Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Nadi Pariksha Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Kerala Massage Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Harshita Sethi to be very helpful. Thankyou so much
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Harshita Sethi to be knowledgeable. Thank you very much.
It was satisfying to meet Dr. Harshita Sethi, as she very patiently gave us all the time required to diagnose and explain about the treatment. I really hope her consultation helps my son. The clinic was extremely well maintained. Many thanks.
Ayurveda is a renowned life science that has been credited with changing lives since ancient times. Not only can it prevent diseases and ailments, but it can also cure them with its combination of herbal medication, everyday routine and yogic poses. Weight management is a field that also enjoys various Ayurvedic remedies. Some of them are as follows.
- Herbs: Herbs are a way of healing used by Ayurveda, and the use of various herbs can help in hastening the metabolism for healthy weight management.
- Taste: Ayurveda recognizes six distinct tastes that should be incorporated into one's daily diet. These tastes include salty, pungent, sour, sweet, bitter and finally, astringent. Each of these tastes has several properties that balance the various hormones and health factors in one's body. These tastes form the various counterpoints to alleviate all kinds of health problems, which finally help in effective weight management. Also, one must eat all the seasonal fruits and vegetables to keep the body and hormones in good balance.
- Exercise: While a daily routine of exercise is a must in any life science, Ayurveda too propagates the devotion of at least 45 minutes to one hour towards some form of exercise. Walking is said to be the most important and effective forms of exercise, followed by several yoga poses that can help in better weight management. Also, as per Ayurveda, it is important to move after each and every meal, so that a routine of eating and activity is built into the system.
- Sleep: Ayurveda recognizes sleep or rest as one of the most important aspects of a healthy lifestyle. While good eating habits and exercise form one side of it, sleep or rest completes the triangle. One can also practice the Savasana or resting pose for a period of rest. And at least six to seven hours of sleep is a must as per Ayurveda.
- Meditation: This practice helps in focusing on awareness which can instil the desired function like weight management in the body. Being mindful of what your body needs can also help in eating and exercising right.
Weight management is a lifelong process in Ayurveda.
Flax seeds are one of the world’s oldest super foods. They can improve your skin and hair health, keep your heart healthy, fight cancer, lower cholesterol and help you lose weight. Yet, they hardly look impressive. Small and brown with no smell, nobody can guess that they are such reservoirs of nutrients invaluable for our health and well-being.
- Flax seeds are the richest sources of plant-based omega-3 fatty acids in the world!
- They are the number one source of lignans in our diets.
- They are also storehouses of minerals like manganese, magnesium as well as fibre, protein and vitamin B1.
Health benefits of flax seeds
- Heart healthy: Omega-3 essential fatty acids are known as 'good' fats that have been shown to have a number of heart healthy effects. Flax seeds can naturally reduce cholesterol levels. This happens because the high fibre content in flax traps cholesterol in the digestive tract so it doesn’t get absorbed. They also prevent hardening of arteries due to deposition of plaque and treat heart arrhythmias.
- Super digestive aids: Fibre in flax seeds helps delay the passage of food through the GI tract. This increases nutrient absorption in the small intestine. Fibre also supports colon detoxification, fat loss and reduces sugar cravings.
- Natural hormones: Lignans are very important plant hormones as well as antioxidants. The lignans in flax have estrogenic properties. After menopause, estrogen levels in women drop to abysmal levels. Use of flax seeds can shore–up estrogen levels and provide protection for bones, heart and other organs. These provide benefits like anti-ageing, hormone balancing and health of body cells. Studies also show that flax can reduce hot flashes experienced during menopause by half. Lignans are also known for their anti-viral and antibacterial properties,
- Flaxseeds are Gluten-free: Most grains we consume are gluten rich like wheat. Flax, on the other hand, is low in gluten. This means that flax is anti- inflammatory and reduces inflammation in any part of our bodies. People suffering from celiac disease and auto-immune diseases can thus include flax in their diet without a problem.
- Most Magnesium-rich food in the world: Magnesium helps in keeping our muscles healthy and its deficiency is the biggest reason for sore muscles, fatigue and cramps.
- Cancer fighter extraordinaire: In animal studies, the plant Omega-3 fatty acid found in flaxseed, called ALA, has been shown to inhibit tumour incidence and growth. Flax seeds is also very effective against breast cancer.
Flaxseed is by no means a magic bullet against every disease known to man, but it comes close to being one. If you are thinking of reaping its benefits, use flax seeds as much possible and add them in your curries, soups, smoothies or just roast and eat to experience the flax miracle.
