Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Global Homoeopathy & Esthetiques ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I will say that it was the most different type of consultation I have ever undergone with a doctor in my lifetime. In the first consultation itself, Dr. Bhavesh spent a good over an hour to understand my overall background, my daily lifestyle, and a lot of other issues which did not directly relate to the issue at hand but have an important bearing on it. And this is where I believe homeopathy stands out from other treatments, whereby it does not just treat the symptom; it holistically heals a person and is free from side effects unlike other health treatments. One more thing I will say is that considering the dedicated time he spends with the patients and the benefits one derives out of it, his consultation fee is next to nothing and he should increase it!!
I read about the Professor Bhavesh Acharya on one of the social media platform. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Professor Bhavesh Acharya is quite knowledgeable . We believe in homeopathy so we prefer to visit him for every issue. I feel strange that I am suffering from constipation. The overall atmosphere in the Global Homoeopathy whic is in Mumbai is very soothing. I was suffering from constipation for such a long time. But he made everything good.
dr Professor Bhavesh Acharya of Global Homoeopathy & Esthetiques Clinic in Mumbai gave me a homeopathic treatment for my problem of allergic rhintis.The treatment has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine.he can handle all types of emergency cases.
dr Prof. Bhavesh Acharya is a very good doctor. He gave me a treatment for my problem of anorexia at his clinic Global Homoeopathy & Esthetiques Clinic in Mumbai. I am feeling much better after the treatment now. Thanks to him.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Professor Bhavesh Acharya to be very helpful. Thanks dctr for your advice.
We grow up thinking of our nails as dead cells and pay attention to them only to trim them once a week. If you’re a woman, this might extend to painting them in different hues. However, the shape, texture and natural colour of your nails along with the rate at which they grow says a lot about your overall health.
Homeopathy is an effective way of treating nail disorders as it addresses the root cause of the problem. This form of treatment has negligible side effects and hence, can be used over a long period of time. However, homeopathy should never be used to self medicate. This is because a homeopathic prescription depends on the symptoms presented and the personality of the patient.
Here are a few changes in your nails that could be signs of health disturbances.
- Horizontal ridges: White horizontal ridges across your nails are developed when there is a pause in the growth of the nail. They could be an indication of an injury or a symptom of a serious illness. These are also known as Beau’s lines or Mee’s lines. Beau’s lines are developed due to psoriasis, diabetes, circulatory disease or a severe deficiency of zinc. Mee’s lines can be a result of arsenic poisoning, malaria, leprosy, Hodgkin’s disease or carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Vertical ridges: This is a common sign of aging and is usually nothing to worry about. However, in some cases, it could be a sign of vitamin B12 or magnesium deficiencies.
- Spoon nails: If the edges of your nails curve upwards and take on a spoon-like look, it could be a sign of anemia, excessive iron absorption, heart disease or hypothyroidism.
- Pitted Nails: Dents or pits in your nails are usually a sign of psoriasis. It could also be a symptom of tissue disorders such as Reiter’s syndrome or autoimmune diseases like alopecia areata.
- Dark nails: If you notice dark,discoloured patches on your nails, consult a doctor immediately. This could be due to melanoma which is the most dangerous form of skin cancer.
- Yellow Nails: Smoking and excessive use of acrylic nail polish are the two most common causes of yellow nails. However, if your nails are thinand crumbly along with being yellow, it could be a sign of a fungal infection. In rare cases, yellow nails could also be a sign of thyroid disorders, diabetes or psoriasis.
- Clubbing: Nails that are enlarged and curved downwards are said to be clubbed. This is typically a sign of low levels of oxygen in the blood. It could also be symptom of lung disease, liver and kidney disorders, AIDS and inflammatory bowel disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopathic.
What is Diabetes?
Diabetes is characterized by high blood sugar levels, increased hunger and thirst and frequent urination. It is of two types; Diabetes Insipidus and Diabetes Mellitus (Type-I and Type-II).
