Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Nadi Pariksha Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Kerala Massage Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Kiaan Ayurveda & Panchkarma ClinicYour feedback matters!
Garlic has long been known as the health booster extraordinaire. But why? The answer lies in the compounds it packs in. Garlic contains several vital nutrients including vitamins, amino acids, and enzymes. It gets its characteristic sulphur smell from the amino acid allicin, and this is responsible for most of its health benefits. Read on to learn more about the health benefits of garlic.
- An excellent anti-oxidant: Research shows conclusively that eating garlic boosts your natural supply of hydrogen sulfide. This gas acts as an antioxidant and helps relax blood vessels and increase blood flow through them, thus promoting cardiovascular health. Higher hydrogen sulphide levels also protect the heart, thereby preventing damage to heart muscle.
- Lowers cholesterol levels: Studies have proved that garlic reduces cholesterol levels, especially LDL and triglycerides by almost 9 to 12 percent.
- Rich in antibacterial and anti-fungal properties: Garlic is a natural antibiotic and can eliminate harmful bacteria while preserving good bacteria. Its allicin content is responsible for its anti-fungal properties.
- Blood thinner: Garlic thins the blood and is an excellent bulwark against heart disease, blood clots, heart attacks and stroke.
- Immune booster: Garlic has strong antiviral properties too. It’s very effective against colds. You can reduce the length and frequency of colds by consuming garlic.
- Lowers atherosclerosis risk: As garlic acts as a blood thinner, it prevents blood clots and destroys plaque, which contribute to the development of atherosclerosis.
- Lowers blood pressure: Garlic is used as a remedy for hypertension all over the world, especially in China and Japan.
- Lowers risk of cancer: Certain cancers can be prevented by eating raw garlic. These include cancers of the stomach, colon, oesophagus, pancreas, and breasts.
Now let’s look at the downsides of garlic consumption.
- A few people may be allergic to garlic. They should never eat garlic raw. And, if they get a skin outbreak, high temperature or headache, they should stop consuming garlic. Eating up to 10 cloves a day is ok, but more than this can have unsavory results like indigestion and garlic-breath.
- Indians are great garlic users, but we make a mistake while cooking with garlic. We cook garlic immediately after crushing or chopping it. But, to maximize the health benefits, you should crush the garlic and use it to cook your curries only after letting it to sit for about 15 minutes. This triggers an enzyme reaction in the crushed garlic cloves that boosts healthy compounds in it.
- Also consume raw garlic first thing in the morning without chewing to reap its awesome health benefits.
- If you are scared of garlic breath, you can consume garlic pills, but the resultant data on these supplements has been mixed. There is no clear indication that the active ingredients in garlic responsible for giving it its health punch, remain active in a pill form too.
Diabetes is a common disease that causes insulin to be produced in inadequate amount resulting in the fluctuation of blood sugar level. For a diabetic patient, regular exercise is a must. However, this does not mean that you need to sign up for a gym membership immediately. If you prefer exercising at home, you could also try yoga. Yoga can be described as a collection of asanas or positions that help strengthen the mind and body.
Yoga not only nourishes the body, but also has to ability to calm your mind and reduce the ill effects of stress.
Since stress is a key factor that influences the elevation of blood sugar level, yoga helps in balancing the sugar level. Yoga also makes a person more mindful of whatever he or she might be doing. This in turn is helpful in making healthy lifestyle decisions, such as eating a balanced diet and restricting the intake of sweet foods. Along with lowering blood sugar level, yoga also helps balance cholesterol and blood pressure level and aids in healthy weight loss. A few yoga exercises every diabetic should try to include in his or her exercise routine are:
- Pranayama: This breathing exercise helps oxygenate blood and improves circulation. It also helps fight stress and calms the mind.
- Setubandhasana: This asana helps regulate blood pressure levels and keeps the mind calm. It also aids in smooth digestion and stretches the spine and neck. Setubandhasana also helps in relieving symptoms of menopause in women.
- Balasana: This asana is also popularly known as the child’s pose. It helps stretch and strengthens muscles in the hips, thighs and ankles and is a good remedy for back aches that result from prolonged periods of sitting in the same position. It also helps fight stress and reduces tiredness and fatigue.
- Vajrasana: According to Ayurveda, 12 inches above the anus is a spot known as the kanda. The kanda is a point which sees over 72000 nerve converging. This yoga asana massages the kanda and relaxes the mind. It also helps improve the digestion process and thus ensures that food moves smoothly through the system.
