Treatment After Exposure to HIV
Namaskar, mai Dr. Vinod Raina, aaj Lybrate k madhyam se aap se baat kar raha hun. Aaj hum baat karege HIV-PEP drugs k baare mein.
Dekhiye agar koi patient ya koi aadmi kisi sex worker k sath sex kar raha hai ya kisi massage parlour mein massage karwa raha hai aur us douran sex karte waqt uska direct contact hua uska ye matlab hai agar vo sex kar raha hai aur uska condom break ho gaya aur uski wajah se wo direct contact mein aa gaya kisi aise wyakti k sath jaha par usko lagta hai k HIV ya STD hone k chances hai to definitely un patients ko turant se turant humare pas aana chahiye. Aaj kal bohot hi badiya aur acchi dawaiya aayi hai jinhe hum kehte hai HIV PEP drugs (Post Prophalyxtic drug agent) jiska ye matlab hai k agar aap sex kar rahe hai aur sex karte dauran aap ka condom burst ho gaya aur burst hone k baad agar aap humare pas within 72hrs aate hai to hum aap ko kuch dawaiyo par daalenge aur agar aap wo dawaiya khayenge to aap ko HIV nahi honge.
100% aap ko protection milega, 100% aap ko HIV se chutkara milega. To dosto meherbani kar k aap ye video zyada se zyada share kare, apne dosto yaaro, jitne bhi aap k well wishers hai unke pas ye video jaana chahiye aur unko ye message milna chahiye k aaj k date mein agar aap ko koi aisi problem hoti hai jaha par aap ko lagta hai k HIV hone k chances hai to turant se turant aap humare paas aaye. Hum aap ko HIV PEP drugs par dalenge aur aap ki jo HIV transmission hai usko rokenge aur 100% aap ko HIV nahi honga.
Dosto aap mere ko sampark kar sakte hai Librate pe ya aap mere clinic mein mil sakte hai. Aap appointment book kar sakte hai www.librate.com/drvinodraina nahi to aap mujhse direct baat kar sakte hai.
Here are symptom, cause, and treatment of Sexual Dysfunction
Hi. I am Dr. Vinod Raina. I am a sexologist based in South Delhi. Today we are going to talk about Sexual Dysfunction.
What is sexual dysfunction? It is a disease in which a patient is not able to perform sex properly.
What is the meaning of proper sex? The meaning is that a person should have proper sexual intercourse for more than 45 minutes which should not include the time of foreplay. If we include the time of foreplay, then the duration of one sexual intercourse should be a minimum of 90 to 100 minutes. If a patient is not able to perform for more than 5 to 10 minutes that means that the patient is suffering from sexual dysfunction, he is suffering from premature ejaculation or early ejaculation.
What can be the causes? Nowadays the people are working from morning to evening. They do not have time for walking or to do exercise. They are smoking, drinking and their lifestyle is also not good. They do not sleep for more than 7 hours. These things create anxiety and stress upon the human beings which lead to severe sexual dysfunction.
So how can we prevent it? We have to walk properly for 45 minutes every day. You have to Brisk walk in 45 minutes and you have to complete a minimum of 5 to 6 kilometers. You have to stop smoking and drinking or you can take only 60 to 120 ml of alcohol per day. You have to take proper diet. Increase the quantity of almonds, walnuts in your daily diet. You should take 10 to 15 almonds, 1 to 2 walnuts daily. You can take flex seed, broccoli twice in a week. You can take fish if you are a non-vegetarian and if you are a vegetarian you can take Kali urad ki daal two to three times a week and you have to take 300 to 400 grams of fruits daily. If you are doing these things, then definitely your sexual desire and sexual time will increase and moreover you have to see less television because watching television for long creates problems.
So guys, remember, in order to have a very good sex life walk for 45 minutes, take good diet including walnuts, almonds, and fish and have a normal stress less life. Then definitely your life will be cool and you will have a longer sexual intercourse time. Even if the problem persists then definitely you have to go to a sexologist doctor. Go to a genuine sexologist doctor who should prescribe you medicines. Start medication and then definitely your problem will be solved.
You can talk to me on lybrate.com/Dr. Vinod Raina or you can meet me in my clinic in Saket, Delhi or you can just have an online consultation on the forum of Lybrate. Thank you.read more
Here is Post Prophylaxis of Hiv Drugs
Oh Hi! I’m Dr. Vinod Rena today we are going to talk about PEP drugs.
What is PEP? It is posted prophylaxis of HIV drugs if a patient had sexual intercourse with some prostitute, with some sex worker, some unknown lady, some transsexual or with some homosexual and if in this case the condom gets busted then the patient is exposed to the death content of HIV. We can nowadays start the medication within 72 hours of the direct contact and we can save the life of the patient. These drugs are called PEP or prophylactic HIV drugs which can be taken within 72 hours of the direct contact. HIV drugs and which can be started within 72 hours of the direct contact.
