Hello, friends. I am Princy Khandelwal, practising homoeopathy from last 10 years. First of all, I want to tell you about Homeopathy.
Homeopathy ek medical science hai jisme medicines natural substances se ek precise standard par prepare ki jati hai. Homeopathy ko lekar aam janta me kuch myths hai jo ki me clear karna chahti hu. Homeopathy medicines slow work karti hai. actually in medicines ka kaam karne ka tareeka alag hota hai. Ye apke body ke immune system ko strong karti hai, body ko disease fight karne ki ability deti hai, islie thoda sa slow work karti hai. Homeopathic medicines ka koi side effect nahi hota hai, inka koi parhez nahi hota hai. Diabetic patients bhi homoeopathic medicines le sakte hai, meethi goliya hone ke baad bhi unhe isse koi nuksaan nahi hoga. Kabhi kabhi zarurat padne par homoeopathy ke Sath me allopathic medicines bhi li ja sakti hai. Aj hum homoeopathy treatment for hair fall ke baare me baat karenge.
Homeopathy for hair fall.
Hairfall jese ki hum sab he jaante hai, scalp se baalo ka girna. Ise gum alopecia bhi kehte hai jisme baalo ka ghanapan kam hojata hai. 40-80 baal roz ka girna normal mana jata hai. Lekin agar apke baal isse adhik matra me girte hai to apko treatment ki zarurat hai. Hairfall ke bohot sare reasons hote hai. Lekin hairfall k reasons se pehle, hume hair growth ki stage ko samajhna hoga. Hair growth ki 3 stages hoti hai;
- First hota hai, Anagen stage. Is stage me baal grow karta hai or wo active stage me rehta hai. Ye stage 2-7 saal tak chalti hai.
- Catagen stage is next to anagen stage. Isme hair ki built supply band hone lag jati hai or hair dead hone lagta hai. Ye stage 10-14 dino tak chalti hai
- Teesri stage hai Tetogen. Ye ek resting stage hai. Isme hair girne lagte hai or hair follicle inactive ya resting phase me hote hai.
Hair growth k stages samajhne k baad hum hair fall k baare me baat karenge. There are various reasons for hair fall;
- Skin diseases on the scalp, such as fungal infection, dandruff etc.
- Genetics. Ye depend karti hai male or female baldness par.
- Nutritional deficiency, jese Iron ya vitamins k wajah se bhi hairfall hota hai.
- Hormonal changes, jese ki child birth ya menopause ki wajah se bhi hair fall hota hai.
- Major diseases, jese ki typhoid, thyroid etc ki wajah se bhi hairfall ho sakta hai.
- Kuch medicines, jese ki anti depression, steroids, cancer medicines, chemotherapy etc, inki wajah se bhi hair fall hota hai.
- Physical trauma, jese ki injury.
- Mental trauma, jese ki mental stress ki wajah se bhi hair fall hojata hai.
- General diseases such as hypothyroidism, tuberculosis, AIDS, inki wajah se bhi hairfall hone ke chances hote hai.
Various patterns of hair loss;
Alopecia areata: Is case me ek particular spot se hair loss hota hai, jise hum alopecia areata kehte hai.
Alopecia Totalis: Is case me poore scalp se hairloss hone lagta hai.
Androgenetic alopecia: Is case me male and female baldness ata hai jiska main reason hormonal change ya fir genetic factor hota hai.
Telogen effluvium: Is case me hair ki density poore scalp se kam hone lag jati hai. Telugen phase me hair jaldi enter karte hai islie aisa diffuse jaldi hojata hai.
Hair loss ke sabhi reasons ko jaane ke baad hum hair loss treatment ke baare me discuss karenge. Hair loss ke bohot he acche or effective treatment homeopathy me available hai jo ki aap le sakte hai. Lekin jese ki aap jante hai ki homeopathy me complete case history or symptoms ko lekar he treatment dia jata hai. Islie aap kisi acche homoeopathy doctor ko consult kare, treatment le or hairfall control kare.
You can discuss your problems with me also at my clinic. My clinic is B-79, Ashoka Enclave part 2, Sector- 37, Faridabad.
Thank you very much.
Doctor in Homeopathic Solution
Treatment of Sinusitis
Treatment of Swine Flu
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Treatment of Chikungunya
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Homeopathic SolutionYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from sexually-transmitted diseases like this. During the complete sexually transmitted disease treatment program , Dr Princy always supported and motivated me. My boss referred me this Princy Khandelwal. Even after my treatmentwith my old doctor, I never felt so much relief, but Princy Khandelwal has treated my completely. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. The guidance Princy Khandelwal gave me has helped me immensely with my situation. The waiting area in the Homeopathic Plus is very comfortable for elderly patients. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.
