Homoeopathic medications relieve common and acute problems of children . They also prevent recurrent episodes of ill-health. Many of conditions are complex ones that have genetic causes, such as allergies, asthma and psoriasis. This is the field where homeopathic medicine thrives and does excellent work.read more
Homeopathy is a safe and gentle ways of treatment. Usually people prefer homeopathy over conventional medicine, as it has no side-effects, and is non-toxic and non-addictive. One can safely take homeopathic medicine along with your medicine for blood pressure, thyroid, heart problems, diabetes, etc.read more
Doctor in Amber Homoeopathy (SBL sponsored clinic)
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Black Spots on Skin
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of No Periods
Treatment of Thyroid Disorders
Treatment of Neck Pain
Treatment of Kidney Stones
Treatment of Cancer
Treatment of Chickenpox
Treatment of Psoriasis
Submit a review for Amber Homoeopathy (SBL sponsored clinic)Your feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
it's like miracle..i was anxious when it is diagnosed. dr told me to do surgery . someone told me dr sonia gupta can solve my problem.so I got treatment from her and now I am fully cured without surgery .i am so happy .thanks tonn dr really thanks a lot I mean it .. I was suffering a lot , was unable to go for job.my life was stuck.. now I am fully ok. all credit goes to dr sonia.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sonia Gupta to be knowledgeable. Ok ty mamm but i did not took any medicine in my past its normal hight growth were stoped now plz suggedt me nd m not taking any medicinr for any thing
Dr. Sonia Gupta provides answers that are knowledgeable. she is very good Dr....confident . after taking treatment from her I can say homeopathic medication very fastly effective as English medicine.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sonia Gupta to be very helpful, knowledgeable, caring, professional and helped me improve my health. thanks soo much dr
very good eperience.dr solved my boil with homeopathic medicine very fast.i was suffering from recurring boils from long time. get relieved .thanks Dr
i have very nice experience .i have taken treatment for PCOD. which i was suffering from last 9 year .dr cured me from this disease . thanks doc
She has a good knowledge of medicines. She understands health issues very well and I am very happy that she resolved my health problems quickly.
Very good knowledgeable doctor. I visited her for acne .I was suffering from 2yrs .I am cured just in a month. Thanks to her.
Krishna Prasad S
Dr. Sonia Gupta provides answers that are practical. Good thought. is there any physio therapy involved OR just the medicines.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sonia Gupta to be very helpful. Can i get ur contact number plz....
Dr. Sonia Gupta provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks for revert me and Suggest me medicine syrup
Dr. Sonia Gupta provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you so much doctor for ur valuable advice.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sonia Gupta to be very helpful. can uh sene ur mobile number
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sonia Gupta to be caring. thanks dr for good advice
Dr. Sonia Gupta provides answers that are sensible and practical. good one .i cab use it
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sonia Gupta to be very helpful. helped me a lot.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sonia Gupta to be knowledgeable. thanks doctor
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sonia Gupta to be well-reasoned. right advice
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sonia Gupta to be knowledgeable. Thanks mam
Dr. Sonia Gupta provides answers that are prompt. i think it is great.
Autism And Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - How Homeopathy Plays A Role In Treating Them?
Autism is a spectrum disorder that encompasses abnormalities in the development of the brain. It is characterized by under-developed cognitive abilities and difficulties in verbal and nonverbal communication. Repetitive behavioral patterns are also symptoms of autism.
Symptoms Of Autism:
- Less or no eye contact while communication
- Annoying obstinacy in behavior
- Abnormal behavior like excessive possessiveness to certain objects or repetitive acts
- Prefers solitude
- The child shrieks and screams. There are mood swings, such as crying and laughing without any reason.
- Physical under-activity or hyperactivity
- Under-developed fine motor skills, such as writing, reading, drawing, and others.
- The child repeats the same words (echolalia).
- Oversensitivity or low sensitivity to pain
- Such children cannot express themselves intellectually but can reciprocate if shown affection.
The causes of Autism, though not definitively known, are believed to be a combination of genetic and environmental factors. There are some structural and functional changes in the brain in case of autism, however, the exact cause is still unknown. It is a complex disorder where the causes are presumed at the genetic level, such as some contraindicated medicines consumed during pregnancy, exposure to environmental chemicals, metabolic imbalance, vaccination, and others. However, vaccination is the most uncommon cause of autism.
