Weight Management Treatment
Customized Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management & Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counselling & Treatment
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Healthy Heart Diet & Treatment
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Sheela Seharawat to be well-reasoned. Thanks mam.... Plz suggest good.Calcium or multivitamins tabletsatreasonable rates. for this age
I found the answers provided by the Diet Clinic to be very helpful and inspiring. Good
Hello Dr. Muje bukh hi nai lagti me thoda khana khati hu mera pet bar jata hai pls tell me the treatment for it what should I do? Bht din se aise ho raha hai.
I have a desk job and in the last 1 year my weight has gone up from 79 KGS to 90 KGS. I want to lose weight. Please help.
Hello. I am 28 years old. Can I take health supplements like Vitamin e, c, d and Omega 3? Does it have any side effects?
Sir/madam I'm 23 ryt now. During college days I'm very good in physique. I eat quite a little. I don't have tym to take rest. So I looked good. But now I have completed my degree. Being in home for past 1 year. I have more time to take rest. I love to eat oily foods. But I intake less food only. Although it developed belly fat. I'm very frustrated. I wake up daily at 9 a.m. So I didn't able to do exercise in the morning. I SLP at 12.30 a.m because I watch TV for a long time. So in d evening I tried some exercises but it doesn't suits to me. It gives me body pain. I forget to do some days then I continue again then I forget to do. I eat breakfast at 11 a.m sometime I skip breakfast. I eat lunch at 2.30 p.m and dinner at 9.30 p.m. In d past days all people said I'm very lean and looking slim and beautiful. During college days my belly inches is around 30. But now its 36 inches. Now my family members and friends kidding about my belly. I'm much worried. I challenged them that I will reduce my belly fat within a month. please suggest me do' and don't. please help me. I'm much worried about my belly fat. Can I reduce my belly fat within a month. please help me.
My wife is 2 months 3 days pregnant and she eat food and have vomiting and she has stomach pain is this is common.
I eat ghee with egg. Is there any problems on this food. Tell me merit and demerit. What effect on my health on my health.
I am suffering from sero negative spondylo arthropathy. As a result I can't bend forward. 36 years of age, my tummy is a major problem. Please suggest exercise which I can do to reduce abdomen fat without bending forward.
Caffeine is said to be good for the body, if it is consumed in limited quantity. It is also to be kept in mind that the form in which it is consumed is also important, and green tea is said to be very good. But what about having green tea very soon after a meal is finished?
Green tea as a drink, has a reputation for being a wonder drink, and quite rightly so, it is to be kept in mind that having green tea along with or just after meals is not the best idea a person can have. But why does this happen? Well, there are chemicals, which exist in green tea which are known as phenols. What happens with these phenols if the green tea is taken not long after a meal, is that they can interfere with the absorption of the iron present in the food.
In addition to not drinking green tea at mealtime, or post meal time, it is perhaps also a good idea to stay away from drinking it when milk and items which are made from milk such as cheese are being consumed. There is a reason why this is the case is due to the fact that the proteins which exist in milk do not let green tea have its normal effect on the metabolism of the person i.e. raising the metabolism and making the challenge of losing weight a bit easier.
If it is still the case that drinking green tea with or after a meal is a habit, which has no chance at all of being shaken off, then what can be done is that the meals should be changed to an extent so as to contain a greater amount of iron rich food. This will go some way in counteracting the effect the phenols have. Apart from just iron rich food, food that is rich in vitamin C is also to be consumed.
However, that being said, people who are anyway deficient in iron are better off steering clear of green tea consumed after a meal. Instead, what they can do if have it between meals and also at the start of a day. What this will accomplish is that all the benefits of the green tea can be imbibed by the body and none of the nutrition value of the food is lost either. Furthermore, green tea drunk between meals can also reduce the appetite and help weight loss. What could be better? If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Food is essential to our being and the choices that we make on daily basis directly impact not only our health, but also our self-image. Taking this into account, would it not be nice to get to know about a few foods which can make losing weight so much easier?
