Doctor in Amber Homoeopathy (SBL sponsored clinic)
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Black Spots on Skin
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of No Periods
Treatment of Thyroid Disorders
Treatment of Neck Pain
Treatment of Kidney Stones
Treatment of Cancer
Treatment of Chickenpox
Treatment of Psoriasis
Submit a review for Amber Homoeopathy (SBL sponsored clinic)Your feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
it's like miracle..i was anxious when it is diagnosed. dr told me to do surgery . someone told me dr sonia gupta can solve my problem.so I got treatment from her and now I am fully cured without surgery .i am so happy .thanks tonn dr really thanks a lot I mean it .. I was suffering a lot , was unable to go for job.my life was stuck.. now I am fully ok. all credit goes to dr sonia.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sonia Gupta to be knowledgeable. Ok ty mamm but i did not took any medicine in my past its normal hight growth were stoped now plz suggedt me nd m not taking any medicinr for any thing
Dr. Sonia Gupta provides answers that are knowledgeable. she is very good Dr....confident . after taking treatment from her I can say homeopathic medication very fastly effective as English medicine.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sonia Gupta to be very helpful, knowledgeable, caring, professional and helped me improve my health. thanks soo much dr
very good eperience.dr solved my boil with homeopathic medicine very fast.i was suffering from recurring boils from long time. get relieved .thanks Dr
i have very nice experience .i have taken treatment for PCOD. which i was suffering from last 9 year .dr cured me from this disease . thanks doc
She has a good knowledge of medicines. She understands health issues very well and I am very happy that she resolved my health problems quickly.
Very good knowledgeable doctor. I visited her for acne .I was suffering from 2yrs .I am cured just in a month. Thanks to her.
Krishna Prasad S
Dr. Sonia Gupta provides answers that are practical. Good thought. is there any physio therapy involved OR just the medicines.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sonia Gupta to be very helpful. Can i get ur contact number plz....
Dr. Sonia Gupta provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks for revert me and Suggest me medicine syrup
Dr. Sonia Gupta provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you so much doctor for ur valuable advice.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sonia Gupta to be very helpful. can uh sene ur mobile number
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sonia Gupta to be caring. thanks dr for good advice
Dr. Sonia Gupta provides answers that are sensible and practical. good one .i cab use it
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sonia Gupta to be very helpful. helped me a lot.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sonia Gupta to be knowledgeable. thanks doctor
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sonia Gupta to be well-reasoned. right advice
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sonia Gupta to be knowledgeable. Thanks mam
Dr. Sonia Gupta provides answers that are prompt. i think it is great.
Skin disorders include a wide range of conditions and may be a sign of illness so it is important to make a proper diagnosis and also make sure you are properly treating it. Everybody is eager to keep his Skin healthy and glowing. Let’s discuss some of the Skin disorders and how to take care of it.
Skin disorders are related to epidermis- the outermost layer of Skin.
Few examples of Skin disorders are:
- Acne: It is a condition in which the over-active oil glands and dead cells clog the pores resulting in pimples. It mostly occurs in teen age. There are different forms of acne such as blackheads, whiteheads, pustules, papules, nodules or cysts. They mostly involve the face, neck, back and shoulders. If left untreated it may cause blemishes and scarring.
- Melasma or dark spots on face or cholasma: Melasma or cholasma or mask of pregnancy is tan or dark skin discolouration on both side of the face. It can affect anyone melasma is particularly common in women, especially pregnant women and those who are taking oral or patch contraceptive or hormone replacement therapy (HRT).
- Corns: The thick hardened layer of skin caused by friction and pressure. It is annoying, potentially painful condition that form thickened skin mostly bottom of the foot, between toes, fingers, palm etc involved. It is recurrent in nature after surgery or removal, it comes back again and again. By homeopathy, it goes permanently without surgery in 15 days only.
- Warts: warts are typically small rough and hard growth that is similar in color to the rest of skin. They do not result in any symptom. Mostly caused by human papilloma virus. Common wart ( verruca vulgaris) -
- Flat wart ( verruca plana)
- Genital wart
- Filiform wart
- Plantar wart
- Vitiligo: It is a loss of skin colour in patches due to skin loses pigment cell or melanocytes. This result in discoloured white patches in different areas of the body. Best treatment available only in homeopathy.