Type-1 Diabetes is also known as insulin-dependent diabetes or juvenile diabetes. This means your body cannot produce enough insulin to metabolize starch and sugar from your food into an energy source due to the lack of the pancreatic hormone insulin. It is more prevalent among young adults and children.
In case of Type-2 Diabetes, your body produces insulin but the cells are not able to utilize it well. Hence this condition is termed as insulin resistance. Thus, regular supplementation of insulin is not necessary. Diabetes mellitus is mainly a chronic disease.
How does Homeopathy treat Diabetes?
Conventional medicines employ the use of insulin for treating diabetes. Since this is precisely a replacement therapy, the disease turns into something life-long. Homeopathy focuses on the functioning of your pancreas for efficient and adequate insulin production. Homeopathic medicines help in treating loss of flesh or a feeling of weakness caused as a result of Diabetes Mellitus. People suffering from increased urination, lack of appetite, as well as dryness of mouth and increased thirst also benefit from Homeopathy. It is a great remedy for people with weakened vision due to diabetes. It aids in lowering the blood sugar levels and treats poor memory, kidney damage, numbness of feet and hands, skin ulcers, constipation and weight loss in diabetic patients.
Few homeopathic medicines for treating Diabetes:
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
As we age, we may get a lot wiser and experienced; however, the down-side of gaining knowledge and experience is that we also have to face a lot of health issues and troubles. Problems related to hormones and glands become common as we grow older, and one amongst the most common problems is hypothyroidism. This is a problem that affects the thyroid gland, which is located around the throat region, and is commonly found in women. When the thyroid gland does not produce enough hormones or is underactive, you may be diagnosed with hypothyroidism.
The lack of activity in the thyroid gland may lead to a number of other issues such as lowering of metabolism and the disturbance of immunity in the body. The problem of slow thyroid may alsoarise because of the lack of iodine in the body, and in any case, it is important to bring the issue under control so that a healthy lifestyle may be achieved.
Homeopathy and hypothyroidism
One of the best ways to be able to deal with lifestyle and hormone diseases is to opt for homeopathic treatment. Homeopathy is the branch of medicine that usesnatural means and products to treat health issues; the biggest and most stubborn of diseases are known to be treated with the help of this stream of medication. The same holds true for hypothyroidism because it is found that the most effective way to treat this problem is through the use of homeopathic medicines.
Since there are a lot of medicines that can be used for treating hypothyroidism through homeopathy, the medicines that are prescribed by medical practitioners are segregated on the basis of the symptoms or the effects of the problem, such as the following:
- You may be prescribed homeopathy medicines for hypothyroidism if you are experiencing excessive weight gain, which is one of the main symptoms of this condition. In such cases, you may be given medicines that help in controlling not only weight gain issues but also issues of lowered hormone secretion.
- A lot of homeopathy experts also suggest medicines that are exclusively developed for women who experience menstrual issues due to hypothyroidism, which also happens to be a common occurrence.
- The tolerance for cold in a lot of people is also affected due to the presence of hypothyroidism, which may require a different type of treatment or medication in the field of homeopathy.
- Many also suffer from issues such as constipation and hair fall which are generally connected to the symptoms of hypothyroidism, and the homeopathic medicines prescribed by doctors may help in tackling such symptoms.
While it may be wise to choose homeopathy as your preferred stream of medicine when hypothyroidism is diagnosed, it is also important to make sure that the best and the most experienced doctors in the arena are chosen for getting the most effective treatment.
