1. Caffeine free
The fact that peppermint tea does not contain caffeine may be a boon or a bane.
If you want to enjoy a cup of tea that won’t add to your caffeine content, peppermint tea is a good choice as is any other herbal tea.
But if you need a tea that keeps you awake at night, you need to go for your traditional cup of tea or coffee. In fact, peppermint tea has a soothing effect and is said to be good for a good night’s sleep.
2. Relieves gas and bloating
If you are suffering from gastric problems, you should immediately add a pack of peppermint tea to your kitchen shelf.
Peppermint tea removes gassiness and relaxes muscles, thus facilitating the movement of gas curing flatulence problems.
3. Reduces heartburn and indigestion
The ability of peppermint to relax muscles also improves the flow of bile juice in the stomach, thus improving digestion.
It acts like acid reflux and thus can cure indigestion.
4. Nausea and vomiting
As already mentioned above, it makes you feel comfortable at night and thus help fight morning sickness. Morning sickness is common among pregnant women.
Peppermint tea is antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory in nature. It relaxes muscles and thus reduces instances of vomiting and nausea.
5. Respiratory issues
As an antispasmodic, it also relieves you from that irritating sensation that makes you want to cough, thereby improving your respiratory condition by relaxing the muscles of the throat and chest, it can eliminate that aspect of cold and flu symptoms.
Peppermint tea is said to be a natural decongestant. It can also help in providing sinus relief.
The season of constant colds and flu has begun, so let peppermint tea become part of your evening routine.
6. Immune system
Bacteria are the cause innumerable diseases which include fever, cough and cold and the worst part is that unknowingly we are exposed to millions of them. Be it in the air, water or the food we intake.
But don’t you worry. Peppermint tea will come to your rescue as it is said to have anti-bacterial properties. It builds immunity against a variety of illnesses.
It is a mild source of vitamin b, potassium, calcium.
7. Bad breath
While peppermint tea being anti-bacterial kills the bad odour causing germs, the strong mentholated flavour represses the foul smell leaving your breath fresh and clean.
8. Weight loss
Peppermint tea can help you shed kilos. It may sound unbelievable, but the aroma of peppermint and some of its organic compounds can help you cut on your diet and subsequently obesity.
9. Curbing stress
The new talk of the town is “stress”. It is an indispensable part of the busy and ambitious lives we live these days. In fact, a certain level of stress is required to keep you going. But when stress starts interfering with your lives in a negative way, something somewhere has gone gravely wrong and needs to be paid attention.
Peppermint is an excellent stress buster especially because of the menthol it possesses. Being anti-inflammatory, it reduces blood pressure and body temperature which are the consequences of stress and thus allows you to relax.
Any man who wants to ensure his handsome member becomes firm when he wants it will look to vitamins, minerals, nutrients and anything else that might help ensure proper function. Fortunately, there are many nutrients out there that the body needs to help this hard manhood happen, and they are easy to get. One of the best tenets of good member care includes putting all the proper foods into the body in order to get the goodness from the inside out; but what about putting those ingredients on the body, to get the best of those vitamins and nutrients from the outside in?
That's what men can do with a good male organ health crème, especially if it contains certain ingredients the body needs on a daily basis, including vitamin B5.
What does vitamin B5 do?
Vitamin B5 is one of the most important vitamins in the "B" family. It provides the body with numerous benefits, such as helping the body turn food into energy; obviously this is a vitally important function that benefits every part of the body, including the hard manhood. But it also serves as a mood enhancer and energy-booster, especially since it helps the body create red blood cells, which allows the body to carry more oxygen around to every organ.
Besides that, it does other great things when ingested. It boosts the immune system, which helps keep a guy feeling great. It helps regulate blood sugars to keep the body at a constant level and might help avoid that 'crash' in the afternoon that most people dread. Vitamin B5 helps the body use proteins, fat and cholesterol, which can all combine to boost that energy even further.
But what about a healthy member?
Every man wants to avoid a penis infection, and that's part of the reason most men adhere to very good penis care regimens. Avoiding sexually transmitted diseases is one of the main reasons a man uses a condom at each and every encounter (or if he doesn't, he knows he should!). But sometimes, despite a man's best efforts, he could wind up with a penis infection. Some of these can be easily treated, but others will be with him for life, and can dramatically change how he lives his life in the future.
One of the most unpleasant parts of a penis infection is having to tell former and current partners about the condition. These individuals deserve to know about what is going on so they can get themselves tested and take other steps to protect their own health. But for the person who has to tell them, breaking the news is definitely not an easy matter.
Here are some tips to help the man who must tell a former or current partner about sexually transmitted diseases that he might have shared with them.
1) Be absolutely sure. Don't tell them just on a hunch that a disease might be present. Have the tests, then have the results in hand when making that call.
2) Call or tell them in person. Though it might be tempting to send an email, it's always best to tell them in person, if possible, so they can ask questions immediately. If in-person won't work, call them. And if that won't work, try texting them with a request to talk - now.
3) Don't lay blame. Odds are that if a man has a sexually transmitted disease, he's not entirely sure where it came from. If there was only one partner, then obviously it could be clear - but even so, never lay blame on another person when calling to tell them the news. The idea is to get them concerned for their health and get them to get tested, not to make them feel defensive or ashamed.
4) Get the word out fast. Not only do they need to know, they need to know yesterday - so make sure to get the word to them as soon as possible. This can help them get the care they need much sooner, and can prevent them from passing it on to someone else if it turns out they do have the sexually transmitted disease.
5) Come prepared with answers. There will be many questions, of course, and most of them need to be answered by their doctor. But a man might be able to provide some insight to the partner when he mentions the disease. For instance, a guy who has been diagnosed with gonorrhea can reassure their partner that it can be cured, as long as they get to the doctor quickly and take the medication as directed.
6) Be ready for emotion. The very idea of a sexually transmitted disease can make someone feel anxious, depressed, angry, horrified, ashamed, defensive and many other emotions - sometimes all at once! And when that emotion hits, they are likely to vent on the most convenient target, which happens to be the guy who just called them with the bad news. So be prepared to listen to what they have to say yet stay calm and cool, even when dealing with that tidal wave of emotion.
Finally, a man should take every step possible to make sure he never has to make that kind of phone call or visit again. He can do this by practicing even better penis care than he has in the past, including always wrapping up the member when it's time to get busy.
And of course, daily care matters as well. He can help ensure a strong, healthy penis with a good penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). This crème should contain a plethora of protective ingredients, such as L-arginine for better blood flow and oxygenation, alpha lipoic acid to fight free radicals and vitamin A to eradicate bacteria.