Lavender essential oil is used for a variety of health benefits by people all over the world. It can help induce sleep if you add a few drops on it onto your pillow. It helps people with stress, anxiety, and even depression. It is known for aiding digestion by stimulating the secretion of bile and gastric juices. It improves your circulatory system and is a diuretic as well. It is very good for your skin and helps with acne, eczema, and other health conditions. It is antibacterial and can help with a number of diseases and infections, and even speed up your healing. Moreover, lavender essential oil is also very good for your hair.
Lavender oil comes from lavender flowers through the process of steam distillation. These flowers are tiny and come in a range of purple shades, from light lilac to deep purple. The oil is extremely popular and is used in aromatherapy due to its many health benefits. It is also used to make perfumes due to its lovely smell.
Lavender oil is extremely rich in phytochemicals, which are very good for your system. They do not have any fat in them. They also don’t have any cholesterol and sodium, making it safe for use for heart patients as well. In 100 grams of lavender oil, you will find 11 g of carbohydrates, which includes both, dietary fiber and sugar. Lavender essential oil is also rich in antioxidants, as well as various vitamins and minerals that are good for your body.
If you are suffering from insomnia or just generally find it difficult to doze off or maintain your sleep, lavender essential oil can be an extremely viable remedy for you. This oil is very effective when it comes to inducing sleep and can be used instead of using sleeping pills as they are not addictive. Just adding a few drops of this oil on your pillow can help you fall into a deep and natural sleep easily.
The lifestyles that we lead today are high on stress and anxiety. Multiple sources of pressure including work and family life can constantly play on your mind, making stress a habitual and daily companion. This is not healthy as it can lead to a ton of mental and physical problems. Lavender essential oil is a very good remedy for stress. It works as a good tonic for your nerves and can also stimulate mental activity. It helps with a variety of stress related problems such as migraines, sleeplessness, depression, fluctuating emotions, and nervousness. It can help regulate your autonomic nervous system and is therefore able to regulate your heart beat, keeping you calm. Not only does lavender essential oil help you decrease your stress, but it also helps with increasing your overall cognitive function.
Acne can be an extremely annoying condition to deal with, especially as an adult. Lavender essential oil has been recognized by dermatologists to be a good remedy for acne. Acne is basically caused by the buildup of sebum on your face, which stimulates bacteria and ultimately causes the infections that lead to red, raised sores on your face. Lavender essential oil can help prevent these infections from occurring, thereby preventing acne. It even provides relief from itching and can help with the healing process.
Another commonly used benefit of lavender essential oil is that it can help with relieving pain. It can be used to help with the pain of sore, tensed muscles, rheumatoid, arthritis, sprains, lumbago, and even back pain. Massaging your body with this oil or applying it topically onto the areas that hurt can really help with pain management. Moreover, studies have shown that lavender essential oil can be extremely beneficial for patients who have just undergone surgery. By adding lavender vapor to the oxygen and reviving patients, you can help reduce the pain that they are in. This is effective for major and invasive surgeries as well as minor surgeries. Many hospitals have starting using lavender vapor to revive their patients and reduce pain.
Lavender essential oil is a good diuretic. This means that it stimulates frequent and high amounts of urination. Urination is one of the most important body functions as it helps reduce the number of unwanted toxins, ureic acid, water, fat, and salts in the body by flushing them out. It can also help flush out excess calcium. This ensures that your body is purified at all times, making all your organs function at an optimum level. Moreover, frequent urination also helps prevent kidney stones. This is because the stones are caused by excess calcium and urination helps remove high amounts of calcium from the kidneys.
Lavender essential oil can help with a host of respiratory problems. This includes cough, cold, flu, sinusitis, asthma, laryngitis, whooping cough, tonsillitis, and even bronchitis. In order to get relief from these symptoms, people use it as a vapor on their chest or back. It can even be added to inhalers. Lavender essential oil can help you get rid of the congestion in your chest and nose. It even speeds up your recovery time and helps with eliminating phlegm and other unwanted toxins. Moreover, the oil also has anti-bacterial properties, which can also make you feel better.