It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my erectile dysfunction. Everything was just spick and span in the Homeopathic Plus. Even though Dr Princy Khandelwal is not from our city, she is still very famous, so we consulted her. I had lost hope, but the erectile dysfunction given by Princy Khandelwal has helped me regain my confidence. The Homeopathic Plus was equipped with various facilities. She never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries. I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my erectile dysfunction. Princy Khandelwal has in depth knowledge and ensures that she explains the problem in detail.
Our family physician personally recommended Dr Princy Khandelwal. she ensures that she gives enough time to each patient. Dr Princy Khandelwal is quite knowledgeable and prescribe only the necessary medication It was a bad case of cold cough. the nurses at the Homeopathic Plus were really helpful. the lab in the Homeopathic Plus was very clean and well managed. Even though my problem was very big, the entire experience of undergoing cold cough treatment was very relaxing. I have had ther cold cough from quite some time. Thanks to him I am much better now.
With the help of Dr Princy Khandelwal's treatment for bloating I am feeling so great. It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself. the atmosphere in the Homeopathic Plus is always so positive and full of life. she definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases. Homeopathic Plus can handle all types of emergency cases. I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from bloating like the. Not only she is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor.
I am really grateful as her gain weight treatment has give me a ray of hope. I was having very bad thoughts regarding my problem. It was an amazing experience as everyone in the Homeopathic Plus is so nice. Princy Khandelwal is really like god send person. The guidance Princy Khandelwal gave me has helped me immensely with my situation. Thanks to her that the gain weight treatment she gave me has given brilliant results. Homeopathic Plus had all the amenities, a patient requires.
All of sudden I developed this gastric problem and didn't know what to do. Finally with her treatment, I am completely cured from the disease. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. Our family physician personally recommended this Princy Khandelwal. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I was quite impressed with Princy Khandelwal concept of holistic healing.
I have had this male sexual problems and that was quite depressing for me. I was quite impressed with Dr Princy concept of holistic healing. Her treatment suited me the best and now I am fine. Not only she is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. The interior of the Homeopathic Plus was no nicely done, it was so clean.
I was suffering from Issue-name for such a long time. A friend of mine referred to Doctor-name. I visited him at in He/She is very patient with all his/her patients. his/her treatment suited me the best and now I am fine.The facilities available in the hospital are very nice.
Dr. Princy has been very helpful in listening to the issues i have and has suggested very practical solutions and relevant medication. She isn’t very thorough in her approach. I would definitely recommend her.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Princy Khandelwal to be very helpful. Help me doctor I need help I am trying fr convice nw my period is late fr 8 dys can I get pregnant
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Princy Khandelwal to be saved my life. Cannot give right feedback since this screen popped up before I could read the article !!
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Princy Khandelwal to be very helpful. my problem i am only two minant sex and i descharge i want long time sex cap pleas
it was very nice experiance. she gave the proper time to patient. understand the problem and give the medicine. Medicine are available at very reliable price.
Dr. Princy Khandelwal provides answers that are saved my life, caring and very helpful. Thank you so much.. I will definitely follow your prescription :)
Dr. Princy Khandelwal provides answers that are knowledgeable, nurturing, caring and very helpful. Yes.excerxise are good I will do them.thanks a lot.
Dr. Princy Khandelwal provides answers that are knowledgeable, nurturing, sensible, caring and professional. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Princy Khandelwal to be very helpful. Thanks Madam May I know any Zink and Iron supplements in homeopathy
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Princy Khandelwal to be very helpful. PLEASE MAM CONTACT ME FOR MORE QUESTION AND GIVE ME ANS PLSS
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Princy Khandelwal to be very helpful, well-reasoned, knowledgeable, practical and thorough. my
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Princy Khandelwal to be very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned and caring. True absolutely
Vaginitis or inflammation of the vagina is a condition caused primarily by infection (from Chlamydia trachomatis or Gardnerella vaginalis, Trichomonas vaginalis and Candida Albicans) or by exposure to an irritant (allergic or chemical) and is characterized by burning pains, itching and abnormal vaginal discharge. To understand the effectiveness of homeopathic medicines in treating vaginitis, one needs to take a peek into the nature of the ailment.
Normally the vagina of a woman is populated by a wide variety of microorganisms helping to fight infections. The beneficial microorganisms build a chemical environment that hinders the harmful ones. Now, if a woman consumes any sort of antibiotic for treating an infection, irrespective of whether she is afflicted with vaginitis or something else, the antibiotics destroy both the good and the bad microorganisms, giving rise to imbalances in one’s body. As a result, the amount of harmful yeast literally outnumbers the beneficial ones.