Atopic Dermatitis: an overview
This discomforting skin condition can affect, both children and adults. It is often noticed in infants as well. Atopic dermatitis is even referred to as atopic eczema. It is characterized by skin inflammations. Under the effect of this condition, human skin tends to become itchy and irritable. This skin disease can be treated through medical assistance, but treatment is often followed by relapses. Homeopathy can effectively deal with the condition by reducing chances of a relapse. Homeopathy aims to look for underlying problems and treats your case without making you deal with side effects:
- Rhus tox can prove to be effective: Many people suffering from atopic dermatitis might also suffer from asthma and are hence advised to take this homeopathic medication. A homeopathic practitioner will look for symptoms like reddened skin, persistent itching and vesicular eruptions. Eruptions on the skin can even be filled with fluids. Atopic dermatitis worsens during monsoons.
- Mezereum is known to treat atopic dermatitis: Mezereum is usually prescribed for infants who face the discomfort of atopic dermatitis. In infants, the skin condition is marked by eruptions on the scalp; mezereum treats these eruptions successfully. Ulcers with pus like oozing are also found on the scalp of a baby. This medicine will deal with all such symptoms.
- Try out the effects of Natrum mur if you are suffering from certain skin condition: Patients who like consuming salty food or salt in general are prescribed with this medicine. Natrum Mur can cure crusting all along a person's hairline. Crusting results from dry hardened skin eruptions along the outline of a person's scalp. These eruptions are extremely itchy and have a bright red surface.
- Graphites can come to your aid: If a patient of atopic dermatitis is subject to sticky, fluid discharges from his or her skin eruptions, Graphites can be of immense help. Eruptions that occur in the folds of your body should be treated with Graphites. The back of your knees, the bend of your elbows and even itchy skin in the groins can be treated by taking this medication.
- Sulphur is also prescribed to help such a case: Patients who are susceptible to excessive itching when warm in bed or at night are asked to take Sulphur. Sulphur helps to cure cases where the person concerned has an extremely dry skin. This is a sought after homeopathic medicine known for its efficacy and should be a person's first choice in dire times.
There are many kinds of infections that may afflict the body from time to time. While some of them may be dormant conditions that flare up due to environmental factors, there may be others that may occur due to a change in season as well as other causes, including interaction with a carrier of the same infection.
A fungal infection is usually caused by the growth and accumulation of the harmful fungi in a particular part of the body or organ of the body. These kinds of infections may be caused between the toes, thighs, vagina and other areas where we tend to sweat a lot. The hands, feet, nails and the groin region are also quite susceptible to such infection. Let us find out the various ways in which homeopathy can be used in order to treat fungal infections in the body. One must keep in mind that these medicines must only be prescribed by a medical practitioner.
Fungal infection on the feet- The best homeopathic medication for fungal infection on the feet includes petroleum and silicea. These medicines may be used especially if there is a strong odour and excessive sweating. These medicines are good for clearing the infection entirely. Also, they are especially effective for conditions like Athlete’s Foot.
Fungal infection in the groin area- If the patient is suffering from a fungal infection in the groin area or around the thighs, like a Jock Itch or any related condition, then medicines like Graphites and Sepia may be prescribed by the doctor. These medicines are especially helpful when there is a great deal of itching along with an outbreak of rashes plus other signs of the infection.
Fungal Infection on the Scalp- There are many kinds of infections that may occur in the scalp of the patient due to excessive sweating as well as other kinds of pollution and exposure to chemicals. Thuja and Kali Sulphuricum may be prescribed for this purpose. It also fights related symptoms like excessive itching of the scalp and sensitivity to touch.
Fungal Infection on the Skin- When the skin suffers from fungal infection which leads to boils, crusting, pus and bleeding, Tellurium, Sepia and Thuja may be recommended by the doctor. These medicines work well if the patient is experiencing severe itching, especially after taking a cold shower or bath.
Fungal Infection in the Mouth- The fungal infection in the mouth may happen due to lack of hydration as well as poor eating habits. In such cases, the doctor may prescribe medicines like Helonias and Borax. These medicines also deal with symptoms like the formation of ulcers or white lesions in the mouth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
We live in a world where technology rules our day-to-day lives and anything that may require manual labour is left to someone else. We usually have help around our homes and offices and hardly have to lift a finger or even our heads, when we are in front of our screens. While the trend of being technologically equipped may be the way forward in today’s world, it also has definitive down-side, it affects our health in many ways.
