Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for MedSpa-Total Aesthetic SolutionYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I feel so great after the completion of treatment. I was quite concerned but due to my Ajaya Kashyap and the gynaecomastia treatment I didn't lose hope. One of my colleague referred Ajaya Kashyap. From quite some time i was suffering , but never gave much importance to it. The friendliness of staff is the best in the MedSpa. I have consulted so many doctors but nobody till now was able to understand my concern properly, until i consulted Ajaya Kashyap.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my dark complexion as most of the people used to make fun of me due to which I was quite embarassed. I tried many remedies but I cou;d not find any change in myself. I consulted Dr Ajaya ,he is a very practical doctor. I am benefitted alot with his skin whitening treatment that I would surely recommend to anyone gladly.
I wanted Male breast surgery for which I chose to consult Dr Ajaya. I am so happy that I chose him for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine. He is very talented and seasoned doctor.He has so much knowledge in this field. His treatment benefitted me to great extent. The atmosphere in the MedSpa-Solution is always so positive and full of life.
I consulted a number of specialists but the way she treated me was the best. the entire experience of undergoing laser hair removal was very relaxing. Hygiene is very important, and I must MedSpa was extremely clean. He is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases. My boss referred me Dr Ajaya Kashyap.
I wanted a cosmetic surgery of my chin. I had a burning mark on my chin for which I consulted Dr Ajaya Kahyap who helped me with the treatment. i am completely satisfied with herservices and the surgery was worthy enough. I am glad that I visited herclinic for the treatment. The treatment he gave was completely painless.
I needed a breast enhancement surgery for which I chose to consult Dr Ajaya. His treatment suited me the best. I am happy that I chose to conslt him. I must say that he the best cosmetic surgeon in the city. The overall treatment was very relaxing and quick.
Dr. Ajaya Kashyap provides answers that are very helpful, thorough, well-reasoned, prompt and sensible. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ajaya Kashyap to be very helpful. Thank you sir
Dr. Ajaya Kashyap provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you sir
I'm 21 unmarried please suggest me how lift my breast I can't able to use my all dress I am feeling shy about this my weight is 66. 3 kg I think this is also a reason for that.
Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure designed to enhance as well as improve the symmetry and fullness of the breasts through implants (gel-like fluid in a flexible sac); or to bring back breast volume lost as a result of pregnancy, aging or weight loss. Before opting for such a procedure, there are certain points that you absolutely must consider, which are:
- Picking silicone or saline implants: when it comes to implants, you have two options available - saline or silicone. Providing a uniform shape and firmness, saline implants come filled with sterile salt water. In contrast, silicone breast implants contain elastic gel, giving them the look of natural breasts. In terms of elasticity, saline implants can be adjusted more easily as you can inject or remove liquid from the implant. In contrast, silicone implants cannot be adjusted as they are already filled with the gel.
- Getting the right size: choosing the right size for breast augmentation is very important. It's wrong to believe that bigger implants are not always good. The size of implant should be decided after proper assessment of the breasts. In general, size selection is made based on your natural breast size. Whether you opt for a saline implant or a silicone one, implants come in varied sizes. When you choose a size for yourself, you'll have to keep in mind your body frame as well as appearance you wish to have post surgery.
- Incision options: depending on the results you expect, you'll also need to consider which incision (a surgical cut made in your skin before the operation) option you should select before undergoing surgery. Incisions can range anywhere from 1-4 inches, with their lengths increasing as the implants expand in size. There are also certain incisions, such as the belly button incisions that are really small and don't leave behind visible scar tissue.
Apart from belly button incision, some of the other incision options that a surgeon may employ for breast augmentation could be:
- Armpit incision (incision made in the underarm area for breast implantation through the armpit)
- Nipple incision (incision made on the areola, which is the circular area of pigmented skin surrounding a nipple)
- Crease incision (incision made in the crease area below the breast for implantation).
