Lifestyle changes along with homeopathy to help you treat diabetes
I am Dr. Prabha Acharya from Global Homeopathy practicing from last twenty-five years, Majorally dealing with hormonal disturbances and to talk to you about role of homeopathy in diabetes a patient came to me saying, doctor, I have been diagnosed with diabetes though it doesn't run in my family and jokingly live life actually no one runs in your family then life is not over. With diabetes it's but the beginning of discipline and who shall outlive others and make the excellent state of health.
At global homeopathy diabetes is treated holistically prevention and treatment includes healthy diet physical exercise and maintenance of health body weight along with heavy mind. At global homeopathy we help in to attain it for a detailed case taking homeopathy. Prescription along with cause dietary modifications and weight management by our in-house dietitian was a long play. Homeopathy helps at various levels. All borderline cases are completely treated with homeopathy alone. Often patients coming to us are already on insulin or hold oral hypoglycemic drugs. ln such cases we advise to continue the conventional medications and start from Homeopathy simultaneously over miles as blood sugar levels should consistent control. We reduce the dose of insulin or oral hypoglycemic drugs in consultation with diagnotologist till they can take them of preventing and most importantly homeopathy aids in preventing complications.
Homeopathy prescription takes into account not only medical history but family history past history physical and psychological characteristics of the patient this helps to find the calls precipitating factors and healthy treat tendencies in case of diabetes. So, friends homeopathy medicines healthy diet exercise and a positive state of mind is complete cure to that you may have diabetes don't let diabetes have you.
Thank you so Friends you can contact me for further information through lybrate.com. Thank you once again.read more
PCOS a common problem with women of present generation can be very well treated with Homeopathy
I am Dr. Prabha Acharya from Global Homeopathy practicing since last 25 years majorly dealing with hormonal disturbances, today I should talk to you about the role of Homeopathy in PCOS that is a Polycystic ovarian syndrome.
A patient named Dipa came to me in a very very frustrated and disturbed state of mind and said “doctor I am gaining weight for no reason see my skin, I just don't want to look in the mirror” to which I said “Dipa this is not your story alone, many females are suffering from PCOS but you need not worry because Homeopathy has a complete cure to it.”
In today's fast paced life adds stress at different levels which are the major causes of PCOS. Be it broken relationship or anger or disappointment or career problems or financial responsibilities all at times add to anxiety, due to this there has been a rise in the number of cases of PCOS.In the past 5 years, hormonal imbalance is triggered by stress which causes irregular menses, acne, pigmentation around mouth and underarms, excess of facial hair growth and undue hair loss, even causing obesity and infertility at times. I know the above symptoms look scary but trust me there are a cure and a complete return journey.There are a number of such PCOS cases in girls and women who have not been able to conceive, I tell every mother who accompanies her daughter that don't worry you will surely get to be a good mum.
Well how do we go around it? Homeopathic medicines are prescribed after a detailed case study of mind and body, then begins the journey to cure.Our in-house dietitian helps in a proper diet program not just for weight loss but for getting your skin and hair health back too. Everyone suffering from PCOS does not suffer from all symptoms some may have a chronic acne problem, some may have only irregular periods and so on. So treatment continuous and those with irregular menses find that their periods are getting regular. Those with acne see that their breakouts are reducing and their skin is clearing off and simultaneously hair fall as well reduces.At our Centre we give complete and Holistic treatment the course may vary from 3 to 6 months depending on the individual. Case sonography will show the results.
Friends never let go of the dream of being beautiful, let's walk the journey thank you for further information you can contact me through lybrate.read more
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prabha Acharya
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prabha AcharyaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr Prabha Acharya is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. The waiting area in the Global Homoeopathy & Esthetiques Clinic is very comfortable for elderly patients. Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before. I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised the female hair loss is something else. In the very first sitting, Prabha Acharya clearly told me the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future. All the staff members were very helpful.
It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my acidity.I remember, I read an article about dr Prabha Acharya in the paper and made contact.I have had this problem from quite some time.Not only she is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor.I feel so great after the completion of treatment.Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant at her clinic Global Homoeopathy & Esthetiques Clinic in Mumbai.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my headaches. I chose to consult Dr Prabha Acharya. My previous experiences were not so good, but Prabha Acharya has completely changed my opinion as she is very helpful and humble. In order to diagnose my problem completely she asked me a number of questions.The friendliness of staff is the best in the Global Homoeopathy & Esthetiques Clinic.pe.