Those whose jobs require them to be constantly on their seats and who may have to work seated in a single spot for the major part of the day may experience some amount of stomach and digestion issues, which leads to the development of constipation. Constipation is a problem in which people may find it difficult to pass regular stools and may face discomfort in the stomach all through the day. In cases where the problem goes unchecked, it may also lead to greater issues such as piles and fissures, which is why it is important to have the problem treated without delay.
The safest way to bid goodbye to constipation
Many who are under allopathic medication tend to believe that by taking syrups and tablets their health issues will be solved. However, in case of constipation, it is important to understand that conventional medication may be able to provide only temporary relief and the problem may reappear after stopping the medical treatment. In order to be able to get long-term results, it is important to target the root cause of the problem and make sure that the entire digestive system is treated instead of just treating constipation.
One of the safest and most effective types of medication to treat the digestive system and the problem of constipation is to opt for homeopathic medicines that help in addressing the root cause of the issue, without causing any harm to the organs of the body, as is done by regular allopathic medicines. Homeopathic medicines also make sure that the patient does not feel drained or drowsy and ensures that no side effects are caused.This means that an active body may be able to respond to the medicines in a more effective manner.
Choosing the right practitioner
The growing popularity of homeopathy as a stream of medicine and treatment has made it possible for patients to have more access to it. However, it is also seen that a huge number of non-reliable practitioners also practice this system of medicine. You must ensure that you go to a qualified homeopathy doctor to get the correct dose and course of treatment.
A number of health problems today are caused by an unhealthy lifestyle. One such condition is a fatty liver or collection of fat in the liver. The buildup of fats in the liver is known as Fatty Liver. The liver processes everything that you eat or drink and filters harmful substances from the blood. If too much fat has accumulated in the liver, this process gets interfered with. These fat cells cause inflammation of the liver tissues which in time can lead to scarring and liver fibrosis. On its own, a fatty liver is relatively harmless, but when it reaches this stage, it can be life threatening.
The reasons for Fatty Liver can be alcoholism, incorrect diet, obesity, diabetes, or even excess use of medication.
If ignored or left untreated, many liver diseases will lead to permanent and irreversible damage to the liver and can be a significant threat to your health. But, there is no standard form of treatment for a fatty liver. If diagnosed in its early stages, treating the underlying cause can stop the progression of the disease and even resolve it. Homeopathy addresses the underlying causes of a disease and hence is an ideal form of treatment for a fatty liver. It can reduce the symptoms of this disease, improve liver functioning and even reverse the condition if treatment is started early.
The Homeopathic medicines, which are made of natural substances, are given to patients after studying the unique symptoms experienced by each individual. Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity by using holistic approach. Homoeopathy is very proficient in managing all the symptoms of Fatty liver disease and furthermore plays a vital role in preventing relapse of the condition.
Some of the most common homeopathic medicines for fatty liver are
Chelidonium: This is often used to treat a fatty liver accompanied by right upper abdominal pain. In such cases, the liver may be enlarged and the patient also usually suffers from constipation or experience nausea and vomiting. The patient will also probably suffer from excessive weakness and have a desire for hot food and drinks.
Lycopodium: A fatty liver accompanied by acidity can be treated with this type of homeopathic medication. In such cases, the patient will also complain of bloating and belching with a burning sensation. These symptoms tend to worsen n the evening and the patient may have an intense craving for sweets and hot drinks.
Phosphorus: This is used to treat cases of fatty acid which triggers regurgitation accompanied by sour belching. In some cases, the patient may also experience pain in the liver and excessive flatulence. Vomiting may also occur along with weakness while passing stool.