- Sarvangsana: This yoga asana is renowned for its ability to regulate the functioning of the thyroid glands. These glands are responsible for the proper functioning of the digestive, nervous and reproductive system and for regulating metabolism. When metabolism is regulated, energy does not stay stored excessively in the form of fat and hence blood sugar levels also get stabilised.
Acne is a skin condition that is characterized by formation of red bumps on your skin. It usually occurs when you have oily skin wherein, the pores of your skin may get clogged by impurities thus, resulting in acne breakouts. It may also result from the inflammation of the skin wherein, the immune system tries to get rid of the bacteria on the skin.
According to Ayurveda, acne stems from the imbalance of the doshas, primarily the “pitta dosha”. The imbalance of the “dosha” leads to accumulation of toxins in the face, which, in turn, tend to pose impediments for energy circulation in the face.
The various Ayurvedic remedies for acne are:
Diet: Diet is an important factor to consider when it comes down to the treatment of acne since what you eat is directly linked to your skin health. Limit eating oily and fried food as they tend to aggravate sebum production on your face. Include plenty of green vegetables in your diet as they provide essential vitamins to nourish your skin.
Exercise: Make sure you exercise on regular basis as it improves circulation in the body. It also keeps your weight in check thus, reducing the risk of cardiac and metabolic disorders. It also facilitates removal of toxins from your body.
Cleanse your face on a regular basis: You must follow a proper skincare regimen where you wash your face with a herbal soap at least twice daily. Don’t use harsh soaps as they can strip your face of all the essential oils, thus indirectly leading to overproduction of oil. Cleaning your face regularly is important to remove the dirt from your face, which otherwise may cause clogged pores, resulting in acne.
Use herbs: Herbs like neem and aloevera as they are good for your skin and they help in reducing the bacteria that lead to acne. You may also use lemon juice as a toner as it has certain properties that reduce oil production and tones the skin. It also has astringent properties, which facilitate tightening of the skin thus, closing the opened pores.
Constipation is a very irritating condition as it doesn't let you feel refreshed and lethargy takes you over. The condition is defined as the one in which the affected person has dry and hard stools with less than three bowel movements every week. In severe conditions, the bowel movements are reduced to one per week. It is one of the most common gastrointestinal problems that people face these days as a result of their unhealthy food habits and sedentary lifestyle.
Here are some natural laxatives, which are easily available in your kitchen and prove to be very effective in eliminating constipation:
1. Baking soda: Baking soda is an effective cure for gas, pressure and pain in the digestive tract, and stomach ache as excessive air is released from the body by its action. It also functions as a laxative by making the passage of accumulated waste products through the intestines a smooth process. Moreover, stools are loosened and passed without pain on its consumption.
Directions: Take a quarter cup of warm water and stir a teaspoon of baking soda into it. Consume the mixture as quickly as you can.
2. Oatmeal Tea: When the condition is severe, it is the best alternative. Oatmeal is fibrous, Honey is healing and moisturizing, and Chamomile is an anti-inflammatory agent which soothes the stomach. Together, they can stop severe constipation. So, take a cup of water and add three teaspoons of oatmeal, a Chamomile tea bag and two teaspoons of honey. Drink 2-3 times a day if your problem is severe.
3. Coconut Oil and Flaxseed: A great combination, coconut oil is a wonderful hydrating agent and eases stools. Flaxseeds help in the elimination of toxins, excess fat and cholesterol from the body.
Directions: In one tablespoon of coconut oil, add half a teaspoon of flaxseeds, chew well and eat this every morning.
4. Lemon: Lemon contains citric acid, which has the ability to stimulate the function of digestion in your body. The action of lemon on your digestive system enables it to get rid of the toxins and undigested material that generally accumulates on the colon's (the last part of your small intestine) walls, giving rise to constipation as a result.
Directions: Collect the juice of 1 lemon in a cup by squeezing it. Fill the rest of the cup with warm water. Drink it every morning.
5. Aloe vera: Besides acting as a remedy for minor burns and cuts, aloe vera gel also helps soothe your stomach. It functions as a natural laxative by making your stool softer. Moreover, it aids in protein digestion and makes the muscular structure of your intestines stronger, consequently providing relief from constipation.
