Lifestyle changes along with homeopathy to help you treat diabetes
I am Dr. Prabha Acharya from Global Homeopathy practicing from last twenty-five years, Majorally dealing with hormonal disturbances and to talk to you about role of homeopathy in diabetes a patient came to me saying, doctor, I have been diagnosed with diabetes though it doesn't run in my family and jokingly live life actually no one runs in your family then life is not over. With diabetes it's but the beginning of discipline and who shall outlive others and make the excellent state of health.
At global homeopathy diabetes is treated holistically prevention and treatment includes healthy diet physical exercise and maintenance of health body weight along with heavy mind. At global homeopathy we help in to attain it for a detailed case taking homeopathy. Prescription along with cause dietary modifications and weight management by our in-house dietitian was a long play. Homeopathy helps at various levels. All borderline cases are completely treated with homeopathy alone. Often patients coming to us are already on insulin or hold oral hypoglycemic drugs. ln such cases we advise to continue the conventional medications and start from Homeopathy simultaneously over miles as blood sugar levels should consistent control. We reduce the dose of insulin or oral hypoglycemic drugs in consultation with diagnotologist till they can take them of preventing and most importantly homeopathy aids in preventing complications.
Homeopathy prescription takes into account not only medical history but family history past history physical and psychological characteristics of the patient this helps to find the calls precipitating factors and healthy treat tendencies in case of diabetes. So, friends homeopathy medicines healthy diet exercise and a positive state of mind is complete cure to that you may have diabetes don't let diabetes have you.
Thank you so Friends you can contact me for further information through lybrate.com. Thank you once again.read more
PCOS a common problem with women of present generation can be very well treated with Homeopathy
I am Dr. Prabha Acharya from Global Homeopathy practicing since last 25 years majorly dealing with hormonal disturbances, today I should talk to you about the role of Homeopathy in PCOS that is a Polycystic ovarian syndrome.
A patient named Dipa came to me in a very very frustrated and disturbed state of mind and said “doctor I am gaining weight for no reason see my skin, I just don't want to look in the mirror” to which I said “Dipa this is not your story alone, many females are suffering from PCOS but you need not worry because Homeopathy has a complete cure to it.”
In today's fast paced life adds stress at different levels which are the major causes of PCOS. Be it broken relationship or anger or disappointment or career problems or financial responsibilities all at times add to anxiety, due to this there has been a rise in the number of cases of PCOS.In the past 5 years, hormonal imbalance is triggered by stress which causes irregular menses, acne, pigmentation around mouth and underarms, excess of facial hair growth and undue hair loss, even causing obesity and infertility at times. I know the above symptoms look scary but trust me there are a cure and a complete return journey.There are a number of such PCOS cases in girls and women who have not been able to conceive, I tell every mother who accompanies her daughter that don't worry you will surely get to be a good mum.
Well how do we go around it? Homeopathic medicines are prescribed after a detailed case study of mind and body, then begins the journey to cure.Our in-house dietitian helps in a proper diet program not just for weight loss but for getting your skin and hair health back too. Everyone suffering from PCOS does not suffer from all symptoms some may have a chronic acne problem, some may have only irregular periods and so on. So treatment continuous and those with irregular menses find that their periods are getting regular. Those with acne see that their breakouts are reducing and their skin is clearing off and simultaneously hair fall as well reduces.At our Centre we give complete and Holistic treatment the course may vary from 3 to 6 months depending on the individual. Case sonography will show the results.
Friends never let go of the dream of being beautiful, let's walk the journey thank you for further information you can contact me through lybrate.read more
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prabha Acharya
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prabha AcharyaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr Prabha Acharya is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. The waiting area in the Global Homoeopathy & Esthetiques Clinic is very comfortable for elderly patients. Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before. I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised the female hair loss is something else. In the very first sitting, Prabha Acharya clearly told me the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future. All the staff members were very helpful.
It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my acidity.I remember, I read an article about dr Prabha Acharya in the paper and made contact.I have had this problem from quite some time.Not only she is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor.I feel so great after the completion of treatment.Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant at her clinic Global Homoeopathy & Esthetiques Clinic in Mumbai.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my headaches. I chose to consult Dr Prabha Acharya. My previous experiences were not so good, but Prabha Acharya has completely changed my opinion as she is very helpful and humble. In order to diagnose my problem completely she asked me a number of questions.The friendliness of staff is the best in the Global Homoeopathy & Esthetiques Clinic.pe.
