Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Professor Bhavesh Acharya
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Professor Bhavesh AcharyaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I will say that it was the most different type of consultation I have ever undergone with a doctor in my lifetime. In the first consultation itself, Dr. Bhavesh spent a good over an hour to understand my overall background, my daily lifestyle, and a lot of other issues which did not directly relate to the issue at hand but have an important bearing on it. And this is where I believe homeopathy stands out from other treatments, whereby it does not just treat the symptom; it holistically heals a person and is free from side effects unlike other health treatments. One more thing I will say is that considering the dedicated time he spends with the patients and the benefits one derives out of it, his consultation fee is next to nothing and he should increase it!!
I read about the Professor Bhavesh Acharya on one of the social media platform. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Professor Bhavesh Acharya is quite knowledgeable . We believe in homeopathy so we prefer to visit him for every issue. I feel strange that I am suffering from constipation. The overall atmosphere in the Global Homoeopathy whic is in Mumbai is very soothing. I was suffering from constipation for such a long time. But he made everything good.
dr Professor Bhavesh Acharya of Global Homoeopathy & Esthetiques Clinic in Mumbai gave me a homeopathic treatment for my problem of allergic rhintis.The treatment has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine.he can handle all types of emergency cases.
dr Prof. Bhavesh Acharya is a very good doctor. He gave me a treatment for my problem of anorexia at his clinic Global Homoeopathy & Esthetiques Clinic in Mumbai. I am feeling much better after the treatment now. Thanks to him.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Professor Bhavesh Acharya to be very helpful. Thanks dctr for your advice.
Homeopathy is a branch of traditional medicine that aims to cure diseases and disorders by focusing on causal factors. Homeopathic treatment comes to your aid for all your big and small problems alike. If you are part of the league that suffers from oily skin, homeopathy will be your answer. In most cases, oily skin doesn't lead to severe health issues, but it does cause inconvenience. It makes you feel sticky and smudgy, leading to a loss of confidence.
- Natrum Mur: A good homeopath will administer this medicine only after having inquired a litany of things about your constitution. A homeopathic preparation varies from person to person depending upon the constitution of their body. If you have oily skin, you are prone to pore- clogging, acne, pimples and pockmarks. Natrum Mur efficiently deals with these problems. It helps in removing excess oil from the pores, making your skin glow at the same time. Prescription of this medicine is based on symptoms like inability to cope with difficulties, nervousness, intolerance to heat exposure, and an agitated disposition.
- Psorinum: Your greasy skin often casts a shadow on your natural complexion. Oily skin makes you look exhausted at all times of the day. You can benefit from Psorinum as it deals with the overactive sebaceous glands, cleans the pores of your skin, treats pimples and also fights dark patches. People who sweat profusely and suffer from body odor problems or people susceptible to cold are usually advised to take this medicine.
- Silicea and Kali Bromatum: Excess oil secretion often leads to the development of pus containing acne or pimples. These pimples, when gone, may leave permanent or long lasting marks on your face. Scars and marks further result in pigmentation. Such problems can bear a huge toll on your psychological health, leading you to be overly concerned about the way you look or losing interest in self- appearance. In this regard, Silicea and Kali Bromatum can work wonders for your oily skin and its resultant effects.
- Berberis Aquifolium: No amount of make- up can mar the appeal of clear skin. If you have oily skin, you are likely to face dullness. Since dirt easily settles on a greasy skin, it can make you look darker than usual. Berberis Aquifolium is an unparalleled medication in homeopathy that treats the above conditions without any side effects.
Homeopathy is a method of treatment which is based on the fact that symptoms of a certain disease, if induced in small quantities, may help cure the same disease in a sick person. Cardiological disorders are complications of the heart; they can range from various disorders such as a heart attack to irregular heartbeats.
Homeopathic remedies based on naturally occurring substances are given to the affected person in diluted form. These substances induces symptoms of the disease in small quantities which triggers the body to heal.
This treatment is used to treat symptoms of precordial pain in the body.
Aurum metallicum is used in treating symptoms of weakness in the muscles of the heart.
This treatment is used when a person is having a heart attack.
Spigelia is used in the treatment of irregular heartbeats which may cause sharp pain in the chest.
This treatment is used in treating angina pectoris which is characterized by symptoms of pain caused by decreased blood flow to the heart.
This homeopathic treatment is used in treating coronary insufficiency in people. This disorder causes problems in heartbeats.
This homeopathic treatment is used in treating cardiac muscle failure. This disorder causes palpitation, tightness in the heart muscles and a suffocating sensation.
This treatment is effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy which causes the heart muscle to thicken, resulting in size reduction of the ventricles. This treatment is very effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy that results after rheumatism.