These drugs contain 3 to 4 anti-HIV drugs and moreover, we shall give more drugs for example if there is liver toxicity we can give drugs to stop it. If there is some problem with the liver we can give drugs to stop that and moreover we can work on the immune system. We can give pre and probiotics if we are starting these drugs on time definitely we are going to protect this patient from HIV.
If you want to connect me you can log on lybrate.com/Dr. Vinod Rena or you can visit my clinic in Sabhderjung Enclave or you can just write me or you can have an online consultation on the platform of Lybrate. Thanks.
Hello, I’m Dr Vinod Raina. I’m a sexologist. Today we are going to talk about male infertility. Nowadays it has been seen that a number of couples who get married are not able to conceive after their marriage.
What is the reason?
It has been seen that the number of males are suffering from infertility problems. The quality of the sperm is not good. The morphology of the sperms is not good and more over the quantity is also not good. Why? What is the reason?
It has been seen that the number of youngsters are smoking very hard, they are chain smokers, this can lead to male infertility and more over it has been seen that males drink very hard. They drink 5 to 6 to 10 pegs a day. They don’t walk. Their lifestyle is not good. You have to walk 45 minutes daily and more over it has been seen that the patients are suffering from severe stress. There are a number of youngsters who work at night and sleep in the day, they work in call centres, definitely those patients are under severe stress. Definitely, those patients will also be suffering from male infertility.
So what we can do to stop male infertility?
Definitely, you to check the quality, quantity and morphology of the sperms. You can go to the pathologist, have your sperm analysis done and it will tell you the exact the quantity quality and morphology of the sperms. Moreover, you can improve your lifestyle. You can walk for 45 minutes early in the morning. You can take the proper good diet. You can increase almonds in your diet. You can in breeze dry fruits including walnuts or flaxseed or you can take broccoli in your diet, or you can take kali urad ki daal that will increase testosterone level normally and moreover you can take non-veg including fish. If you are taking two to three times fish in a week it will also improve your sperm quality. If these things are not improving then definitely you have to visit a doctor.
First of all, you have to do an analysis of your hormones, we have to check FSH, LH, prolactin testosterone in the males which would tell us the exact quantity of the hormones. If the hormones are altered, we can initiate hormone replacement therapy and we can put patients on very good drugs. Nowadays there are the number of drugs that can cure male infertility, it includes Quinze contes, it includes elkanting, lycopene and more drugs which can be administered to the patient and within three to six months of a span of time a patient can be treated fully. No need to go for IVF because you can irradicate male infertility from the base root level if you are going to a very good specialist.
You can visit me on the lybrate platform which is www.lybrate.com/DrRaina. You can consult me online.
My name is Dr Vinod Raina. I’m a sexologist. We will be talking today on the topic of ED.
What can be the causes for ED?
Basically, it has been seen that number of patients who are chain smokers, who smoke approximate 10-15 or 20 cigarettes a day, they have this disease called ED.
What happens, what are the causes? And why smoking is responsible for ED?
Basically, when a patient smokes, the smoke goes into the lungs, and then from the lungs, the smoke is transported to all the parts of the body through the vessels. These vessels are choked by the smoke, and the microvessels, present in all the parts of the body gets stenosed and then the blood circulation does not take place properly. So, a penis is the first and foremost part of the body which gets affected because there are a number of micro-vessels present in the penis and these arteries, or veins, or micro-vessels get choked and the circulation of blood gets compensated and then this process of ED starts in the body.
So what we can do?
Definitely, you have to stop smoking. There are people who smoke 15-20 cigarettes per day, it is very high. You please stop smoking.
Moreover, it has been seen that some patients who are drinking, who drink heavily and been drinking with smoke, the WHO recommendation is only 2 pegs per day. That means, not more than 60-90 ml of alcohol. But there are people, youngsters, who drink, 5 to 8 to 10 pegs a day, so there’s a huge consumption of alcohol.
What it leads?
It leads to severe stress in the body and this stress leads to the erectile dysfunction. Moreover, it has been seen that there are people who work from morning to evening, they don’t have time for a walk, their lifestyle is not good, they take junk food, they drink carbonated drinks, these things also effect Erectile dysfunction. So, if you want to lead a healthy life:
- You have to walk for 45 minutes a day
- You have to take a proper diet.
- You have to take at least 10-15 almonds every day
- 2-3 walnuts every day, and if you are a non-vegetarian.
- You can take fish two times a week, and if you are a vegetarian, then definitely, you can take broccoli, two to three times a week or you can take kaali urad ki daal.