My child was suffering from Colic. the problem was increasing day by day. Then my boss referred me dr Prabha Acharya who is extremely a good doctor. I wanted to consult some homeopathy doctor and thats what I did. dr prabha Acharya is a quite knowledgeable and a well known doctor in Mharashtra. I appreciate the way She treated my child's issue.
my back pain as increasing day by day.then i decided to take a treatment with dr Prabha Acharya for it. i must say that I am so much benefitted with her treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. thanks to her. i consulted her at Global Homoeopathy & Esthetiques Clinic in Mumbai
Students of all age groups do undergo exam anxiety and have ‘exam phobia’ when it’s around the corner. Some do take it easy while some cannot.
- Pressure of parents on children for good grades.
- Low self-esteem or confidence in a child.
- Poor scores in previous exams.
- Lack of revisions and preparations for the exams.
- Competition from peers, etc.
Exam Phobia Management Tips:
- Manage your time properly. Start planning it well before the exams begin. Don’t leave revision to the last minute.
- Always ask for help if there are things you don't understand, and especially if you are feeling, stressed out.
- Prepare everything the night before, check that you have packed your bag with everything you will need - extra pens, water, tissues and so on. On the morning of the exam, tension can make you forget something important.
- Think positive and stay focused.
- Eat light meals during the exam as you should feel light and not heavy during writing for the exam. Avoid all oily and fried food. Hence avoid all junk, sugary and processed food.
- Eat proper meals regularly. Do not skip any meal or breakfast during exam time. Skipping doesn’t solve any problem. In fact, skipping meals is going to deprive your brain of vital nutrients. Hence, you need to take a proper intake of all required nutrients which will help you to focus well in exams.
- Instead of waiting until the last minute, start studying as soon as a test is scheduled.
- Take breaks while studying for 10mins every 2 hourly. This will rest your brain and you can come back to your studies refreshed and ready to continue.
- Make sure you are able to shell out some time for exercise, aerobics, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming, dancing - anything to get rid of the stress in your body.
- Sleep well. Sleep deprivation is another cause of anxiety. Sleep for at least 8 hourly at night. This will ensure that your brain has been properly rested and you can start studying with a fresh mind.
- Tips for parents: Parents could play a vital role by showing a lot of faith and confidence in their youngsters. Supporting your child plays a major role in helping your child overcome the exam fear and never compare his achievements with others; this will hurt a child's self-esteem.
After the exam, don’t worry too much about the results. Be positive and hope for the best. Remember that it is just an exam, not the end of the world. Learn from your mistakes and make sure that you don’t repeat them ahead.
Regular physical activity is one of the most important things you can do for your health. Physically active people more likely to have mature brains, compared to those who are lazy. Well, Laziness is not a personality disorder. It's just a habit. Lazy thinking and lazy behavior, like any other habits, can be broken. Laziness isn't something we're born with. It's a behavior we learned along the way.
To become mentally tough, we need to overcome obstacles such as the bad habits we've learned that are keeping us from achieving our goals.
What are the health benefits of exercise?
- Regular exercise and physical activity, helps you control your weight. Along with diet, exercise plays an important role in controlling your weight and preventing obesity.
- Reduce your risk of heart diseases. Exercise strengthens your heart and improves your circulation. The increased blood flow raises the oxygen levels in your body. This helps lower your risk of heart diseases such as high cholesterol, coronary artery disease, and heart attack. Regular exercise can also lower your blood pressure and triglyceride levels.
- Exercise helps you to lower your blood sugar level and help your insulin work better. This can cut down your risk for metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes. And if you already have one of those diseases, exercise can help you to manage it.
- Exercise may make it easier to quit smoking by reducing your cravings and withdrawal symptoms. It can also help limit the weight you might gain when you stop smoking.
- While exercising, your body releases chemicals that can improve your mood and make you feel more relaxed. This can help you deal with stress and reduce your risk of depression.
- Help keep your thinking, learning, and judgment skills sharp as you age. Exercise stimulates your body to release proteins and other chemicals that improve the structure and function of your brain.
- Regular exercise can help kids and teens build strong bones. Later in life, it can also slow the loss of bone density that comes with age. Doing muscle-strengthening activities can help you increase or maintain your muscle mass and strength.