My child was suffering from Colic. the problem was increasing day by day. Then my boss referred me dr Prabha Acharya who is extremely a good doctor. I wanted to consult some homeopathy doctor and thats what I did. dr prabha Acharya is a quite knowledgeable and a well known doctor in Mharashtra. I appreciate the way She treated my child's issue.
my back pain as increasing day by day.then i decided to take a treatment with dr Prabha Acharya for it. i must say that I am so much benefitted with her treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. thanks to her. i consulted her at Global Homoeopathy & Esthetiques Clinic in Mumbai
Today is a very precious day as Lord Krishna was born. He was born to fight against sins and he was born to serve and make us trust in God.
Janmashtami is celebrated in most parts of the country as well as abroad with great devotion, joy, and enthusiasm. And Dahi Handi is celebrated to mimic the stealing of butter by Lord Krishna. Dahi Handi celebration encourages working in a team, thus signifies the importance of team work.
The main significance of Janmashtami is to encourage goodwill and to discourage bad will.
May Lord Krishna come to your house and take away all your Makhan, Mishri with all Your Worries and Sorrows.
Wish you all a very Happy Janmashtami!
GLOBAL HOMEOPATHY & ESTHETIQUES wishes you Happy Independence Day..!
Today we enjoy freedom because of great men like Mahatma Gandhi, Bhagat Singh and many more who helped INDIA become an independent country on 15th August 1947. Salute to the Great Souls.
Our Indian Flag symbolises unity inspite of different faiths and religions. May the Indian tricolor always fly high.
One flag, one country.......we stand together in UNITY.............Jai Hind..!
Global Homoeopathy/ Esthetiques Organises Camp - 10th, 11th & 12th Aug 2018.
Get Full Body Check-up (66 Blood Tests) @ 1500/- including Vitamin D & Vitamin B12.(12 hours fasting compulsory). Timings: 8am to 1 pm.
And get Free Computerised Skin, Hair & Fat Analysis. Consultation FREE. Timings: 10am to 6pm on 10th, 11th & 10am to 3pm on 12th August.
Registration Fees: 100/-
Contact: 28304050 / 9167000486/ 9167000242/ 28372837
After the scorching summer, rains,unarguably, is a pleasant experience. However, these pleasing moments might be spoiled by non desirable health problems like cough, cold, diarrhea, etc. Therefore,taking precautions during rainy season is important to stay healthy and happy throughout the monsoons.
Tips to stay healthy this monsoon:
- Take your umbrella/ rain coat while moving out of the house so that you may protect yourself from the sudden rain fall and avoid getting drenched.
- In rainy season roads tend to be slippery. So make sure you wear weather appropriate shoes.
- Never touch our face directly with your hand as the flu virus commonly enters our body through the eyes, nose and mouth. Always use a clean napkin/ towel to clean the face.
- Drink plenty of water and stay well hydrated. It is better to drink the boiled water as this will kill all germs and bacteria that have formed in water.
- Eat a healthy diet containing lot of fresh fruits and seasonal vegetables so that your body has a good store of all protective nutrients like vitamin A, C, E,and B-complex and other antioxidants and minerals. Soaking the greens in salt water for about 5-7 minutes can help remove insects. And always wash vegetables before cooking & also wash fruits well with clean water before consuming it.
- Drink a bowl of hot vegetable soup or a cup of freshly brewed green tea as the temperature will give warmth and the ingredients will boast your immunity.
- Consume bitter vegetables like bitter gourd, and bitter herbs like neem, turmeric powder and methi seeds help in preventing skin infections during monsoons.
- Drink lots of water as water helps in flushing out the toxins from our body. But make sure that the water is pure and clean to drink. Carry a water bottle when going out.
- Add a dash of garlic to the soups, sir fries and curries you intake as it will help you to increase your immunity during monsoon.
- Exercise daily. If it’s wet out, then exercise inside your house like spot jogging,yoga, etc.
- Sleep well. As lack of sleep will negatively affect your body’s abilities to fight the diseases that assault it.
- Use mosquito nets and repellents.
- Dry your feet when they get wet. Avoid colds and coughs by keeping your body moderately hot and dry.
- Don’t go in air conditioned rooms with wet hair, wet clothes.
- Avoid eating street food to avoid airborne and waterborne diseases and bacteria. Prefer to eat fresh, home-cooked food.
- Avoid walking in the rain that makes you prone to a host of viral diseases and fungal infections.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol as it will weaken your immunity.