That definitely will solve your problem.
And if the problem is not solved by these things, then definitely you have to visit a sexologist who can treat your problem.
My name is Dr. Vinod Raina, you can meet me on the platform of Lybrate. You can visit www.lybrate.com/Dr. Vinod Rainaread more
Doctor in Dr. Raina's Safe Hands
Treatment of Premature Ejaculation
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Treatment of Male Infertility or Impotency
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Raina's Safe HandsYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Sex Positions for Different Penis Sensation
When a man practices expert penis care, he wants to show off his manhood and everything it is capable of to a willing partner. Intercourse is usually the preferred way of doing this, but sometimes a guy finds that typical sex positions, such as missionary or doggy, don't produce the kind of fantastic penis sensation that he desires (and deserves). If that's the case, he needs to talk with his partner about expanding the range of sex positions they use. And why not? Trying something new may open up exciting avenues for the partner as well.
Since every man's penis is different, it's hard to guess what sex positions may induce new degrees of penis sensation for an individual. Below are a few common and not-so-common positions he may want to explore. A word of caution: some require a certain degree of limberness, so take into consideration any physical obstacles that may make a particular position difficult.
1) Cowgirl. Also known as woman-on-top, in this position, the man lies flat on his back while the woman faces the man, straddles his midsection and lowers herself on his penis. She may choose to remain sitting straight up or may opt to lean forward or backward while riding up and down. This position is often very helpful for female stimulation.
2) Reverse cowgirl. Essentially the same as the cowgirl, but in this position the woman faces away from her partner.
3) Flying buttress. This is similar to the reverse cowgirl, except that the woman is lying face down, with her legs spread out rather than bent.
4) Kneeling and standing. For this position, the woman kneels on all fours on the edge of the bed; the man stands and enters her from behind, holding onto her hips for support and guidance. Many men report that this induces penis sensation in different areas of the organ.
5) Bending woman. The woman kneels on the floor, with her front torso, arms and head on the floor and her hips slightly elevated. The man slides his midsection in so that his penis can enter the vagina and his legs spread straight out on either side. He lifts himself up with his arms so that no excess weight rests on the woman's legs and feet. Some say this is especially good for stimulating the underside of the penis.
6) Butter churn. A position requiring commitment and stamina from the woman, it involves the female lying on her back, then thrusting her body up in the air and bending her knees. The man then mounts her in a sitting position, legs on either side of her body. (He should be careful not to place more than a small amount of weight on the woman.) "Churning butter" in this way often results in deeper penetration.
7) The crab. The man sits with his legs apart and his torso leaning back, resting his weight on his arms. The woman lies down, her weight on her elbows, and opens her legs inside of his. He moves his penis inside and the two rock back and forth. This is another position which many claim induces a unique penis sensation - and a vaginal one as well.
Exploring and alternating sex positions can keep a couple's sex life fresh and invigorating, as well as help increase penis sensation. The penis will be more receptive if a man already makes daily use of a top notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). He definitely wants to find a crème with L-carnitine, as this amino acid has neuroprotective properties that can help reduce loss of penis sensation, especially due to rough handling. The crème should also include alpha lipoic acid, a potent antioxidant that helps prevents damage due to oxidative stress.
for more information please visit :- http://bit.ly/1JdSXsN
Masturbation and the Other Senses
Masturbation, for most men, becomes a regular part of their sex lives early on. Even before they are able to ejaculate, they are often rubbing and stroking their penis and enjoying the sensations this activity brings. And once ejaculation is added into the mix, it really becomes a pleasure that he is anxious to return to again and again. As a component of sexual health, it is also part of penis health, and practice often helps prepare a man for his first partner-based sexual encounters.
However, as frequently as a man may masturbate, it's rare that all his senses are engaged. Frequently, he concentrates only on touch or on touch combined with sight. Yet incorporating all of the senses into masturbation can be very rewarding for a man.
Clearly, there's a reason why touch is the go-to sense where masturbation is involved. Physical stimulation of the penis (and other erogenous zones) is almost always part of masturbation; there are very few men who can spontaneously ejaculate strictly from exposure to senses other than touch.
And men, we are constantly told, are very much visual animals (supposedly more so than women), so with the easy availability of pornography online, it's no wonder that many men exercise their visual senses quite keenly during their masturbation sessions. The visual sensations available are far ranging and can fulfill almost any taste.
But that's no reason to let the other senses - sound, smell and taste - go wanting when masturbating. Incorporating these senses into self-play can open up new reactions, which may be especially welcome if the masturbation routine has become a little - well, routine.
But how to incorporate the other senses?
