You are on an excellent weight loss diet and if you stick to it very earnestly you will lose up to 5 kg weight to lose weight, you must burn more calories than you consume a day from your diet, if you burn 3000 calories, you’ll lose a pound a week. You need to have diet plan based on your bmi & activities. Whatever we eat is metabolised by the body for the energy needed to do daily work and the excess is stored as fat. Abdomen is the first place to gain weight and last to disappear. In brief, weight reduction can be achieved only by reducing the intake of food 1/3 of what you take now. And by appropriate exercise plans for each part like belly, thighs, legs / chest etc. To burn off fat. Some tips 1) drink three or four cups of water whenever you feel hungry and just before eating food
2) take boiled or raw vegetable like cucumber, carrot etc. As half of your diet. Then take 1/2 of your total diet as sprouted pulses / proteinaceous food like roti, cooked pulses and remaining with rice or other carbohydrates. Oil or ghee etc. Should be just bare minimum. And do aerobic exercises, running, jogging or at least walking briskly 3-5 kms and swimming if possible, and in a gym if feasible.
The most important is to burn off the energy intake by exercises. There is no short cut or medicines without exercise & dieting to take just as mush food as needed for your activities. The food we eat is utilised for our energy needs and the remaining will be stored as fat which leads to obesity. It is better to do some tests.
Diet chart timingfoods to eatcalories
early morninglukewarm water with lemon 1 glass0
tea without sugar + 2 biscuits90
breakfast2 rotis + 1/2 cup paneer curry330
orbrown bread upma 1 plate + milk 1 cup300
mid-morning1 banana/1/2 cup melon/20 grapes50
lunchbrown rice 1 cup (195 gm) + mixed vegetables 1/2 cup + salad 1 bowl + raita 1 small bowl345
eveningbutter milk 1 cup35
dinner2 rotis + vegetable soup 1 bowl + salad 1 bowl370
to lose weight, you must burn more calories than you consume a day from your diet, if you burn 3000 calories, you’ll lose a pound a week.
1. Drink water 16 glasses daily 2. Take high fibre diet and low fat and carbohydrates diet plan and do exercise.
3. Stop eating outside foods and packets foods, junk foods etc fatty. 4. Smaller meals in small quantity 5. Early dinner before 6 pm.
6. Eat less and exercise more
ask me directly for customized diet for you!
it is necessary to follow a proper diet with exercise to loose weight. What type of workout you are doing? I will suggest you do the walking and yogasan alternate day. Also do not eat fried food, oily food and sweets. Do not skip your diet for losing weight.
Dear user, hope you are well. Body need healthy life style and good eating pattern based on your health requirements. The best diet is that which you can follow consistently and without any difficulty. We are having such programs which based on customize diet, no medicine, no herbs, no starvation along with clinic fitness with no side effects. Here is a need to get more health update for diet customization. You may connect us for private consult.
A proper lifestyle modification will work best for you which includes exercise, diet and stress free lifestyle.
1. Exercise daily. Yoga and pranayama will help.
2. Do not skip breakfast. Eat fresh and homemade meals. Avoid junk/ package/ refined and fried foods. 3. Eat small frequent meals.
4. Do not starve.
5. Include fruits and salads daily in your diet.
Drink at least 8-10glasses of water daily. Stick to proper routine. 6. Be wise in choosing options for a snacking. For detailed plan you can book an appointment.
Unavailablilitybof proper snacks on hand is major issues for new moms weight gain. Try these tricks they will help you.
Breakfast go with sprouted raagi porridge with nuts and a fruit.
For snacks opt mixed nuts, seeds and dry fruits. Munch a fruit along with nuts or eat a cup of curd with them.
Once or twice a week soak beans like Chana, lobia soak, boil them with salt and store in freezer for 2-3 days and make good salad with beans as a snack
For dinner select a millet and make kichidi, Pongal with the millet .
Try these and let me know .
You may not believe but surgery is not a solution.
Instead it in a way triggers more trouble.
Better take proper homeopathic treatment to become healthy.
You can consult me at Lybrate for homeopathic treatment.