Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Sri Sai HospitalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Hello sir and mam mere face par acne aur pimple ho rahe pure face par aur inme se white color ki kuch smell jaisi chiz niklti h aur ye mere bar bar niklte h air ye meri problem 1 years se h acne pimple ki wajah de mera pura face black ho gaya h aur black nishan bhi pad gaye h pls doctor kuch aisi medicine batao jisse ki meri problems hamesha k liye solve ho jaye kabhi acne pimple nikle hi nahi meri age 20 years h best treatment batao mere liye.
You might be spending a lot to add to your beauty. But there are many bad habits which affect your beauty. Here is the list of the most common terrible habits which might be damaging your skin and health.
1. Squeezing pimples: When you pop a pimple, clogged pore is burst open releasing bacteria. These bacteria come in contact with your rest of the skin and increase the acne. Moreover, habit of squeezing pimples may also leave scars and pock marks. The best way to get rid of pimples is to use medicated/ antibacterial soap and let it heal itself.
2. Licking/ chewing your lips: Chewing your lips make them even drier and chapped. It makes you to lick and chew your lips more often. Excessive lip biting also results into bleeding and infection. To avoid this, get yourself a good lip balm and apply regularly to moisturize and protect your lips.
3. Nail biting: Nail biting result in ugly hands, fingers and nails due to cuticle biting. It can also result in infections of nails, mouth, finger and dental problems affecting your smile too. Work upon triggers to prevent these issues by yoga, manicure etc.
5. Sleeping with makeup on: Make up clog your skin pores and oil glands, making it difficult to breathe and prone to acne. To avoid this, spare sometime before going to sleep to cleanse your makeup and moisturize the skin well.
6. Ignoring the sunscreen: Ignoring sunscreen in summer is exposing your skin to UV rays. UV rays cause wrinkles and dry your skin giving you the older look. To protect your skin from UV rays, use sunscreen before half n hour of going out.
7. Inadequate sleep: Inadequate sleep releases the stress hormone in the body. It also ages your skin by decreasing collagen from skin. Hence try getting enough sleep. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic-plastic-surgeon.
With nose job or rhinoplasty turning out to be an increasingly popular surgical procedure these days in India, potential patients are presented to a great deal of data, some real, some skeptical, and some downright false.
Here are 5 of the top myths busted.
1. The surgery is a fairly simple procedure
Nose job is one of the most complex and challenging operations in plastic surgery. Not only must the nose be in symmetry with the face, but also every segment of the nose must be directly proportionate with all of the others.
2. Your nose can resemble any superstar's nose of your picking
A prospective nose job patient ought to have practical desires. Every individual's face and visage is different. John Abraham's nose would not look great on each man, nor is it achievable. Similarly, Kareena Kapoor’s nose would not suit every woman, however becoming it is on her. In Rhinoplasty overexpectation and unrealistic expectation is always a cause of dissatisfaction. It is impossible to have a nose like Katrina or Sharukh Khan.
3. The anaesthesia used in the surgery is dangerous
Rhinoplasty is mostly carried out under general anaesthesia, which makes you unconscious during the whole experience. However, the anaesthesia used is completely safe. In fact, for minor procedures, a nose job can even be performed under local anaesthesia. Most patients who have undergone this surgery are healthy, and risks of long-term complications are exceptionally rare.
4. A second surgery is almost always required to get it right
While a revision surgery can be a reality when going through a nose job (as high as 10-15% in a few studies), it ideally should be a one-time operation only. Technically, the newly constructed nose is one that’s designed for life. That aside, because of the complexities of the operation and the variability in each person’s anatomy, skin, and healing, on certain occasions a revision surgery becomes necessary. When it occasionally occurs, usually it’s for something relatively minor such as a small residual bump.
5. A nose job is so expensive that only the very wealthy can afford it
Surprisingly, minor yet high-quality rhinoplasty procedures can start at as low as even INR 20,000 in India, which is not as expensive compared to several other kinds of plastic/cosmetic surgery procedures.
Caution: Avoid silicone implants for a nose job as they not good and have long term complications as extrusion and displacement. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
Sir mare face pr pimples ha or wo nisan chod gaye koch gadhe bhi ha kuch home remady ha inhe sahi karne ka liya please help?
Mesotherpay work for melasma dermal pigmentation. As lasers are not recommend on Indian skin. Rest works on the superficial layer. If works what is the science behind.