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)-
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder is a neurological disorder that affects the executive functions of the brain which help us assess and plan. ADHD manifests itself as an inability to concentrate and follow instructions in order to complete a task. A difficulty in organizing activities and reluctance in engaging in tasks are also symptoms of ADHD. Being easily distracted, speaking excessively and intruding conversations can also be symptoms of the condition.
These are the common symptoms seen when a child is evaluated for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder-
- Distractibility & difficulty with focus and concentration
- Short-term memory lapses
- Tardiness, impulsiveness
- Weak planning and execution – symptoms to look for in adults
- Problem in organizing the ideas and belonging
Common causes to be linked:
Since both Autism and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder affect the cognitive and behavioral patterns and development of the child, an overlap between the two is understandable. Physicians are extremely careful when they diagnose a child with either of the neurological disorders.
Homeopathic treatments methods do not involve chemicals and thus can be administered for a long time. They also do not carry any risk of side effects. Since homeopathic therapies are tailored to individual needs, each remedy is targeted for different patients depending on each person's needs and requirements. Also, since they have a direct impact on the nervous system, they produce effective results.
Homeopathic treatments can remedy either the entire constitution of the child or target individual symptoms. These remedies will help the child concentrate and develop his cognitive abilities.
Benefits of Homeopathic Treatments-
- Individuality- No two children are the same and a neurological condition, be it Autism or ADHD, will not manifest itself in the same way in any two of them as well. The symptoms may be similar but how they respond to the treatment will vary. And practitioners of homeopathy allow the individuality of a child be the driving factor when any treatment option is prescribed.
- Safety- Homeopathic medicines are extremely safe and have no adverse side effects. And since these medications are administered to children with Autism and ADHD, both neurological disorders, their safety is a vital benefit that needs to be taken into account.
Lifestyle Disorders - Diabetes, Thyroid Problem, PCOD, Hypertension! Get Permanent Solution With Homeopathy!
The primary medical conditions which are a result of our choice of lifestyle include-
- insulin in the body. Or the more likely, it is the result of a sugar and fats. A lack of physical exercise would mean that these glucose and sugar molecules are not being metabolized to produce energy. Hence the elevated blood sugar levels.
- Thyroid Problems- Hypothyroidism or thyroid hormones. These elevated or reduced essential vitamins such as Vitamin D, antioxidants, and Vitamin B12 can cause hypothyroidism. Deficiency of Omega-3s, proteins, and antioxidants can increase the risk of hyperthyroidism.
- Polycystic Ovarian Disease) which is a disorder of the endocrine system. A diet which does not have a proper carbohydrates and proteins, or which is low in fiber, can cause PCOD, by causing hormonal imbalances.
- high blood pressure is most often a direct result of our lifestyle choices. Excessive weight gain, as a result of poor diet and a lack of exercise, can cause hypertension. Cigarette Allopathy gives temporary solution in such diseases. You had to take allopathic medicine life long. Homeopathy can allopathic treatment start. Homeopathy can get rid of you from trap of whole life allopathic medicine. Homeopathy can reactivate your partially working organs like hormonal imbalance in body with natural homeopathic remedies by correcting PNE axis. In today's scenario homeopathic medication are best option so it is evolving day by day. Just you need to take treatment under good qualified homeopathic physician.
According to the reports published by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, over 73% of older people belonging to the age group 60-69 years are affected by a number of health disorders. As you age, your body and immune system undergoes several changes due to various reasons - hormonal imbalance, change in eating habits, lifestyle changes, and underlying medical conditions. Among several old-age health conditions, the commonly observed ones are -
- Prostate gland problems- the prostate gland is the reproductive organ in male body. This small walnut-sized organ is present at the base of the bladder. Through the urethra, urine flows from the bladder. When the prostate gland becomes enlarged, it obstructs urinal flow through the urethra. As the urethra constricts, the bladder starts to contract forcefully so you get an urge to urinate frequently. Symptoms of an enlarged prostate may include- slow or weak urinary stream, frequent urination, urgency to urinate especially at night.
- Joint problem- musculoskeletal or degenerative disorders can lead to wear-and-tear of bone cartilages. Such a condition over time can cause joint inflammation or other orthopedic disorders like arthritis, gout, osteoporosis etc.
- Urinary incontinence- refers to uncontrollable leakage of urine. This condition is more common in women than in men. Overactive or weak bladder muscles, nerve damage, pregnancy, menopause are some of the factors responsible for urinary incontinence in females.
- Sciatica- this condition occurs when the sciatic nerves are strained by bone spurs on the vertebrae or a herniated disk in the spine. It is characterized by a constant sharp pain in the lower back along the sciatic nerve. You may feel the pain one side of your leg or hip.