Directions: Have 2 tablespoons of aloe gel every morning by mixing it with your glass of fruit juice, or consume 1 cup of aloe vera juice whenever you feel constipated.
Can someone tell me home made treatment for GERD or acid reflux? By the way m taking CYRA D once in a day. But tell me some homemade treatment or diet.
Ayurveda, translated into science of life and longevity, has been practiced in India for more than 5000 years and has gained worldwide popularity. It uses noninvasive and natural methods, produces minimal side effects and therefore, is being widely accepted.
Ayurveda believes that the body is made of pitta, vata, and kapha systems (or doshas) and diseases are due to imbalance between these or predominance of one over the others. Obesity for instance is believed to be due to kapha predominance, leading to excessive eating and thereby obesity. There are various herbs (listed below) that are used in treatment of weight loss, and they all act by burning more fat and improving natural metabolism.
Vrikshamla (Garcinia cambogia): Known commonly as brindleberry or mangosteen oil tree or malabar tamarind, this helps to reduce triglycerides and control cholesterol. It also suppresses appetite and inhibits lipogenesis (conversion of sugars to fat)
Licorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra): Licorice has been widely accepted as an anti obesity herb, especially in reducing abdominal fat. It acts by reducing the amount of triglyceride in the liver and blood. It also contain flavonoids, which slow down oxidation of fatty acids.
Ginger (Zingiber Officinale): An herb with varied medicinal properties, ginger has a multitude of health benefits. It promotes weight loss by lowering cholesterol and reducing fat accumulation. It also regulates metabolism of cholesterol and oxidation of fatty acids.
Kalonji (Glycyrrhiza Glabra): During clinical trials, the seed extract of Kalonji has been shown to improve body mass index and lead to better waist-hip ratios.
Myrhh (Commiphora Resin): The bark of the flowering Mukul Myrhh tree produces a sticky, yellowish resin that has been identified to be a steroid compound. It is harvested in winters and considered to act on all 3 doshas and provide an equilibrium in the body. Commonly known as guggul, it translates to "one that protects against disease." That in a way sums up its medicinal properties. In obese people, it helps by lowering blood cholesterol and triglycerides and is considered a very powerful fat burner.
It is proven that Ayurveda is a safe method to help you lose weight. Also, please note that each of these above products will have benefits in other medical conditions and not used only in obesity cases. In addition to the above specific products, there should be a combination of healthy eating and exercise, which primarily drives weight loss. Balancing eating and sleeping to homogenise the three doshas in the body is also very important for effective weight loss. Increasing water intake, reducing alcohol intake, planning protein-carb ratio, and customized exercise routine are are aspects to be considered.
"SAP India CEO Ranjan Das dies after gym workout - Lack of Sleep"
Ranjan Das, CEO and MD of SAP-Indian subcontinent died after a massive cardiac arrest in Mumbai recently.
One of the youngest CEOs, he was only 42.
What killed Ranjan Das?
He was very active in sports, was a fitness freak and a marathon runner.
After his workout, he collapsed with a massive heart attack and died. He is survived by his wife and two very young kids.
It was certainly a wake-up call for corporate India. However, it was even more disastrous for runners.
The question arises as to why an exceptionally active, athletic person succumbed to a heart attack at 42 years of age.
What is the real reason?
Everyone missed out a small line in the reports that Ranjan used to manage with 4-5 hours of sleep.
In an earlier interview of Ranjan on NDTV in the program 'Boss' Day Out', Ranjan Das himself admitted that he sleeps less and would love to get more sleep.
Short sleep duration (lt;5 or 5-6 hours) increases risk for high BP by 350% to 500% compared to those who slept longer than 6 hours per night.
Young people (25-49 years of age) are twice as likely to get high BP if they sleep less.
Individuals who sleep less than 5 hours a night have a 3-fold increased risk of heart attacks.
Just one night of sleep loss increases very toxic substances in body such as interleukin-6 (il-6), tumour necrosis factor-alpha (tnf-alpha) and c-reactive protein (crp). They also cause cancer, arthritis and heart disease.
Sleeping for 5 hours per night leads to 39% increase in heart disease. Sleeping for 6 hours per night leads to 8% increase in heart disease.
What is ideal sleep?
In brief, sleep is composed of two stages: rem (rapid eye movement) and non-rem. The former helps in mental consolidation while the latter helps in physical repair and rebuilding.
No wonder when one wakes up with an alarm clock after 5-6 hours of sleep, he/she is mentally irritable throughout the day (lack of rem sleep).
