Lifestyle changes along with homeopathy to help you treat diabetes
I am Dr. Prabha Acharya from Global Homeopathy practicing from last twenty-five years, Majorally dealing with hormonal disturbances and to talk to you about role of homeopathy in diabetes a patient came to me saying, doctor, I have been diagnosed with diabetes though it doesn't run in my family and jokingly live life actually no one runs in your family then life is not over. With diabetes it's but the beginning of discipline and who shall outlive others and make the excellent state of health.
At global homeopathy diabetes is treated holistically prevention and treatment includes healthy diet physical exercise and maintenance of health body weight along with heavy mind. At global homeopathy we help in to attain it for a detailed case taking homeopathy. Prescription along with cause dietary modifications and weight management by our in-house dietitian was a long play. Homeopathy helps at various levels. All borderline cases are completely treated with homeopathy alone. Often patients coming to us are already on insulin or hold oral hypoglycemic drugs. ln such cases we advise to continue the conventional medications and start from Homeopathy simultaneously over miles as blood sugar levels should consistent control. We reduce the dose of insulin or oral hypoglycemic drugs in consultation with diagnotologist till they can take them of preventing and most importantly homeopathy aids in preventing complications.
Homeopathy prescription takes into account not only medical history but family history past history physical and psychological characteristics of the patient this helps to find the calls precipitating factors and healthy treat tendencies in case of diabetes. So, friends homeopathy medicines healthy diet exercise and a positive state of mind is complete cure to that you may have diabetes don't let diabetes have you.
Thank you so Friends you can contact me for further information through lybrate.com. Thank you once again.read more
PCOS a common problem with women of present generation can be very well treated with Homeopathy
I am Dr. Prabha Acharya from Global Homeopathy practicing since last 25 years majorly dealing with hormonal disturbances, today I should talk to you about the role of Homeopathy in PCOS that is a Polycystic ovarian syndrome.
A patient named Dipa came to me in a very very frustrated and disturbed state of mind and said “doctor I am gaining weight for no reason see my skin, I just don't want to look in the mirror” to which I said “Dipa this is not your story alone, many females are suffering from PCOS but you need not worry because Homeopathy has a complete cure to it.”
In today's fast paced life adds stress at different levels which are the major causes of PCOS. Be it broken relationship or anger or disappointment or career problems or financial responsibilities all at times add to anxiety, due to this there has been a rise in the number of cases of PCOS.In the past 5 years, hormonal imbalance is triggered by stress which causes irregular menses, acne, pigmentation around mouth and underarms, excess of facial hair growth and undue hair loss, even causing obesity and infertility at times. I know the above symptoms look scary but trust me there are a cure and a complete return journey.There are a number of such PCOS cases in girls and women who have not been able to conceive, I tell every mother who accompanies her daughter that don't worry you will surely get to be a good mum.
Well how do we go around it? Homeopathic medicines are prescribed after a detailed case study of mind and body, then begins the journey to cure.Our in-house dietitian helps in a proper diet program not just for weight loss but for getting your skin and hair health back too. Everyone suffering from PCOS does not suffer from all symptoms some may have a chronic acne problem, some may have only irregular periods and so on. So treatment continuous and those with irregular menses find that their periods are getting regular. Those with acne see that their breakouts are reducing and their skin is clearing off and simultaneously hair fall as well reduces.At our Centre we give complete and Holistic treatment the course may vary from 3 to 6 months depending on the individual. Case sonography will show the results.
Friends never let go of the dream of being beautiful, let's walk the journey thank you for further information you can contact me through lybrate.read more
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prabha Acharya
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prabha AcharyaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr Prabha Acharya is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. The waiting area in the Global Homoeopathy & Esthetiques Clinic is very comfortable for elderly patients. Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before. I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised the female hair loss is something else. In the very first sitting, Prabha Acharya clearly told me the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future. All the staff members were very helpful.