This homeopathic treatment is prescribed to treat symptoms of plaque buildup in the artery and hypertension.
The disruption of the normal female cycles of menstruation and ovulation after the age of 45 and the loss of her ability to conceive naturally is known as menopause. The associated symptoms of menopause are heat flushes, insomnia, weight gain, depression, nausea and fatigue. While hormone replacement therapy is the most common procedure to provide relief from menopausal symptoms, natural homeopathic remedies can also be used for the same. These remedies are completely safe as opposed to hormone replacement therapy which has a number of side effects.
1.A balanced diet which provides you with optimal nutrition can be helpful in treating menopausal symptoms. When you get enough vitamins and minerals, the physical discomfort caused by the symptoms can be reduced greatly.
2.Phosphorus can help with migraines, extreme sweating, numb hands, fast pulse, memory problems and dry and itchy skin. Foods high in phosphorus content are meat, fish, cheese, nuts and seeds of pumpkins, sunflowers etc.
3.Excessive deposition of fat can interfere with the hormonal cycles and cause imbalances in the level of estrogen and progesterone. So, regular yoga and exercise can be helpful.
6.Aurum metallicum is used to get the tissues and organs to function normally again and control feelings of anxiety and claustrophobia.
7.Aconitum napellus (wolf's bane) is a flowering plant and its extracts can reduce panic attacks, heat flushes, over excitability and depressive symptoms.
11.Natrum muriaticum, in small amounts, helps to reduce stress. Stress can cause problems in thyroid function, cognitive functioning, digestive system functioning and it can elevate blood pressure levels rapidly.
Homeopathy follows individualistic approach, hence, consulting a homeopathy doctor before strating any medicine is highly recommended.
For many years we've been advised to be careful with the amount of salt we add to food. Even if your blood pressure is normal, it is important to take steps to keep salt intake low.
Our body does need small amounts of salt; however the salt naturally occurring in foods is sufficient to meet needs. Eating too much salt can raise blood pressure, a leading risk factor for heart disease and stroke which are the two largest causes of dead.
Salt and your health
High salt intake impacts the body and your health in many ways and is linked to conditions other than high blood pressure such as:
Lifestyle changes can help. Reducing your salt intake is among the winning strategies for a healthier lifestyle:
- Maintain the ideal body weight.
- Reduce your weight if obese or overweight.
- Eat a healthy diet, which includes more fruits, vegetables, lean protein, low fat dairy products, less saturated and total fat.
- Exercise daily and stay active.
- Sleep well.
- Easiest ways to reduce the need for added salt is by using spices, dried and fresh herbs, garlic, ginger), etc. From black pepper, cinnamon, and turmeric to fresh basil, chili peppers, and lemon juice, these flavor enhancers can satisfy your taste buds with less sodium.
- Eat potassium food in diet if suffering from blood pressure which will help you lower your blood pressure. Good sources: potatoes, cantaloupe, bananas, spinach, watermelon, coconut water, etc.
- Avoid stress. Stress does elevate your blood pressure and for those suffering from hypertension, stress can also cause some kind of cardiovascular damage. Try yoga.
- Limit the salt intake and use herbs and spices instead of salt for cooking.
- Break the habit of automatically reaching for your salt shaker.
- Avoid eating salty nuts, chips, waffles, papads & pickles.
- Check salt content on food labels before buying any product.
- Avoid eating salty, sugary, processed, fried and junk food.
- Avoid drinking aerated drinks & alcohol.
- Quite smoking.
Stress is the physical or emotional response of the body to an internal or external stimulus that upsets the equilibrium of the body. The contemporary lifestyle causes a lot of stress which may have adverse impacts on your health. The stress hormones which are secreted in animals only during starvation, childbirth or torture are secreted in human beings all the time.
Natural remedies like homeopathy can be used to combat stress without harmful side effects. Since stress is responsible for several health problems and homeopathy aims at eliminating the root cause of said disorders, these remedies can cure a lot of stress-related problems too. The common homeopathic medicines used to deal with stress are:
1.Arsenicum album is beneficial for people who are anxious, fastidious, nervous or excessively critical. It is also used for patients who exhibit tendencies of paranoia, such as arriving hours early for an appointment out of an irrational fear of being late.
2.Calcarea carbonica is the appropriate remedy for work-related stress or burnout. Often, people feel an intense amount of pressure at their workplaces because they feel they are constantly being watched and evaluated, are afraid of making even minor mistakes or have strict deadlines to meet.
3.Gelsemium is an immediate solution to anxiety and apprehension caused by an upcoming event such as a performance, an interview or a test. Gelsemium can relieve symptoms like short-term paralysis, increased pulse rate, dizziness, nausea and indigestion.