Role of homeopathy in treating old-age problems-
Homeopathy is considered the most frequently used alternative form of medicine for treating old-age problems/disorders, and rightly so. This branch of medicine uses natural substances to stimulate palliative reactions in individuals suffering from orthopedic or nephrology disorders. Homeopathic treatment depends on the symptoms and severity of the condition. Owing to its safety and efficacy, homeopathic drugs like Arnica, Nux vomica etc are a preferred choice of treatment.
Homeopathy drugs are non-addictive and gentle without any adverse effects. They not only help reduce symptoms of old-age problems, but also help you regain overall health. Once you recover from the disease, you will continue to experience long-lasting positive effect on your health.
These natural remedies rejuvenate your body naturally. Self-medication can be harmful. Take homeopathic medication under guidance of good qualified homeopathic physician only as they are aware of pathological and physiological changes of your body and adjust doses and treatment accordingly.
Cholesterol is a fatty, waxy substance which is found naturally in the blood and is produced by the liver. It is essential for the formation of cell membranes and is an important component of Vitamin D and steroid hormones. But if you are eating food that is rich in fat then you are ingesting cholesterol in an amount that is more than what your body needs.
Though cholesterol is important for the normal functioning of the body, it needs to be kept within a normal range.
What are the risk factors associated with Cholesterol?
High levels of cholesterol can increase the risks of cardiovascular diseases and result in a stroke or heart attack. A blood test is the only method that can be used to diagnose high cholesterol but a genetic pre-disposition towards high cholesterol can increase the risks as well. Also, a person’s age, blood sugar levels, whether or not he/she smokes, are also contributing factors. High level of cholesterol does not typically have any symptom that can be identified by an individual, it usually results in a medical emergency that leads to its detection.
How Homeopathy can help cure cholesterol?
Homeopathy can help reduce the levels of cholesterol by treating the underlying condition. By treating the liver, it stops the excess production of cholesterol and reduces the risks of any severe medical condition.
Homeopathy helps attain and maintain normal levels of cholesterol and thereby helps detoxify and enhance the immune system. It also helps regulate cardiovascular functions and helps maintain a healthy circulatory system.
What are the benefits of Homeopathic treatments for Cholesterol?
Homeopathic treatments offer a permanent solution to the problem of elevated cholesterol levels. But there are also other benefits that homeopathy offers-
Long lasting Effects-
Though conventional options of treatment might provide you with immediate results, homeopathy offers long lasting results. Homeopathic treatments tackle the condition at its roots thereby providing permanent results. It also prevents the reoccurrence of the condition. Homeopathic treatments are also tailored to the patient’s needs by taking into consideration factors such as age, medical history, pre-existing allergies.
No side effects-
Homeopathy uses components which are natural and as such have next to no side-effects. They can be administered to patients across all age-groups. They contain low doses of medication and can be safely used by elderly patients and pregnant women.
Extremely effective for long lasting and chronic conditions, homeopathy helps treat diseases and conditions promptly from its roots.
Other Heart Problems and its Homeopathic Medication
Although heart ailments are usually common in people over 45 years, many young adults these days are susceptible to such conditions owing to poor dietary plans and sedentary lifestyles. According to experts, over 70% of the Indian population die from heart disorders.
The most common types of heart ailment prevalent in Indians are listed below-
- Heart attack- the most common, predominant cause of death associated with cardiovascular diseases. This occurs when the supply of blood to your heart is completely stopped. This happens abruptly, without any probable signs. Hence, it is also called the ‘silent killer’. Certain risk factors like smoking and diabetes escalate the chances of having a heart attack.
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) - also known as ischemic heart disease, this type of cardiovascular disease is caused due to accumulation of plaque in the arteries of your heart. As a result of this, the arteries become blocked or constrict and the blood vessels fail to supply blood to your heart. Coronary Artery Disease is primarily responsible for sudden cardiac problems like heart attack. Symptoms may include- chest pain, tightness or heaviness on the chest, shortness of breath, dizziness.
- Cardiomyopathy- refers to the condition where the heart muscles become weak or hardened. This makes it difficult for the heart to pump blood to the rest of the body. Initial symptoms are- fatigue, breathlessness, irregular heartbeat etc. Usually men are diagnosed with this condition due to excess alcohol consumption.
- Arrhythmia- is a condition characterized by irregular, rapid heartbeats. When the electrical signals in your heart muscles are disturbed or interrupted, your heart beats abnormally. Rapid irregular heartbeats are normally triggered by anxiety attacks or stress.