Calcarea carb: Obese patients suffering from this condition can be treated with calcarea carb. These people often have a distended abdomen, are lactose intolerant and suffer from chronic constipation. They are also overly sensitive to cold air and sweat excessively from the head.
Nux Vomica: homeopathic remedy for fatty liver with pain in abdomen after eating.
Nux vomica is great for any abdominal problem including fatty liver caused by excessive consumption of alcohol. These patients often suffer from abdominal pain a few hours after eating with sour or bitter tasting belches. They may constantly feel the urge to pass stool but are unable to do so.
Though homeopathic remedies have negligible side effects when taken in low dosages, they should never be self-prescribed. If you suffer from a fatty liver, consult a homeopathic doctor immediately who can diagnose it properly and treat you accordingly.
I am a female and I am 27 years old. A noise comes from m back neck and irritates me is sounds like cold drink bottle when opened. What is the reason.
Am 48 years female having itching all over my body and get red patches from 2 years back. I consult with many doctors they did blood tests all are negative and one more test which I had done before is of allergy test from which I got allergy from many things even after stopping that things there is no cure, I had stop taking that from last 7 to 8 months. Recently I am taking levocet from that I get relief for 2 days again I have to take that medicine. I do not have any medical problem like heart disease, diabetes, or BP. So please suggest something or give any doctor name to whom I can consult with thanks.
I'm experiencing hip joint, knee joint n ankle joint pain on my right side too much and at times I experience the same on the left side too. I don't take any pain killers or I don't apply any pain relief gel, I'm 24 years old pls suggest me the right treatment.
Doctor, I am 35 years old Male, weight 78 kg, After doing exercise I am feeling my hand and leg joints are weak and next day the weakness is making me to avoid exercise. Kindly advice, how can I get strong joints back. Before this I suffered with stress and severe constipation for more than 6 months. Now stress levels are almost normal. Constipation came down and digestion is getting improved.
My mom has piles and she even gets alot of itching around there The problem is that no medicine at all suits her (she has only one kidney) She gets a bad reaction from most of the medicines and they do not suit her, so she even gets blood from her stool when she takes a med which dosent suit her Please advice something well that will not cause any problems and will also cure her please.
The obesity epidemic around the world is getting worse day by day, though people are getting conscious about their health as well and a major portion of the fitness industry has grown around weight loss. It is easier said than done as many people lose their motivation for weight loss somewhere along the journey. There are however, some really easy steps that you can follow to ensure that you achieve your goals without them being too taxing on you.
Let's look at 5 easy ways to lose weight quickly:
1. Take walks, as frequently as possible: Without setting duration, it would be a good idea to incorporate walking into your schedule as often as possible. This will feel like less of a work out, but will still burn off many of the calories. Here are some things you can practically do:
- Take stairs whenever possible
- Do house cleaning chores, such as mopping or cleaning as regularly as possible as these are great calorie burners
- Park your car a little further away and walk to your destination or meetings
- If availing public transport get off a few stops earlier and walk to your destination.
2. Drink water right before meals: This is a great way to reduce portions automatically as drinking water right before a meal will fill up your stomach and result in you feeling not so hungry. Once your meal portions are reduced and continued over a long time this will help you lose weight.
3. Instead of focusing on foods you don't like, increase foods you like in your diet: This is very true of most diets as people tend to start having cravings when they deny themselves of food. Thus it is advisable to slowly change your diet overtime and incorporate healthy options such as certain fruits or low calorie snacks that you like and slowly replace the unhealthy options.
4. Use TV time as a quick exercise opportunity: If you are sitting in front of the TV, you can start a small regimen of doing a few free hand exercises when the commercials come up. Use everyday objects near you as weight or as support platforms to do exercises while you don't have to pay attention to what's going on screen.
5. Remember it is the journey rather than the destination, which matters: Many people tend to get engrossed about the end result and give up midway. You should remember that small things done correctly overtime can help you lose weight quickly and help you keep it off which is equally important.