Diabetes Cure by Ayurvedic Treatment
Diabetes yaani madhumay ek metabolism hai. iska sabse bada kaaran hai aaj ki jeevan shaily. Ye sabse tezi se badhti huyi zada logo ko giraft mein lene wali bimaari hai. sahi ilaaj aur samay pe niyantran na hone pe ye jaan lewa saabit hoti hai. diabetes hone par shareer ke sakhm mushkil se thik hote hai jiske wajah se hath aur pair tak kaatne ki naubat aa jati hai aur ek insaan jeevan bhar ke liye apahij ho jata hai. diabetes kitni khatarnak bimaari hai iske andaaza aap isi tathya se laga sakte hai ke har 1.5 minute pe ek wyakti ki maut diabetes sambhanthit ke wajah se hoti hai.
diabetes nirantar umar ke bahar se nikal rahi hai aur yaha tak ki buddho ke sath sath yuvayo ko bhi zapt mein le rahi hai. is nayaab diabetes control aushidi se hazaron logo ko faida hua hai aur diabetes jaisi jaan lewa bimaari le rokdhaam mein laabh bhi unhone ne paya hai. aur aaj wo sab ek swasth jeevan jee rahe hai. diab clinic purnty Ayurvedic aur surakshit hai, isme kisi bhi tarah ka heavy metal jaisa para ya sheesha ya atyadi ka upyog nahi hua hai. isme engomedic extraction dwara jaani maani surakshit jadibutiya aur aushidiya tatva ka composition liya gaya hai. diabetes mein kya khana chahiye, kya nahi khana chahiye chaliye ye jaante hai dietician meenakshi dubey se.
diabetes mein logo ko diet is prakaar honi chahiye ke jisme carbohydrate kam aur proteins aur fibers zada ho. Par main aisa bilkul nahi kahugi ke aap carbohydrate pra hata de, yah ape humare lifestyle modification ka role aata hai. diabetics ko diabetes control karne ke liye aawashyak hai ki diabetes ke liye prakartik wa sampoorna upchaar apnaye.
Diab clinic diabetes ke liye prakartik wa sampoorna upchaar hai diab clinic se apni sugar ghataye yaani apni umar badhye.read more
Doctor in Sanjivani Ayurvedashram
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Sanjivani AyurvedashramYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
One of the major pitfalls of modern professional as well as personal life is stress. With obesity and bad diet, stress completes the unholy trinity of the three pronged problems which contributes to many modern lifestyle related disorders. Even if you control obesity and diet through lifestyle changes, stress is inherent in our everyday life and mostly is not in your control.
However, Ayurveda has some great methods through, which you can limit or minimize stress and limits its effect on your mind, body and soul.
Ayurveda - The holistic approach to stress
Ayurveda has been around for thousands of years and is thus, a great tool to fight or reduce many of the physical and mental ailments that afflict you. Ayurveda’s approach at busting stress is thus, very well rounded. These methods help keep your mind still to reduce stress and also reduce the ill effects of stress on your body. Some of the elements of this holistic diet are mentioned below:
- Change your diet: Stress creates craving for unhealthy food, which is either very spicy or has a lot of processed sugar or fat. It is a temporary fix, which is again required when the next bout of stress hits, resulting in a pattern akin to addiction. One of the first steps is to break the cycle by changing eating habits. Stress occurs as a reaction to adversities in the world and rather than food aggravating the vata, pitta and kapha doshas, it should pacify and balance them. Whole and healthy food is what you need in such a case and it can comprise of
- Root vegetables
- Simple foods such as rice or roti
- Green vegetables among others
Drink herbs in form of beverages to reduce stress: There are many forms of Ayurvedic herbs, which can help combat stress. One natural response among many people when stressed is to consume coffee or tea in large quantities, which may actually aggravate the problem. Try drinking Ayurvedic herbs as tea, which have been specially formulated to combat stress and correct the unbalanced doshas within the body.
