Submit a review for Shenmen Healing CenterYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
We have known Dr. Santosh Pandey since a couple of years now. He has been treating my husband and my mother-in-law. He is a very down to earth man and a very good doctor. Both my husband and my mother-in-law were suffering from aches and pains. Dr. Pandey's treatment has helped them immensely. We highly recommend Dr. Santosh Pandey as a good doctor.
Bikas R. Pandey
He is one of the best Healer i have ever met.He broad knowledge with expertise help us and we feel energitic.
Mr. Santosh Pandey provides answers that are saved my life. Share feedback in your own words...
I recieved a very good treatment which I had seen for the first time.
Excellent doctor,excellent treatment
Good and patience practitioner
Blood pressure problems trouble every third human being down the street; a thorough survey could affirm the aforementioned statement. While mild fluctuations can be tackled through medication, the secondary health issues triggered by high or low blood pressure can aggravate to make treatment a little problematic. Increased or decreased blood pressure levels could be indicative of underlying health problems and could also be the cause of severe ailments. Medical assistance should thus be sought at the earliest possible.
Many kinds of treatments are available at your disposal but it would indeed be wise for you to opt for an alternative branch of medicine that not only helps you regulate blood pressure in emergency situations, but also helps you maintain a level close to the optimum. Acupuncture owes its roots to traditional Chinese medicine and is a tried and tested alternative solution to the curse of increased or decreased blood pressure levels.
How is Acupuncture helpful:
- Acupuncture deals with the insertion of needles at different pressure points of your body to relieve you of pain or diseases of any kind; it is effective in controlling blood pressure levels by adjusting and re-stabilizing energy flow in your body.
- In certain cases electro-acupuncture has successfully brought down a sharp rise in blood pressure. In some other cases, this method has had side effects. Electro-acupuncture should therefore be a subjective mode of treatment.
- The changes brought about in your blood pressure after you have been monitored with Acupuncture are mostly gradual. The best part of such kind of a cure is that the gradual changes last for a very long span of time.
- Acupuncture is believed to kindle processes inside your nerves to further stimulate parts of your brain that directly control blood pressure levels. Research studies are being conducted to back up the positive effects of acupuncture with stronger arguments.
- The fact that acupuncture is a low- risk option makes it all the more viable a solution to tackle problems related to blood pressure.
Acupuncture refers to an alternative treatment procedure in which needles are pierced at certain specific points in your body known as energy lines or meridians, in the process, to treat a a health condition. Acupuncture is used to treat different kinds of health problems. Hair loss is a very distressing problem for men and women alike.
There are many causes that can be responsible for your hair loss such as:
- Using hair styling gels and other substances
- Genetic problems
- Hormonal imbalance
- Taking too many steroids
- A diet lacking sufficient amount of proteins
There are different treatment methods that can help you to deal with your problem of hair loss such as Ayurveda, homeopathy, allopathy or conventional methods and other home remedies. But if nothing works for you, you can try this alternative treatment method of acupuncture. Acupuncture offers effective remedies for combating your problem of hair loss. The following are some of the treatment methods:
- Sometimes, needles are pierced into the energy lines or meridians of your head to improve blood circulation. Improvement in your blood circulation can reduce hair fall.
- At times acupuncture, treatment involves applying topical creams on your scalp for reducing hair fall.
- Acupuncture treatment sometimes, may include hot towel massage on your scalp. This can prevent hair loss.
- Acupuncture also works at reducing your stress as that is a major cause of hair fall.
- Since proper functioning of the kidney is also responsible for providing nourishment to your hair, acupuncture treatment also involves injecting needles at different key points on your body in order to stimulate energy release and promote kidney health.
- Acupuncture treatment also involves the use of different Chinese herbs for reducing hair fall such as Astragalus or Polygoni multiflori.
Acupuncture treatment for hair loss is definitely effective but is very time consuming. So you must be very patient throughout your treatment process to get the desired results. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a acupuncturist.
How treatment is carried out with Acupuncture
How Acupuncture balances 5 elements of body and disorders it can treat
Acupuncture is a Chinese method of treatment which aims at maintaining the energy balance in the body. The procedure involves stimulating the energy channels of the body by using fine steel needles. It enhances the production of endorphins (pain controlling hormones) in the body, therefore less pain.
Signs you are suffering from arthritis
Arthritis is a disorder that is characterized by inflammation and swelling in the joints. The symptoms of arthritis are tenderness in the joints, fatigue, fever and stiffness in the joints that worsen in the morning. Initially, the smaller joints in the body are affected; it then progresses to joints in the elbows, wrists and the knees.
Causes behind it
Arthritis is caused when the immune system starts attacking the membrane surrounding the joints. Inflammation occurs, resulting in destruction of the bone and cartilage. It causes the ligaments and the tendons holding the joint to weaken. The joints then starts to lose their original alignment and shape.
Dietary guidelines you must follow
You need to follow dietary guidelines such as avoiding refined and processed foods as they can contribute to the inflammation of the joints. You also need to steer clear of foods which may trigger a reaction from your immune system. Mild exercises to strengthen the joints may be performed to improve mobility.
Acupuncture and arthritis
The procedure begins with the practitioner applying alcohol to the affected spot and tapping the area with a needle. The disorder determines the number of needles required, the spots of insertion and the depth to which they have to be inserted. The duration for which the needles are kept in the body ranges from a few minutes to an hour. In order to enhance the effect of the needles, they may be heated or energized electrically. You may experience a tingling sensation in case electricity is used.