This may be the easiest. For those watching videos on mute, raise the volume and let the auditory experience be added in. But there are other ways of adding sound. For example, many online resources exist which feature audio files for masturbating. These may be music with a steady beat that features people moaning or gasping, for example. Or it may be recordings of people talking while they masturbate or reading sexy, erotic stories.
But it may be more worthwhile to go beyond being a passive listener. Instead, a guy can incorporate his own moaning, heavy breathing, comments, mindless blathering, etc. into his masturbation. Many men grow used to being silent while masturbating so that no one else will know; but if a guy is alone and doesn't have to worry, it can be liberating to let it all out vocally while stroking the penis.
Men forget how strong scents can be, so utilizing aromas during masturbation can make it a new experience. Some men like to use their own scent and take a few whiffs from under their arms. Others may want to try something else, such as sniffing a lime or lemon or lighting incense or ginger-scented candles. If there is a particular scent a man finds erotic, he should definitely bring it on.
As with scents, some flavors have an arousing effect on some men. Knowing what the triggers are can help a guy add whipped cream, fresh oranges or wine to his self-sensual diet. Does his female friend have a favorite food? Adding a little of that taste may make an interesting difference.
Masturbation is an excellent way to explore all the senses - and may lead to overdoing things a bit. That's why regularly applying a top drawer penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) is so important. Use of a good crème helps protect against rawness from excessive handling - especially if the crème possesses L-carnitine, a neuroprotective amino acid that helps prevent loss of sensation. The crème also needs to include a combination of Shea butter (a high-end emollient) and vitamin E (an excellent hydrator), so that it can moisturize and soothe away raw penis skin.
for more information please visit :- http://bit.ly/1JdSXsN
Deflating an Erect Penis: Sex Mood Killers to Avoid
It's an all-too-common scenario: A guy and his date are moving steadily toward what promises to be a robust and entertaining bout of sex. Things are going beautifully and the moment of penetration is close at hand when suddenly something unexpected happens - and the mood is ruined. Sometimes the effect is only temporary; other times, a guy might as well zip up and go home, as that erect penis is done for the night. Yes, sometimes there may be a penis health issue at play here, but more likely this has been at attack of the mood killers instead.
Sexual mood killers come in a wide range. They can be visual, verbal, aural, olfactory (i.e., involving a scent), physical, mental - just about anything that jars the mood of what had been a very sexy situation.
And, of course, certain mood killers for one person may mean nothing to another - or could even be mood enhancers to someone else, especially where fetishes are concerned. However, there are some experiences that are often mood killers for the majority of the population; here are a few that fall in that category.
- Babying the manhood. Not a news flash: Men can be very sensitive about their penises. The vast majority of men want their members to be described in the most effusive manner possible; it's practically impossible to go too far in assigning manly, powerful attributes to a guy's favorite body part. But treating the member like a baby and describing it as "cute" or "adorable" or (God forbid) "little" can turn a massively erect penis into a softie in no time.
- Suggesting a sex toy. Sex toys can be a great addition to a couple's repertoire - but they shouldn't be suggested when an erect penis is all primed and ready for action. Discuss the idea in advance instead; otherwise, that erect penis is liable to think that a lady doesn't find him up to the job at hand and may decide to sulk about that fact.
- Laughing inexplicably. Hey, sex is fun and there's no shame in having a good time. But sometimes a partner may laugh at an inopportune moment (such as when an erect penis is first revealed) and then refuse to say why. Not conducive to a good sexual adventure.
- Going too heavy on perfume. It's wonderful when a woman wants to smell inviting - but just as men can go too far on the cologne, some women take perfume to the wrong level.
- Playing the wrong music. Musical taste varies widely, and one person's erotic playlist may be another's techno nightmare. Until musical tastes are known, silence may be a better option.
- Comparing. It's natural to compare one lover to another - but doing it to their face during the act itself is probably not a good idea. Even if a woman finds this new man to be a superior lover, it may be wise to keep that news to herself until after the event. Otherwise, a guy may start feeling self-conscious and start wondering "Am I still ahead of him? Am I still doing it right?"
Mood killers can create an erect penis fail, so avoiding them is important. Also important for men: keeping that penis healthy through the regular use of a top notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). For really prime results, be sure that the selected crème includes a wide range of vitamins, including A, B5, C, D and E. In addition, find a crème that lists L-arginine among its ingredients. This amino acid helps produce nitric oxide, which in turn helps penile blood vessels open up to receive increased blood flow.
for more information please visit :- http://bit.ly/1JdSXsN
Itchy Penis Issue: Are Pubic Lice Common at College?