And if somebody has slept for less than 5 hours, the body is in a complete physical mess (lack of non-rem sleep), the person is tired throughout the day and immunity is way down.
Barring stress control, Ranjan Das did everything right: eating proper food, exercising, maintaining proper weight. But he missed getting proper and adequate sleep, minimum 7 hours. That killed him.
We are playing with fire if we are sleeping less than 7 hours, even if; we have low stress.
Do not set your alarm for less than 7 hours of sleeping.
Ranjan Das is not alone. There are many more people like him.
Why our children are so bored at school, cannot concentrate on study, cannot wait, get easily frustrated and have no real friends?
Children are getting worse in many aspects.
We have seen and continue to see a decline in children's social, emotional, academic functioning, as well as a sharp increase in learning disabilities, depression and aggression.
Today's children come to school emotionally unavailable for learning and many factors in our modern lifestyle contribute to this.
Compared to virtual reality, everyday life is boring. When kids come to the classroom, they are exposed to human voices and inadequate visual stimulation as opposed to being bombarded with graphic explosions and special effects that they are used to seeing on the screens. After hours of virtual reality, they are unable to process lower levels of stimulation. Technology also hinders parents' emotional availability.
Limit the use of technology.
Have fun times together. Go for a picnic, trekking, a walk in the garden.
2. Instant Gratification
Kids get everything they want the moment they want.
I am hungry!
Here is the ready snack (packets of junk)
I am thirsty!
Here is the drink (bottle of soft drink).
I am bored!
Use my phone. Watch TV.
The ability to delay gratification is one of the key factors for future success. We have all the best intentions in mind to make our children happy, but unfortunately, we make them happy at that moment but miserable in the long term.
To be able to delay gratification means to be able to function under stress.
Our children are gradually becoming less equipped to deal with even minor stressors and" frustrations" which eventually become huge obstacles to their success in life.
Teach the kids to delay gratification. Do not give in to demands instantly unless it is urgent.
3. Kids' Rules
My son doesn't like vegetables He doesn't like going to bed early, he doesn't like to eat breakfast; he doesn't like toys, but she is very good at his iPad.
Children dictate parents.
If we leave it to them, all they are going to do is eat pasta, noodles, pizza and chips, watch TV, play on their tablets/smartphones and never go to bed.
We are giving them what they want even when we know that it is not good for them.
Without proper nutrition and a good night sleep, our kids go to school irritable, anxious, and inattentive.
In order to achieve our goals, we have to do what needs to be done.
If a child wants to be 'a' student, he 'needs' to study hard.
If he wants to be a successful soccer player, he needs to practice every day. Our children know very well what they want but not what is needed to achieve that goal. This results in unattainable goals that leaves the kids disappointed.
Teach them the difference between want and need
4. Only Fun
We have created a fun world for our children.
Endless activites! there are no dull moments. The moment it becomes quiet, we run to entertain them again because otherwise we feel that we are not doing our parenting duty.
Why aren't children helping us in the kitchen or with laundry? Why don't they tidy up their cupboards? This is basic monotonous work that trains the brain to work and function under boredom.
Teach them to do" boring" chores like folding the laundry, setting the table, tidying up after meals, packing and unpacking their own bags.
Let them have unstructured time.
Make schedules for meals, sleep, study, outdoor play, technology usage.
5. Limited Social Interaction
Kids used to play outside, where in the unstructured, natural environment, they learned and practiced their social skills.
Competition (tuition/coaching), structured activities (painting, music, karate, zumba, etc) and technology replaced the outdoor time.
Successful people have great social skills.
Social skills have to be learned and practiced just like other skills.
Teach them social skills, (manners, cooperation, team work.)
We are 'responsible' for creating the next generation of healthy, happy and successful people.
If you're suffering from weak memory or memory loss, Ayurveda might be able to solve your problems. Ayurveda uses natural remedies to cure many diseases, and even though forgetting where you put your glasses or cell phones may not sound discrete enough, it may be early signs of dementia. Before it escalates to that level, here are 5 foods that you may try to curb it as the first signs appear.
- Almonds are the most effective food items to increase your brain power and cure amnesia. They are a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants that hike up your mental prowess. It is best to have them early in the morning, grinded and mixed with milk and sugar (or a healthier supplement being honey), or otherwise, after being soaked overnight in water.