Try Aromatherapy: Incense sticks and other specially formulated aroma candles can be used to create a relaxing atmosphere in your home where you can sit and meditate while the pleasant aromas and the herbs within them can lower your stress level and act as a release point.
Abhyanga: This is a form of self-massage with the help of specially medicated herbal Ayurvedic oils. It helps the body by relaxing the muscles, lubricating connective tissues and also improving circulation. Abhyanga reduces stress within the body and keeps you calm and relaxed. This will help you to reduce stress and also handle it better on a daily basis.
Pranayama, yoga and exercise: One of the most effective tools to combat stress and improve your physiological condition is through yoga and pranayama. Pranayama in particular is one of the most effective methods to regulate multiple functions of the body and to ensure your mind stays still and calm. Certain yoga poses can also be emphasized on to ensure better stress relief. Also ensure that you diligently follow your exercise routine daily as it is proven to be one of the most effective ways of combatting stress.
Herbs: Certain herbs can be used as medications, which can restore the balance of doshas. Sometimes, stress is caused due to internal problems rather than incitement from the outside world. Some of the herbs that can be used in medicated combinations in such cases are triphala, ashwagandha and brahmi. However, it is best to consult with an Ayurvedic practitioner who can prescribe tailor made medications for you.
Are you suffering from diabetes? If yes, then it’s time for you to be extra careful about your health. Diabetes may cause several other diseases as well. You must check your lifestyle and take efforts to get rid of diabetes as soon as possible. If you have diabetes, then youu are at risk of developing nerve damages (neuropathy), vascular injuries and other heart diseases, regardless of your age, sex or other external or internal factors. Diabetes patients must strive to maintain fasting blood glucose levels less than 110 mg/dL and hemoglobin HbA1C level less than 7%. Also, diabetes patients should keep a check on blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
Here’s how diabetes can affect your overall health:
There is a correlation between blood pressure, cholesterol levels and diabetes. Researchers have found that high bad cholesterol levels act as hindrance to insulin regulation. People with diabetes are more likely to develop heart-related diseases. About 60% diabetes patients die due to heart attacks. Diabetes is responsible for hardening of arteries or atherosclerosis. This situation is dangerous and can cause heart attacks, strokes or other chronic diseases.
Diabetes leads to impaired nerve function. This is called neuropathy. This condition is of two types: Peripheral (affects toes, feet, legs, hand, and arms) and Autonomic (affects digestion, bowel, bladder, heart and sexual activity). Symptoms of neuropathy include tingling, weakness, burning sensation, numbness in the limbs, digestive disorders, infection of the bladder and erectile dysfunction.
Diabetes is responsible for causing damage to the kidneys as well. This is called nephropathy. In this condition, the filters in the kidney or glomeruli get damaged. As a result, there is a leakage of protein in the urine. Consequently, kidneys get damaged. Urine showing small amounts of protein is an indication of kidney damage. About 20-40% patients suffering from diabetes die due to renal failure. The symptoms of renal disorder due to diabetes include itching, fatigue, urine with protein, swelling of feet and ankles and pale skin colour.
Diabetes causes non-injury amputations as it affects the nerve in the limbs, especially foot. Usually, minor infections in the foot may lead to ulcers and later require amputation. In rare cases, charcot joint or charcot foot may also occur. This is called neuropathic arthropathy. The symptoms include swelling and reddening of the foot. The bones of the affected foot have a tendency to develop cracks, deforming the entire region. Diabetes leads to blindness in adults. The eye disorder caused due to diabetes is called retinopathy. Patients with diabetes develop cataract easily. The capillaries and blood vessels in the retina get damaged or obstructed, resulting in damage to the entire retina.
Ayurvedic remedies for diabetes:
- Plan your diet as it is one of the most important thing in order to manage your diabetes. One must take balanced diet. But avoid foods increasing the Kapha Dosha. These include sugar, fats, potatoes, rice. You must avoid alcohol
- Take the help of physical exercises or yoga to stay fit.