The conventional treatment of yeast condition involves the administration of suppositories or antifungal medications. While such medications might temporarily decrease the count of yeast cells, they can neither boost the survival of good organisms nor guard the body against future yeast infections. Also, factors such as pregnancy, certain hormonal changes, birth control pills and high sugar diet do contribute to vaginitis. Therefore, simply ridding oneself of the risk factors cannot resolve the fundamental threat.
Homeopathic medications are not antibacterial or antifungal in the usual sense. Rather, they work at strengthening one’s defense mechanism so as to help the body combat any kind of infection all by itself. Going by this principle, they never cause similar type of ecological disruption internally as that of the antibiotics.
Few of the common remedies for treating various conditions of vaginitis are:
1. Pulsatilla (for abnormal vaginal discharge as well as soreness, especially among pregnant women)
2. Kreosotum (for itching in the vaginal lips or excessive discharge)
3. Borax (for vaginitis occurring between menstrual periods)
4. Hydrastis (for profuse yellowish vaginal discharge accompanied by great irritation)
5. Sepia (for heaviness in one’s vaginal area along with constipation and general fatigue)
6. Graphites (for premenstrual yeast infection, mostly in overweight women)
7. Calcarea carb (for thick milky or yellowish discharge that triggers itching)
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
The sudden change in the looks, color or texture of the skin indicates the skin diseases. This can result in swelling, chapping, itching, blistering etc. that can or can’t accompany with pain. The skin disorder may be localized on the specific part or may spread to the whole body; this disease is known as Atopic Dermatitis. The discomfort or pain of this disease also creates an awkward condition with looks. Many skin diseases like pimples, eczema problem, rashes, and fungal infections along with Atopic Dermatitis much more are commonly found in the people. Measles, rubella, roseola, chicken pox these are common skin diseases found in children. In some conditions, the blistered and inflamed skin can be very painful and the virus infectioncan continue to chickenpox.
The factors causing Atopic Dermatitis are as wide ranging as the kinds of diseases it. The Atopic Dermatitis can be caused due to heat, immune system weakness, infections, medications, and allergy with chemicals like rubber, cosmetics, detergents, soaps, dyes, etc.
Even the skin type and the various alcohols based or infrequent shampooing is also responsible for the skin problems. Some uncontrolled factors like aging, fatigue, weather and fatigue can often develop skin diseases gradually.
Atopic Dermatitis is very efficiently treated with natural Homeopathic medicines. The medicines firstly help in decreasing the severity of disease, itching and the frequency of relapses. And with the constitutional natural Homeopathic remedies selected solely on the basis of individual symptoms, there is a promise of eradicating the disease from its root. The Homeopathic medicine selection is based upon the totality of symptoms. The totality includes the site of eruption, the type of eruption, the worsening and relieving factors, time of itching, desires and aversions regarding food, sensitivity towards heat and cold, and the peculiar mental symptoms if present in a high degree. Homeopathic remedies help in eradicating Dermatitis from the root by increasing the patient’s immunity to the optimal level so that there won’t be any hypertensive flare-ups. The Homeopathic treatment for Atopic Dermatitis is not instant and does take time though, varying from months to a year depending upon the severity, duration of Dermatitis, plus the individual response to the remedy taken.
Top Homeopathic Medicines For Atopic Dermatitis
- Sulphur: for Atopic Dermatitis with dry scaly skin and itching
- Graphites: for Atopic Dermatitis in folds of skin (Flexural Eczema)
- Rhus Tox: for Atopic Dermatitis with asthmatic complaints
- Mezereum: for Atopic Dermatitis on scalp with discharging eruptions
- Natrum Mur: for Atopic Dermatitis with eruptions along hairline
Earaches can make life miserable. At times, the pain gets so intense that it throws life in jeopardy. This is where homeopathic medicines come as a huge relief. Earaches of different origins can be effectively treated with homeopathic medicines.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla is the best homeopathic relief for people suffering from excruciating earache. The pain usually aggravates at night. The maddening pain leaves the person mentally very agitated. The medicine is equally helpful for children who get agitated and irritated due to the unbearable pain.
- Pulsatilla: At times, the earache is accompanied by a thick (mostly greenish) discharge from the ear. As a result, the ear feels quite heavy. A person might also experience difficulty in hearing. The darting pain is at its worst self at night. Such earaches and associated symptoms are best treated with the homeopathic medicine, Pulsatilla.
Sometimes, even a little exposure to cold air can result in earaches. Worse still, there is a pus like discharge from the ear and fever. The ear is very sensitive to touch. Hepar Sulph is an ideal homeopathic remedy under such circumstances. Psorinum is mainly used when the pus like discharge has a very unpleasant odour.
At times, dental problems and throat infections can result in severe earache. Homeopathy has a solution for all. Plantago is an excellent homeopathic medicine to treat earaches resulting from toothache. Merc Sol is effective against earaches originating from dental problems. In such cases, there may be blood or yellow discharge from the ear and the pain gets unbearable at night.
