Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Avedna Ayurveda NoidaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
It was satisfying to meet Dr. Harshita Sethi, as she very patiently gave us all the time required to diagnose and explain about the treatment. I really hope her consultation helps my son. The clinic was extremely well maintained. Many thanks.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Harshita Sethi to be knowledgeable. Thank you very much.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Harshita Sethi to be very helpful. Thankyou so much
It is very important for us to do regular detoxification despite following a healthy routine as we inhale so many pollutants, pesticides, preservatives.
Easy detox measures:
1- Keep a light eating day in a week - eat more fruits in a daytime and eat semisolid food at dinner like kitchari and dal dalya mixed with various grains, rice, moong dal and some vegetables
2- Drink mint and corainder drink 2 times a day.
3- Eat all seasonal fruits and vegetables
4- Take mild herbal laxative once a month at weekends.
5- Take a ayurveda panchkarma wellness therapy twice in a year.
I ve pcos nd so lot of facial hair are growing on face so tell me home remedy to get rid of unwanted hair I ve done laser sitting but no effect seen.
Hi I have diffuse disc bulge protruding l4, l5, s1 which according to doctor is minor not significant. But I have pain in my complete foot sole becomes red when stand for 3minutes I a. Foot started 2 months back previously I had radiating pain in my butt, shin. Now problem foot pain. Will it become pain free after few months or its been 6 months should I wait or opt for operation.
In Ayurveda, diabetes is known as 'Madhumeha' and is classified as a 'kapha' type of disorder. Ayurveda identifies 20 types of diabetes 4 due to Vata, 6 results from Pitta and 10 are caused by Kapha.
Factors that are often responsible for causing diabetes are excessive intake of foods which are difficult to digest, such as fried foods, creams, etc. Lack of exercise, mental stress and strain, excessive sleep, overeating and consequent obesity, excessive intake of sugar and refined carbohydrates, overloading of proteins and fats can also lead to diabetes. Hereditary factors also play role in causing diabetes.
- Weight loss or weight gain
- Frequent urinary tract infections
- Blurred vision
- Excessive sweating
- Excessive thirst
- Excessive hunger
- Frequent urination in large quantity
Ayurvedic Remedies To Control Diabetes
There are several herbs which are found to be very effective in treating diabetes and lowering blood sugar level. The greatest advantage of these herbal diabetes medicine supplements are that they have no side effects. Given below is a list of some of the most effective diabetes treatment herbs-
- Bitter Gourd (Momordica charantia)
- Bael (Aegle marmelos)
- Gurmar Leaves (Gymnema sylvestrae)
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum)
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
- Onion (Allium cepa)
- Nayantatra (Vinca rosa)
- Neem (Azadirachtha indica)
- Garlic (Allium sativum)
- Sagar gota (Ceasalpinia crista)
Ayurvedic Remedies for Diabetes Cure
- The bitter gourd is regarded as the best remedy for diabetes. Drinking at least one tablespoon of bitter gourd juice daily will reduce blood sugar levels in your blood and urine.
- Having bitter gourd cooked in ghee for a period of three months will bring the diabetes down by a significant amount.
- A tablespoon of Indian gooseberry juice mixed with a cup of fresh bitter-gourd juice, taken daily for two months will enable the pancreas to secrete insulin.
- Drinking a glass of water with 10 tulsi leaves, 10 neem leaves and 10 belpatras early morning on an empty stomach helps in keeping sugar levels under control.
- Mix and grind seeds of Fenugreek (100 gm), turmeric (50gm), white pepper. Take one teaspoon of this powder with a glass of milk twice daily.
- Put one cup of water into a copper vessel at night, and drink the water in the morning.
- Avoid sleeping during daytime
- Avoid smoking
- Take adequate eye care
- Do exercise regularly
- Take extra care of your foot
In Ayurveda, the body is made up of three doshas - kapha, vata, pitta and gunas - rajas, tamas and satva. The various techniques that Ayurveda recommends to improve your wellbeing are -
- Meditate regularly
- Exercise on a regular basis
- Eat the largest meal during lunch
- Limit portion sizes
- Weed out negative emotions
- Limit foods that are high in sugar
- Be careful about when and how many carbohydrates you eat
- Eat a variety of whole-grain foods and vegetables every day
- Eat less fat
- Limit your use of alcohol
- Use less salt
Its summer time and most of us feel tired, irritable, hungry and short tempered aftet doing a little work, this is due to physical and mental exhausation of energy which happens in dry and hot weather, to prevent yourself from these symptoms you need to get sufficent energy from healthy source which keeps you alert and productive all the time.
Eating juicy and colourful fruit between your main meals keeps you hydrated all the time. So dont forget to take 2 different colored fruits in a day.