It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my acidity.I remember, I read an article about dr Prabha Acharya in the paper and made contact.I have had this problem from quite some time.Not only she is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor.I feel so great after the completion of treatment.Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant at her clinic Global Homoeopathy & Esthetiques Clinic in Mumbai.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my headaches. I chose to consult Dr Prabha Acharya. My previous experiences were not so good, but Prabha Acharya has completely changed my opinion as she is very helpful and humble. In order to diagnose my problem completely she asked me a number of questions.The friendliness of staff is the best in the Global Homoeopathy & Esthetiques Clinic.pe.
My child was suffering from Colic. the problem was increasing day by day. Then my boss referred me dr Prabha Acharya who is extremely a good doctor. I wanted to consult some homeopathy doctor and thats what I did. dr prabha Acharya is a quite knowledgeable and a well known doctor in Mharashtra. I appreciate the way She treated my child's issue.
my back pain as increasing day by day.then i decided to take a treatment with dr Prabha Acharya for it. i must say that I am so much benefitted with her treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. thanks to her. i consulted her at Global Homoeopathy & Esthetiques Clinic in Mumbai
When you smoke….so does your baby. If your health isn't enough to make you quit smoking, then the health of your baby should be. Smoking during pregnancy affects you and your baby's health before, during, and after your baby is born.
When you smoke you inhale poisons such as nicotine, lead, arsenic and carbon monoxide. These poisons get into the placenta, which is the tissue that connects you to your baby and sends oxygen and nutrients and eliminates wastes. Smoking significantly increases the risk of pregnancy complications, some of which can be fatal for the mother or the baby.
If you are thinking about quitting, be prepared.. Tips:
1. Make a list of all the reasons and benefits of quitting. Some benefits for your baby for example, lowers the risk of your baby having health problems, etc. and some benefits for you like lowers the risk of future health problems such as heart disease, cancer, and lung problems, etc.
2. Change your daily habits. E.g. Instead of smoking when you read start drinking milk shake or eating a small healthy snack.
3. Have a strong support system. Trying to quit smoking is hard, and having a friend or family member to call when you are on the verge of taking a smoke can really help make a difference. It is also helpful if you are around others who do not smoke.
5. When you feel an urge to smoke, simply look at the list you wrote of reasons to quit.
5. Keep mints or gum (preferably sugarless) on hand for those times when you get the urge to smoke.
6. Stay active to keep your mind off smoking and help relieve tension: take a walk, exercise, read a book, or try a new a hobby.
Are you dealing with the devastating and frustrating symptoms of PCOS? Let it be irregular or missed periods, extra hair growth on the face and tummy, weight gain, acne and problems in getting pregnant.
Women with PCOS typically have multiple cysts in their ovaries, caused by an overproduction of hormones called androgens. Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a condition that prevents the ovaries from working properly. PCOS is also a huge red flag for the beginning of type 2 diabetes.
Many women have given up hope of starting a family…ever! Don’t let this be you. You can do something right now because you have all the power to take charge of your health to start a family.
Well for some women, gaining a lot of weight can affect their hormones. In turn, losing weight, if you’re obese or overweight, may help get your hormones back to normal levels.Losing 10% of your body weight may help your menstrual cycle become more predictable. This should help you get pregnant.
Hence, Weight loss prior to conception improves live birth rate in obese women with or without PCOS In general, living a healthier lifestyle with a better diet, regular exercise, no smoking, less stress, and control of diabetes and other medical conditions prescribed by your doctor should improve your fertility odds.To lose weight on a PCOS diet, re-frame your thinking to eating to live, not living to eat. Few Tips:
- Drink plenty of water and keep yourself well hydrated.
- Eat foods low on the glycemic index. Low glycemic index foods are carbohydrates that break down slowly in the body, and don’t cause such a dramatic spike and then drop in insulin levels. Eat oats, brans, whole grains, broccoli, apples, etc. Avoid foods that have a high glycemic index such as sugary and starchy foods such as: pancakes, syrups, sugar, jams, scones, white bread products, pasta, etc.
