having a low male libido can signal trouble for a relationship, it can be said that as long as Ayurveda is resorted to, it will be back sooner rather than later! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.