Many people use oils on their hair to provide nourishment and help it grow faster. All oils have their own list of benefits that can help. Lavender essential oil is good for treating lice, nits, and can even get rid of lice eggs. Furthermore, the oil can help with preventing hair loss. This is helpful for people who have autoimmune problems as their body rejects their hair follicles naturally, leading to the loss of hair. It can even help with male pattern baldness. The essential oil can be rubbed onto your scalp.
Lavender essential oil can help improve the way blood circulates in your body. It can help reduce the blood pressure and is good for coronary tension. When the circulation of blood in your body is improved, it helps your organs by providing them with more oxygenated blood at a faster rate. This helps them carry out their functions at a much better pace with higher effectiveness, making your body healthier and filled with more energy as a result. It even boosts your cognitive function. Furthermore, it can help with preventing heart attacks and arthrosclerosis, which is something that occurs due to poor circulation of blood.
Lavender essential oil also helps with digestion. This is because it increases the overall mobility of the good in the digestive tract. The oil also helps by increasing the amount of gastric juices and bile that is produced. This helps in treating a host of problems related to the digestive system, such as indigestion, colic, flatulence, stomach pain, vomiting, and diarrhea. Therefore, this essential oil is extremely beneficial for those who are suffering from problems that are related to the digestive system.
Lavender essential oil also has a ton of other benefits. It has carcinogenic properties and can help with reducing the risk of cancer. It can boost your body’s immunity and protect you from a host of diseases and infections such as typhoid, tuberculosis, and even diphtheria. It can be used as a treatment for a variety of skin problems like eczema, acne, dermatitis, wrinkles, psoriasis, and many inflammatory problems. It can also speed up the healing process of wounds, burns, cuts, and sunburns. It is commonly used on such wounds as it reduces the occurrence of scar tissue. Lavender essential oil can treat leucorrhea. It can also be used on bug bites, and to repel mosquitoes, insects, and moths.
Lavender essential oil is commonly used in aromatherapy. It blends well with a number of other essential oils such as the oils of geranium, orange, lemon, lime, clary sage, cedar wood, pine, and nutmeg. It is used in a variety of skin ointments, soaps, gels, and moisturizers to treat various skin conditions and is also used in some herbal shampoos as it is good for the hair. It is commonly used in inhalers as well to fight colds and other respiratory problems. Since this essential oil has a very pleasing smell, it is also commonly used in perfumes, deodorants, and body mists.
One must be cautious before using any new oil or substance on one’s body. As a general rule, pregnant women are advised to stay away from lavender essential oil and so are women who are breastfeeding. This essential oil may also cause allergic reactions in people who are prone to a ton of allergies. You should ideally perform a patch test before using this oil. Lavender essential oil is not good for people with diabetes and they should therefore avoid it. Unlike most other essential oils, lavender essential should not be ingested as it can cause numerous health problems. Some of these are blurred vision, burning eyes, difficulty in breathing, headaches, nausea, vomiting, and even diarrhea. You should always speak with your doctor before using anything new in your diet or lifestyle to ensure that you don’t end up unintentionally harming yourself.
Lavender essential oil is native to Northern Africa and even the mountain ranges in the Mediterranean. Many people grow this plant in their backyards since it is relatively undemanding and low-maintenance. All it needs is well drained soil and at least 6 hours of sunlight in a day and these conditions are not very hard to meet for most people. It is grown all over Europe, Australia and the United States today. This plant is extremely resilient and can also handle drought conditions. Although you have to take care of the first plant vigorously, the ones that follow demand lesser attention and care.
Do you know that enlarged breasts, which are observed in many men are caused because of a health condition? This is known as gynecomastia and involves enlargement of the breast tissues in men. The condition is commonly called man boobs. It is usually not something serious and is not always permanent.
During the puberty stage, gynecomastia is quite common and normal. It occurs because of natural changes in oestrogen and testosterone, the sex hormones. The condition is also likely in men of old and middle age because of ageing and hormonal shift. Certain medicines such as antibiotics, heart medicines, AIDS medicines, drugs for heartburn and anti-anxiety medicines may also be responsible for this condition. Drinking alcohol in excess and taking marijuana, and other recreational drugs also increase the chances of gynecomastia. Breast size may also get enhanced by the use of herbal products containing lavender oil and tea tree oil.