4.Argenticum nitrum is useful for nervous fits and impulses caused by suggestibility and extreme mental exertion.
6.Kali phosphoricum can provide relief from exhaustion due to over work or prolonged illness. The patient becomes over-sensitive, anxious and feels unable to cope with stress.
8.Pulsatillais is the remedy for mild or violent mood swings caused by stress. The patient may alternate between over-excitement and depression within a very short period of time.
9.Sepia is the homeopathic medicine that is used to treat patients of stress who have developed cognitive defects and memory problems.
Infection is generally understood as the invasion into the body tissues of an organism by certain foreign bodies such as bacteria, parasite, and virus. They are transmissible diseases and can be transmitted from one person to the other via sneezing, coughing or physical contact. They can be mild, moderate or severe.
* They can be acute, that is, can last for a short time, or chronic that lasts for a long time, or a latent infection that may not cause any symptoms at first but reactivates and resurfaces over a period of time.
* Although each infection has its own distinct symptom. Generally, these symptoms include fever, swelling, redness, inflammation, burning, cough, diarrhea, fatigue, muscular pain, nausea, vomiting, rapid pulse or rapid breathing.
* If the patient has a severe headache, difficulty in breathing, painful swelling, and unexplained prolonged fever or a cough, he or she should immediately consult a doctor.
Conventional drugs that are given to treat infections like antibiotics, antiviral, antihistamines and steroids have many side effects on the human body . They, on one hand hampers the digestive power of the system, and on the other hand lower the immunity power of the body. In the long run, these medicines can have adverse effects on the body. Though conventional drugs suppress the disease for some time, the disease tends to resurface in future.
However, Homeopathy has been found to be a great success in treating both acute and chronic infections. The best part is that, there is no side effect.
Homeopathy also boosts our immune system so that the body naturally develops the strength to fight against infections in future, when foreign bodies invade. Homeopathic medicines have also proved to be effective as preventive measures against infections.
1. Throat infections - Belladonna, Lachesis, Lycopodium, Phytolacca, and Mercurius are most commonly administered to cure throat infections.
2. Skin infection - Common homeopathic remedies are Sulphur, Calendula, Hypericum, Silica, and Hepar sulfuris.
3. Bladder infection - Berberis, Chimaphila, Hydrastis, Apis, Cantharis, and sarsaparilla are commonly prescribed.
4. Stomach infection - Arsenic album, Nux vomica, Carbo veg, Lycopodium, and Pulsatilla are commonly recommended.
5. Sinus infection - Kali bichromicum, Pulsatilla, Mercurius, Natrum muriaticum, and Allium cepa work well in cases of sinus infections.
Most of the Homeopathy medicines are prescribed on the basis of symptoms observed. So, Homeopathic medicines are prescribed even before the definitive diagnosis is made. Thus, the time saved prevents the infection from spreading, and the patient is automatically cured rapidly.
Detoxification is a physiological and medical process of blood cleansing by removing impurities from the blood. It is a means of cleaning and nourishing the body from inside and it is done at least once in a year. It includes one or more of the following: dieting, fasting, colon cleansing, removal of dental fillings or cutting out specific foods from your diet.
Benefits of detoxifying your body
1. Gets rid of excess waste
2. Boosts up your energy
3.Strengthens your immune system
4.Improves your respiration process
6.Provides anti-aging benefits
Majority of the detoxification of your body is carried out by these 4 systems; Digestive, Respiratory, Urinary and Dermal. Any disturbance in these 4 systems results in accumulation of toxins in your body and may cause serious medical illnesses.
Homeopathy approach helps in maintaining the proper functioning and balance of the 4 systems. It is a gentle, natural and one of the safest ways of removing toxins.
It acts as a stimulator of liver, gall bladder and kidneys. It is best suited for people who face rapid change of symptoms, pain all over the body, repeated diarrhea and stone in the kidney.
It is a reliable liver and gall bladder drainer. It supports liver in removing toxin from your body due to heavy usage of drugs and antibiotics.
It is an effective detoxification remedy for people exposed to respiratory issues with allergies.
It acts as an intestine and liver stimulator. It is mostly used for symptoms linked with a sedentary lifestyle and excessive consumption of alcohol, drugs, caffeine, and tobacco.
It is used by people having stomach and digestion issues.
It detoxifies your body by purifying the blood and leading to enhanced functioning of the liver.
It is an effective urinary antiseptic that supports the functioning of kidneys and reproductive system.
It is used for skin draining purpose.
It is used for detoxification of the rectum.