- Eat more of fruits and vegetables for good fiber intake. Fiber helps is by promoting healthy estrogen metabolism which aids in the reduction of elevated levels of androgens. E.g. whole grains, apples (with skin), green leafy vegetables, etc.
- Eat small frequent meal in a day and avoid skipping any meal and specially the 1st meal of the day i.e. breakfast.
- Include lean protein in your diet. E.g. lean chicken, fish, egg, nuts, legumes, pulses, low fat dairy products, skimmed milk, etc.
- Eat healthy Omega-3 fats in diet. Sources: fatty fish, olive oil, walnuts, flax seeds, etc. And avoid the food that are high in saturated fat, such as meats, cheeses, and fried foods.
- Get some sun raise for 10-15mins for your Vitamin D requirement. Good food sources of vitamin D are cod liver oil, eggs, salmon, etc.
- Exercise daily. Exercise plays a role by helping a woman lose weight and keep it off, which helps regulate her hormones and increase her chances of ovulation. Walking is a great exercise that most people can do.
- Distress yourself. Try yoga.
- Avoid drinking aerated drinks.
- Avoid processed, junk food.
- Quite smoking and alcohol.
- Regular visit to doctor for follow up.
Stick to your plan; believe in yourself, only you have the ability to change your circumstances!
Snoring can frustrate the people who share your home and it likely leaves you feeling tired in the morning.
Snoring is when you sleep, the muscles of your throat relax, your tongue falls backward, and your throat becomes narrow and "floppy." As you breathe, the walls of the throat begin to vibrate - generally when you breathe in, but also, to a lesser extent, when you breathe out. These vibrations lead to the characteristic sound of snoring.
Causes of snoring: age, being overweight or obese, drinking too much alcohol, blocked nasal passage, etc.
It’s not a condition to ignore. Reasons to take snoring seriously:
· Leads to poor night sleep.
· You may not realize how disruptive your snoring is, but it may have a serious impact on your spouse.
· Snoring can also cause you to have a dry mouth or sore or irritated throat when you wake up.
· Snoring leads to feeling of tiredness all the time, less focused, etc.
Tips you can follow which will help you to prevent it:
- Change Your Sleep Position. Lying on your back at night causes your tongue and soft palate to collapse back into your airways causing you to snore. Hence, try to sleep on your side rather than your back.
- Go to bed at the same time every night and get plenty of sleep. Regular sleep patterns help you sleep better, and more restful sleep may reduce snoring.
- Elevate your head with pillows to improve airflow through your nasal passages and to help you breathe easier.
- Keep your nose clear, so that you breathe in through your nose rather than your mouth.
- Sinus can be one of the causes for snoring so including Vitamin C in diet for immune system. E.g.papaya, bell peppers, broccoli, pineapple, etc.
- If overweight or obese then reduce your weight.
- Drink plenty of water. Stay well hydrated.
- Eat healthy like complex carbs (whole grains,oats, etc), lean protein (lean chicken, fish, etc) and healthy fats like Omega-3 (fish, flax seeds, olive oil, etc).
- Exercise daily. Yes it helps to reduce snoring.
- Avoid eating heavy meals just before bedtime.
- Avoid saturated fats in diet like red met, mayonnaise,etc.
- Avoid drinking alcohol as they relax the muscles in the throat and interfere with breathing.
- Quite smoking.
- Talk to your doctor about your problem.
Today is a very precious day as Lord Krishna was born. He was born to fight against sins and he was born to serve and make us trust in God.
Janmashtami is celebrated in most parts of the country as well as abroad with great devotion, joy, and enthusiasm. And Dahi Handi is celebrated to mimic the stealing of butter by Lord Krishna. Dahi Handi celebration encourages working in a team, thus signifies the importance of team work.