Lachesis and Phytolacca are known to provide great relief from earaches resulting from throat infections. Lachesis is helpful when the throat pain slowly shoots up to the left ear. Swallowing of food makes the situation worse. Phytolacca, on the other hand, is the best medicine when the shooting ear pain is right sided. Belladonna helps to deal with severe and throbbing ear pain.
Infection of the Otitis Media (middle ear) is a common factor, resulting in earaches. There may be fever and pus like discharge. The hearing is also greatly impaired. At night, the pain reaches the superlative degree. Go for Hepar Sulph if the pain intensifies upon slightest exposure to cold air. Use Belladonna in case the ear infection is at a very nascent stage. Pulsatilla is equally effective to treat such earaches.
Many a times, the ear pain can be of nerve origin. It is more of a facial pain, with the ear being affected. Verbascum Thapsus (Mullein Oil) can be of great help and can also be effectively used as an ear drop to provide some relief. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Seasonal allergies like rhinitis and hay fever strike lacs worldwide. But what’s worse is that conventional treatments just don’t work on these allergies. So what does? Homeopathy, a complementary system of healing that works on the adage ‘like cures like’, is the perfect remedy for most seasonal allergies.
Homeopathy is also the best medicine for these allergies because it’s inexpensive and it works every time- especially if you have consulted a qualified homeopath who prescribes medicines according to your individual constitution.
The other advantages of homeopathy are that it’s safe, foolproof, and real, apart from being extremely economical.
One of the most common seasonal allergies that people grapple with worldwide is seasonal allergic rhinitis, more commonly known as hay fever. This allergy occurs when your immune system treats usually harmless substances like pollen and certain grasses as dangerous and releases chemicals to fight them. Hay fever can be triggered by different substances in different seasons and you can experience it in more than one season per year.
Whatever the season, its symptoms remain the same, like-
watery and itchy eyes
itchy throat and sinuses
Here are a few common homeopathic remedies for seasonal allergies. Just match your dominant symptoms with the medicine that describes them, and take a low-potency dosage two to three times a day for two weeks. If you feel better, keep up the dosage, if not, it’s time to visit a homeopath for a sure-fire fix.
The homeopathic medicines that are of great help in treating nasal allergies like hay fever are Allium Cepa, Arsenic Album, Arundo Mauri, Kali Bichromicum and Gelsemium.
Both Allium Cepa and Arsenic Album are very beneficial for this common allergy and they work when your symptoms are a runny nose with sneezing and burning eyes. If you feel better in open air then Allium Cepa is the better remedy but if you feel better in a warm room as compared to open spaces, then you must take Arsenic Album.
Arundo Mauri works best when you are experience itching in nose, eyes, throat and sinuses.
Kali Bichromicum is of great help when the dominant symptom is nasal discharge dropping back into the throat called post-nasal drip and sneezing. And Gelsemium should be used prescribed when running nose and sneezing are accompanied by a headache and a feverish feeling.
Homeopathy cures seasonal allergies faster when you are conscious about prevention. Just, take these simple, easy steps to keep allergens out of your system like keep the windows in your room shut, limit time spent outside, wear a mask when you go out to keep dust away and avoid cigarette smoke to live allergy-free.
Acne and pimples mostly occur due to hormonal changes occurring in the body. They are most prominent among teenagers undergoing hormonal transition. The growth hormones become ultra active and the oil glands present in the skin produce more. The glands present under hair follicles are infected and get inflamed, resulting in pimples. Pimples are a nightmare for teenagers, who are conscious about their look and appearance. Eruptions of pimples of different sizes, blisters and rashes of black or red colours are bound to worry look-conscious individuals. Acne and pimples do not usually have easy solutions or quick remedies.
When it comes to treatment of acnes and pimples, Homeopathic medicines are considered the most effective and paramount. Homeopathic cure does not intend to quick-fix acne and pimples. The objective being the correction of inner causes, it allows the pimples to heal slowly on their own instead of taking any medicine of high dose. The process might take some time, but it surely is the most effective. The problem gets solved from its roots. Scars from previous eruptions are also permanently healed using homeopathic medicines. Homeopathy is, therefore, the best way to cure acnes and pimples.
POPULAR HOMEOPATHIC REMEDIES FOR ACNE AND PIMPLES.
Here is a list of the most common solutions for acne and pimples and what they indicate:
- It is a very common cure, especially for chronic cases of acne
- The eruptions cause great pain.
- They are present in the form of abscesses.
- Patient is vulnerable to cold and pain. Increased rate of perspiration.
- Patient tends to get agitated and irritates very easily
- In cases where there is pus formation
- The best homeopathic medicine for acne
- Increased rate of perspiration. The patient cannot bear cold at all.
- Skin turns pale and tender.