Going off to college is a major step in the lives of many men. It's an exciting time, but one which inevitably raises questions and concerns for guys who are "out on their own" for the first time. And with many men becoming more sexually engaged during college years, a lot of those questions revolve around penis health and avoiding embarrassing issues in this area. For example, no guy wants a seriously itchy penis - and especially when it is caused by pubic lice. So one question that arises is whether pubic lice are a common "thing" at college? And if they are, what does a guy need to do to avoid them? Or treat them, if he's not successful at avoiding them?
A college thing?
So is pubic lice a college thing? Meaning, is a guy more likely to pick up pubic lice than before or after attending college? The answer is yes - but not necessarily as much of a thing as a person might think.
To understand why, it's important to understand a little about pubic lice and the itchy penis situation they cause.
Pubic lice are more popularly known as "crabs," mainly because the lice resemble tiny little crabs in shape. But these crabs are so small that they're very hard to see - although they do make their presence known!
Pubic lice are parasites that like to hang out on the penis, balls and general midsection area. They are most often found near pubic hair and their diet is a person's blood. Crabs are found in three stages:
- Nits, which are the eggs of the lice and are generally attached to a hair shaft. They are oval in shape, usually yellow or white, and very hard to see.
- Nymphs are the newborn lice. This stage lasts about 2-3 weeks after hatching.
- Lice are the adult version of the pest. But people usually use the phrase "pubic lice" to refer to the lice at any stage in their development.
How they spread
Pubic lice are most often spread through skin-on-skin contact, usually through sexual contact. So a man who has sex with a partner with pubic lice runs a very high risk of contracting them (and of passing them on to new partners). Because many people find a significant rise in their sexual activities when they go to college, there is a greater proportional risk of getting crabs.
In some cases, a person can get crabs through non-sexual means, such as by sharing clothing, towels, or bed linens of a person who is infected. Again, because roommates often share such items - and because, let's face it, guys at college typically don't do the best job of washing and cleaning these items! - this also increases the risk of getting crabs at college.
Prevention and treatment
The best way to prevent the itchy penis that comes with pubic lice is to avoid sexual contact with an infected person and not share their items. Wearing a condom can also offer some protection; however, since these lice often live in the crotch, this is no guarantee of safety. It also helps to regularly wash and clean clothing, bedclothes, towels and the like.
Treatment typically involves using medication (in shampoo or gel form) specifically designed for pubic lice; many over-the-counter versions work well. Thoroughly washing clothing and other possibly infested items is also required. These medications generally do a good job of killing crabs. A doctor may need to prescribe a prescription version for tougher cases.
College students who get an itchy penis due to crabs can help alleviate the itching by using a high level penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A crème with both a high-end emollient (such as Shea butter) and a natural hydrator (such as vitamin E) can help soothe the itching. One that contains a potent antioxidant (like alpha lipoic acid) helps strengthen penis skin which also diminishes itching.
for more information please visit :- http://bit.ly/2oOHoqP
Looking down at the manhood and discovering it has developed penis bumps is never a pleasant surprise for a guy. The presence of bumps signals a new worry about his penis health, although often the bumps don't correlate with a significant health issue. Penis bumps can come in a wide range of shapes and sizes, so it's no surprise that they can be caused by many different things. One of the causes many men don't think about is hives - so learning more about hives prepares a guy for dealing with them.
What are hives?
Hives is the common name used to describe a condition that is medically known as urticarial. They present as welts on the skin. Some can be small and others can be relatively large. In some instances, they are raised slightly, which gives them a bump-like look; in other instances, they may more closely resemble a rash. Often one welt will "bleed" into another, making the two appear as one large welt.
Hives are usually circular in shape. Often, especially with larger welts, they will be a deep red around the perimeter and a paler red in the center. Hives usually itch, causing discomfort; when they appear as penis bumps, it can be embarrassing for a man, as he often is caught scratching "down there."
Individual hives don't usually last long, often fading away in 24 hours - but they are usually replaced by new hives. It is not unusual for a case of acute hives to last as long as six weeks, with old hives fading and new ones replacing them. If a bout of hives continues beyond 6 weeks, it is considered a chronic case.
What causes hives?
Hives are basically an allergic reaction on the skin. Some "trigger" sends a signal to the body to release histamines to fight the trigger. This reaction causes the hives to form. Therefore, if a guy knows what his hives triggers are, he can take steps to avoid those triggers and thereby prevent hives from occurring.
Unfortunately, sometimes determining exactly what the trigger is can be challenging, mainly because many things are associated with triggering hives. Some of the more common causes include:
- Pets. Many dogs, cats and other animals shed dander, which may be a hives trigger.
- Insect bites and stings.
- Viral or fungal infections.
- Certain foods, including shellfish, nuts, milk, chocolate, berries, eggs, soy, citrus fruits, etc.