Role of homeopathy in treating various heart problems-
Homeopathy medications have been in use for over several decades. Homeopathy medications help dissipate deposited cholesterol in the blood vessel, thereby reducing signs and risk of a heart attack. Many genetic cardiovascular dispositions like congenital heart defect, angina and its related symptoms like chest pain, dizziness are treated with homeopathic medications such as Arnica Montana and Cactus grandiflorus. Many surgeons recommend administration of Arnica after a surgery because it reduces pain and helps you recover faster.
Cardiovascular surgeries can adversely affect your health. For instance, certain medications or surgery procedures like open heart surgery usually have many side effects and complications associated with it. But homeopathy is a safe mode of treatment as it involves the usage of natural substances to treat various heart health conditions, so there are very few or absolutely no side effects. Self-medication is harmful. Take treatment under guidance of qualified homeopathic physician.
Children who suffer from recurring cold and cough usually develop other respiratory infections that can result in fever, dry cough and a difficulty in breathing.
With more than over 200 different viruses which can cause cold in children, it can be a difficult condition to treat and prevent from recurring. As the immune system in children is comparatively weaker or underdeveloped, changes in weather can make them susceptible to cold and cough.
A cold usually begins with a sore throat followed by a runny nose and cough. The sore throat is a result of built-up mucus which will then run down to the throat from the nose. As the cold gets worse, the child will start feeling tired, start coughing and experiencing soreness in his throat and muscle pain. It might also cause severe vomiting and diarrhoea.
The repeated recurrence of cold and cough makes many children dependent on prescription medications, which is detrimental to their health in the long run. Homeopathy is a much more natural alternative that remedies the infections causing the cold and cough and prevents them from recurring.
Boost Immunity With Medication Of Homeopathy!
- Homeopathy uses different herbaceous plant extracts to cure colds and coughs that a child might develop after being exposed to cold weather. If the cold causes dryness of mouth and hoarseness, then these extracts will help remedy that.
- The essential oils derived from certain root vegetables help remedy nasal discharge and violent sneezing. This also helps relieve congestive headaches that occur in the frontal area of the head due to a cold.
- Certain chemicals are used in diluted concentrations to treat the redness and puffiness of eyes and the frequent sneezing caused by cold. It also helps relieve any fatigue and muscle pain that might be caused by a cold.
- Plant extracts are also used to treat heavy and constricted breathing that might be caused by a cold.
Benefits of Homeopathy-
Medicines in homeopathy are prepared from substances derived from minerals and plants and administered in low doses. This makes it much safer for consumption by children compared to other forms of medicine. It also ensures that there are no adverse allergic reactions.
Since homeopathic medicines are sourced from natural ingredients, they counteract any illness at its root level. This helps enhance the body’s resistance and immunity against the disease.
Homeopathy does not carry any risk of side-effects or toxicity, thereby making it suitable for people across all age groups.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Homoeopathic medications relieve common and acute problems of children . They also prevent recurrent episodes of ill-health. Many of conditions are complex ones that have genetic causes, such as allergies, asthma and psoriasis. This is the field where homeopathic medicine thrives and does excellent work.
Homeopathy is a safe and gentle ways of treatment. Usually people prefer homeopathy over conventional medicine, as it has no side-effects, and is non-toxic and non-addictive. One can safely take homeopathic medicine along with your medicine for blood pressure, thyroid, heart problems, diabetes, etc.
Skin disorders include a wide range of conditions and may be a sign of illness so it is important to make a proper diagnosis and also make sure you are properly treating it. Everybody is eager to keep his Skin healthy and glowing. Let’s discuss some of the Skin disorders and how to take care of it.
Skin disorders are related to epidermis- the outermost layer of Skin.
Few examples of Skin disorders are:
- Acne: It is a condition in which the over-active oil glands and dead cells clog the pores resulting in pimples. It mostly occurs in teen age. There are different forms of acne such as blackheads, whiteheads, pustules, papules, nodules or cysts. They mostly involve the face, neck, back and shoulders. If left untreated it may cause blemishes and scarring.
- Melasma or dark spots on face or cholasma: Melasma or cholasma or mask of pregnancy is tan or dark skin discolouration on both side of the face. It can affect anyone melasma is particularly common in women, especially pregnant women and those who are taking oral or patch contraceptive or hormone replacement therapy (HRT).