- Check your weight.
- Don’t sleep during daytime.
Here is a list of useful herbs for diabetes management–
- Jambhul (Eugenia jambolana) powder from jamun core.
- Gurmar(gymnema sylvestre)
- Bitter Gourd/bitter melon (Momordica charantia)
- Bel (Aegle marmelos).
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum)
Apart from these basic natural foods, you must contact an Ayuvedic practitioner, who will help you not just in planning your diet, but will suggest certain specific Ayurvedic medicines which will boost you efforts to get rid of diabetes.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Making love brings an intimacy between the couple that connects them in all ways, not just physical. Couples who do not have a great love life usually do not have a very fulfilling relationship. Though not openly admitted to, sexual problems are very common. Given the private nature of the issue, not many frankly talk about it though. However, sexual problems are quite common and can be attributed to a combination of physical and emotional reasons.
Sexual problems can be threatening to the health of the relationship and can break relationships too. Read on to know some of the most common sexual problems in men and women and simple but sure ways to deal with them.
Common Sexual Problems in Men
Impotence: This is defined as the inability to attain and/or sustain an erection long enough for a satisfying intercourse. Quite a common problem, it can be due to relationship issues, hormonal problems, or performance anxiety. A frank talk with the partner and if required a counseling session can help identify the cause, and the problem seems to disappear.
Loss of Libido: This is a loss of arousal or reduced sex drive. This again has a strong physical and psychological component to it. Hypertension, diabetes, stress, hormonal issues, performance anxiety, and relationship issues are some of the reasons for loss of drive.
Ejaculation Disorders: Premature ejaculation is the early release of sperm. Retrograde ejaculation is when the sperms are released in the reverse direction back into the bladder. Delayed ejaculation is where there is delayed the release of sperms. There is often an underlying physical reason for this, which if corrected, helps in correcting the issue.
Treatment: For most sexual problems, acknowledging is the first step towards effective treatment. There are medications and hormonal supplements which are quite effective. Sex education, frank communication with the partner, and if required counselling is quite effective. Other therapies include hormone replacements, vacuum devices and penile implants.
Common Sexual Problems In Women:
Decreased Libido: Reduced sexual drive is more common in women than men. This could be due to hormonal issues (menopausal), strained relationships, vaginal and gynecologic infections, pelvic pain, painful sex, uterine disorders, etc.
Dyspareunia: Painful sexual intercourse is very common in females, and as much as 75% of women have experienced this during their sex life. Very commonly caused by vaginal dryness, vaginal infections, uterine disorders, UTIs and menopause. This again contributes to reduced libido. Lubricants, topical antibiotics and hormonal supplements can be used in addition to treating the underlying condition.
Treatment: For most sexual problems, as noted already, acknowledging and admitting is the first step. Treatment involves addressing underlying physical issues like hormonal imbalance, antibiotics, topical lubricants, etc. Counselling and involving the partner are most effective.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Psoriasis is a skin disease, which develops in men and women often during middle age and above. Although tests and researches are being carried out in various laboratories around the world, the exact cause of this condition is yet unknown. Psoriasis is not infectious. In other words, it does not spread by coming in contact with someone suffering from it. In case you see that you are just developing psoriasis or it is in its early stages, then you can opt for some simple and natural methods of curing it. These home remedies fall under Ayurvedic treatments and help you in getting rid of this disease before it spreads further into your body.
- Moist skin: Apply lots of moisturizer on your body. This is done to keep the skin moist and supple. The more your skin becomes dry, the chances of it bleeding and causing infections increase. It is often recommended to apply body oil or sesame oil before taking a bath as it softens the skin.
- Use natural body soaps: Sometimes the body soaps that you use are made of harsh chemicals. These chemicals come in contact with your body and aggravate the infection furthermore. You can use home made natural soaps, which are made of natural ingredients and are gentle on your skin.