- Engaging in regular physical activity can increase your energy levels. This is true even in people with persistent fatigue and those suffering from serious illnesses.
- Reduce your risk of some cancers, including colon, breast, uterine, and lung cancer.
- Improve your sleep. Exercise can help you to fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
- Improve your sexual health. Regular exercise may lower the risk of erectile dysfunction in men. In women, exercise may increase sexual arousal.
- Increase your chances of living longer. Studies show that physical activity can reduce your risk of dying early from the leading causes of death.
- Moderate exercise can provide antioxidant protection and promote blood flow, which can protect your skin and delay signs of aging, etc.
Hence, exercise offers incredible benefits that can improve nearly every aspect of your health from the inside out.
If your resolution is to take better care of yourself and get healthy, you will have a much better year if your resolution sticks.
Tips to help you get started:
- Be realistic. For instance, resolving to NEVER eat your favorite food again is setting you up to fail. Instead, strive for a goal that is attainable, such as avoiding it more often than you do now.
- Plan. Decide how you will deal with the temptation to skip that exercise class or have that piece of cake. This could include calling on a friend for help, practicing positive thinking and self-talk, or reminding yourself how your “bad” will affect your goal.
- Instead of keeping your resolution a secret, do tell your friends and family members who will be there to support your resolve to change yourself for the better or improve your health.
- Reward yourself. Its doesn't have to be high calorie food. If you have been sticking to your promise to eat better, for example, reward yourself with new fitness clothing or by going to a movie with a friend.
- Most importantly to stay happy and healthy, you must stay fit and this requires integrating a healthy diet, regular exercise, and a positive attitude. Enter the New Year with the resolution to start start staying active therefore exercise daily, eat lots of fruits and vegetables for fiber, antioxidant, vitamins and minerals requirement, eat healthy fats i.e. omega-3 like flax seeds, walnuts, olive oil etc, choose whole-grains instead of simple carbs, and choose low-fat dairy products and most importantly drink lots of water. Ditch most the unhealthy habits like drinking alcohol, smoking, eating junk, processed, sugary food.
- Stick to it. It won’t happen overnight, so be persistent and patient!
A happy gut starts with a healthy diet. A balanced diet can help to prevent or manage gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), fatigue, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), chronic constipation, cardiac disease, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, migraines, leaky gut syndrome and more.
Here are some basic ways to take care of your gut:
- Drink plenty of water and stay well hydrated.
- Eat high-fibre foods, like fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.
- Include probiotics in diet, eat fermented foods such as yogurt, kefir, sauerkraut, etc.
- Focus your diet on vegetables, fruits, lean proteins and low fat dairy products.
- Exercise daily. Incorporating physical activity into your daily life improves fitness, as well as contributes to microbiota balance.
- Manage your stress. Try Yoga.
- Avoid processed, fried, junk and refined food.
- Skip the bad habits: smoking, excessive caffeine, and alcohol.
Your body needs the right nutrients to fight off damage, and your skin is no different. Nutrients help the cells replicate and have more energy. Processed foods, stress, toxins and low-nutrient diets will accelerate aging.
Protecting yourself from harmful chemicals while getting enough sleep, relaxation and exercise will all help you maintain a healthy glow.
There's no doubt about it, glowing skin is the number one priority on everyone's beauty to-do list. Tips for to keep our skin more beautiful and healthy:
- Drink plenty of water.Even with a small amount of dehydration, your body functions in a less optimal way. The instant you're dehydrated, it will take a toll on your skin, causing it to look dull, flaky, saggy and loose.
- Eat foods with antioxidants. Antioxidants are the best resources your body has to fight disease and aging by reducing damage and inflammation. Inflammation is a leading cause of wrinkle formation. Some of the best sources of antioxidants include:Blueberries, Pomegranates, Raspberries, Nuts, Seeds, Organic green tea, etc. Therefore, have a rainbow-colored plate of food.
- Limit your sun exposure. Small amounts of daily sun produce vitamin D and are beneficial, but too much sun will damage your skin. Don’t forget to wear your sunglasses, and use sunscreen every 3 hourly before stepping out of your house.
- Opt for natural skin products. Many skincare products contain harsh chemicals.
- Before touching or washing your face, clean your hands so that no germs or dirt is transferred from your hand to your face. Follow a good hygienic face-wash practice in the morning and at night. This helps in restraining the growth of bacteria and getting healthy skin.
