Weight Management Treatment
Customized Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management & Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counselling & Treatment
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Healthy Heart Diet & Treatment
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Sheela Seharawat to be well-reasoned. Thanks mam.... Plz suggest good.Calcium or multivitamins tabletsatreasonable rates. for this age
I found the answers provided by the Diet Clinic to be very helpful and inspiring. Good
Hello. My father age is 64 and recently went to hospital to check hemoglobin percentage and it is 6 mg and his weight 64. Can you please help in order to increase blood content in his body. What is the maximum blood content should be there in the body.
Though some foods do not expire, but it is advisable not to consume certain foods once they have expired.
- Eggs: Eggs contain large amounts of nutrients per calorie. They are a cheap and tasty source of protein. It is no big surprise that they have turned into a breakfast staple; yet in case that you are eating an egg that is past its expiry date, do reconsider. These are the most widely recognized reasons for food-borne illnesses.
- Meat: Bacteria are common in both pre-packaged meats, and in the pieces you take from your butcher at the market. The listeria bacteria are especially hazardous, as the type of harm it causes can be lethal in most of the cases. From a general outlook, it is best to avoid processed meat.
- Mixed greens: Mixed greens including spinach, arugula, spring blend, bundled plate of mixed greens lettuce and other veggies do not keep extremely well after their due date. So if their withered appearance and disgusting covering does not turn you off, think about the bacteria and pathogens hiding underneath your sandwich bread.
- Hay sprouts: It is important that you use them rapidly once you get them, since they tend to be bacteria magnets. Truth be told, hay pulls in a greater number of germs than other vegetables, particularly in case you abandon them unrefrigerated.
- Clams/oysters: Bad oysters can be fatal. This is based on the type of microscopic organisms that develop in spoiled oysters. It is known as V. vulnificus. It causes an extreme type of food poisoning. V. vulnificus bacteria affects the circulatory system, sending the body into a septic shock.
- Shrimp: Much like clams and shellfish, shrimps are extremely inclined to bacterial contaminations. It is not to be consumed after a while since it can lead to food poisoning or diarrhea.
- Crude ground beef: E. coli bacteria are the most basic reason for food poisoning. These bacteria originate from the animal’s digestive systems and are available in all hamburger items. In case that the hamburger is prepared and taken care of securely, it will not turn into a problem.
- Berries: When berries turn sour, they pull in extensive amounts of cyclospora, a kind of bacteria that leads to food poisoning. While this sort of food poisoning is not as harmful as some others, it is something you definitely need to stay away from.
- Soft cheese: With hard cheeses, similar to cheddar, it is regularly safe to remove the external edges and eat the soft cheese underneath. However, this practice does not reach out to soft cheeses, similar to brie. In case you are discovering mold on the edges of your soft cheese, do not eat it. You may end up with an infection.
- Chicken: Poultry items, including chicken tend to cause the maximum harm in case that they are not taken care of and cooked properly. Undercooked and old chicken can be very unsafe for health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I am doing regular workout. I have question regarding the Amount of protein to be consumed for building good muscles. And are our muscles get damaged due to the workouts? What one should do to cure this damages?
I need a diet plan as I am a student I just need a diet chart so that I can study more hour and can concentrate on my subjects too.
I want flexibility in body & bones nerves & muscular how ?- I have blood pressure I am taking bp tablet every day I want to cure bp.
Hello Dr. Muje bukh hi nai lagti me thoda khana khati hu mera pet bar jata hai pls tell me the treatment for it what should I do? Bht din se aise ho raha hai.
I have a desk job and in the last 1 year my weight has gone up from 79 KGS to 90 KGS. I want to lose weight. Please help.
Hello. I am 28 years old. Can I take health supplements like Vitamin e, c, d and Omega 3? Does it have any side effects?
Sir/madam I'm 23 ryt now. During college days I'm very good in physique. I eat quite a little. I don't have tym to take rest. So I looked good. But now I have completed my degree. Being in home for past 1 year. I have more time to take rest. I love to eat oily foods. But I intake less food only. Although it developed belly fat. I'm very frustrated. I wake up daily at 9 a.m. So I didn't able to do exercise in the morning. I SLP at 12.30 a.m because I watch TV for a long time. So in d evening I tried some exercises but it doesn't suits to me. It gives me body pain. I forget to do some days then I continue again then I forget to do. I eat breakfast at 11 a.m sometime I skip breakfast. I eat lunch at 2.30 p.m and dinner at 9.30 p.m. In d past days all people said I'm very lean and looking slim and beautiful. During college days my belly inches is around 30. But now its 36 inches. Now my family members and friends kidding about my belly. I'm much worried. I challenged them that I will reduce my belly fat within a month. please suggest me do' and don't. please help me. I'm much worried about my belly fat. Can I reduce my belly fat within a month. please help me.
My wife is 2 months 3 days pregnant and she eat food and have vomiting and she has stomach pain is this is common.
I eat ghee with egg. Is there any problems on this food. Tell me merit and demerit. What effect on my health on my health.
I am suffering from sero negative spondylo arthropathy. As a result I can't bend forward. 36 years of age, my tummy is a major problem. Please suggest exercise which I can do to reduce abdomen fat without bending forward.
Caffeine is said to be good for the body, if it is consumed in limited quantity. It is also to be kept in mind that the form in which it is consumed is also important, and green tea is said to be very good. But what about having green tea very soon after a meal is finished?
Green tea as a drink, has a reputation for being a wonder drink, and quite rightly so, it is to be kept in mind that having green tea along with or just after meals is not the best idea a person can have. But why does this happen? Well, there are chemicals, which exist in green tea which are known as phenols. What happens with these phenols if the green tea is taken not long after a meal, is that they can interfere with the absorption of the iron present in the food.
In addition to not drinking green tea at mealtime, or post meal time, it is perhaps also a good idea to stay away from drinking it when milk and items which are made from milk such as cheese are being consumed. There is a reason why this is the case is due to the fact that the proteins which exist in milk do not let green tea have its normal effect on the metabolism of the person i.e. raising the metabolism and making the challenge of losing weight a bit easier.
If it is still the case that drinking green tea with or after a meal is a habit, which has no chance at all of being shaken off, then what can be done is that the meals should be changed to an extent so as to contain a greater amount of iron rich food. This will go some way in counteracting the effect the phenols have. Apart from just iron rich food, food that is rich in vitamin C is also to be consumed.
However, that being said, people who are anyway deficient in iron are better off steering clear of green tea consumed after a meal. Instead, what they can do if have it between meals and also at the start of a day. What this will accomplish is that all the benefits of the green tea can be imbibed by the body and none of the nutrition value of the food is lost either. Furthermore, green tea drunk between meals can also reduce the appetite and help weight loss. What could be better? If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.