- For cases where the intake of rich junk food and indigestion are the causes of acne.
- Also in cases of girls suffering from menstrual problems
- Symptoms include decreased thirst.
- Patient is usually very sensitive to heat
4. Nux Vomica
- For cases where acne formation is because of gastric disruptions.
- Skin seems to appear red and blotchy
- Caused because of having too much spicy food
- Signs of constipation and over sensitiveness to cold
- Formation of tiny red pimples all over the face
- Very irritable in nature
- Arthritic pain in fingers and loss of appetite
- White, thick coating on tongue
- Formed due to cosmetic use, especially during summer
- Skin tends to itch
- Cheeks swell up and become pale
- Makes patient restless.
Homeopathy is certainly the best way to deal with and to get rid of unwanted, ugly acne, which ruin your face. There are more homeopathic cures for other types of acne and pimples for which you can consult any homeopathy physician.
Stomach and gastrointestinal related issues happen with almost every person. Sometimes they may occur for a brief period while at times they may last longer. Both stomach and gastrointestinal-related issues show that there is something wrong and the body needs to be taken care of accordingly.
The normal homeopathic solutions for these issues are not only of great help in disposing of the problem, but they also wipe out the main reason or cause of the problem. The homeopathic treatment is totally protected with zero symptoms and ends up being of great advantage in the long run.
These medicines should be taken only on prescription from a doctor. The treatments are as follows:
- Nux Vomica: The homeopathic medicine Nux Vomica is of incredible help in the treatment of different stomach issues. It is the best homeopathic solution for indigestion that happens because of consuming espresso or caffeine, spicy foods or acidic beverages.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is the best homeopathic medicine to manage the gastric issues that emerge as an after-effect of eating oily or greasy food like fried junk food, frozen yogurts, ghee and margarine. The vast majority of the patients requiring this solution have no desire of thirst.
- China: China is the most productive homeopathic solution to alleviate a bloated chest, where the entire stomach area is brimming with gas. The gas may bring about serious pain in the chest. China is therefore, the perfect homeopathic solution for loose motions of the bowels.
- Arsenic Album: Arsenic Album is the best homeopathic solution for gastric inconveniences that happen as a consequence of food poisoning. The patients requiring the homeopathic treatment of Arsenic Album feel nauseous and have stomach pain.
- Lycopodium: Homeopathic medication Lycopodium is a perfect cure when the stomach feels full and there is a widening of the intestines even after eating practically nothing. There is a movement of gas in the stomach with burps that cause smoldering in the throat.
- Carbo Veg and Lycopodium: Homeopathic medicines Carbo Veg and Lycopodium are regular solutions for stomach related pain that are successful in treating gas in the guts. These homeopathic medicines can be used according to the amount of the gas in the belly. Carbo Veg is the best homeopathic medication for the treatment of pain because of the abundance of gas in the stomach. The belly is bloated and gets taut with gas. Slight alleviation is felt by burping. Using Carbo Veg can get rid of the pain.
- Aloes: Homeopathic solution Aloes is the best cure when the person has extreme loose motions. The stool is watery and the condition worsens with every liquid drink the person takes. He or she also encounters pain in the stomach and yet feels relieved after passing stool.
Bed Wetting is a phenomenon in which a child urinates, involuntarily, on bed when fast asleep at night.
A. The Secret Problem
A child gains bladder control at night, but it varies with age. After attaining the age of five, 15% of the children continue bed wetting and after the age of 10, only 5% are found to be still bed wetting. The incidences of bed wetting in boys are twice as compared to girls. Bed wetting can often lead to extreme embarrassment and social awkwardness for the parents. For parents to deal with such inevitable child problems, they must know the causes that lead to bed wetting.
B. The Bedwetting Gene
Your own DNA may be the chief contributor to your child’s bed wetting; research states that in 75 percent of the cases, this problem is found to be hereditary. However, parents should deal with this problem with sensibility and sensitivity, so as not to alienate their children in any way.
- Delayed Bladder Maturation: In such cases, the communication between the bladder and the brain is delayed.
- Lower Anti-Diuretic Hormone (ADH): Inadequate secretion of such hormones causes the kidneys to produce lesser urine during the day, thus increasing chances of bed wetting at night.
- Deep Sleeping: With deep sleeping, the brain fails to get the signal that the bladder may be full.
- Constipation: With constipation, the problem is that there may be uncontrolled contraction of bladder due to the bowels being full all the time.
When is it a concern?
There is nothing wrong with bedwetting during childhood, especially when the child is less than 2 years of age. However, it might be a concern if the child happens to gain bladder control at night but the condition relapses. Also, if psychological stress happens to be at the root of the child’s bedwetting, it could be considered to be a cause for concern.