- Change your pillow-cover at least once a week. The oil, germs and dirt stick onto your pillow when you sleep and this in turn gets onto your face every time you sleep, which can be a major cause for acne breakouts.
- Pull your hair back while you sleep. Wear a headband or make a ponytail to keep back your hair. Avoid your hair touching your face while sleeping at night.
- Wash your makeup brushes weekly. They can carry terrible bacteria·
- A diet rich in vitamin C leads to fewer wrinkles. Researchers have found that skin exposed to vitamin C for long periods of time can produce up to eight times more collagen! Sources: lime, citrus fruits, etc.
- Eat healthy fats.Incorporating foods such as avocados, olive oil, flax seeds, nuts and fish into your diet is important. The fatty acids are crucial for your skin to look youthful.
- Avoid sugary, refined, salty, processed and fried food. It leads to damaged collagen and elastin, which cause wrinkles.
- Reduce your stress. High levels of stress will compromise your skin. Consider yoga or meditating.
- Sleep well. You skin rejuvenates and repairs itself mostly while you are asleep.
- Exercise daily. It increases the circulation of oxygen and nutrients and releases toxins through sweat, which leads to clearer, firmer skin. Remember to smile. It’s the best exercise for your face.
If you follow these guidelines your skin will remain vibrant and youthful and you would be blessed with beautiful skin always
When you smoke, so does your baby. If your health isn't enough to make you quit smoking, then the health of your baby should be. Smoking during pregnancy affects you and your baby's health before, during, and after your baby is born.
When you smoke you inhale poisons such as nicotine, lead, arsenic and carbon monoxide. These poisons get into the placenta, which is the tissue that connects you to your baby and sends oxygen and nutrients and eliminates wastes. Smoking significantly increases the risk of pregnancy complications, some of which can be fatal for the mother or the baby. Dangers of Smoking While Pregnant: miscarriage and stillbirth, preterm birth, low birth weight, birth defects, etc.
If you are thinking about quitting, be prepared.
1. Make a list of all the reasons and benefits of quitting. Some benefits for your baby for example, lowers the risk of your baby having health problems, etc. and some benefits for you like lowers the risk of future health problems such as heart disease, cancer, and lung problems, etc.
2. Change your daily habits. E.g. Instead of smoking when you read start drinking milk shake or eating a small healthy snack.
3. Have a strong support system. Trying to quit smoking is hard, and having a friend or family member to call when you are on the verge of taking a smoke can really help make a difference. It is also helpful if you are around others who do not smoke.
5. When you feel an urge to smoke, simply look at the list you wrote of reasons to quit.
5. Keep mints or gum (preferably sugarless) on hand for those times when you get the urge to smoke.
6. Stay active to keep your mind off smoking and help relieve tension: take a walk, exercise, read a book, or try a new hobby.
Are you dealing with the devastating and frustrating symptoms of PCOS? Let it be irregular or missed periods, extra hair growth on the face and tummy, weight gain, acne and problems in getting pregnant.
Women with PCOS typically have multiple cysts in their ovaries, caused by an overproduction of hormones called androgens. Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a condition that prevents the ovaries from working properly. PCOS is also a huge red flag for the beginning of type 2 diabetes.
Many women have given up hope of starting a family…ever! Don’t let this be you. You can do something right now because you have all the power to take charge of your health to start a family.
Well for some women, gaining a lot of weight can affect their hormones. In turn, losing weight, if you’re obese or overweight, may help get your hormones back to normal levels.Losing 10% of your body weight may help your menstrual cycle become more predictable. This should help you get pregnant.
Hence, Weight loss prior to conception improves live birth rate in obese women with or without PCOS In general, living a healthier lifestyle with a better diet, regular exercise, no smoking, less stress, and control of diabetes and other medical conditions prescribed by your doctor should improve your fertility odds.To lose weight on a PCOS diet, re-frame your thinking to eating to live, not living to eat. Few Tips:
- Drink plenty of water and keep yourself well hydrated.
- Eat foods low on the glycemic index. Low glycemic index foods are carbohydrates that break down slowly in the body, and don’t cause such a dramatic spike and then drop in insulin levels. Eat oats, brans, whole grains, broccoli, apples, etc. Avoid foods that have a high glycemic index such as sugary and starchy foods such as: pancakes, syrups, sugar, jams, scones, white bread products, pasta, etc.