- Exposure to the sun.
- Certain chemicals (including some in soaps or laundry detergents).
With such a wide range, narrowing down a trigger may take a lot of time. Working with a doctor is advised. They will likely recommend that a person keeps a comprehensive journal of all the foods, medicines, etc. that he takes and any exposures he may have to potential triggers. The journal will include, as close as possible, the time when a person may have been exposed to a trigger, so that a link can be theorized if hives occur soon after. (Hives may occur within minutes, but sometimes may take about two hours to show up).
Once hives triggers are identified, a person can take steps to avoid those triggers. He also can learn what treatments he can use to help deal with the symptoms of hives.
As mentioned, penis bumps caused by hives tend to itch greatly. Regular use of a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can help alleviate this. A crème that contains a combination of a high-end emollient (like Shea butter) and a natural hydrator (like vitamin E) will provide moisture that can help soothe itching. It also helps if the crème contains alpha lipoic acid, a powerful antioxidant which strengthens penis skin by fighting free radicals.
The appearance of a guy's penis can be a matter of great concern to a man. Every guy wants to sport a handsome penis, and so men may spend time admiring or worrying over their manhood. A frequent concern occurs when the penis is curved; a certain amount of curvature may be considered attractive, but when a man has a severely bent penis, it may cause anguish. And beyond the physical appearance, a really bent penis can be a penis health issue. When the curvature is extreme enough to cause pain or interfere with sexual functioning, steps may need to be taken to address the issue. One strategy is using a traction device to help lessen the curvature. But is this a medically sound option?
Often when a bent penis is severely affected, a man may be diagnosed with Peyronie's disease. Named after the doctor who first described the condition, Peyronie's disease is generally caused when the penis experiences trauma or injury. This may be a direct blow to the penis, as when a baseball traveling at great speed hits the groin, or it may come about from the penis being handled too roughly during sex. In the latter, the condition is likely to result from repeated instances of rough handling.
When the penis is injured, a small amount of scar tissue, called plaque, forms as part of the healing process. If the injury is large enough, or if repeated trauma causes more layers of scar tissue to form on top of each other, it can result in curving. This occurs because the plaque lacks the elasticity of regular penis tissue. So when the penis becomes erect, the damaged side of the penis can't stretch as far as the other side, causing the penis to bend.
In some cases, this causes pain when the penis becomes erect. It also may bring about erectile dysfunction. If the curvature is severe enough, it may preclude the possibility of intercourse.
In a small number of cases (usually of the milder variety), Peyronie's goes away without treatment. And in some cases, the degree of curvature is not severe enough to require treatment.
But in other cases, a doctor may recommend a number of treatments. These range from oral medications to injections to surgery. One option sometimes recommended is traction.
Most treatments for a severely bent penis haven't undergone rigorous clinical trials, so assessing their effectiveness is difficult. But at least one trial involving penile traction therapy showed promise. Involving 55 men with Peyronie's disease, the study found an average decrease in curvature of 20 degrees; plaque disappeared in 48% of the patients. And the rate of those unable to achieve penetration fell from 62% to 20%.
For the study, the men used a traction device, often called a penis extender. The device attaches at the base of the penis and again underneath the glans. It is then extended, pulling and stretching the penis. The men in the study were instructed to wear the device for 6-9 hours each day for 6 months.
Based on the results of this study, it seems that traction may be an option for some men with a very bent penis. However, there are drawbacks; not all men responded to the treatment, and there is some degree of pain and discomfort associated with penis stretching.
Men with Peyronie's should definitely consult with a doctor to see if they should consider any kind of treatment.
Whether or not using traction to treat a bent penis, men should be sure to use a superior penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to keep the penis in good health. One with vitamin C is especially urged, as this vitamin helps produce collagen, which in turn supports penile elasticity. Also welcome in a crème is L-arginine, which can help restore penis sensitivity after rough handling of the organ.
As every man knows, a handsome penis relies a great deal on proper penis care. The right care regimen can help keep the penis skin smooth, supple and ready for action. It can alleviate bumps and irritations that lead to an unsightly look. It can even help ensure that a man sports a healthy, red penis filled with blood at the most opportune moment!
But sometimes, even men who feel like old pros at good penis care will find that something is missing. They want to have an even more handsome penis, but nothing they try is working. That's when these important tips come into play.
1) Never use the death grip. Using the 'death grip' during masturbation produces intense friction, which can lead to intense orgasms. But it can also lead to a serious decline in penis health, as the grip disrupts the flow of blood and can leave the penis sore, raw and irritated. Go easy, and use lube, to keep the handsome penis every man desires.
