I am very skinny. And I recently started gym and start taking whey protein. But I hardly seen any change in my body weight. I am to increase my weight and muscle size. Suggest me can I start using mass gainer?

I am very skinny. And I recently started gym and start ta...
You will have to on and off the whey protein with weight gainer. A cycle of whey should follow by weight gainer and then again with whey. Also take atleast 1 scoop in between meals. Or for proper sport nutrition pls consult us.
Hi,Thank you for your query. We will be happy to help you. For weight gain, -Eat more calories than your body burns. -Eat lots of foods that are calorie-dense. This includes various nuts and dry fruits, bananas, potatoes, rice, peanut butter. -Drink milk daily. -Consume more proteins and carbohydrates. -Increase your regular meal portions by some amount. -If you eat non-veg food, eat it more often. We are here to guide you. For a detailed and customized diet plan, feel free to leave a message. Eat healthy, stay healthy Regards.
Its important to follow a healthy diet which has optimal amounts of first class proteins (dairy products, egg, fish, etc) complex carbohydrates (oats, brown rice etc) & healthy fats (almonds, walnuts etc )along with a structured exercise program that is balanced with weight training and cardio will surely help. Kindly contact us for customized diet & workout plan.