One of the most common health complaints that many of us face at various points of our lives is stomach ache. Stomach ache stems from multiple reasons, ranging from indigestion and gastric imbalances to cramps of some sorts. Stomach ache can cause a lot of discomfort and agitation and it usually calls for immediate respite. Most prominent causes of stomach pains are related to digestive troubles and therefore the remedy should be directed at rectifying that.
While the market is flooded with all sorts of antidotes for stomach ailment and digestive system issues, they more often than not simply provide temporary relief and does nothing long term per se. In that regard, Ayurveda can prove extremely beneficial because it purifies the system from within and provides a lasting cure to disorders, such as stomach pains. Ayurveda uses natural constituents for remedying such illnesses without inflicting any side effect. You can also take the package for and Disease and Condition.
Some of the most effective Ayurvedic tips to cure stomach pains has been given below:
- Pomegranate seeds: Pomegranate is endowed with purifying properties. It can prove really helpful in pacifying abdominal or stomach pains when mixed with black salt and pepper corns.
- Nutmeg oil: Abdominal pains are intricately related to gastric troubles. Therefore, in order to cure the germ of such pains, Ayurveda recommends the regular consumption of nutmeg oil mixed with sugar. This accords one with relief from cramps.
- Clove and warm water solution: Boiling about 8-10 cloves in water and consuming this warm water solution has proven really beneficial for those suffering from abdominal pain.
- Molasses: As a more prolonged practice, Ayurveda suggests the intake of molasses after every meal to cure gastric troubles. This results in eventual reduction in the stomach pains.
- Ginger and lemon extract: Blending lemon extract with ginger extract is a reliable ayurvedic therapy to cure stomach disorders and soothe abdominal pains.
- Celery solution: One of the most vouched for ayurvedic therapies for stomach ache is a solution made of roasted celery and lukewarm water. It goes a long way in detoxifying your system and curing all sorts of stomach ailments.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.
I’m solvent male and age average 39+ from Delhi. Basically I'm good health with 70 Kgs with 6’ height have 2 boys’ children, no wife or girlfriend. I live with my boys who are below 6 years. My question - How to live good health? What kind of Food for good health and how many hours need to jogging or gym every day, because I'm professionally photographer, graphic designer, so why maximum time seat on table and laptop, And If I not again marriage then any problem for health?
We can classify diseases and ailments into three categories broadly.
1- Those brought on by our own indiscretion, say in food, or exposure to elements.
2- Those brought on by seasonal changes.
3- Those that constitute payment of karmic deeds.
The first two kinds get easily cured by taking medicines, modification in our lifestyle, following diet and yoga exercises. In the third kind, however, the best medical treatment proves ineffective.
Such a disease leaves a person only when the karmic debt has been paid off. Chronic diseases quite often fall in the third category. It does not mean we should give up treatment. The treatment, the fees that we pay, may well be a part of the payment that has to be made.
Ayurveda is a renowned life science that has been credited with changing lives since ancient times. Not only can it prevent diseases and ailments, but it can also cure them with its combination of herbal medication, everyday routine and yogic poses. Weight management is a field that also enjoys various Ayurvedic remedies. Some of them are as follows.
- Herbs: Herbs are a way of healing used by Ayurveda, and the use of various herbs can help in hastening the metabolism for healthy weight management.
- Taste: Ayurveda recognizes six distinct tastes that should be incorporated into one's daily diet. These tastes include salty, pungent, sour, sweet, bitter and finally, astringent. Each of these tastes has several properties that balance the various hormones and health factors in one's body. These tastes form the various counterpoints to alleviate all kinds of health problems, which finally help in effective weight management. Also, one must eat all the seasonal fruits and vegetables to keep the body and hormones in good balance.
- Exercise: While a daily routine of exercise is a must in any life science, Ayurveda too propagates the devotion of at least 45 minutes to one hour towards some form of exercise. Walking is said to be the most important and effective forms of exercise, followed by several yoga poses that can help in better weight management. Also, as per Ayurveda, it is important to move after each and every meal, so that a routine of eating and activity is built into the system.
- Sleep: Ayurveda recognizes sleep or rest as one of the most important aspects of a healthy lifestyle. While good eating habits and exercise form one side of it, sleep or rest completes the triangle. One can also practice the Savasana or resting pose for a period of rest. And at least six to seven hours of sleep is a must as per Ayurveda.
- Meditation: This practice helps in focusing on awareness which can instil the desired function like weight management in the body. Being mindful of what your body needs can also help in eating and exercising right.
Weight management is a lifelong process in Ayurveda.
Flax seeds are one of the world’s oldest super foods. They can improve your skin and hair health, keep your heart healthy, fight cancer, lower cholesterol and help you lose weight. Yet, they hardly look impressive. Small and brown with no smell, nobody can guess that they are such reservoirs of nutrients invaluable for our health and well-being.
- Flax seeds are the richest sources of plant-based omega-3 fatty acids in the world!
- They are the number one source of lignans in our diets.
