Corn Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Polishing Treatment
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Cutaneous Fillers Treatment
Small Dermatologic Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Submit a review for Skin n Laser CentreYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I have saviour hair fall can you help me about that. I have hair fall from past 8 months can you say me how to control.
hello I am using panderm plus last 2 years for my skin pigmentation or dark circle its doctor prescribe. Recently I discontinue this cream I saw my skin dry itchy or on skin red bumps its burning or acne sir kindly suggest me how remove this.
I had very much dandruff in my hair. It very itching ,hair fall is very much. Lot of white flask. Suggest me some remedies to remove dandruff permanently and stop hair fall permanently.
I have a hair fall problem but it increase and great hair fall when I apply oil in my hair so please give me suggestion.
How can I get strong n dense hair. My hair growth is very very slow n also have regular constipation.
Hai. I am 28 years old and I am suffering from hair loss. Can you suggest me any solution for my hair loss.
I'm 23 year old for hair loss my doc gave me finasteride, kerashine tablet and hhcal-trol capsule. As I'm doing gym so I'm taking whey protein and ashwagandha. So my question is, Is it okay to continue medicine with whey protein and ashwagandha? Thanks.
Am 17 and am suffering with facial hair recently I consulted a doctor she advice to use uproot lotion is this permanent hair removing lotion.
A breast augmentation surgery can leave you with bigger and fuller breasts, but can also leave you with a few scars. These scars typically appear on the lower half of the breast, under the arm or around the areola. Scarring depends on the type of skin, as well as how well your skin heals after the surgery. Like any other, the scars caused by breasts augmentation surgery can be treated in a number of ways. Some of these are:
- Silicone gel scar treatment: This involves applying silicone gel onto the scar and allowing it to dry. For best results this needs to be applied daily and left on, for as long as possible. Silicone gel shrinks the scar while simultaneously flattening it and lightening it.
- Silicone sheeting: Silicone sheeting is a strip of silicone available in a variety of shapes depending on the type of surgery undergone. It is a self-adhesive and can be reused. This is typically used to treat scars on creases or areola scars. Both silicone gel and silicone sheeting are most effective when used within 6 months of the surgery.
- Cortisone creams: Cortisone is a hormone that helps fight inflammation. Creams that contain cortisone when applied on a scar can help lighten it and reduce its size. If you plan to use cortisone creams to treat scarring, ensure that the wound has healed completely before applying the cream.
- Dermabrasion: This is a minor surgical process through which the upper skin layer is removed. This is especially useful in cases of raised scars but not suitable to sunken scars.
- Massaging the affected area: A soft circular massage of the operated area can help drain the lymph nodes beneath the skin. This helps reduce inflammation and softens the skin. This also helps break down dense collagen and prevents the formation of a raised scar. However, do not attempt to massage your breasts without consulting your doctor first.
- Laser treatment: Lasers can be used on new as well as old scars. The number of sittings required for laser treatment depends on the size and type of scar. When used on keloid scars, laser treatment can help flatten the scar and reduce redness. Lasers can also be used to stimulate the production of collagen to help the body heal itself. Further, ablative lasers can be used to vaporize scars and are the preferred form of treatment for sunken, irregular shaped scars.