- Corns: The thick hardened layer of skin caused by friction and pressure. It is annoying, potentially painful condition that form thickened skin mostly bottom of the foot, between toes, fingers, palm etc involved. It is recurrent in nature after surgery or removal, it comes back again and again. By homeopathy, it goes permanently without surgery in 15 days only.
- Warts: warts are typically small rough and hard growth that is similar in color to the rest of skin. They do not result in any symptom. Mostly caused by human papilloma virus. Common wart ( verruca vulgaris) -
- Flat wart ( verruca plana)
- Genital wart
- Filiform wart
- Plantar wart
- Vitiligo: It is a loss of skin colour in patches due to skin loses pigment cell or melanocytes. This result in discoloured white patches in different areas of the body. Best treatment available only in homeopathy.
- Fungal infection: Very common like athlete’s foot, jock itch, ringworm, and yeast infection. Circular red raised rash with elevated edges, redness in groin or thigh, flaking, peeling or cracking of skin, itching, chafing or burning in the groin are marked symptom. Recurrency is marked.
- Eczema: - It is the inflammation of Skin often referred to as dermatitis. It is characterized by excessive itching, dry and scaly eruption with redness. It may occur at any age but most common in infants and children. Its cause is unknown. The different forms of Eczema are
- Atopic eczema
- Irritant contact eczema
- Allergic contact eczema
- Infantile seborrhoeic eczema
- Adult seborrhoeic eczema
- Varicose eczema
- Discoid eczema
- Psoriasis: - It is a condition characterized by thick, red, swollen patches covered by silvery white scales. It mostly involves scalp, face, lower back, elbows, knees, fingernails, and toenails. It may occur at any age. People with severe Psoriasis may have social embarrassment, job stress and emotional distress due to the appearance of the Skin. There are different types of Psoriasis:
- Plaque Psoriasis is characterized by raised scaly patches covered with white silvery scales.
- Pustular Psoriasis appears in the form of raised bumps filled with noninfectious pus. The Skin surrounding the pustules is red and tender.
- Generalized pustular Psoriasis
- Persistent palmoplantar pustulesis
- Annular pustular Psoriasis
- Acrodermatitis continua
- Impetigo herpetiformis
- Guttate Psoriasis appears as red, tiny dots and the lesions may have some scaling. It may occur afte the bacterial or viral infection.
- Psoriatic Arthritis is a chronic inflammatory arthritis that develops with Psoriasis. It is most commonly a seronegative Oligoarthritis.The course of Psoriatic Arthritis is usually characterized by flares and remissions. The pattern is as follows
- Asymmetrical oligoarticular arthritis.
- Symmetrical polyarthritis.
- Distal interphalangeal arthropathy.
- Arthritis mutilans.
- Spondylitis with or without ileitis.
- Acne Rosacea: - Rosacea is characterized by redness and pimples over the area of face. It mainly affects the forehead, lower half of nose and chin. It mostly occurs in woman and fairer Skin people. It mainly occurs in 30 to 40 yrs of age. It may be caused due to environmental or hereditary factors.
- Pruritus or Itching: - Pruritus referred to as tingling sensation of Skin resulting in excessive scratching. It may be due to Skin diseases, internal disorders or external factors. Common causes being fungal infections, athlete’s foot, candidiasis, pruritus vulva, pruritus ani, chicken pox and parasitic manifestations.
- Dry Skin and keratodermatitis: - Due to use of ordinary soaps, very cold, hot or dry weather or use of any chemicals.
- Alopecia areata : sudden hair loss that starts with one or more circular bald patches that may overlap, it is autoimmune disease.
- Hairfall: androgenetic hair loss is seen in both men and women but is more dramatic in men .thyroid disease , anemia ,protein deficiency, chemotherapy, and low vitamin levels may cause hair loss.
- Dandruff: dandruff can have several causes including dry skin, not cleaning / scrubbing often enough , shampooing too often, affects mainly the scalp. Symptoms include flaking and sometimes mild ithchiness. If more severe form of the condition which includes inflammation of the skin is known as seborrhic dermatitis.
- Dermatitis: - Dermatitis is a condition characterized by inflammation of Skin with itch and redness. The common causes are redness, swelling, itching and lesions. Types are:
Homeopathy Treatment for Skin Disorders:
The homeopathic approach for Skin problems is the constitutional approach where the patient answers a list of questions, based on which the analysis and evaluation of the case is done and a proper constitutional therapies is selected.
As homeopathy believes we need to treat the man in disease and not the disease in man. As Skin disorders are the end results of inner, emotional stress.many homeopathic medicines like pulsatilla, sepia, natrum mur, staphysgaria, calcarea carb, sulphur etc.