Exercise is a vital part of preventive health care as you get older. It has beneficial effect on every part of the body. It keeps the skin and hair in good condition, makes you more energetic, speeds up the pasaage of food through the digestive ststem, it speeds up the metaboloism (the rate at which the body burns calories), it strengthens bones and muscles, it srablies blood sugar, prevents weight gain, has postive effect on the mind and emotions, beat depression and raise your self - esteem.
While you are exetcising, your optimum heart rate should always be betwwen 60 and 80 petcent of the maximum heart rate (mhr)
60% of your mhr is the minimum elevation of your heart rate that you should aim for during exercise. Now calculate 80% of your mhr, this is the maximum elevation of your heart rate that you should aim for during exercise. A heart rate that is between 60- 80% of your mhr is said to be in your training zone, eg- if you are 50, your mhr is 170, your minimum training heart rate is 102 and your maximum training heart rate is 136, if you stick to these guidelines you will be able to burn body fat and exercise your cardiovascular system safely.
When you have finished exercising you should check that your heart returns to its normal rate wirhin 10 minutes, if it takes longer than 10 minutes, it is advisable that you exercise at a slower pace until you become fitter.
I am 37 year old. I suffers problem by nightmares. So every morning I don't feel relax after sleeping whole night and my day are waste for me. So I have to use cigarettes and alcohol. And my personality is changed every day like looking handsome or worst. Please give me best suggestion yoga tips or other thing that can make me a regular person. I feel like attack on my mind every morning I think neurons are disbalance every morning.
I have strech marks in lower back region and in arms please suggest me how can I get rid of it or reduce it.
It doesn't take much time, or cost much; it helps to ground you, and it has multiple health benefits, maintain youthfulness and vitality. Daily massage with sesame oil nourishes the muscles, bones, joints and skin and improve sleep patterns, relieve muscular pain and tension, make the skin healthy and glowing, improve circulation.
If you suffer from cold hands and feet in winter you may notice an immediate benefit from improved circulation.
Warm the sesame oil in the saucepan for a few seconds and apply all over from the scalp to the soles of the feet every day at bedtime. You can add on 2 drops of lavender oil in 20 ml of warm til oil for a pleasant aroma.
Sesame or til tail balances vata dosha, vata is the principle that governs" movement" in the body. It controls the nervous system and is quick, light, cold, rough and moving. When vata is disturbed (as a result of lack of routine, travel, talking a lot, late nights, doing more strenuous work etc) we feel unsettled, jumpy, out of balance and may suffer from disturbed sleep. Sesame oil has an immediate warming, calming and nourishing effect, and is powerful means to balance vata.
The body of one who uses oil massage regularly does not become affected much, even if subjected to accidental injuries or strenuous work. By using oil massage daily, a person is endowed with pleasant touch, trimmed body parts, and become strong, charming and least affected by old age.
I want to ask as to what can b the benefits of drinking water from a silver glass most tyms of the day. Will it also help to keep the mind calm nd cool.
Hi is eating roasted channa is gud for health. .and we can take it if we are on weight losing program.
I am getting hair fall quickly. A lot of hairs fall during bathing. How I do to stop the hair fall. please suggest.
How to stay fit and healthy. And how to gain weight easily without take gain capsules and powder. N how to look good stay healthy with the ayurvedic solution give me.
Want a good reply mainly from psychologists. I am a defense asiprant & in selection procedure we have to go through a psychological tests such as thematic appreciation test (picture perception test, word association test & situation reaction test. Is there any way apart from those rectification other candidates do in coaching to do brilliant in these test. There the psychologists look for 15 qualities in candidates, how can they be able to judge a candidate with speaking or seeing them just with the words or sentence or the story they make.
Thinking is a continous process going on in our minds all the time, which releases different types of chemicals and neurotransmiters from our brain to our body, every time you have an unkind and sad thought, your brain releses negative chemicals that activate your deep limbic system and make your body feel stressed, restless and lethargic. We start making negative perceptions which start affecting our working efficiency.
What to do to stop them effecting our body.
1- investigate, ask yourself, are these thoughts even true?
2- talk back, if you discover that these thoughts are false, talk back to them, tell these thoughts you know they arent true.
3- sit calmly, start humming your favorite song, bhajan or ghazal.
4- concentrete at yore eye centre, try to see light within you.
For more information call on 0124- 2255129/990975129
Or visit www.avedna.co.in
We do postive energy session at avedna ayurveda treatment, panchkarma and yoga centre, gurgaon