Hi, I'm 25 and my beard is not yet fully grown, I have facial hair follicles but a very light countable number of beard hairs spread across cheeks, and little dense beard on chin. Kindly prescribe some medicine/ointment to make my facial hair grow faster. Thanks.
It is often seen that the people are unhappy with the appearance of their chin and cheek. Some of them may feel that their cheekbones are too less projected or that their cheek are too flat. Well, if you are one of them and want to enhance your appearance, it can easily be done by chin and cheek enhancement surgery. This is a cosmetic procedure and utilizes a specially manufactured material which is compatible with the tissues for augmentation of your face's physical structure. Chin and cheek enhancement gives your face a better balance and harmony to your facial features.
Chin Implants: Chin implants help in enhancing the size and projection of your chin and make it proportionate to your forehead and mid face. A recessed chin seems like it has disappeared into your neck instead of appearing as a distinct facial feature.
Cheek Implants: Cheek implants help in increasing the projection of your cheekbones. They also add volume to areas of your face, which are recessed and flat.
Procedure: Before undergoing the surgery, a proper implant of the correct shape and size must be chosen according to your requirement. The implants are made of a soft, flexible and rubbery material, which gets inserted via an incision. Solid silicon is commonly used for cheek or chin implants. General anesthesia along with a sedative is used during the surgery on the patient.
A cheek implant requires 30 to 45 minutes to be carried out. It is performed in conjunction with other procedures like a facelift or a forehead lift, and the implants are incised through an incision. Sometimes the implant is inserted through an incision on the upper lip or the lower eyelid. For a chin implant, the procedure takes about an hour. The implant gets inserted through a pocket made in front of the jaw bone. For creating the pocket, an incision is made inside the mouth in the lower lip or under the chin.
After the surgery is complete, the affected areas are taped in order to decrease swelling. The sutures in the skin are removed within five to seven days. In case the sutures were made intra orally, they dissolve slowly. You need to make certain dietary changes and lifestyle modifications after the surgery. Some discomfort and swelling are likely immediately after the surgery.
Cheek and chin enhancement offer effective improvements to your facial appearance. It results in plump and youthful cheeks with an enhanced volume. The implants are considered to be quite safe. If you feel you require a chin or cheek enhancement, you should consult a doctor before taking this decision and then only choose the accurate implant. It is also important to consult a doctor several times after undergoing the surgery.
My age is 21 my skin colour is fading day by day. And there are lot of acne scars. Plzz suggest me how to get back the previous glow of my face? And whatever face cream I use it doesn't suits me. I usually get some pimples on my face after using that. Plzz suggest me some creams that can reduce the uneven color of my face skin?
I have facing lot of acne breakouts on my skin and also dark circles. I have started to have black coffee without sugar and cinnamon and honey milk. Is it okay to continue with these two?
The process of breast augmentation, popularly known as breast enlargement or implants, effectively increases the size of the breasts through insertion of silicone gel implants or saline implants. It is known to be popular among women and is frequently done and shows quite satisfying results.
Why do women opt for breast augmentation?
- Some women opt for implants to enhance their figure
- Others opt for implants, when they experience some sort of sagging or alteration to their breast after a pregnancy or after losing some weight and even due to old age.
- Some women also choose enhancement surgery, if they feel that one breast is smaller than the other.
What does a breast augmentation procedure involve?
Breast augmentation surgery is generally performed, while the patient is under the influence of general anaesthesia. In case of enhancement with the help of implants, an incision is made in the breast tissue and a pocket is created to place the implants. Once these implants are successfully placed the incision is closed and is allowed to heal.
What sort of implants is available?
There are basically 4 types of implants that are recommended on the basis of the body type:
- Saline filled breast implants: These implants contain sterile water and are either pre-filled or filled during the surgery.
- Silicone filled breast implants: These implants contain soft elastic gel and come prefilled. These types of implants also require an incision which is longer in size.
- Cohesive gel silicone implants: Commonly known as 'form stable'implants, they contain cohesive gel that is more firm and thicker than normal silicone implants.
- Autologous fat transfer or fat grafting or liposculpture: It is a well established and safe way to enhance the breast. It is highly dependable and recommended way to increase breast size, reduce sagging and gives natural looking breasts. It doesn't need any incision, so practically no scars.
Breast implants are generally supposed to last for life, but on occasions they may need replacement. Thus regular check ups are essential, so as to monitor the condition of the implants. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.