Water is the life giving source of the planet and we would do well to remember to have our daily dose of at least seven to eight glasses of water. Besides its many health benefits, water is also a great partner to have in the weight loss process.
Here are the 4 symptoms which show that you are suffering from water deficiency:
Firstly, the importance should be given to what is a balanced diet.
A diet that contains the proper proportions of carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins, minerals, and water necessary to maintain good health is called a balanced diet.
Now comes the weight loss diet. Weight loss diet is the one which helps in achieving the ideal body weight by reduction of the total body mass, due to a mean loss of fluid, bodyfat or adipose tissue or lean mass.
Now if we talk about weight maintenance diet, it is as important as weight loss diet. Because some people reduce their weight fast but they regain it even faster. So weight maintenance diet is also important.
First of all make your mindset before starting a diet otherwise it may lead to weight regain if you leave it in between or didn't maintain after completing the diet. Here are some tips that helps in maintaining weight after weight loss:
1. Exercise Often
2. Try Eating Breakfast Every Day and not skipping any meal
3. Eat more fresh Fruits and vegetables
4. Weigh Yourself weekly to make sure you are on the right track
5. Be Mindful of Your Carb Intake
6. Replace a meal as fruits and salad after outing just to balance the meals.
7. Opt healthy snacks like roasted makhana, chana, murmura, nuts etc. instead of fried snacks.
8. Keep your dinner light and do it 2-3 hours before going to sleep.
9. Consume 2-3 L of water daily.