Men affected by gynecomastia are featured by having a rubbery mass underneath their nipple region. It is less in amount and is usually tender. Fluid discharge is also an indication in some cases.
For the diagnosis of gynecomastia, you should visit a plastic surgeon, who deals with cases of hormone imbalances. Blood or hormone tests may be required if your physical examination shows that your breasts are larger than usual, the lymph nodes are swollen, or when the lump is sore.
Commonly, gynecomastia can not be cured with medicines. Surgery is compulsory. In the case of teenagers, the breasts become of normal shape within two to three years. Surgery is the only option for restoring your chest shape and improving your self-image. In the surgery for treating gynecomastia, a small cut is made on your breasts and extra breast tissues are removed. This makes your breasts smaller and flatter. The nipple may also need to be repositioned. Liposuction is another procedure which is carried out for this purpose, in which extra fat is sucked out from under your skin. Among the different modes of treatment for gynecomastia, surgery is meant for long term results. However, you need to undertake a healthy lifestyle in order to maintain your new chest shape. Gaining weight and taking drugs may cause gynecomastia to reoccur.
The skin is the first organ, which shows the signs of ageing. Whether it is wrinkles or stretch marks the first signs will be shown on the skin. Stretch marks are not only the cause of ageing, but also form due to obesity, sudden increase in height, sudden weight loss or gain, etc. You might often think of how to get rid of these marks as they aren't attractive and make the skin look old.
Here are a few ayurvedic remedies to get rid of stretch marks:
Apart from the above mentioned oils, regular yoga asanas, stretching exercises, nutritious diet, and a wholesome meal is a must for your skin nourishment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Penis curvature is a significant normal condition and numerous men get themselves exceptionally worried about it. It can bring about a considerable measure of misery and pain in men if the curvature is past typical breaking points. By and large, an erect penis twists marginally to the other side and is a significant typical thing. In any case, when the penis curvature is excessively professed and causes pain while having an erection or sexual intercourse, it would require rectification. There are numerous procedures that can treat penis curvature. One needs to tail them appropriately and under direction. Given here are a portion of the famously utilized approaches to treat penis curvature:
There are many essential oils that have positive effects on your skin, including lavender, ylang ylang, juniper, chamomile, neroli, jojoba, frankincense, rosehip seed and juniper berry essential oils, among others. Offering a huge range of antioxidant, anti-aging, astringent, moisturizing, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and rejuvenating properties, each of these oils has a different composition of active ingredients, giving them a unique set of benefits for your skin!
List of best essential oils to stop acne and improve your skin
1. Frankincense oil – this ancient essential oil has numerous antioxidants that can improve skin elasticity, while also reducing the appearance of scars, stretch marks and blemishes. It can also stimulate the growth of new cells, speeding up the repair process for damaged or inflamed areas of skin.
2. Jojoba oil – with high levels of vitamin e, vitamin b, copper and zinc, this essential oil is excellent for moisturizing the skin and stimulating healing. Vitamin e is a common ingredient in many different products, and functions as an antioxidant, removing signs of aging, such as wrinkles, blemishes and age spots, while also forming a natural layer of oil that locks in moisture.
3. Tea tree oil – the antimicrobial and antibacterial nature of tea tree oil makes it an excellent essential oil for eliminating acne symptoms and improving the appearance of your body’s largest organ. A great deal of research has been done on the subject, and it shows that patient using tea tree oil have much lower occurrences of acne breakouts and the existing lesions from past acne breakouts can be notably reduced by using this powerful oil.
4. Ylang ylang oil – to stimulate the growth of new cells, applying ylang ylang oil to irritated or inflamed skin is a quick and effective remedy. This oil is also excellent for combating acne, given its antibacterial nature, which can eliminate the bacteria that causes overproduction of sebum.
5. Juniper oil – with an ability to detoxify the body and speed healing time for wounds and irritation, juniper oil is one of the best essential oils for your skin. Many people choose to apply juniper oil to bumps or uneven areas of their body, as well as patches of cellulite, as the active ingredients can clear out the toxins that cause those conditions.