2) Pay attention to overall health. Just as bad habits can affect skin on the rest of the body, the same is true of the penis. For instance, smoking is notoriously bad for the skin, as is a lack of sleep, among others. Taking good care of overall health can result in a vast improvement in penis skin.
3) Brush up on penis cleaning skills. Though most men are sure they know how to clean their equipment, it never hurts to look for new tips to help keep the skin looking its best. Use a gentle cleanser, one that is specially formulated for use on very sensitive skin. Avoid soap, as this has a drying effect. Gently clean every bit of skin, including under the foreskin and in the area around the balls. Groom carefully if using a razor or other tool to shave the area. Then dry off with a soft towel by patting the skin thoroughly, never rubbing - that could lead to more irritation.
4) Avoid potential irritants. Be wary of changing what works. For example, if using a particular detergent has always worked just fine, stay with that brand - don't switch, even for a much better deal at the store. A new detergent can be the culprit when it comes to rashes or other irritations. The same is true of other products used in the home on a regular basis.
5) Catch problems as soon as they start. A daily inspection of the penis can help ensure that all is well. If something looks odd, such as a surprise irritation on the shaft or a lesion or bruise on the head, pay close attention. If it gets any worse, take the time to go to the doctor. By catching small problems well before they can become big ones, a man makes certain to keep his penis skin and overall penis health in great shape.
6) Use a superior penis health crème. Wrap up every day with the use of a powerful penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The right crème will contain a plethora of ingredients in a formula specially designed for penis skin. These ingredients should include vitamin A for odor control, vitamin B5 for skin health, and vitamins C and D for their overall health properties. L-carnitine is a good idea, as it promotes better health of the nerve endings, and so is L-arginine, as it promotes healthy blood flow. Finally, look to Shea butter and vitamin E to keep the skin supple, smooth and ready for action.
Men really love to enjoy their equipment, and for most that means masturbating on a regular basis, even if they are in a sexual relationship with a partner. After all, regular masturbation is an important part of good penis care. And besides that, it feels delightful!
But there are quite a few websites out there that suggest masturbation might actually be harmful, especially if a man does it too often. Is it possible to have too much of a good thing? Let's explore what it means to have a healthy masturbating schedule versus masturbating way too much.
What indicates too much masturbating?
There is really no ideal number for the times a man should masturbate in a day or in a week. However, there are some signs that indicate a guy is enjoying the pleasure a little too much. These usually happen when there are adverse consequences to what he's doing.
1) Penis injuries. A man who masturbates too much can actually wind up damaging his penis. This is especially true when a man ignores lube and uses the 'death grip' to pleasure himself. A guy can wind up with a sore penis, redness or other irritations that make it uncomfortable to touch his equipment. He might also eventually wind up with a severe curvature of the penis from a buildup of scar tissue; this can happen when a man persists in obsessive masturbation for a long period of time.
2) Problems in relationships. If a man finds himself at the receiving end of an emotional tirade from a partner who feels neglected in bed, pay attention - this could be a sign that taking matters into his own hands has become a problem. While masturbation even in the midst of a good sexual relationship is perfectly normal and healthy, if a man is masturbating so often that he doesn't want to have sex with his partner, that's a huge red flag that things have gone too far.
3) Constant distraction. A man who is constantly thinking about the next time he will masturbate, to the point of neglecting his responsibilities or daydreaming about how he will do it next, can mean there's an issue that needs to be addressed. Though this kind of attitude can be normal when a man is first exploring his body and learning about it, anyone who has been sexually active for a few years should be able to keep thoughts about masturbation on a more appropriate level.
4) Problems in other areas of life. A guy who misses work to masturbate, avoids going out with friends or chooses to opt out of sexual encounters in order to enjoy his own hand might be facing serious problems. When masturbating begins to adversely affect a man's social and work life, it's time to get professional help.
5) No more ejaculation. A guy who masturbates too much can tap the bottom of the well, so to speak - leaving him with nothing more to give. A guy who constantly has 'dry' releases and worries because he can't produce any ejaculate is someone who might be masturbating too much.
If a guy is worried about masturbating too much, it's important that he tries to gradually cut back. If he finds that he can't do this on his own, professional help is available. In the meantime, he can help eliminate some of the soreness and pain from overhandling with the use of a specially formulated penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Look for a crème with Shea butter and vitamin E to soothe the skin, as well as L-carnitine to help protect the peripheral nerves that might suffer from excessive masturbation.
When it comes to a man's penis, he loves to be in control of it. He wants to make sure it gets the pleasure and care it needs, and in order to do that, he takes steps to create good penis care regimen. He might also take the appropriate steps to help him last longer in the bedroom, so he has good control over when he achieves release. But when it comes to accidental ejaculation, a guy might not have much control at all.
