I'm 23 years old women who has 2 Children under 2. And both my delivery was c section. Now my 2nd baby is only 3months old (it was an pre mature baby which is only 34 weeks old). I was 55 kg at my conception of my end baby but now its 74 kg. I wanna get my body back to fit. Can anyone suggest diet method or exercise to loose my weight? And correct time to start exercise after c section.

I'm 23 years old women who has 2 Children under 2. And bo...
Hello dear. There are many reason of being overweight or obese. Improper liver functions .Pcod .Post pregnancy. Endocrine imbalance (diabetes/ thyroid. Psychological problems. Physical inactive. Improper dietary diet. Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders. Improper sleep .Stress. Medication Many more How we treat over weight and obesity thru diet. Finding and curing the cause of overweight and obesity. Treating the deficiency, symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight. Diet to get ideal weight why it important to reduce weight Obesity result to many other disease. Diabetes.High bp or hypertension .Heart disease. Kidney disease. Osteoporosis.Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals, health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many. So ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru lybrate.
For reducing weight, food plays important role. You need to avoid all packed and processed foods (foods purchased in ready to eat form). Have 50% of your food intake in the form of fruits, veggies, sprouts, nuts & seeds. You will lose your weight gradually.
Congratulations on your beautiful baby, I would suggest you start with your diet part at the moment. Your diet should contain a lot of protein, calcium, folic acid, fiber, iron and galactagogues (increase milk production). Include foods like leafy vegetables, dink or gurgum, fenugreek, oats, garlic, nuts and oilseeds like almonds, flaxseed. All this will help you for weight loss and improve your baby’s health. But its best you consult a nutritionist/dietitian because they will be seeing all our reports and can guide you better. As far as exercise is concern you can generally start after six to eight months but I would advise to consult a doctor before starting to avoid any complications.
Some people put on weight after delivery due to over feeding of ghee, butter and dry fruits by relatives/ families. Such over consumption of rich food should be avoided. Your body needs just 25% extra calories for baby's milk. Avoid all types of fried foods and sweets. Take more fresh fruits - 3 per day. Also take more water, milk, butter milk. Eat light meals with lot of proteins. Do daily walk of 20-30 mins if possible. You can target a weight reduction of 2 kgs per month and get down to your ideal weight in 8-10 months.