Weight Management Treatment
Customized Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management & Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counselling & Treatment
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Healthy Heart Diet & Treatment
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Patient Review Highlights
Food is essential to our being and the choices that we make on daily basis directly impact not only our health, but also our self-image. Taking this into account, would it not be nice to get to know about a few foods which can make losing weight so much easier?
- To start with, while they should not be had in excess, chilli peppers are well worth incorporating into the meals of the day, as and when possible. This is due to the fact that they contain a significant amount of the chemical compound known as capsaicin, which helps raise the level of the metabolism, making losing weight so much easier!
- While beef or mutton should be generally avoided, chicken can be consumed occasionally, as it is also considered to be a superfood. Chicken can be added by a person on a diet as it comes with quite a few benefits. It is to be kept in mind that not all parts of the chicken are good to eat when on a diet. In fact, it is only the breast of the chicken which is considered to be a superfood. The protein, which this food item contains helps repair the body and it tends to be rather filling without having to be fatty, at all! As a matter of fact, if five ounces of chicken breast are eaten, this would mean that a hundred and eighty-two calories have been consumed and that about two and a half grammes of fat would have been consumed, as well. What is really amazing, though, is the fact that the amount of protein in this much chicken breast is an astounding forty grammes!
- The Japanese are known to live a long healthy life. They are also known to consume a lot of fish. One such fish is Tuna which can really be called a superfood. It is a product that is low on calories but high on the content of protein. If a person consumes canned tuna, he or she should make sure that it should not be canned in oil instead it should have been canned in water. If tuna is canned in oil, you will end up in taking a huge amount of fat and calories.
- Vegetables are known to be good for health though quite a few people are not fans! There are some which must be had as they can do the world of good. Cruciferous vegetables can really be a good part of one’s diet if planning to lose weight as they have higher protein content than most vegetables and fewer calories. Kale, cabbage and cauliflower are some of the examples of cruciferous vegetables.
I am 39 years old man 5 ft. 10 inch. Tall under weight person want to be healthy person. Please give me a suggestion (email@example.com)
Christmas would be incomplete without a delicious Christmas plum cake. This lovely cake is rich in fresh and dried fruits and is soaked in brandy or orange liquor. Preparations for this cake often start a month before Christmas as the fruits are cut and soaked in alcohol until it is time to bake them. Here are 8 fascinating facts about this Christmas cake.
- It has a really long shelf life: Christmas cake or fruitcake can last for months and years. This may be because of the alcohol content in the cake. Many families keep aside a part of the Christmas cake to be eaten during Easter. The longevity of this cake is also why it is the perfect packed food for hunters and travellers.
- It is packed with energy: Christmas cake has a high ratio of fruits to flour and hence is packed with nutrients. On the flip side, this isn’t a cake you want to snack on as it can also increase your waistline.
- Naturally dried fruits are the key to a good Christmas cake: Christmas cake is said to be an acquired taste. However, the key to make a good Christmas cake is to avoid glazed and candied fruits and instead use naturally sweetened and dried fruits. This makes the cake healthier and much more wholesome.
- You can put any fruit into Christmas cake: Christmas fruit cake is an all inclusive cake. A Christmas cake can be made with fresh fruits, dried fruits or a mixture of the two. However, fresh fruit cake has a shorter life span than dried fruit cake.
- It gets better with time: Like wine, Christmas cake ages and tastes better with time. Christmas cake can also be revived, if it has dried out. For this, all you have to do is, steam the cake and drizzle a little more alcohol over it.
- It is a very old recipe: Christmas cake is said to date back to the Roman empire. The Romans used a mixture of pine nuts, barley, raisins, sweetened wine and pomegranate seeds to make a version of the Christmas cake known as satura. However, it was only in the 16th century that it gained popularity.
- The origins of Christmas cake lies in a meat pie: Christmas cake has evolved from the plum pudding. This plum pudding was originally a pie of mixed minced meats and fruits. With time, the meat was removed and only the fruits remained. Later, spice and dried fruits were added to the recipe to give us a modern day Christmas cake.
- Christmas cake was traditionally not eaten on Christmas day: Christmas cake was originally eaten on the twelfth day of Christmas. For this reason, it was also known as the twelfth night cake.