Homeopathic treatment for bedwetting in children
Homeopathy is a very effective natural treatment for enuresis. The homeopathic remedies for bedwetting are perfectly safe. These natural homeopathic remedies do not have any side effects at all. Safety of the medicines is a major issue when you are to give any medicine to your child. Therefore it is of utmost importance that the medicines should be completely safe. Homeopathic remedies are known to be perfectly safe and have been tried by millions of patients all over the world over the last 2 centuries.
5 Best Homeopathic medicines for bedwetting in children
Homeopathy has been found to be very successful in treating bedwetting. The aim of Homeopathy is to strengthen the nervous system of the body. This allows the child to gain control over the urinary bladder. The same child who had been urinating in the bed for years is able to keep the bed dry within a matter of a couple of weeks. Homeopathy offers the best way of treating bedwetting. The embarrassment of the child as well as the parents vanishes quickly like magic. Here are the 5 best homeopathic medicines for bedwetting that help in working this magic-
- Acid Phos
It is important to mention here that the above mentioned 5 best homeopathic medicines for bedwetting are by no means the only medicines for bedwetting. There are many other medicines that are also used to cure enuresis. The exact selection of the right medicine depends upon the detailed symptoms of each individual patient. So, it always recommended to consult a specialized homeopath before going for any medication.
- Ensure that your child urinates right before hitting the bed.
- Limit your child’s fluid intake after having a thorough discussion with the doctor.
- Set an alarm for the child to wake up and go to the toilet in the middle of the night.
- Bladder stretching exercises increase the bladder’s capacity and thus the quantum of urine that can be held by the child’s bladder.
- Medications, as would be prescribed by a pediatrician.
- Use a plastic sheet over the bed.
- And finally, don’t panic. Usually, the problem resolves on its own.
When a new baby is born, he or she has soft, fine and downy hair called lanugo that disappears shortly after the birth. Normally hair on the scalp and other parts of body becomes thicker and coarser. In middle age, hair growth can be seen on the ears of men and women develop the same on face at the time of menopause. This is due to change in endocrine pattern.
Stages of Hair Growth:
- ANAGEN HAIR (Period of Active Growth): The stage when the growing is in process, the hair is called 'Anagen' hair. Anagen hair keeps on growing from two to five years. In Anagen hair, the cells of follicle grow, divide and are keratinized in order to make hair grow. Having keratin means that the base of the hair shaft is moist and soft and the rest of hair shaft above hair bulb is dark pigmented.
- CATAGEN HAIR (Period of Transition or Breakdown and Change): When the hair is under transition stage, which is from root to end, the hair is called 'catagen' hair. Catagen hair, begin transitional, live for about 7 to 15 days. During this transition phase, the growth activity of the hair stops. Growth of hair is not a continuous affair as some people think. Hair growing takes a resting phase during which no growth takes place and the roots of the resting hair become club-shaped. It is this condition that is called club hairs.
- TELOGEN HAIR (Resting Stage before Resumption Of Growth): Catagen hair live for some time and when they are in the state of rest without any change, they are called 'Telogen' hair. Telogen hair are also called club hair. They are in the state of rest for three to four months before they grow or are pushed from follicle due to growth of another hair or due to some harsh combing/ brushing or hard massaging/continuous drying of hair by hot hair-blower or in fight etc.
All these are mechanical reasons.
Factors that Influence the Hair Growth Age:
Growth of hair is fastest from the age of fifteen to late twenties. The hair grows faster and the rate of growth slows down when he hair have grown to its maximum. There is no limit to maximum but some doctors are of the opinion that this limit is three feel and when the hair are over three feet long, the growth rate drops to half the former growth rate.
- Nervous and circulatory system: The hair is affected by the state of the nervous system and circulatory system. This means that hair have a direct relation with functioning of the entire human organism, mind, sentiments, emotions and the body. Any such stimulation in the body by grief, emotions, etc. makes impact over the opulence of the nerve and blood supply to the head. If grief or emotions continue for some days, it affects the growth of hair.
- Chemicals & Drugs: Chemical and drug reactions also affect the growth of hair. The coloring of hair and dyeing of hair are virtually exposure to chemical reactions and many persons who dye or color their hair have retarded hair growth or encounter falling of hair.
- Heredity: The heredity/genes actually determine the hair density, growth and color of hair.
- Hormones: Hormonal change is one of the reasons for growth of hair. Your Hair ? An Index to your Health. Our hair is not just 'dead' protein it is a pointer to what is happening deep inside our body and mind. Hair has more to it than what appears on the surface. It says a lot more about us than what the stars foretell. The health of our hair and scalp provides us with insightful cues about a host of 'latent' health disorders. In addition, our hair, like our psyche, responds to both physical and emotional stressors, including underlying health deviations, much before apparent clinical symptoms manifest.