- Fungal infection: Very common like athlete’s foot, jock itch, ringworm, and yeast infection. Circular red raised rash with elevated edges, redness in groin or thigh, flaking, peeling or cracking of skin, itching, chafing or burning in the groin are marked symptom. Recurrency is marked.
- Eczema: - It is the inflammation of Skin often referred to as dermatitis. It is characterized by excessive itching, dry and scaly eruption with redness. It may occur at any age but most common in infants and children. Its cause is unknown. The different forms of Eczema are
- Atopic eczema
- Irritant contact eczema
- Allergic contact eczema
- Infantile seborrhoeic eczema
- Adult seborrhoeic eczema
- Varicose eczema
- Discoid eczema
- Psoriasis: - It is a condition characterized by thick, red, swollen patches covered by silvery white scales. It mostly involves scalp, face, lower back, elbows, knees, fingernails, and toenails. It may occur at any age. People with severe Psoriasis may have social embarrassment, job stress and emotional distress due to the appearance of the Skin. There are different types of Psoriasis:
- Plaque Psoriasis is characterized by raised scaly patches covered with white silvery scales.
- Pustular Psoriasis appears in the form of raised bumps filled with noninfectious pus. The Skin surrounding the pustules is red and tender.
- Generalized pustular Psoriasis
- Persistent palmoplantar pustulesis
- Annular pustular Psoriasis
- Acrodermatitis continua
- Impetigo herpetiformis
- Guttate Psoriasis appears as red, tiny dots and the lesions may have some scaling. It may occur afte the bacterial or viral infection.
- Psoriatic Arthritis is a chronic inflammatory arthritis that develops with Psoriasis. It is most commonly a seronegative Oligoarthritis.The course of Psoriatic Arthritis is usually characterized by flares and remissions. The pattern is as follows
- Asymmetrical oligoarticular arthritis.
- Symmetrical polyarthritis.
- Distal interphalangeal arthropathy.
- Arthritis mutilans.
- Spondylitis with or without ileitis.
- Acne Rosacea: - Rosacea is characterized by redness and pimples over the area of face. It mainly affects the forehead, lower half of nose and chin. It mostly occurs in woman and fairer Skin people. It mainly occurs in 30 to 40 yrs of age. It may be caused due to environmental or hereditary factors.
- Pruritus or Itching: - Pruritus referred to as tingling sensation of Skin resulting in excessive scratching. It may be due to Skin diseases, internal disorders or external factors. Common causes being fungal infections, athlete’s foot, candidiasis, pruritus vulva, pruritus ani, chicken pox and parasitic manifestations.
- Dry Skin and keratodermatitis: - Due to use of ordinary soaps, very cold, hot or dry weather or use of any chemicals.
- Alopecia areata : sudden hair loss that starts with one or more circular bald patches that may overlap, it is autoimmune disease.
- Hairfall: androgenetic hair loss is seen in both men and women but is more dramatic in men .thyroid disease , anemia ,protein deficiency, chemotherapy, and low vitamin levels may cause hair loss.
- Dandruff: dandruff can have several causes including dry skin, not cleaning / scrubbing often enough , shampooing too often, affects mainly the scalp. Symptoms include flaking and sometimes mild ithchiness. If more severe form of the condition which includes inflammation of the skin is known as seborrhic dermatitis.
- Dermatitis: - Dermatitis is a condition characterized by inflammation of Skin with itch and redness. The common causes are redness, swelling, itching and lesions. Types are:
Homeopathy Treatment for Skin Disorders:
The homeopathic approach for Skin problems is the constitutional approach where the patient answers a list of questions, based on which the analysis and evaluation of the case is done and a proper constitutional therapies is selected.
As homeopathy believes we need to treat the man in disease and not the disease in man. As Skin disorders are the end results of inner, emotional stress.many homeopathic medicines like pulsatilla, sepia, natrum mur, staphysgaria, calcarea carb, sulphur etc.
Homeopathy also doesn’t believe in treating the Skin disorders by local ointments and creams, rather it prefers the oral therapies which go deep into the system. We also have specialist for Skin Cancer Treatment.
Tips for healthy and glowing Skin:
- Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water per day to keep your Skin moist.