- Ayurvedic herbs, like rosemary, brahmi, ashwagandha, shankhapushpi, licorice plant, etc., are all known to have medicinal properties that improve your brain power. Regulated incorporation of these herbs in your diet in requisite amount relaxes your mind, and thereby improves its functioning capacity.
- Indian Gooseberry or amla, is rich in Vitamin C, as well as antioxidants, which helps boost immunity, but other than that, amla is also known to have properties to strengthen your nervous system. It is one of the best remedies for managing Alzheimer's disease. It can be consumed raw or dried, and at times along with white sesame seeds.
- Fish oil is an excellent way to enhance your memory, especially if you are a non-vegetarian. It contains rich quantities of Omega-3 fatty acids, which help rejuvenate your brain cells. But if you are a vegetarian or vegan, fish oil or even fishes like salmon, might not be best suited to your dietary preference, in which case it may be more helpful to consume Omega-3 supplements which are readily available in the market, or even fenugreek seeds.
- Cinnamon helps in revitalizing your mental health, when consumed, or even when smelled. Add a pinch of cinnamon to your food, or mix a teaspoon with honey, and it will work wonders for your mental health.
Related Tip: "Mind-Body Dualism and Health"
The rainy season is here, the perfect breeding ground for germs and bacteria which in turn lead to water borne diseases that affects a lot of people.
" health problems such as cold, flu, malaria or gastroenteritis will be on a rise as people indulge in a lot of junk food, getting wet in the run just for the fun, wrong footwear etc,
Here is a list of different type of monsoon related illnesses, symptoms and ways to prevent it.
*diseases related to monsoon are of various types:*
Cholera, typhoid, hepatitis a, diarrhoea
Malaria, dengue, haemorrhagic fever
*due to exposure to water/rain:*
Hypothermia, respiratory tract infections, leptospirosis
*due to exposure to water/rain:*
Hypothermia, respiratory tract infections, leptospirosis
Sudden drop in temperature may influence one's health especially of those who are allergic to cold or asthmatics.
Viral respiratory tract infections are on the rise as we tend to get wet very often which again leads to bacterial infection.
Leptospirosis is an infectious disease that can occur in humans. High risk factors include close association with animals and dirty water.
Diarrhoea results from viral infections, bacterial infections, or parasitic infestations. These pathogens typically reach the large intestine after entering orally, through ingestion of contaminated food or water, oral contact with contaminated objects or hands, and so on.
It can be managed by maintaining fluids by using oral rehydration therapy.
If this treatment cannot be adequately maintained due to vomiting or the profuseness of diarrhea, hospital admission may be required for intravenous fluid replacement.
In severe cases it can lead to shock (low blood pressure), kidney failure.
Malaria is a mosquito-borne disease caused by a parasite.
People with malaria often experience fever, chills, and flu-like illness.
Left untreated, they may develop severe complications.
Dengue fever is a disease caused by viruses that are transmitted to people by mosquitoes.
Dengue fever usually causes fever (high, about 104 f-105 f), skin rash, and pain (headaches and often severe muscle and joint pains).
The disease has also been termed" breakbone" or" dandy fever" because the unusually severe muscle and joint pains can make people assume distorted body positions or exaggerated walking movements in an effort to reduce their pain.
Chikungunya is transmitted similarly to dengue fever and causes an illness with an acute febrile phase lasting two to five days, followed by a longer period of joint pains in the extremities; this pain may persist for years in some cases.
Drowning is the leading cause of death in cases of flash floods and coastal floods.
Glass debris and nails found in all sorts of floods cause small lacerations or punctures.
Sometimes fatal injuries can occur during evacuation or during cleanup activities.
Electrocution and electric shocks can take place when there is flooding
*road traffic accident:* monsoon season brings increased riding hazards for motorcyclists and potential for accidents. Riders should know -- and practice -- proper risk management.
Monsoon is the time when dirty water mixed with sewage and soil can cause infections.
Overflowing ground water can contaminate tap water too" make drinking water safe by boiling, filtering and by using ultraviolet purifiers to ensure its purity. Or just stick to bottled mineral water to protect yourself against water borne diseases"
- Prevent stagnation of water near your house, in flower pots, coolers etc.
- All sources of water such as wells and storage tanks should be covered and cleaned to avert breeding of mosquitoes and prevent mosquito borne diseases.
