Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Princy Khandelwal to be knowledgeable. Thnxx for suggesting this..thnk u
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Princy Khandelwal to be very helpful. Thank u doctor
Dr. Princy Khandelwal provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you so much
Dr. Princy Khandelwal provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks
Dr. Princy Khandelwal provides answers that are knowledgeable, caring and very helpful. Shukriya mam
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Princy Khandelwal to be very helpful. Thanks doctor.it's really helpful
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Princy Khandelwal to be very helpful. Thanks Madam May I know any Zink and Iron supplements in homeopathy
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Princy Khandelwal to be very helpful. Nn
Dr. Princy Khandelwal provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough, well-reasoned and caring. Thank you
Dr. Princy Khandelwal provides answers that are caring and knowledgeable. I will take and get back soon
Dr. Princy Khandelwal provides answers that are saved my life, caring and very helpful. Thank you so much.. I will definitely follow your prescription :)
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Princy Khandelwal to be very helpful. very helpful
Dr. Princy Khandelwal provides answers that are knowledgeable, nurturing, caring and very helpful. Yes.excerxise are good I will do them.thanks a lot.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Princy Khandelwal to be very helpful and knowledgeable. Thank u mam
Dr. Princy Khandelwal provides answers that are very helpful. Thank u
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Princy Khandelwal to be very helpful. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Princy Khandelwal to be knowledgeable. Thank you. I will follow your advice.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Princy Khandelwal to be very helpful. Thanks mam thanks for the help
Dr. Princy Khandelwal provides answers that are knowledgeable, nurturing, sensible, caring and professional. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Princy Khandelwal to be very helpful. Thanks mam....
Headache or cephalgia, though is not a serious disease, but the condition has become a part of our daily life for most most of us. Homeopathy form of medicine classifies the headache into two major types i.e. primary headache and secondary headache. Sinusitis, excessive stress and strain to spinal cord or neck due to improper posturing are the major cause for primary headaches.
Secondary headaches are just the warning signal of any other serious pathological disease condition in our body. It might be because of any trauma in head, craniotomy surgeries, and compression of nerve endings because of growing tumour in neck or brain.
Homeopathy is an ancient form of medicine which identifies the exact cause of headache for the person and treats accordingly. Thus, the treatment modalities change from one individual to the other.
Homeopathic medicines for headache:
Belladonna, Pulsatilla, Nux vomica, Bryonia, Gelsemium, iris, Sanguinaria and spigelia are the commonly used homeopathic medicine to treat any type of headache even if it is migraine.
Homeopathy also advices certain self care remedies to relieve headache
- Exercises and massage: Doing exercises and massages improve the circulation and thereby relieve the headache.
- Proper posturing: Identify the postures that causes excessive muscle contraction and strain to the neck and spinal cord. Maintaining good posture helps in relieving headache because of muscle contractions.
- Rest: Headache indicates that your body is lacking adequate rest. Relax and sleep to relieve headache is the best natural way to calm your body from stress.
- Eat small frequent meals: Headache sometimes may also occur as a result of low glucose level so split your meals and have as small frequent feeds. Include foods such as spinach, olive oil and tofu or pumpkin seeds for person who get headache as a result of hypoglycaemic effect.
- Cold compress: Applying ice pack over your forehead helps in relieving the nagging type of headache.
- Stay hydrated : Dehydration is the main cause of headache so have frequent sips of water to maintain the hydration status. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
Amid this exceptional time of Post partum when the body is exploring such a variety of changes, ladies regularly encounter migraines, fatigue, issues with nursing, and emotional episodes. Some of these homeopathic cures are entirely basic and can astonish in getting you through the knocks that can happen baby blues.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is produced using the wind-flower. It is a homeopathic solution for the touchy mother. She is regularly sad, gentle (however persistent in some ways), and now and again bashful. Pulsatilla can be entirely tender and regularly needs to be consoled by her accomplice that she is cherished at times to the point of being requesting. She can feel effectively pitiful, alone, or relinquished when she can't get this consolation. Pulsatilla can be resigned and need to please others.