Acupuncture is a holistic method of treatment that has no side effects. It does not involve chemicals; so it is safe to use. It will not cure the disorder, but can reduce the pain to a large extent. One of the added benefits of this procedure is that no matter, which part of the body is subjected to this process, it does help calm your mind down. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a acupuncturist and ask a free question.
Acupuncture is a complementary treatment. Weight loss falls under the bigger concept of weight management and acupuncture can help with that.
Sometimes, people go to any extreme to lose weight. Fad diets are the rage nowadays. These diets usually stress on consuming only one food group over the others. This leads to severe lack of important nutrients, leading to severe imbalances in your body. Acupuncture, in tandem with Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), can do wonders for your weight loss program. Together, they try to address both psychological and physiological problems. The therapy handles issues regarding digestion, emotions, appetite, metabolism and cravings.
In TCM, malfunctions in the spleen and liver cause imbalances in the body, which lead to excessive weight gain. The spleen transforms the food we eat into Qi—the key substance of life; and the liver maintains the flow of blood and Qi. If these two are affected, then imbalances occur in the body. Thus, the focus of TCM and acupuncture lies therein.
In acupuncture, the ear is considered to be the main point in the body, with respect to weight. The ear affects other points in the body. These points are called the auricular points. Some common auricular points include:
Shen men (ear-point): to calm the mind and reduce stress
Small intestine: for spleen reinforcement and promotion of digestion
Mouth: for smoking and overeating, this calming point is used
Hunger point: to subdue hunger and manage overeating
Endocrine point: activates liver Qi and helps metabolic functions
With these, a right diet should be followed as well. The food and herbs chosen for treatment aid in hunger, digestion, improving Qi, augmenting removal of toxins and waste products from the body and bettering metabolism. Step up the intake of bitter, acrid and sour foods, whereas, greasy, salty and sweet foods should be avoided.
Along with the right foods, exercise is a must. Abdominal massages can provide good stimulation.
Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine can help you lose weight safely, either by itself or combined with other weight loss programs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized acupuncturist and ask a free question.
Arthritis is among the most common ailments that afflict a large section of the population, especially comprising the age groups of beyond 40 years. Acute joint pains, difficulties in movement and weakened bones are among the most common symptoms of arthritis. Given that it is a condition that has permeated modern life so deeply and that it has also caused a lot of unwanted hindrance to your normal activities, arthritis is one of the feared illnesses of our times. It is true that a fair amount of research has been dedicated towards finding a viable cure for arthritis and many have in fact proven to be effective, but most of these drugs come with their own baggage of side effects. Thus, many of us seek a more natural and lasting healing option that not only soothes the pain but restores our health from within.
Over the recent years, acupuncture has gained a lot of steam as an effective and comprehensive therapy for a wide range of diseases. Among the others, joint ailments and arthritis are prominent diseases that have been comprehensively minimized by benefits reaped out of acupuncture.
Acupuncture believes that the health boosting energy flows through your body through strategic pressure points and by stimulating spasms and afflicted muscles through insertion of tiny needles into the skin, pain can be adequately diminished. Acupuncture also ebbs the harmful side effects that anti-inflammatory drugs and painkillers cause.
Some of the obvious benefits of acupuncture could be enlisted as follows
Alternative to Surgeries: On several occasions, on account of the failure of the usual drug therapy, you may opt for joint replacement surgeries which again usher in its own set of distresses. Acupuncture on the contrary, cures the pain by relying on your innate defense mechanisms and facilitates a natural remedy to arthritis.
- Enhances the effectiveness of the usual drugs: For those enduring chronic arthritis pains, acupuncture brings substantial relief, but the treatment is long drawn. In such cases, one may choose to not discontinue the drugs and use acupuncture as a complementary therapy. Even in such cases, acupuncture is extremely helpful. It offsets the harmful effects that the drugs have on your body and boosts their impacts on the diseased parts of your body. This method has proven to be a reliable recipe for complete recovery.
Aches and pains are ailments that affect one and all at some point or the other. The myriad quick heal methods like pain killers and hot cold packs might accord temporary relief, but they aren't really effective in terms of curing the root of the problem. All these bodily pains are related to some innate illness and these painkillers merely provide superficial respite. Thus, a large number of people are growingly looking at alternative therapies, which not only remedy the pain, but also help in fighting the source of the disease.
Acupuncture for the longest time has occupied the imagination of many as a viable alternative to the harrowing mainstream clinical procedures. Integral to the ancient medicinal practises of the orient, acupuncture is replete with palliative properties and has been known to benefit a phenomenal number of people enduring serious distresses.
It is a natural way to stimulate the health boosting properties we are imbued with. The philosophy behind acupuncture endorses the fact that your bodies are hardwired to deal with any ailment from within. Acupuncture simply enhances such in- built defences and enables you to lead a healthier life. While you may be skeptical of the long drawn process that acupuncture involves, the benefits are many. Amongst other things it reduces your dependence on drugs, which is indeed an important aspect to consider. It generally involves gently pricking the pressure points of your body with sterilized needles and relying of the healing powers of your latent heat pressure.
It is especially effective in curing the following pains:
- Osteoarthritis: Acupuncture enhances the bone immunity and abates the joint pains immensely.
- Chronic headaches: Acupuncture relieves the stress on your cranial nerves and soothes the headaches that are caused by it.
- Menstrual Cramps: Menstrual cramps are caused by the contractions in the uterine muscles during the periods. Acupuncture hugely palliates such traumas.