- Avoid skin injuries: Skin injuries like a cut, bleeding, blisters etc. can be harmful for psoriasis. They can aggravate the inflammation and cause more damage. In fact, it is recommended that you apply moisturizer and sunscreen every time you step out of the house in order to protect your skin from further damage.
- Use medicines after consultation: Certain medicines have the ability to flare up the effects of psoriasis. Thus, when you develop this disease, it is advised that you meet a general physician and discuss your medicines with him/her in order to control the same.
- Reduce stress: Stress levels contribute a lot to psoriasis. Thus, you need to relax as much as possible. You can try out yoga and meditation to keep the stress level down and in turn control this disease as well.
- Wear cotton clothes: Wear clothes that you are comfortable in and those which do not cause irritation on your skin. Synthetic clothes sometimes cause a lot of irritation and rashes on the skin. It is something that should be avoided.
These are some of the quick and natural remedies to cure yourself of psoriasis as early as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Breast augmentation is one of the most common cosmetic procedures undergone by women across the world. Though small or petite breasts do not affect the overall health of a woman, they can make the woman feel dissatisfied with her appearance. Surgery is not the only way for a woman to enlarge her breasts. Ayurveda has a number of remedies that can boost the development of breast tissue and make them larger. Unlike cosmetic surgery, these remedies do not need any recovery time, leave no scars and have negligible side effects. However, one must be patient and follow treatment regularly as the results may be slower to develop.
Some effective ayurvedic remedies for breast augmentation include:
- Massage: A woman’s breasts are composed of adipose tissue and glandular tissue. Massaging the breasts stimulates both these tissues. It also increases lymph circulation and boosts oxytocin levels. Sesame oil is ideal for breast massages. This oil is rich in calcium, iron, proteins and phosphorus. Alternatively, you could also use an ayurvedic massage cream. Apply a little oil or cream on your hands and massage the breasts with circular strokes for 5- 10 minutes, twice a day.
- Fenugreek Breast Mask: The phytoestrogen found in fenugreek increases the prolactin levels in a woman’s body. Additionally, fenugreek also stimulates the mammary glands thus encouraging the breast tissue to expand. To use this herb to increase breast size, massage a paste of fenugreek powder and water into your breasts and leave for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Alternatively, you could massage your breasts with fenugreek extract or get fenugreek supplements.
- Fennel seeds and cod liver oil: The flavonoids in fennel seeds stimulate the growth of breast tissue. To benefit from this, heat cod liver oil and add fennel seeds when hot. Once the seeds turn red, strain the oil and allow it to cool. Massage this oil into the breasts and leave for half an hour. Ideally, you should massage your breasts with this oil every day.
- Red Lentil Paste: Lentils are a rich source of oestrogen that can stimulate breast development. To use this home remedy to enlarge your breasts, soak red lentils in water for a few hours and grind to a fine paste. Apply this paste on the breasts and leave for an hour or until it has dried before rinsing it off. There is no need to massage this paste into the skin. Along with augmenting breasts, this also helps create firm breasts.
- Breast augmentation exercises: Certain exercises can also help naturally enlarge your breasts. One of the simplest exercises for breast augmentation involves standing with your feet apart and swinging your arms clockwise and anticlockwise. Repeat this exercise ten times in the morning and evening.
I'm only 17. Can I get my hair black again. My hairs are graying very fastly and i'm a student and I also want to tell that my hairs started graying when I came kota before 2 years.
Some people eat to live while others live to eat. The latter often find themselves overweight and suffering from obesity. An obese person typically has excessive fat deposits on his or her abdomen, breasts, thighs and buttocks. Apart from overeating, a lack of exercise and bad sleep habits also contribute to obesity. If left unaddressed, obesity can increase a person’s risk of heart disease, diabetes, liver damage, kidney issues and arthritis. Some of the symptoms of this condition include:
According to Ayurveda, obesity is also known as Medarog. The aggravation of Kapha dosha is considered responsible for this condition. Kapha can be described as cold, wet, sticky, dense and slow in nature. The kapha dosha is responsible for weight management and formation of tissues, blood, fat, bones, muscle and nutritive fluids. When the kapha dosha is aggravated, it can cause an accumulation of toxins in the body or more specifically, the Medovahi Srotas or fat channels of the body. This causes the amount of fat tissue to increase thus increasing a person’s weight.