- Limit the salt intake in your diet and avoid all salty and processed food during monsoon as they are responsible for high blood pressure and water retention.
- Remember to take bath every time you get wet in the rain or after coming back to home as taking a bath helps in normalizing our body temperature.
- Wash your hands, feet and face every time you go outside and before consuming any food as it will minimize the chances of getting infected.
- Keep antiseptic liquids handy and use for washing off mud or dirt that usually gets splashed around.
- Keep a check to see there is no stagnant water in your house and surroundings especially water coolers and empty flower pots in the garden to avoid mosquito breeding.
- If you are suffering from asthma or diabetes, avoid staying anywhere with wet walls. It promotes the growth of fungus and can be especially harmful.
- Drink warm herbal teas, especially those with antibacterial properties such as holy basil leaves, ginger, etc.
Laryngitis can be acute , lasting less than three weeks. Or it can be chronic, lasting more than three weeks.
- viral infections.
- straining your vocal cords by talking or yelling.
- bacterial infections.
- drinking too much alcohol.
- frequent sinus infections.
- being around smokers.
- overusing your voice, etc.
- weakened voice.
- loss of voice.
- dry throat.
- constant tickling or minor throat irritation, etc.
Tips to deal with laryngitis:
- Adequate and sufficient rest to voice is advised. Use the voice as little as possible.
- Use a humidifier or inhale steam to alleviate dryness.
- Drink lots of fluids.
- Gargle with salt and water 2 -3 times a day.
- Eat foods that are easy to swallow.
- Protect your immune system hence eat food rich in vitamins C like cirrus fruits, etc.
- Exercise daily. Try yoga.
- Do not whisper or try to strain your voice as it can irritate the inflamed larynx and worsen the pain.
- Reduce intake of Caffeine, Spicy food and other beverages as it can aggravate acid reflux which is also a cause for Laryngitis.
- Avoid smoking and being around people who smoke.
- Wash your hands regularly to avoid catching colds and upper respiratory infections.
- Do not eat cold things like ice creams,etc.
- Do not eat processed, fried, salty and sugary food.
- Avoid foods that cause indigestion and heartburn.
- Take help of doctor if complaints persist in order to avoid complications.
- Avoid alcohol intake.
Excessive discharge of a thick, whitish or yellowish, sticky, foul-smelling material from the vagina is called Leucorrhoea. This common problem may occur due to unhygienic conditions, infection of the genital tract, or impaired immune function.
Unfortunately, most women are highly embarrassed by this problem. Well, women's are not only embarrassed in front of others because of this, but most of them also avoid discussing the problem with their medical health care providers, which is why the treatment for vaginal discharge caused by leucorrhoea could be a bit of a challenge.
- Excessive intake of oily, spicy and unhealthy junk food.
- Hormonal imbalance caused due to severe mental stress and trauma too can cause leucorrhoea in young girls.
- Overindulgence in sexual activity.
- Following improper diet and lifestyle during menstrual cycles.
- Improper vaginal hygiene can cause leucorrhoea.
- Alcohol & smoking etc.
Symptoms of leucorrhoea:
- Thick whitish/ yellowish discharge.
- Lower abdominal pain.
- Painful sexual act.
- A backache and pain in the leg. Intense itching of the vagina.
- Burning urination and frequent urge to pass very little urine.
- Irritability and lack of concentration in work.
- Digestive disturbances like constipation.
- Tiredness due to loss of vital fluids as discharges.
- Strong smell or frothy discharge and rashes or sore spots on the genitals, etc.
Diet and Lifestyle Advice:
- Drink plenty of water. Stay well hydrated.
- Eat more of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Include bananas, cranberry juice, oranges, lemons, black plums, okra, leafy greens, onions, yoghurt in your diet.
- Include healthy herbs and spices such as ginger, garlic, fenugreek and coriander in your diet.
- Eat complex carbs (like whole grains, brown rice, oats, etc), lean protein (fish, yoghurts, nuts, sprouts, etc) and low-fat dairy products.
- Maintain proper hygiene. Wash undergarments with an antibiotic solution, and let them dry under the sun.
- Wear loose, cotton clothes and garments.
- Exercise daily. Start with morning walks daily morning.
- Avoid stress. Stress and strain since it may affect the hormonal level and may increase secretions. Try yoga.
- Avoid simple carbs like white rice, white bread, maida, refined products, etc.
- Avoid foods that will aggravate this problem or increase your chances of getting leucorrhoea so avoid all heavy, oily, fried, sugary, spicy, and sour foods.