Homeopathy also doesn’t believe in treating the Skin disorders by local ointments and creams, rather it prefers the oral therapies which go deep into the system. We also have specialist for Skin Cancer Treatment.
Tips for healthy and glowing Skin:
- Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water per day to keep your Skin moist.
Regular exercise to maintain Skin elasticity.
Protect Skin from UV rays.
Apply moisturizer after warm face wash to restore the oil keep Skin hydrated.
Get good sleep.
Wash your face daily mostly before going to bed.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Why Surgery For Knee Pain, Slip Disc Or Other Joint Pain? When Homeopathy Can Give You Permanent Relief!
Pain may occur either when a joint move or when it is at rest. Sometimes, the pain might from stem of the muscles, ligaments, or tendons. It can be knee joint pain, shoulder joint pain, or frozen shoulder, neck pain or cervical spondylitis, back pain or lumbar spondylitis, heel pain. Examples of such conditions include tendinitis and bursitis can be cured permanently with the help of homoeopathy only.
Arthritis may be associated with the pelvis or spine joints. Different disorders affect different joints and the causes and treatment options vary accordingly. There are some disorders which affect the same joint on both the sides of the body, such as both hands and the knees. In certain disorders, the pain resulting from arthritis keeps on moving from one joint to another (migratory arthritis).
The most common joint disorders are
- Fibromyalgia (widespread tenderness and pain in the muscles), pain in whole body and tiredness
- Bursitis (inflammation of the joint cushions) or tendinitis (inflammation of the tissues which connect the bone to the muscle)
- Knee joint pain: Swollen and painful knee due to torn ligament or tendon, pain in back of knee due to baker’s cyst, less synovial fluid in knee joints cause friction and stiffness in joints.
- Shoulder joint pain or frozen shoulder: Shoulder becomes inflamed and stiff, greatly restricting motion (can’t raise arms) and causing pain. Pain is usually constant, worse at night, and aggravate in cold weather. Due to surgery or arm fracture lead immobility during recovery causes shoulder capsule to stiffen. Mostly females above 40 age or diabetic people are affected by this.
- Neck pain or cervical spondylitis: The symptoms of this are pain around the shoulder blade, stiff neck, headache mostly in back of head. Patients will complain of pain, tingling and numbness along the arms and fingers. Holding neck in an uncomfortable position for prolonged period at the time of working on computer/laptop aggravate it. Smoking, heavy lifting also causes it.
- Back pain or lumbar spondylitis: This happens because of deformity or abnormal spine curvature, inflammation of the vertebra and some amount of fusing, which gives painful stiffness in back. Pain and discomfort aggravate when standing, sitting, or walking.
- Heel pain: This occurs either under the heel (plantar fasciitis) or just behind it (Achilles tendinitis. In Post-static dyskinesia (pain after rest), symptoms tend to be worse just after getting out of bed in the morning, and after a period of rest during the day. After a bit of activity symptoms often improve a bit.
- Most of the time, the root cause is arthritis. However, the reasons which cause arthritis are different from each other, in the way:
- The types of joints involved.
- The number of joints involved.
- Whether the central area of the skeleton is involved or not.
- Whether it is (a) acute arthritis (sudden) (b)chronic arthritis (longstanding)
- Acute arthritis which affects multiple joints can be due to:
- Viral infections
- A chronic disorder which was already present in any joint
- Chronic arthritis causing pain in multiple joints is most commonly due to:
Warning Signs Include
- Swelling and redness of the joints.
- Fever, chills or sweat.
- Pain, immobility, Stiffness in joint
- Difficulty in walking, limiting range of motion in joint
Homoeopathic mode of treatment is very effective in treating joint pains. Homeopathic medicines treat joint pains by moderating the activity of immune system. They help to reduce joint inflammation and symptoms including pain, swelling and stiffness of joints.
Homoeopathy offers a wide range of medicines for rheumatoid arthritis. Yet, there is not any single treatment for all problems associated with this condition. The most appropriate Homoeopathic medicine for rheumatoid arthritis is selected based on an in-depth analysis of individual symptoms. Medicine will be selected on the basis of their characteristic symptom indications and these medicines give miraculous results. For getting early results we need to take following management with medication:
- The application of heat with a heating pad will lessen the pain to a great extent.
- Cold application with ice cubes wrapped in a cloth will provide relief.
- A sling or splint bag immobilizes the joint, which relieves the pain.
“Consult with a good qualified homeopathic doctor as soon as possible for permanent cure.”