As penis problems go, accidental ejaculation might seem like something that happens only when a man is in bed with a partner and is overcome by the thrill of pleasure. But strangely enough, accidental ejaculation can happen at the most inopportune moments, including when a man is getting his workout on at the gym.
What is accidental ejaculation?
It's just what it sounds like - ejaculation that happens entirely by accident. It might be understandable when it happens in the bedroom, but in the gym it is likely to get a man a few really weird looks - at least. Accidental ejaculation is almost always associated with intense exercises, such as weight lifting or sit ups. Anything that affects the core of the body can lead to erections and yes, accidental ejaculation.
But isn't there any warning?
Interestingly enough, there might not be. Remember that intense exercise means working the core, which requires a lot of crunching, scrunching, bending and otherwise moving in all sorts of directions. This can easily stimulate the prostate. Though there might be an erection that warns a man that things are happening down there, many men report that they aren't hard at all when they experience an accidental release. There might also be much less ejaculate released during the incident, as it is coming from pressure on the prostate, not from any sort of act that might "build up" the volume.
On the other hand, some men eventually learn what it feels like right before it happens. It feels different than an orgasm, but often is just as intense. When a man feels that, he knows that he has the tools to control the penis problems that relate to the issue.
What can a man do about it?
Fortunately, there are a few things he can try. A guy can masturbate before the gym, thus ensuring that there is less of a problem if he does release a bit of ejaculate. A guy can also take the time to pinpoint which exercises he was doing when the accidental ejaculation occurred, and either modify those exercises or abandon them altogether when in a gym setting.
Finally, a guy can wear underwear that will absorb the semen, so that he doesn't have to worry about a wet spot on his clothes, nor does he have to worry about leaving anything behind on machines.
Here's the good news
The best news about accidental ejaculation is that as penis problems go, this one does not indicate a deeper health issue. It is also easy to solve, so a guy can rest assured that once he hits on the triggers that cause the release, he will be able to continue with other exercises without consequence. And of course, masturbation before he hits the gym can "clear the pipes," so to speak, allowing him to exercise without worry.
In the meantime, a guy should always take care to use a powerful penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A man who is working out often can expect to sweat, which will then deplete the body of moisture and leave it too dry. Shea butter and vitamin E can help alleviate that problem with a powerful one-two punch of hydration.
Often, most people think that Erectile Dysfunction or ED is a disease, but this is not the case. Unlike the popular belief, it's not the "old man's disease". The fact of the matter is that both young and the old may have ED at any point in their life. It's also important to keep in mind that this not a disease. Instead, it's just a condition just like any other condition that may be managed. Moreover, ED is a psychological problem and in most cases, it can be managed successfully. If you want to know some facts, we suggest that you read this article. Read on to know more.
Facts and fictions
- First of all, you ED doesn't fall under the category of diseases. It doesn't occur due to an infection or bug. Aside from this, it's not a contagious thing. According to doctors, it's a medical condition like low/high blood pressure or arthritis. Just like people with arthritis, people with ED can lead a healthy lifestyle provided they manage this condition.
- As you get older, you find it hard to get an erection and maintain it. In that case, it's right to say that ED is an age-related condition. But the thing is that it can strike the young people as well. As a matter of fact, 20% men have this condition. So, it's quite common.
- Another common misconception is that this problem is related to low libido. Again, this is no more than fiction. In fact, the two are different. People with low libido don't feel like having sex. On the other hand, ED occurs when blood flow to the muscles of the penis is constricted. As a result, you find it hard to have or maintain an erection. The fact of the matter is that even healthy men can have this problem. Anyone can suffer from this condition irrespective of their race.
- Often, some people think that this condition is hereditary. This is not true. It's true that some hereditary condition may lead to this problem, but it's not right to say that if you have ED, your son will also have it. As a matter of fact, this issue is not associated with race at all. So, it should not be linked with a particular race.
To know if you have Erectile dysfunction, you should look for the following symptoms. These symptoms will tell you if you really need to do something to make your sexual life better.
- Having soft erection
- Having erection that are too brief
- No erections at all
Almost all types of sexual disorders including ED can be managed by making lifestyle changes like losing weight, giving up alcohol, exercising, eating well and reducing stress. In fact, any activity that can help you improve the flow of blood in your body can fix this problem.
For some men, however, making simple lifestyle changes don't work. It's a good idea to maintain a healthy weight and exercise on a regular basis, but this may not help some people get rid of ED. They need medicines to deal with the problem. For instance, they can try Viagra, Cialis, Levitra or Staxyn in order to boost the blood flow to their penile area. You can choose any of the drugs but make sure your doctor knows about it. After all, you may not want aggravate your condition.