- Avoid tea, coffee, alcohol, aerated drinks.
- Avoid non-vegetarian food.
- Avoid wearing tight-fitting clothes.
- Avoid wearing synthetic or nylon underwear.
Home remedies for leucorrhoea:
- Drink the water residue which is used for the preparation of white rice which is the best remedy to treat white discharge because of heat.
- Boil a litre of water and add 3 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds to it. Continue to boil till the water reduces to half. Cool and drink a bowl of this water every morning. It has great properties, which can help to treat leucorrhea naturally.
- Take a glass of water and add a tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice to it. Wash your vaginal area with this water.
- Wash Vagina with Neem water.
Menopause is when the ovaries stop releasing eggs and menstruation ends. The menopause is a normal part of life; it is not a disease or a condition. Menopause happens because the woman's ovaries stop producing the hormones estrogen and progesterone.
Adding the right foods to your diet as you approach menopause can actually reduce or prevent menopause symptoms.
1) Drink plenty of water daily to avoid water retention, dryness etc.
2) Include more of fruits and vegetables in diet which are high in fiber and antioxidants.
3) Include whole grains in diet like oats, brown rice, barley, etc provides B vitamins. Whole grains also contain folic acid and fiber which helps lower risk for cardiovascular diseases, which rises after menopause.
4) Get enough calcium, Vitamin D, magnesium and vitamin K in diet for bones health. Sources: Low fat dairy products, yogurt, broccoli, green leafy vegetables,Foods and cereals fortified with vitamin D, fish, olive oil, flax seeds, etc.
7) Maintain weight. Tips: Have small frequent meals, don’t skip meals, drink plenty of water, eat in small plates, include whole grains, complex carbs, lean protein and low fat dairy products in diet, avoid fried and processed food, avoid junk food, limit salt and sugar intake, don’t smoke, avoid drinking alcohol.
8) Be physically active. Do at least 30 minutes of moderate-intensity exercise daily.
9) Sleep well and avoid taking stress. Try Yoga.
10) Avoid alcohol, smoking, limit sugar and salt intake, avoid all fatty food and processed foods.
Menorrhagia,or heavy menstrual bleeding, is an important cause of ill health in women.
We call a period “heavy” if you have to change your tampon or pad around every half hour to an hour.
Women usually lose 30-40 ml of blood during their period. However, a woman with menorrhagia may lose about 80ml or more blood every period.
Causes: hormone imbalance, ovarian dysfunction, inherited bleeding disorder, pelvic infections, certain medication, etc.
- Vaginal bleeding that soaks through at least one sanitary pad or tampon every hour, over several consecutive hours.
- Need to use double sanitary protection.
- Need to wake up during the night to change sanitary protection.
- Bleeding longer than a week.
- Passing large blood clots.
- Signs and symptoms of anemia, including tiredness, fatigue, and shortness of breath.
- Restriction on daily activities due to a heavy menstrual flow.
- Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated.
- Maintain your healthy weight.
- Relax. Try yoga.
- Sleep well.
- Eat good fats like Omega-3. Sources: fish, walnuts, flax seeds, olive oil, etc.
- Iron is Your Best Friend. Increase your intake of iron-containing foods like dried fruit, nuts, beans, spinach, broccoli, whole grains and iron-fortified cereals.
- Many red blood cells are lost during menorrhagia. Vitamin B6 is required to build up new red blood cells. Sources: fortified cereals, bananas, sunflower seeds, avocados, etc.
- Add magnesium in your diet as it helps to reduce menstrual bleeding. Sources: almonds, banana, watermelon seeds, pumpkin seeds, green leafy vegetables like spinach, etc must be included in the diet to cure heavy menstrual bleeding.
- Eat a diet high in fiber like whole grains, including whole wheat, brown rice, rolled oats, barley, leafy green vegetables (spinach, kale), etc.
- Exercise regularly. It eases the heavy bleeding and cramps. E.g. walking, swimming, yoga, etc.
- Don’t forget to carry an extra pack of tampons or pads, whenever you are out.
- Don’t forget to keep track of your progress. Visit your doctor regularly for follow up.
- Avoid eating refined, processed, fried and junk food.
- Limit the salt intake in diet.
- Avoid stress.
- Avoid taking caffeine-containing beverages like tea and coffee.
- Avoid drinking aerated drinks.
- Don’t smoke.
- Avoid alcohol.