Regular exercise to maintain Skin elasticity.
Protect Skin from UV rays.
Apply moisturizer after warm face wash to restore the oil keep Skin hydrated.
Get good sleep.
Wash your face daily mostly before going to bed.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Why Surgery For Knee Pain, Slip Disc Or Other Joint Pain? When Homeopathy Can Give You Permanent Relief!
Pain may occur either when a joint move or when it is at rest. Sometimes, the pain might from stem of the muscles, ligaments, or tendons. It can be knee joint pain, shoulder joint pain, or frozen shoulder, neck pain or cervical spondylitis, back pain or lumbar spondylitis, heel pain. Examples of such conditions include tendinitis and bursitis can be cured permanently with the help of homoeopathy only.
Arthritis may be associated with the pelvis or spine joints. Different disorders affect different joints and the causes and treatment options vary accordingly. There are some disorders which affect the same joint on both the sides of the body, such as both hands and the knees. In certain disorders, the pain resulting from arthritis keeps on moving from one joint to another (migratory arthritis).
The most common joint disorders are
- Fibromyalgia (widespread tenderness and pain in the muscles), pain in whole body and tiredness
- Bursitis (inflammation of the joint cushions) or tendinitis (inflammation of the tissues which connect the bone to the muscle)
- Knee joint pain: Swollen and painful knee due to torn ligament or tendon, pain in back of knee due to baker’s cyst, less synovial fluid in knee joints cause friction and stiffness in joints.
- Shoulder joint pain or frozen shoulder: Shoulder becomes inflamed and stiff, greatly restricting motion (can’t raise arms) and causing pain. Pain is usually constant, worse at night, and aggravate in cold weather. Due to surgery or arm fracture lead immobility during recovery causes shoulder capsule to stiffen. Mostly females above 40 age or diabetic people are affected by this.
- Neck pain or cervical spondylitis: The symptoms of this are pain around the shoulder blade, stiff neck, headache mostly in back of head. Patients will complain of pain, tingling and numbness along the arms and fingers. Holding neck in an uncomfortable position for prolonged period at the time of working on computer/laptop aggravate it. Smoking, heavy lifting also causes it.
- Back pain or lumbar spondylitis: This happens because of deformity or abnormal spine curvature, inflammation of the vertebra and some amount of fusing, which gives painful stiffness in back. Pain and discomfort aggravate when standing, sitting, or walking.
- Heel pain: This occurs either under the heel (plantar fasciitis) or just behind it (Achilles tendinitis. In Post-static dyskinesia (pain after rest), symptoms tend to be worse just after getting out of bed in the morning, and after a period of rest during the day. After a bit of activity symptoms often improve a bit.
- Most of the time, the root cause is arthritis. However, the reasons which cause arthritis are different from each other, in the way:
- The types of joints involved.
- The number of joints involved.
- Whether the central area of the skeleton is involved or not.
- Whether it is (a) acute arthritis (sudden) (b)chronic arthritis (longstanding)
- Acute arthritis which affects multiple joints can be due to:
- Viral infections
- A chronic disorder which was already present in any joint
- Chronic arthritis causing pain in multiple joints is most commonly due to:
Warning Signs Include
- Swelling and redness of the joints.
- Fever, chills or sweat.
- Pain, immobility, Stiffness in joint
- Difficulty in walking, limiting range of motion in joint
Homoeopathic mode of treatment is very effective in treating joint pains. Homeopathic medicines treat joint pains by moderating the activity of immune system. They help to reduce joint inflammation and symptoms including pain, swelling and stiffness of joints.
Homoeopathy offers a wide range of medicines for rheumatoid arthritis. Yet, there is not any single treatment for all problems associated with this condition. The most appropriate Homoeopathic medicine for rheumatoid arthritis is selected based on an in-depth analysis of individual symptoms. Medicine will be selected on the basis of their characteristic symptom indications and these medicines give miraculous results. For getting early results we need to take following management with medication:
- The application of heat with a heating pad will lessen the pain to a great extent.
- Cold application with ice cubes wrapped in a cloth will provide relief.
- A sling or splint bag immobilizes the joint, which relieves the pain.
“Consult with a good qualified homeopathic doctor as soon as possible for permanent cure.”