Apart from the homeopathy remedies, other self care measures such as drinking lots of water, healthy eating, exercising regularly, minimizing stress and avoiding alcohol and drugs can help in detoxifying.
Parents today are more concerned about their child's healthy diet and hygiene compared to earlier days. They are more inclined towards quality when it comes to providing medical assistance to their children. They are also now well aware of the side effects of conventional drugs and are keener towards trying alternative treatments which come with no side effects. Studies prove that conventional drugs suppress diseases and antibiotics hamper digestion. But homeopathy on the other hand, offers natural remedies, which are safe, and has a long-lasting effect by boosting your body's immunity.
Below are some of the conditions in which homeopathy works wonders with the kids:
2. Chronic diseases like eczema and allergies are cured completely and never recur when treated with homeopathy. In both the above cases, homeopathy works miraculously. Alongside the healing process, it boosts the child's self-defense mechanisms to fight against diseases. While antibiotics may be too harsh for the child's body, homeopathy is a safer option since it does not have any side-effects.
Homeopathy is also effective in treating colic, ear ache and reduces pain and discomforts. Some of the common problems of children where homeopathy works well are fever, teething, vomiting, diarrhea, dysentery, kidney diseases, infant colic, jaundice, eczema, convulsions, ear infection, fungal infections, warts, thyroid problems, and growth related problems.
- You can take help of homeopathy treatment if the child is cranky or restless, and it is very beneficial even in case of hyperactive children.
- It is also effective in increasing concentration.
- Homeopathy works perfectly for specially challenged children as well.
- One of the plus points with homeopathic medicine is that it is easy to administer given their light doses and consumable taste.
- In addition, injections are not required. Furthermore, homeopathic treatment helps in all stages of childhood.
Homeopathy is a holistic system of medicine. It works on improving immunity rather than only curing the disease. Thus, it is very important to complete courses in homeopathy medication. Even though handy, homeopathy does not allow self-medication. It is always advisable to seek a doctor's help.
Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a hormonal disorder common among women of reproductive age. Infertility, obesity, acne, facial hair and insulin resistance are some common problem found in women with PCOS.
In today's fast-paced life work-life balance has gone for a complete toss. Stress has become an integral part of life, healthy food eludes us and exercise? - it's a complete ''NO''. To add to this are our vices - smoking, drinking, and irregular sleeping habits. This has lead to a lot of chemical and hormonal imbalance in our body leading to increasing in cases of infertility.
Homeopathic treatment for PCOS is very effective in balancing the hormones and thereby a normal menstrual cycle in the most natural way.
Homeopathic treatment for PCOS is a much safer and better mode of treatment and does not cause any unwanted side effects and takes care of the problems. They help to achieve complete hormonal harmony within our body aiding natural conception, healthy growth of the baby and normal delivery.
Lifestyle management, exercise, and a healthy diet play a vital role in the treatment if PCOS.
Impetigo is one of the most contagious skin infections that affects young children and in rare cases, adults. This rash can usually be seen on the face, neck and hands of children between the ages of 2 and 6 and in the groin area in the case of diaper wearing infants. This infection is not life threatening and is usually resolved within two or three weeks.
Homeopathy can be easily used to treat this condition. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that has negligible side effects. This makes it an ideal form of treatment for infections that affect children. However, before any form of homeopathic medication can be prescribed for impetigo, it is essential to understand the causes and symptoms of this disease.
This condition can be triggered by the effects of two types of bacteria; bacteria-strep (streptococcus pyogenes) and staph (staphylococcus aureus). This is important to note as the form of treatment depends on the type of bacteria that triggered the condition. In most cases, bacteria infects the body through an open wound or irritated skin that has been affected by eczema, insect bites etc. Bacteria can also affect the skin under a child’s nose that is raw due to a cold or allergies. However, sometimes, it can also affect healthy skin.
The infection can spread from one child to another through close contact or by sharing clothing, towels, sheets, toys etc. This puts children attending day care at a high risk of contacting this infection. Other factors that can raise the risk of suffering from impetigo are diabetes, poor hygiene, dermatitis, warm and humid weather and low immunity. Children who participate in contact sports such as football are also at a high risk of contacting this infection.
Open sores are the most noticeable symptom of this condition. These sores begin as small red spots on the skin that may be as small as a pimple or as large as a coin. With time, they gradually develop into fluid filled blisters. These blisters either burst on their own to form open sores or are created when children scratch them. Once open, these sores ooze for a few days before forming a yellowish crust.
Though these sores are not painful, they are very itchy. By scratching the sores, they can spread form one part of the body to another and increase in size. The longer this disease is left untreated, the higher the chances of scarring and hence it is essential to consult a doctor as soon as you start noticing any of its symptoms.