- Use insect repellents, disinfectants and take precautions to stay away from mosquitoes, flies, cockroaches and termites.
- Dried neem leaves, camphor or cloves emit fresh odour.
- Clean your salads and leafy vegetables under running water, steaming them is the best way to get rid of germs. Soaking the greens in salt water for about 10 minutes can help remove germs
- Avoid eating roadside food items such as cut fruits, chaatcpani puris' or salads. Eat only freshly cooked food.
- During monsoon, special attention is required to prevent fungal feet. Keep them dry. opt for open shoes during hot and humid days to prevent fungal feet.
- Do not wear wet clothes for long to prevent fungal infections of the skin or nails.
- Diabetics should not walk bare foot since the soil on which they walk is a reservoir of all types of germs.
- Wash your hands before handling food, after eating food and after visiting the toilet.
- Avoid motorcycling in the rain if possible. Those who must ride should take extra precautions.
- Slow down. Rain causes oil in the road to rise to the surface. Water and oil make the road both wet and slick.
*à¤µà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¨-à¤à¥à¤·à¤¯ à¤à¤¿à¤à¤¿à¤¤à¥à¤¸à¤¾ (Managementof Hypotension)*
à¤µà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¨-à¤à¥à¤·à¤¯ (Hypotension) à¤¸à¥à¤µà¤¤à¤à¤¤à¥à¤° à¤°à¥à¤ à¤¨à¤¹à¥à¤ à¤ à¤ªà¤¿à¤¤à¥ à¤ à¤¨à¥à¤à¥à¤ à¤°à¥à¤à¥à¤ à¤®à¥à¤ à¤¹à¥à¤¨à¥ à¤µà¤¾à¤²à¥ à¤ à¤µà¤¸à¥à¤¥à¤¾ à¤¹à¥, à¤à¤¿à¤¸à¤®à¥à¤ à¤ à¤à¤¿à¤² à¤¦à¥à¤¹ à¤à¥ à¤°à¤à¥à¤¤à¤µà¤¾à¤¹à¤¿à¤¨à¤¿à¤¯à¥à¤ (blood vessels) à¤à¥ à¤µà¤¿à¤¸à¥à¤«à¤¾à¤°à¤¿à¤¤ (dilate) à¤¹à¥à¤¨à¥ à¤¸à¥ à¤°à¥à¤à¥ à¤à¤¾ à¤°à¤à¥à¤¤à¤à¤¾à¤ª / à¤°à¤à¥à¤¤à¤¦à¤¾à¤¬ (blood pressure) à¤¸à¤¾à¤®à¤¾à¤¨à¥à¤¯ à¤à¥ à¤¨à¤¿à¤®à¥à¤¨à¤¤à¤® à¤¸à¥à¤®à¤¾ (90/60 mm Hg) à¤¸à¥ à¤¨à¥à¤à¥ à¤ à¤à¤¾à¤¤à¤¾ à¤¹à¥ à¤µ à¤°à¥à¤à¥ à¤à¥ à¤à¤¬à¤°à¤¾à¤¹à¤, à¤à¥à¤°à¤®, à¤ à¤¤à¤¿à¤¦à¥à¤°à¥à¤¬à¤²à¥à¤¯, à¤®à¥à¤°à¥à¤à¥à¤à¤¾, à¤¤à¤¾à¤°à¤¿à¤à¤¾à¤¦à¤°à¥à¤¶à¤¨, à¤à¤¤à¥à¤à¥à¤²à¥à¤¶, à¤à¤°à¥à¤¦à¤¿, à¤¸à¥à¤µà¥à¤¦, à¤ªà¤¾à¤£à¥à¤¡à¥-à¤µà¤°à¥à¤£, à¤¶à¥à¤¤-à¤à¥à¤²à¤¿à¤¨à¥à¤¨ à¤¤à¥à¤µà¤à¤¾, à¤¦à¥à¤°à¥à¤¬à¤² à¤¨à¤¾à¤¡à¤¼à¥, à¤à¤¤à¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¦à¤¿ à¤¹à¥ à¤¸à¤à¤¤à¥ à¤¹à¥à¤à¥¤
à¤µà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¨-à¤à¥à¤·à¤¯ (Hypotension) à¤¯à¤¦à¤¿ à¤ à¤¤à¤¿à¤¶à¥à¤à¥à¤° à¤¹à¥ à¤¤à¥ à¤¯à¤¹ à¤à¤®à¤°à¤à¥à¤à¤¸à¥ à¤à¥ à¤¹à¥ à¤¸à¤à¤¤à¥ à¤¹à¥ à¤¤à¤¥à¤¾ à¤à¤¸à¤à¥ à¤²à¤¿à¤ à¤à¤¶à¥à¤à¤¾à¤°à¥ à¤à¤ªà¤à¤¾à¤° à¤ à¤¨à¤¿à¤µà¤¾à¤°à¥à¤¯ à¤¹à¥à¤¤à¤¾ à¤¹à¥à¥¤
1. à¤®à¤§à¥à¤®à¥à¤¹ - à¤ à¤¤à¥à¤¯-à¤ à¤®à¥à¤²à¤¤à¤¾ (Acidosis), à¤¶à¤°à¥à¤à¤°à¤¾à¤²à¥à¤ªà¤¤à¤¾ (Hypoglycaemia);
2. à¤¹à¥à¤¦à¥à¤°à¥à¤ - à¤¨à¤µ à¤¹à¥à¤¦à¤¯à¤¾à¤à¤¾à¤¤ (AMI), à¤ à¤¤à¤¿-à¤à¤¤à¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤²à¥à¤ªà¤¤à¤¾ (Bradycardia), à¤ à¤¤à¤¿à¤µà¥à¤¦à¥à¤§-à¤µà¤¿à¤·à¤®-à¤¹à¥à¤¦à¥à¤à¤¤à¤¿ ( Tachyarrhythmias), à¤¹à¥à¤¦à¥à¤¦à¥à¤°à¥à¤¬à¤²à¥à¤¯ (Heart failure);
3. à¤°à¤¸à¤à¥à¤·à¤¯ (Hypovolemia) - à¤ à¤¤à¤¿à¤¸à¤¾à¤°, à¤à¤°à¥à¤¦à¤¿, à¤°à¤à¥à¤¤à¤¸à¥à¤°à¤¾à¤µ, à¤°à¤à¥à¤¤à¤à¥à¤·à¤¯, à¤ªà¥à¤·à¤£à¤¾à¤à¤¾à¤µ, à¤ à¤¤à¤¿à¤²à¤à¤à¤¨, à¤ à¤¤à¤¿à¤®à¥à¤¤à¥à¤°à¤¤à¤¾,
4. à¤¸à¤à¤à¥à¤°à¤®à¤£à¤ à¤µà¤¿à¤·à¤®à¤¯à¤¤à¤¾ (Septicemia);
5. à¤¦à¤¾à¤°à¥à¤£ à¤µà¥à¤¦à¤¨à¤¾ (Neurogenic shock);
6. à¤®à¤¾à¤¨à¤¸ à¤¹à¥à¤¤à¥ - à¤ à¤¤à¥à¤¯à¤§à¤¿à¤ à¤à¤¿à¤¨à¥à¤¤à¤¾ (Anxiety), à¤®à¤¨à¥à¤½à¤µà¤¸à¤¾à¤¦ ( Depression);
7. à¤¶à¤¿à¤°à¥à¤½à¤à¤¿à¤à¤¾à¤¤ (Brain injury);
8. à¤à¤·à¤§à¤¿à¤¯à¤¾à¤ - Diuretics, Beta-blockers, Alpha-blockers, Calcium channel blockers, Nitrates à¤à¤¤à¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¦à¤¿à¥¤