Home remedies for heavy bleeding:
1)Drink 10-12 glasses of water daily to remove toxins from the body.
3)Ginger helps a lot to reduce heavy bleeding. You can have a cup of ginger tea or boil water with ginger.
We all know that Obesity is a growing problem all over the world. What you eat in private, you will wear in public. Excess Weight can be dangerous. There are many health risks involved with being overweight or obese. The physical health problems can range from contributing to a range of life-threatening illness, including Type 2 diabetes, Sleep apnoea, Hypertension, Stroke, Coronary artery disease, Dyslipidaemia, etc.
When it comes to healthy weight loss, slow and steady wins the race. If you want to lose weight and maintain it, you need to go slow means no crash diets, no starving but healthy nutritious diet plan and with being physically active. When you start slow, you tend to change your lifestyle gradually. You will lose weight slowly, but your weight loss will be healthy and sustainable.
Diet during obesity:
1) Drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated.
2) Include more of fruits and vegetables in the diet to meet the fibre, antioxidants, minerals and vitamins requirement. Prefer vegetables raw, steamed, grilled or baked.
4) Include small frequent meals in the diet. And don’t skip any meal especially 1st meal of d day breakfast.
6) Include healthy fats (omega 3 rich source fish, flaxseeds, nuts like almonds and walnuts, olive oil, etc) in your diet as eating healthy fat in some amount is important for the body to absorb fat-soluble vitamins like vitamin A, D, E and K.
7) Eat slowly and try not to perform other tasks while eating like watching t.v, etc.
8) Exercise daily for 45-60 mins. Stay active.
9) Limit salt intake in the diet.
10) Don’t smoke and avoid drinking alcohol and aerated drinks.
11) Don’t stress.
12) Avoid fatty, fried, sugary, processed foods in the diet.
13) Avoid ghee, butter, refined products and saturated fats for weight loss.
14) Avoid heavy dinner; maintain at least 3 to 4 hours of gap between last meal and sleep.
Hence, eating healthy nutritious food with exercise like walking, jogging, etc is the simple and right solution to get rid of excess body weight effortlessly and become slim and healthy forever.
Summer, though really a great time to be outdoors, is also a time to be extra caring towards your hair. Like sun damages your skin, it also damages your hair as well.
Excessive exposure to the sun can cause weak, dry, brittle hair and also more susceptible to split ends. Sweat and dust contributed by summers increase hair problems like dandruff, split ends, frizziness and increased hair fall, etc.
Tips to keep your hair healthy and shiny in summers:
- Drink plenty of water. Your hair and your skin will benefit immensely from the amount of water and extra fluids that you have. So opt for cooling liquids that will help you keep your hair healthy and hydrated.
- Eat a healthy diet for good health of your hair. Include omega-3 (fish, walnut, flax seeds, olive oil etc),iron (e.g dark green vegetables like spinach), Vitamin C (e.g citrus fruits like kiwi, orange, alma etc), proteins (e.g lean chicken, fish,egg, curd,skimmed milk, sprouts etc), zinc (e.g nuts) , vitamin A (e.g carrots) in diet.
- It is essential you cover your hair with a hat or a scarf during summers. This protects it from the harmful UV rays and it also helps in retaining moisture.
- Tight hairstyles can be damaging because they tend to pull and tear hair, especially if your hair is dry from the summer heat. Hence put your hair up in loose, comfortable styles.
- Use a wide-tooth comb instead of a brush.
- Use a mild shampoo and always dilute the shampoo with an equal quantity of water and then apply to the slap.
- Hair scalp sweats more during summer and it may lead to dandruff. This might make you feel like you have a dirty scalp, making you want to wash your hair every day. But washing hair daily will strip your hair of its natural oils. Therefore, wash your hair on every 2 days or alternate days and not on every day.
- Splint ends forming is higher in summer hence trim your hair.
- Oil your hair twice a week as it is a good way to get healthy and shiny hair.
- Exercise daily. Yoga or simple exercise like walking will helps in maintaining good health and proper blood circulation which will result in better hair.
- If you’re the type of person who loves swimming in summers then you should wet your hair before you enter the pool. This way it will absorb lesser chlorine.
- Avoid excessive dry heat, such as that from blow dryers, flat irons, and curling irons.
- Don’t dry your hair with blow dryer.
- Avoid any sort of hair treatments. Keep straightening, curling or any other treatments for later.
- Avoid eating refined flours, fried, sugary, and processed and junk food.