6. Clary sage oil – acne may be caused by bacteria within the sebaceous glands, but it is also known as an inflammatory condition. As such, clary sage oil is an ideal remedy, given its high concentration of anti-inflammatory compounds, such as linalyl acetate. This essential oil can also control oil production, leaving your skin ph more balanced and giving a cleaner, healthier look.
￼7. lavender oil: this popular essential oil tackles the problem of acne in a few different ways. First of all, lavender oil is known to reduce stress, and there is a proven connection between stress levels and acne on the face. Furthermore, lavender oil is packed with antioxidants and antiseptic properties, so it can quickly neutralize the bactSweet basil oil – eria causing your acne symptoms, preventing the excess sebum production and addressing the problem at the root.
8. Rosehip seed oil: as a natural cleanser, few things are better than rosehip seed oil. Due to the high concentration of natural vitamin a, this oil can reduce the appearance of wrinkles, clear up blemishes and age spots, and stimulate collagen production and the growth of new cells. Furthermore, rosehip seed oil can tighten up the skin and improve elasticity, giving you a more youthful look.
9. Juniper berry oil – powerful antibacterial compounds found within this essential oil, namely alpha-pinene and beta-pinene, can quickly seek out and destroy the bacteria that is causing your acne symptoms. Known to eliminate skin infections very quickly, and reduce inflammation and redness, this oil should be on your shopping list if acne is a common issue you face.
10. Sandalwood oil – our skin is exposed to the natural elements and pollutants more than any other organ in the body, so the repair of skin cells is a constant process. Sandalwood oil can speed this process by stimulating the production of new cells, while also smoothing the surface of the skin and limiting signs of aging.
Essential oils for dry skin and skin tags
While many of the oils outlined above can help with skin health, the following are specifically recommended for dry skin and skin tags. Dry skin can be caused by a number of things, including irritating clothing, harsh soaps or conditioners, certain medications, and as a side effect of other medical conditions. Skin tags, on the other hand, are small, soft growths that usually occur on the groin, armpits, eyelids, beneath breast folds, neck and upper chest. These tags are caused by collagen and blood vessels bunching up beneath another piece of thicker skin. They usually occur in a person’s middle ages, but they can develop earlier, primarily where skin rubs against skin.
1. Myrrh oil – when the skin dries out, it can become cracked or chapped, which can cause painful irritation and open you up to infection. Not only can myrrh oil protect you from any infections or pathogens that could enter the body through the skin, but it also helps to lock in moisture and prevent dehydration. It can also help to heal sun damage quickly, which can make your skin even drier.
2. Orange oil – this essential oil is a natural moisturizing agent, meaning that it can prevent the body from losing excess moisture, while also delivering rejuvenating antioxidants and organic acids deep into the skin layers, protecting cell integrity and making it harder for your flesh to dry out.
3. Grapeseed oil – high in antioxidants and capable of regulating the oil production of the skin, grapeseed oil is the perfect essential oil if you are constantly experiencing dry skin. By boosting the ability of the body to retain its moisture, while also providing a barrier to prevent excess moisture loss, this oil can keep your skin supple and soft, even as you age.
4. Neroli oil – with powerful antioxidant and circulation-stimulating properties, neroli oil is great for eliminating skin tags and preventing them from returning. The flow of blood to the top layers of the skin can eliminate toxins and result in the growth of new cells, which helps to even out lumps and tags.
5. Oregano oil – boasting strong antibacterial and antioxidant properties, oregano oil can help heal skin tags within a few weeks of use. It will stimulate blood flow and promote detoxification, which can often cause the flesh to even out, thus reducing the appearance of unsightly tags.
6. Sweet basil oil – with antiseptic, antimicrobial and antioxidant properties, sweet basil oil has been directly linked to the reduction of these tags. If you regularly apply this oil to the skin tags, they will eventually fall off, or flatten out and disappear.
Piles or haemorrhoids are one of the most common health issues associated with ageing. It can be described as the swelling of veins in the rectum, just above the anus. When irritated by stool movements, piles can be extremely painful. Thankfully there are a number of effective home remedies that can be used to manage and treat this problem. Here are the top 5 ways to treat piles naturally.