- They are also storehouses of minerals like manganese, magnesium as well as fibre, protein and vitamin B1.
Health benefits of flax seeds
- Heart healthy: Omega-3 essential fatty acids are known as 'good' fats that have been shown to have a number of heart healthy effects. Flax seeds can naturally reduce cholesterol levels. This happens because the high fibre content in flax traps cholesterol in the digestive tract so it doesn’t get absorbed. They also prevent hardening of arteries due to deposition of plaque and treat heart arrhythmias.
- Super digestive aids: Fibre in flax seeds helps delay the passage of food through the GI tract. This increases nutrient absorption in the small intestine. Fibre also supports colon detoxification, fat loss and reduces sugar cravings.
- Natural hormones: Lignans are very important plant hormones as well as antioxidants. The lignans in flax have estrogenic properties. After menopause, estrogen levels in women drop to abysmal levels. Use of flax seeds can shore–up estrogen levels and provide protection for bones, heart and other organs. These provide benefits like anti-ageing, hormone balancing and health of body cells. Studies also show that flax can reduce hot flashes experienced during menopause by half. Lignans are also known for their anti-viral and antibacterial properties,
- Flaxseeds are Gluten-free: Most grains we consume are gluten rich like wheat. Flax, on the other hand, is low in gluten. This means that flax is anti- inflammatory and reduces inflammation in any part of our bodies. People suffering from celiac disease and auto-immune diseases can thus include flax in their diet without a problem.
- Most Magnesium-rich food in the world: Magnesium helps in keeping our muscles healthy and its deficiency is the biggest reason for sore muscles, fatigue and cramps.
- Cancer fighter extraordinaire: In animal studies, the plant Omega-3 fatty acid found in flaxseed, called ALA, has been shown to inhibit tumour incidence and growth. Flax seeds is also very effective against breast cancer.
Flaxseed is by no means a magic bullet against every disease known to man, but it comes close to being one. If you are thinking of reaping its benefits, use flax seeds as much possible and add them in your curries, soups, smoothies or just roast and eat to experience the flax miracle.
Exercise is a vital part of preventive health care as you get older. It has beneficial effect on every part of the body. It keeps the skin and hair in good condition, makes you more energetic, speeds up the pasaage of food through the digestive ststem, it speeds up the metaboloism (the rate at which the body burns calories), it strengthens bones and muscles, it srablies blood sugar, prevents weight gain, has postive effect on the mind and emotions, beat depression and raise your self - esteem.
While you are exetcising, your optimum heart rate should always be betwwen 60 and 80 petcent of the maximum heart rate (mhr)
60% of your mhr is the minimum elevation of your heart rate that you should aim for during exercise. Now calculate 80% of your mhr, this is the maximum elevation of your heart rate that you should aim for during exercise. A heart rate that is between 60- 80% of your mhr is said to be in your training zone, eg- if you are 50, your mhr is 170, your minimum training heart rate is 102 and your maximum training heart rate is 136, if you stick to these guidelines you will be able to burn body fat and exercise your cardiovascular system safely.
When you have finished exercising you should check that your heart returns to its normal rate wirhin 10 minutes, if it takes longer than 10 minutes, it is advisable that you exercise at a slower pace until you become fitter.
I am 37 year old. I suffers problem by nightmares. So every morning I don't feel relax after sleeping whole night and my day are waste for me. So I have to use cigarettes and alcohol. And my personality is changed every day like looking handsome or worst. Please give me best suggestion yoga tips or other thing that can make me a regular person. I feel like attack on my mind every morning I think neurons are disbalance every morning.
I have strech marks in lower back region and in arms please suggest me how can I get rid of it or reduce it.
It doesn't take much time, or cost much; it helps to ground you, and it has multiple health benefits, maintain youthfulness and vitality. Daily massage with sesame oil nourishes the muscles, bones, joints and skin and improve sleep patterns, relieve muscular pain and tension, make the skin healthy and glowing, improve circulation.
If you suffer from cold hands and feet in winter you may notice an immediate benefit from improved circulation.
Warm the sesame oil in the saucepan for a few seconds and apply all over from the scalp to the soles of the feet every day at bedtime. You can add on 2 drops of lavender oil in 20 ml of warm til oil for a pleasant aroma.
Sesame or til tail balances vata dosha, vata is the principle that governs" movement" in the body. It controls the nervous system and is quick, light, cold, rough and moving. When vata is disturbed (as a result of lack of routine, travel, talking a lot, late nights, doing more strenuous work etc) we feel unsettled, jumpy, out of balance and may suffer from disturbed sleep. Sesame oil has an immediate warming, calming and nourishing effect, and is powerful means to balance vata.
The body of one who uses oil massage regularly does not become affected much, even if subjected to accidental injuries or strenuous work. By using oil massage daily, a person is endowed with pleasant touch, trimmed body parts, and become strong, charming and least affected by old age.