DRY, LIMP, THIN HAIR:
This may be a 'cursor' for hypothyroidism. In some cases, the 'tell-tale' sign is hair loss on the eyebrows, especially in the outer third of the eyebrow.
SCALY OR CRUSTY PATCHES ON THE SCALP:
This indicates psoriasis, a common skin disorder. It occurs when the skin for a toss, sending out flawed signals that accelerate the turnover and growth of skin cells. The detection of psoriasis can help us prevent and treat more serious condition- especially psoriatic arthritis, or painful swelling of the joints with scaly psoriatic distress.
It's customary to shed about 50-100 hairs a day. But, when hair appears to be coming out in 'clumps' it's time for action. A job loss can cause such hair loss. Likewise, about of flu or fever, illnesses like jaundice, typhoid and malaria can cause hair loss. Most importantly, diabetes and hypertension can also cause such hair loss, much before they may be clinically diagnosed.
DRY, BRITTLE HAIR BREAKS EASILY:
This kind of hair loss can be a sign of autoimmune disorders, early onset diabetes and thyroid disease.
GREY HAIR: This is no 'red signal' to be concerned that you are getting to 'look old' too early .It is a 'tell-tale' sign of stress, depression, or emotional anguish. However, diffuse grey hair at a young age may be indicative of thyroid problems and vitamin B deficiency. This problem is hereditary also.
Frequent headaches can be uncomfortable at best, and debilitating at worst. While a chronic migraine can come with a throbbing pain on one side of the head, headaches due to tension can cause mild to moderate pain on both sides. Also, daily headaches happen in at least 15 days, Hemicrania Continua is a condition that brings about constant pain, and usually happens on one side of the head. Other causes of headaches include eye problems like myopia, presbiopia, squint, long sitting on computer screen, low sugar, acidity etc. A proper eye checkup, neurologist opinion, diet, meditation for treatment is important. Read on to learn more about dealing with these different kinds of headaches.
1. Medical treatment: Inflammation, infections like meningitis and brain injuries that have been proven to be traumatic should be treated with due medication after a proper consultation with a doctor. In certain cases, headaches can be caused due to brain tumours and they must be treated at once. Also, headaches that come with fever, stiff neck, confusion and constant vomiting must be treated by a doctor immediately.
2. Take an over the counter drug: Taking an over the counter drug for instant pain relief can stop the pain and give temporary or long term relief, depending on the kind of headache you are experiencing. It is advisable to speak with a doctor before taking any kind of drug.
3. Find your triggers: Find and limit your triggers like certain food types as well as stress and certain seasonal changes. Stepping out in the summer with an umbrella and avoiding caffeine or too much of chocolate and cheese can also help in alleviating the pain. Stress is also a major factor that contributes to headaches and should be avoided in order to prevent or stop the pain.
4. Drink plenty of water: Staying hydrated is a good way to treat headaches instantly. The consumption of water is known to soothe the pain effectively.
5. A soothing break: Find a quiet place with dim lighting to take a break that should ideally last at least half an hour to one hour, or even more. This will help in diminishing and removing the pain. You can also use a cold compress and get yourself a massage.
The weight loss "industry" is full of myths.
People are being advised to do all sorts of crazy things, most of which have no evidence behind them.
Over the years, however, scientists have found a number of strategies that seem to be effective.
1. Drink Water.
- It is often claimed that drinking water can help with weight loss, and this is true.
- Drinking water can boost metabolism by 24-30% over a period of 1-1.5 hours, helping you burn off a few more calories .
- One study showed that drinking a half liter (17 oz) of water about a half an hour before meals helped dieters eat fewer calories and lose 44% more weight .
2. Drink Coffee (Preferably Black)
- Coffee has been unfairly demonized. Quality coffee is loaded with antioxidants, and can have numerous health benefits.
- Studies show that the caffeine in coffee can boost metabolism by 3-11%, and increase fat burning by up to 10-29% .
- Just make sure NOT to add a bunch of sugar or other high-calorie ingredients to it. That will completely negate any benefit you get from the coffee.
3. Drink Green Tea
- Like coffee, green tea also has many benefits, one of them being weight loss.
- Green tea contains small amounts of caffeine, but it is also loaded with powerful antioxidants called catechins, which are also believed to work synergistically with the caffeine to enhance fat burning .
- Although the evidence is mixed, there are many studies showing that green tea (either as a beverage or a green tea extract supplement) can help you lose weight )Cook With Coconut Oil
- Coconut oil is very healthy. It is high in special fats called medium chain triglycerides, which are metabolized differently than other fats.
- These fats have been shown to boost metabolism by 120 calories per day, and also reduce your appetite so that you eat up to 256 fewer calories per day .
- Keep in mind that this is not about adding coconut oil on top of what you're already eating, it is about replacing some of your current cooking fats with coconut oil.
