Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Priya Thakkar to be knowledgeable. Thank you madam
Dr. Priya Thakkar provides answers that are caring. Share feedback in your own words...
I have blocked nose since 1.5 months after having a fever. The nasal block repeats till now and there is mucus when I spit too Please help.
My father age 75 years suffering from full body joint pain. severe pain in joints all over the body symptoms developed since last two weeks. He is psoriasis patient and taking medicines since last 10-15 years. Weight is loosing rapidly and now has only 52 kg. He was of 75 kgs before some years. He has difficulty in sitting, walking and moving. November mild ischemic brain stroke attack made me worry. I want to ask why he is suffering from body ache and why he is rapidly loosing his weight?
Hi. I am 39 year old female. For the past one month I am not able to get peaceful sleep at night. I wake up quite often and face it difficult to fall asleep again. Pls help me to overcome this problem as it started effecting my work.
I am suffering from slight imbalance in walking, difficult to open eyes,(or vertigo,) sweating, difficult to concentrate on discussion with some one, and no interest in talking if I know the subject also, if I stand for long time, or sit for long time, If I change position from sitting to walk or from walking or standing to sit or sleep all the symptoms will disappear appear. I am suffering from varicose veins and vitamin in b12 and vitamin d3 deficiency. Please advice the treatment.
I want to know dt I have dry scalp problems n hair roughness, when I take my hand to the head my nails got so much dandruff n dirty thing, lots of itching problem on head n hair fall with it. Some one says please get hair spa, it will reduce yur problem. Is it okay? Or should I go to the doctor.
Hi I have an issue related to my hair loss. Everyday lots of hair have fallen from my head and also weaken day by day and also my hair becomes white and also always itching going on my head. Please tell me how to cure from this.
Hi i Got a brain stoke and unable to talk properly. Before joining hospital the symptoms were vomiting and unconsciousness. As per doctor suggestions there's a minor blood clot in brain and no paralysis injection is given even though tongue is paralysed. Please provide some suggestions.
Dr. Mujhe puri body me n mainly pairon me bhut khujli hoti h jb bhi khujli hone pr mai khujlati hu to or jyada machti h aisa lagta h ki pairon pr hr jghe machhar kat rhe h or mai bhut preshan ho jaati hu talwon me bhi bhut khujli hoti h mn krta h ki iron k brush se khujlaun mere pairon me iss bjhe se kale spot bhi pad gae h pichhle 1 saal se sirf ankle ke neeche ki taraf hoti thhi bt 2-3 month se pure body me problem h mai bhut pareshan hu raat ko thhik se so bhi nhi pati hu. Mujhe thyroid h bt sugar nhi h meri samasya ka samadhan kijiye please Thanx.
Dear doctor I think that I have some mental disorder because I do the same things repeatedly in order to think that what will happen in future if I will not do the thing right now. Etc. So please help Thanks.
I want to glow n beautiful glamorous skin, but my skin is damage and pore ,oily bit of dark. Please suggestion me what I do. Lotion, cream, tablet etc.
My anus some times burns after passing stool. Burning remains when I sut on seat or bed colonoly done found healed unhealed ulcers. Also in ultra sound slight enlarged prostate is found. Also I have acute burning in my penis after ejaculation. So Dr. gave me antibiotic of 1000 mg he thought it could be std also and asked me to massage my prostate daily with finger. Now its been a month after completing the course both anus burning and penis burning started again. So please tell both the problems can be due to prostate?
Asthma is a condition characterized by wheezing and difficulty in breathing. Asthma is a common disease that affects children, teenagers and adults alike. Depending on what triggers an asthmatic attack, asthma can be categorized as four types. These are:
- Allergic asthma: This sort of asthma usually begins in childhood and is caused by the overproduction of immunoglobulins as a reaction to the allergen. This type of asthma can also be passed on from one generation to another through genes.
- Infective asthma: This is caused by viral bronchial or upper respiratory tract infections. It is not hereditary.
- Emotional asthma: Some cases of asthma can be triggered by psychological factors such as stress, grief or anxiety. However, it is not clear if this is the sole trigger for asthma.
- Occupational asthma: Exposure to metallic dusts, biological detergents, polyurethane, etc. can also trigger asthmatic attacks. This type of asthma is called occupational asthma.
A homeopath will not only determine the type of asthma, but will also delve into a detailed medical history of the patient before prescribing medication. Some forms of homeopathic medication that can be used to treat asthma are:
- Lpecac: This is used to treat asthma in cases where the difficulty breathing is accompanied by a feeling of heaviness over the chest, dyspnoea, constant coughing with no expectoration and cold perspiration. It is often aggravated by motion.
- Arsenicum: Asthmatic attacks that begin in the middle of the night and are accompanied by restlessness and anguish can be treated with arsenicum. This is especially beneficial in cases of chronic asthma in elderly people and habitual dyspnoea.
- Nux vomica: This is used mainly to treat asthmatic attacks triggered by gastric troubles or be excessive intake of coffee and alcohol. A constricted feeling around the lower part of the chest is another symptom of this type of asthma.
- Kali bichromicum: Asthmatic attacks that wake a patient up in the wee hours of the morning compelling him to sit up, in order to be able to breathe can be treated with Kali bichromicum. A stringy yellow mucus expectoration is another symptom of this type of asthma. It can also be used as an effective form of treatment for asthmatic attacks caused by nervousness.
- Natrum sulphuricum: This is used to treat asthmatic attacks caused by a change in weather. In such cases, the asthmatic attack is accompanied by diarrhea and greenish expectoration. It is usually worst in the early mornings.