- Phytolacca: Phytolacca is a plant also called pokeweed. Its fundamental activity is in recuperating Mastitis and I have seen it rapidly and viably help numerous ladies with both analyzed and undiscovered symptoms. What's more, this helpful cure is incredible for nursing challenges due to yeast, torment in the nipples, or split nipples. Phytolacca can be dreadful with a propensity to envision that she is going to kick the bucket when physical symptoms go ahead. She is regularly black out or woozy while getting up.
- Sepia: This homeopathic cure, made of the ink of the cuttlefish, is ideal for the depleted mother who is overwhelmed to the point that she truly simply needs to be allowed to sit unbothered. She is normally depleted, however her vitality unmistakably enhances from activity. Sepia is drained and drawn, regularly with a yellowish paleness to the skin, particularly the face.
- Caulophyllum: This is the homeopathic arrangement of Blue Cohosh, a plant identified with Berberis. It's an extraordinary solution for have amid pregnancy, amid and after work, and baby blues. It can likewise be useful if comparative symptoms are available amid lactation. There is an apprehension and edginess on the mental and enthusiastic level. Caulophyllum is cold, extremely eager, and parched.
Amid work, menses or straightforwardly baby blues there are inconsistent, shooting or meandering torments. The torments can feel unendurable, with nausea and retching. Amid work, the torments are irregular, sharp and crampy. Caulophyllum feels inside shortcoming, weariness and debility after labor, amid pregnancy and menses. The torments amid work are powerless and frequently unpredictable, bringing about little movement. After-agonies are intolerable after a long and debilitating work. The lochia is abundant and delayed.
Piles or haemorrhoids cause severe bleeding (coupled with severe pain and blood in the stool) in the anal region because of sudden increased pressure in the concerned area due to an abnormal enlargement of the rectal veins.
The haemorrhoids, which grow on the outer part of the anus, are more painful as compared to the internal haemorrhoids (which are generally not visible on the outside and grow on the insides of the rectal area).
The major causes of haemorrhoids are hereditary factors, excessive alcohol consumption, weight gain, lack of regular physical exercise, undiagnosed and chronic gastric disorders such as dysentery, diarrhoea or constipation, tumour in the pelvic areas and a significant enlargement of the uterus during pregnancy.
Out of all the diseases, the most feared are the ones are that remind one of surgeon’s knife. Piles is just one out of those diseases. But with Homeopathic medicines one can can be saved from the surgeon’s knife; moreover they are entirely safe, gentle and the cure of piles is permanent. This means that homeopathy can help in the complete recovery of piles. Homeopathic Remedies for hemorrhoids aim at correcting the internal disturbances of venous system by making the vein valves more strong which helps in a complete recovery. The sooner the patient approaches a homeopathic physician for piles treatment, higher are the chances of a complete recovery and avoidance of surgery. Homeopathy should be the preferred and the first mode of treatment in piles owing to the use of safe, natural nature of medicines before. Some of the most common homeopathic medicines for piles are-
Ratanhia: Piles, accompanied by severely painful hemorrhoids (which cause tremendous pain during excretion) and severe/persistent pain that stays for several hours after excretion, can be addressed by this medication.
Nux vomica: For extreme sensitivity to cold on having been diagnosed with piles, you might be recommended this particular medicine. This homeopathic preparation can also help if one is suffering from piles caused because of the excessive consumption of spicy foods, alcohol.
Graphites: It provides an effective remedy for piles along with symptoms of chronic constipation, frequent skin eruptions and persistent menstrual anomalies.
Arsenic Album: A burning sensation around the anal region that worsens with any form of physical movement or exercise can be taken care of with this particular antidote. It is also prescribed if the hemorrhoids bleed severely.
Hamamelis: This homeopathic preparation is useful to remedy cases of the presence of blood in the feces.
These are just a few of the commonly used Homeopathic remedies and are mentioned only to create awareness about the effectiveness of Homeopathic medicines for scabies. It is not advisable to resort to self-medication for any disease.