4. Cut Back on Added Sugar
- Added sugar is the single worst ingredient in the modern diet, and most people are eating way too much of it.
- Studies show that sugar (and high fructose corn syrup) consumption is strongly associated with the risk of obesity, as well as diseases like type 2 diabetes, heart disease and others .
- If you want to lose weight, you should be cutting back on added sugars. Just make sure to read labels, because even so-called health foods can be loaded with sugar.
5. Eat Less Refined Carbs
- Refined carbohydrates are usually sugar, or grains that have been stripped of their fibrous, nutritious parts (includes white bread and pasta).
- Studies show that refined carbs can spike blood sugar rapidly, leading to hunger, cravings and increased food intake a few hours later. Eating refined carbs is strongly linked to obesity .
- If you're going to eat carbs, make sure to eat them with their natural fiber.
6. Go on a Low Carb Diet
If you want to get all the benefits of carb restriction, then consider taking this all the way and going on a low carb diet.
Numerous studies show that such a diet (or "way of eating") can help you lose 2-3 times as much weight as a standard low-fat diet, while improving your health at the same time .
7. Use Smaller Plates
Using smaller plates has been shown to help people automatically eat fewer calories in some studies. Weird trick, but it seems to work .
8. Exercise Portion Control or Count Calories
Portion control (eating less) or counting calories can be very useful, for obvious reasons .
There are also studies showing that keeping a food diary and writing down what you eat, or taking pictures of all your meals, can help you lose weight .
9. Keep Healthy Food Around in Case You Get Hungry
Keeping healthy food close by can help prevent you from eating something unhealthy if you become excessively hungry.
A few snacks that are easily portable and simple to prepare include whole fruits, a handful of nuts, baby carrots, yogurt and a hardboiled egg (or two).
10. Brush Your Teeth After Dinner
Although I'm not aware of any studies on this, many people recommend brushing your teeth and/or flossing right after dinner. Then you won't be as tempted to have a late-night snack.
11. Do Aerobic Exercise
Doing aerobic exercise (cardio) is an excellent way to burn calories and improve your physical and mental health.
It appears to be particularly effective to lose belly fat, the unhealthy fat that tends to build up around your organs and cause metabolic disease .
12. Eat More Fiber
Fiber is often recommended for the purpose of weight loss. Although the evidence is mixed, some studies show that fiber (especially viscous fiber) can increase satiety and help you control your weight over the long term .
13. Eat More Vegetables and Fruits
- Vegetables and fruits have several properties that make them effective for weight loss.
- They contain few calories, but a lot of fiber. They are also rich in water, which gives them a low energy density. They also take a while to chew, and are very filling.
- Studies show that people who eat vegetables and fruits tend to weigh less . These foods are also super healthy and nutritious, so eating them is important for all sorts of reasons.
14. Chew More Slowly
It can take a while for the brain to "register" that you've had enough to eat. Some studies show that chewing more slowly can help you eat fewer calories and increase the production of hormones linked to weight loss .
15. Eat More Protein
- Protein is the single most important nutrient when it comes to losing weight.
- Eating a high protein diet has been shown to boost metabolism by 80 to 100 calories per day, while helping you feel so satiated that you eat up to 441 fewer calories per day .
- One study also showed that protein at 25% of calories reduced obsessive thoughts about food by 60%, while cutting the desire for late night snacking in half .
- This is the single most important tip in the article.
- Simply adding protein to your diet (without restricting anything) is one of the easiest, most effective and most delicious ways to lose weight.
16. Don't Drink Calories, Including Sugary Soda and Fruit Juices
- Sugar is bad, but sugar in liquid form is even worse . Studies show that liquid sugar calories may be the single most fattening aspect of the modern diet.
- For example, one study showed that sugar-sweetened beverages are linked to a 60% increased risk of obesity in children, for each daily serving .
- Keep in mind that this applies to fruit juice as well, which contains a similar amount of sugar as a soft drink like coke .
- Eat whole fruit, but use fruit juice with caution (or avoid it altogether).
17. Eat Whole, Single Ingredient Foods (Real Food)
- If you want to be a leaner, healthier person, then one of the best things you can do for yourself is to eat whole, single ingredient foods.
- These foods are naturally filling, and it's very difficult to gain weight if the majority of your diet is based around them.
- Keep in mind that real food doesn't need a long list of ingredients, because real food IS the ingredient.
18. Don't "Diet," Eat Healthy Instead
- One of the biggest problems with "diets," is that they almost never work in the long term.
- If anything, people who "diet" tend to gain more weight over time, and studies show that dieting is a consistent predictor of future weight gain
- Instead of going on a diet, make it your goal to become a healthier, happier and fitter person. Focus on nourishing your body, instead of depriving it.
- Weight loss should follow as a natural side effect.