- To start with, while they should not be had in excess, chilli peppers are well worth incorporating into the meals of the day, as and when possible. This is due to the fact that they contain a significant amount of the chemical compound known as capsaicin, which helps raise the level of the metabolism, making losing weight so much easier!
- While beef or mutton should be generally avoided, chicken can be consumed occasionally, as it is also considered to be a superfood. Chicken can be added by a person on a diet as it comes with quite a few benefits. It is to be kept in mind that not all parts of the chicken are good to eat when on a diet. In fact, it is only the breast of the chicken which is considered to be a superfood. The protein, which this food item contains helps repair the body and it tends to be rather filling without having to be fatty, at all! As a matter of fact, if five ounces of chicken breast are eaten, this would mean that a hundred and eighty-two calories have been consumed and that about two and a half grammes of fat would have been consumed, as well. What is really amazing, though, is the fact that the amount of protein in this much chicken breast is an astounding forty grammes!
- The Japanese are known to live a long healthy life. They are also known to consume a lot of fish. One such fish is Tuna which can really be called a superfood. It is a product that is low on calories but high on the content of protein. If a person consumes canned tuna, he or she should make sure that it should not be canned in oil instead it should have been canned in water. If tuna is canned in oil, you will end up in taking a huge amount of fat and calories.
- Vegetables are known to be good for health though quite a few people are not fans! There are some which must be had as they can do the world of good. Cruciferous vegetables can really be a good part of one’s diet if planning to lose weight as they have higher protein content than most vegetables and fewer calories. Kale, cabbage and cauliflower are some of the examples of cruciferous vegetables.
I am 39 years old man 5 ft. 10 inch. Tall under weight person want to be healthy person. Please give me a suggestion (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Christmas would be incomplete without a delicious Christmas plum cake. This lovely cake is rich in fresh and dried fruits and is soaked in brandy or orange liquor. Preparations for this cake often start a month before Christmas as the fruits are cut and soaked in alcohol until it is time to bake them. Here are 8 fascinating facts about this Christmas cake.
- It has a really long shelf life: Christmas cake or fruitcake can last for months and years. This may be because of the alcohol content in the cake. Many families keep aside a part of the Christmas cake to be eaten during Easter. The longevity of this cake is also why it is the perfect packed food for hunters and travellers.
- It is packed with energy: Christmas cake has a high ratio of fruits to flour and hence is packed with nutrients. On the flip side, this isn’t a cake you want to snack on as it can also increase your waistline.
- Naturally dried fruits are the key to a good Christmas cake: Christmas cake is said to be an acquired taste. However, the key to make a good Christmas cake is to avoid glazed and candied fruits and instead use naturally sweetened and dried fruits. This makes the cake healthier and much more wholesome.
- You can put any fruit into Christmas cake: Christmas fruit cake is an all inclusive cake. A Christmas cake can be made with fresh fruits, dried fruits or a mixture of the two. However, fresh fruit cake has a shorter life span than dried fruit cake.
- It gets better with time: Like wine, Christmas cake ages and tastes better with time. Christmas cake can also be revived, if it has dried out. For this, all you have to do is, steam the cake and drizzle a little more alcohol over it.
- It is a very old recipe: Christmas cake is said to date back to the Roman empire. The Romans used a mixture of pine nuts, barley, raisins, sweetened wine and pomegranate seeds to make a version of the Christmas cake known as satura. However, it was only in the 16th century that it gained popularity.
- The origins of Christmas cake lies in a meat pie: Christmas cake has evolved from the plum pudding. This plum pudding was originally a pie of mixed minced meats and fruits. With time, the meat was removed and only the fruits remained. Later, spice and dried fruits were added to the recipe to give us a modern day Christmas cake.
- Christmas cake was traditionally not eaten on Christmas day: Christmas cake was originally eaten on the twelfth day of Christmas. For this reason, it was also known as the twelfth night cake.