à¤¶à¤¨à¥:à¤¶à¤¨à¥: à¤¹à¥à¤¨à¥ à¤µà¤¾à¤²à¥ à¤µà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¨-à¤à¥à¤·à¤¯ à¤®à¥à¤ à¤¨à¤¿à¤®à¥à¤¨ à¤à¤ªà¤à¤¾à¤° à¤à¤¿à¤¯à¤¾ à¤à¤¾ à¤¸à¤à¤¤à¤¾ à¤¹à¥-
I. à¤¹à¥à¤¦à¥à¤¯ / à¤¹à¥à¤¦à¥à¤¬à¤²à¥à¤¯ (Cardiotonic) à¤à¤·à¤§à¤¿à¤¯à¥à¤ à¤à¤¾ à¤à¤ªà¤¯à¥à¤ -
à¤ à¤°à¥à¤à¥à¤¨, à¤à¤¼à¤¹à¤°à¤®à¥à¤¹à¤°à¤¾, à¤ à¤à¥à¤, à¤µà¤¨à¤ªà¤²à¤¾à¤£à¥à¤¡à¥ à¤à¤¤à¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¦à¤¿à¥¤
II. à¤¹à¥à¤¦à¤¯-à¤à¤¤à¥à¤¤à¥à¤à¤ /à¤µà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¨à¤¬à¤²à¥à¤¯ (Cardiac stimulant) à¤à¤·à¤§à¤¿à¤¯à¥à¤ à¤à¤¾ à¤à¤ªà¤¯à¥à¤ -
à¤à¥à¤¯à¥à¤¤à¤¿à¤·à¥à¤®à¤¤à¥, à¤ à¤à¤°à¤à¤°à¤¾, à¤µà¤à¤¾, à¤à¤¾à¤£à¥à¤¡à¥à¤° , à¤à¤°à¥à¤ªà¥à¤°, à¤¹à¤¿à¤à¤à¥, à¤à¤¸à¥à¤¤à¥à¤°à¥, à¤¸à¥à¤µà¤°à¥à¤£, à¤®à¤à¤°à¤§à¥à¤µà¤, à¤¨à¤¾à¤à¤°à¤µà¥à¤², à¤ªà¥à¤à¥à¤à¤²à¥-à¤°à¤¸à¤¾à¤¯à¤¨, à¤à¤¤à¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¦à¤¿à¥¤ à¤¯à¥ à¤à¤·à¤§à¤¿à¤¯à¤¾à¤ à¤¨à¤µ à¤¹à¥à¤¦à¤¯à¤¾à¤à¤¾à¤¤ (AMI) à¤¤à¤¥à¤¾ à¤ à¤¤à¤¿à¤µà¥à¤¦à¥à¤§-à¤µà¤¿à¤·à¤®-à¤¹à¥à¤¦à¥à¤à¤¤à¤¿ ( Tachyarrhythmias) à¤®à¥à¤ à¤¨ à¤¦à¥à¤à¥¤
III. à¤°à¤¸à¤¾à¤¯à¤¨ (Antioxidants / Tonics):
à¤¶à¤¿à¤²à¤¾à¤à¤¤à¥, à¤à¤®à¤²à¤à¥, à¤¸à¥à¤µà¤°à¥à¤£à¤®à¤¾à¤à¥à¤·à¤¿à¤, à¤®à¥à¤à¥à¤¤à¤¾à¤¶à¥à¤à¥à¤¤à¤¿,à¤ à¤à¥à¤°à¤, à¤¯à¤¶à¤¦ à¤à¤¤à¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¦à¤¿à¥¤
IV. à¤¨à¤¿à¤¦à¤¾à¤¨à¤¾à¤°à¥à¤¥à¤à¤° à¤°à¥à¤ à¤à¤ªà¤à¤¾à¤° (Management of the underlying disease / state)
V. à¤¸à¤®à¥à¤¯à¤ à¤à¤¹à¤¾à¤°-à¤µà¤¿à¤¹à¤¾à¤°-à¤à¤à¤¾à¤°à¥¤
à¤à¤ªà¤°à¥à¤à¥à¤¤ à¤ à¤§à¤¿à¤à¤¾à¤à¤¶ à¤à¤·à¤§à¤¿à¤¯à¤¾à¤ à¤à¤® à¤¹à¥à¤ à¤°à¤à¥à¤¤à¤à¤¾à¤ª (blood pressure) à¤à¥ à¤¹à¥ à¤¬à¤¢à¤¼à¤¾à¤¤à¥ à¤¹à¥à¤, à¤à¤¬à¤à¤¿ à¤¬à¤¢à¤¼à¥ à¤¹à¥à¤ à¤¬à¥à¤²à¤¡-à¤ªà¥à¤°à¥à¤¶à¤° à¤à¥ à¤à¤° à¤ à¤§à¤¿à¤ à¤¨à¤¹à¥à¤ à¤¬à¤¢à¤¼à¤¾à¤¤à¥à¤, à¤ à¤ªà¤¿à¤¤à¥ à¤à¤® à¤à¤°à¤à¥ à¤¸à¤¾à¤®à¤¾à¤¨à¥à¤¯ à¤ à¤µà¤¶à¥à¤¯ à¤à¤° à¤¸à¤à¤¤à¥ à¤¹à¥à¤à¥¤
Sent from my iPhone