Thus to treat obesity, Ayurveda focuses on pacifying the kapha dosha. This is achieved in two ways. The first step is to avoid any food that could aggravate the kapha dosha. This includes carbohydrates like white rice and potatoes, any kind of processed food, oily or fried food, and dairy products made from whole milk. These may be replaced with brown rice, whole wheat flour, steamed foods and skimmed milk products. An ayurvedic diet to combat obesity also advises an increase in fruit and vegetable intake with special mention of bitter vegetables like bitter gourd and drumsticks.
The second step to dealing with obesity is to cleanse the Medovahi Srotas. This can be achieved with the help of cleansing herbs. Starting each day with a glass of warm water mixed with freshly squeezed lemon juice and a spoon of honey can be very effective towards achieving this aim. Additionally, you could also drink a tea made by steeping a few mint leaves in hot water. Herbs such as guggul, haritaki, amla, bibhitaka and kumbhajatu can be very helpful in cleansing the body.
In addition to eating the right food in the right quantity, regular exercise is also a must. Ideally, you should exercise for at least half an hour each day. Going for a long, brisk walk, running and swimming are ideal exercises for weight loss. Along with helping you lose excess weight, exercising also tones your muscles, reduces stress and increases your stamina.
Are you experiencing an orgasm unusually sooner while having intercourse? This may be an indication of premature ejaculation, which is also featured by minimal penile stimulation. Premature ejaculation is a condition where you reach sexual climax quickly, causing premature or early ejaculation. Ejaculation within one minute of having sex is referred to as premature ejaculation. Ayurvedic cure for premature ejaculation is considered to be effective and there are remedies for all symptoms and causes.
Here is a list of the most important Ayurvedic remedies for the treatment of premature ejaculation:
- Herbs: Mix the herbs Ashwaganda, Bala and Vidari together in equal parts, add a spoonful of it in hot milk and drink it. Some other essential Ayurvedic herbs, which help in treating premature ejaculation include Speman tablets, Asparagus, Jatiphala, Garlic and Drumsticks.
- Dietary changes: Several dietary changes are required for treating premature ejaculation, following Ayurvedic principles. Consume food items such as cereals, fish, bananas, nuts, lettuce, shellfish, and vegetables like fennel, onions and celery. Honey is essential and should be taken regularly. There are several food items you should avoid taking which include coffee, tea, alcohol, processed food, food containing excessive white sugar and white flour, and denatured foods.
- Lifestyle modifications: Ayurvedic principles firmly state that you need to quit smoking completely for the prevention of premature ejaculation. You also need to keep away from sexual activities and should avoid too much masturbation.
- Saffron and milk: Milk is considered to be very essential in Ayurveda and having milk with saffron and almond is effective for treating premature ejaculation. Almonds should be soaked overnight and blended with hot milk. You can also add cardamom and ginger to the drink.
- Ayurvedic massage: You can undertake a special leaf bundle Ayurvedic massage for treating premature ejaculation. This technique is called Elakizhi.
- Yoga: Regular yoga is essential for curing premature ejaculation. There are several yoga positions such as the shoulder stand or arvanga asana, the fish or matsya asana, and the plough or hala hasana, which are beneficial for premature ejaculation management.
- Green onion seeds: Add water to green onion seeds and drink the mixture.
Premature ejaculation leaves you feeling frustrated and affects you emotionally because of your disrupted sexual life. This condition is also capable of affecting your relationship with your partner because of unsatisfactory sexual activity. Premature ejaculation lowers a man’s self-esteem and drains him of confidence.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!