Fat grafting of breasts is another alternative or a complementary procedure to the breast implant. If you're considering breast augmentation surgery, be sure to check with your doctor about these factors and which options are best suited to you, before proceeding.
Guide to Breast Cosmetic Surgery!
Mommy Makeover: How It Can Rejuvenate You?
Women who have abnormally large breasts usually tend to develop them during adolescence or during pregnancy. Large breasts can cause physiological problems apart from being unsightly. Some of the problems commonly reported by women include back and neck problems. Let's explore one of the most common methods of breast reduction known as the keyhole method.
What is the method of Breast Reduction?
A "Lolli-Pop" or anchor shaped incision is made and extra breast tissue and skin are removed. The tissues are than brought together and stitched.
The extent of the incision:
The length and breadth of the incision can vary from case to case. However, the following areas usually tend to have scarring:
- The area around the nipple known as the areola: A round circular incision is made around the areola to open up this section of the breast.
- Downwards from the areola to underside of the breast: This is where the keyhole shape comes into prominence as this is an extension of the incision to open up the breast.
- The area on the underside of the breast along a horizontal curve: This may vary in extent from patient to patient depending upon how much tissue needs to be removed and thus may be larger or smaller.
The Advantages of "Lilli-Pop" or Vertical Scar Only" method of Breast Reduction:
There are many valid reasons why this method is the most prescribed and most popular form of breast reduction. Let's look at some of the reasons below.
- The most minimally invasive method: Conventional breast reduction may employ techniques, which open up the breast, which is a longer and more complicated form of surgery, and this method being the least invasive has its own advantages.
- Lesser Scars: With other forms of Breast Reduction, the scars along the incision lines may be much larger. With the vertical scar method, much of the scarring is hidden away due the shape of the incision as well as the size being smaller.
- Quicker Healing: Most forms of keyhole surgery use liposculpture or the extraction of fat rather than full excision of tissues and thus it generally translates to quicker healing. Even in cases where excision is performed, healing still tends to be quicker with this method as the incisions tend to be smaller.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I want to remove a tattoo which is of green colour by laser. I want to know can it be done in 1 day and what will be the cost of removing.
Losing weight for an obese person is a big achievement, but mere weight loss may not give them the desire look. Dramatic weight loss often causes excess skin to hang in folds. This can be both embarrassing and unappealing. While exercising and dieting can reduce fat, there is no way to deal with this excess skin other than surgery. Body contouring refers to plastic surgery procedures that address this.
There are many type of body contouring surgeries. Face lifts, tummy tucks and breast lift procedures are common examples of such surgeries. Body contouring surgeries that follow weight loss usually address more than one area. The lower body lift, which focuses on the tummy, midsection and thighs is one of the most common procedures. Though such a surgery is usually performed by a team of surgeons who simultaneously focus on different parts of the body, a body contouring surgery can take up to 8 hours. People who have undergone drastic weight loss may still need multiple surgeries to achieve the desired look.
The risks of such a surgery are similar to other procedures that are performed under anesthesia. The most common complications experienced after this surgery are infections of the wound, seroma formation, slow healing of the wound, excessive bleeding and reopening of the wound. Patients may also notice a difference in the quality of their skin. This can lead to slow wound healing, skin laxity and issues related to scarring. For the overall cosmetic results to be appreciated, the patient must wait for at least 3 months. The scars can take up to a year to heal and blend with the rest of the skin. Body contouring is also a surgery that is not covered by most insurance policies and can be quite expensive.
If you are considering this surgery, ensure that your weight remains stable for 3 to 6 months before the surgery. This will ensure that the surgery has long lasting results. Weight fluctuations, both gain and loss can lead to the need for additional procedures. If your weight loss is a result of bariatric surgery, you may need to wait a year before undergoing a contouring procedure. Instead of opting for an overall contouring procedure, prioritize your problem areas and address these first. You may realize that you do not need additional surgeries. You should also be aware that though this surgery removes excess skin, it will not leave you with flawless skin. the scars caused by this surgery may lighten over time but are permanent. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!