- Eat more of fruits and vegetables for good fiber intake. Fiber helps is by promoting healthy estrogen metabolism which aids in the reduction of elevated levels of androgens. E.g. whole grains, apples (with skin), green leafy vegetables, etc.
- Eat small frequent meal in a day and avoid skipping any meal and specially the 1st meal of the day i.e. breakfast.
- Include lean protein in your diet. E.g. lean chicken, fish, egg, nuts, legumes, pulses, low fat dairy products, skimmed milk, etc.
- Eat healthy Omega-3 fats in diet. Sources: fatty fish, olive oil, walnuts, flax seeds, etc. And avoid the food that are high in saturated fat, such as meats, cheeses, and fried foods.
- Get some sun raise for 10-15mins for your Vitamin D requirement. Good food sources of vitamin D are cod liver oil, eggs, salmon, etc.
- Exercise daily. Exercise plays a role by helping a woman lose weight and keep it off, which helps regulate her hormones and increase her chances of ovulation. Walking is a great exercise that most people can do.
- Distress yourself. Try yoga.
- Avoid drinking aerated drinks.
- Avoid processed, junk food.
- Quite smoking and alcohol.
- Regular visit to doctor for follow up.
Stick to your plan; believe in yourself, only you have the ability to change your circumstances!
Snoring can frustrate the people who share your home and it likely leaves you feeling tired in the morning.
Snoring is when you sleep, the muscles of your throat relax, your tongue falls backward, and your throat becomes narrow and "floppy." As you breathe, the walls of the throat begin to vibrate - generally when you breathe in, but also, to a lesser extent, when you breathe out. These vibrations lead to the characteristic sound of snoring.
Causes of snoring: age, being overweight or obese, drinking too much alcohol, blocked nasal passage, etc.
It’s not a condition to ignore. Reasons to take snoring seriously:
· Leads to poor night sleep.
· You may not realize how disruptive your snoring is, but it may have a serious impact on your spouse.
· Snoring can also cause you to have a dry mouth or sore or irritated throat when you wake up.
· Snoring leads to feeling of tiredness all the time, less focused, etc.
Tips you can follow which will help you to prevent it:
- Change Your Sleep Position. Lying on your back at night causes your tongue and soft palate to collapse back into your airways causing you to snore. Hence, try to sleep on your side rather than your back.
- Go to bed at the same time every night and get plenty of sleep. Regular sleep patterns help you sleep better, and more restful sleep may reduce snoring.
- Elevate your head with pillows to improve airflow through your nasal passages and to help you breathe easier.
- Keep your nose clear, so that you breathe in through your nose rather than your mouth.
- Sinus can be one of the causes for snoring so including Vitamin C in diet for immune system. E.g.papaya, bell peppers, broccoli, pineapple, etc.
- If overweight or obese then reduce your weight.
- Drink plenty of water. Stay well hydrated.
- Eat healthy like complex carbs (whole grains,oats, etc), lean protein (lean chicken, fish, etc) and healthy fats like Omega-3 (fish, flax seeds, olive oil, etc).
- Exercise daily. Yes it helps to reduce snoring.
- Avoid eating heavy meals just before bedtime.
- Avoid saturated fats in diet like red met, mayonnaise,etc.
- Avoid drinking alcohol as they relax the muscles in the throat and interfere with breathing.
- Quite smoking.
- Talk to your doctor about your problem.
Today is a very precious day as Lord Krishna was born. He was born to fight against sins and he was born to serve and make us trust in God.
Janmashtami is celebrated in most parts of the country as well as abroad with great devotion, joy, and enthusiasm. And Dahi Handi is celebrated to mimic the stealing of butter by Lord Krishna. Dahi Handi celebration encourages working in a team, thus signifies the importance of team work.
The main significance of Janmashtami is to encourage goodwill and to discourage bad will.
May Lord Krishna come to your house and take away all your Makhan, Mishri with all Your Worries and Sorrows.
Wish you all a very Happy Janmashtami!
GLOBAL HOMEOPATHY & ESTHETIQUES wishes you Happy Independence Day..!
Today we enjoy freedom because of great men like Mahatma Gandhi, Bhagat Singh and many more who helped INDIA become an independent country on 15th August 1947. Salute to the Great Souls.
Our Indian Flag symbolises unity inspite of different faiths and religions. May the Indian tricolor always fly high.
One flag, one country.......we stand together in UNITY.............Jai Hind..!