The main significance of Janmashtami is to encourage goodwill and to discourage bad will.
May Lord Krishna come to your house and take away all your Makhan, Mishri with all Your Worries and Sorrows.
Wish you all a very Happy Janmashtami!
GLOBAL HOMEOPATHY & ESTHETIQUES wishes you Happy Independence Day..!
Today we enjoy freedom because of great men like Mahatma Gandhi, Bhagat Singh and many more who helped INDIA become an independent country on 15th August 1947. Salute to the Great Souls.
Our Indian Flag symbolises unity inspite of different faiths and religions. May the Indian tricolor always fly high.
One flag, one country.......we stand together in UNITY.............Jai Hind..!
Global Homoeopathy/ Esthetiques Organises Camp - 10th, 11th & 12th Aug 2018.
Get Full Body Check-up (66 Blood Tests) @ 1500/- including Vitamin D & Vitamin B12.(12 hours fasting compulsory). Timings: 8am to 1 pm.
And get Free Computerised Skin, Hair & Fat Analysis. Consultation FREE. Timings: 10am to 6pm on 10th, 11th & 10am to 3pm on 12th August.
Registration Fees: 100/-
Contact: 28304050 / 9167000486/ 9167000242/ 28372837
After the scorching summer, rains,unarguably, is a pleasant experience. However, these pleasing moments might be spoiled by non desirable health problems like cough, cold, diarrhea, etc. Therefore,taking precautions during rainy season is important to stay healthy and happy throughout the monsoons.
Tips to stay healthy this monsoon:
- Take your umbrella/ rain coat while moving out of the house so that you may protect yourself from the sudden rain fall and avoid getting drenched.
- In rainy season roads tend to be slippery. So make sure you wear weather appropriate shoes.
- Never touch our face directly with your hand as the flu virus commonly enters our body through the eyes, nose and mouth. Always use a clean napkin/ towel to clean the face.
- Drink plenty of water and stay well hydrated. It is better to drink the boiled water as this will kill all germs and bacteria that have formed in water.
- Eat a healthy diet containing lot of fresh fruits and seasonal vegetables so that your body has a good store of all protective nutrients like vitamin A, C, E,and B-complex and other antioxidants and minerals. Soaking the greens in salt water for about 5-7 minutes can help remove insects. And always wash vegetables before cooking & also wash fruits well with clean water before consuming it.
- Drink a bowl of hot vegetable soup or a cup of freshly brewed green tea as the temperature will give warmth and the ingredients will boast your immunity.
- Consume bitter vegetables like bitter gourd, and bitter herbs like neem, turmeric powder and methi seeds help in preventing skin infections during monsoons.
- Drink lots of water as water helps in flushing out the toxins from our body. But make sure that the water is pure and clean to drink. Carry a water bottle when going out.
- Add a dash of garlic to the soups, sir fries and curries you intake as it will help you to increase your immunity during monsoon.
- Exercise daily. If it’s wet out, then exercise inside your house like spot jogging,yoga, etc.
- Sleep well. As lack of sleep will negatively affect your body’s abilities to fight the diseases that assault it.
- Use mosquito nets and repellents.
- Dry your feet when they get wet. Avoid colds and coughs by keeping your body moderately hot and dry.
- Don’t go in air conditioned rooms with wet hair, wet clothes.
- Avoid eating street food to avoid airborne and waterborne diseases and bacteria. Prefer to eat fresh, home-cooked food.
- Avoid walking in the rain that makes you prone to a host of viral diseases and fungal infections.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol as it will weaken your immunity.
- Limit the salt intake in your diet and avoid all salty and processed food during monsoon as they are responsible for high blood pressure and water retention.
- Remember to take bath every time you get wet in the rain or after coming back to home as taking a bath helps in normalizing our body temperature.
- Wash your hands, feet and face every time you go outside and before consuming any food as it will minimize the chances of getting infected.
- Keep antiseptic liquids handy and use for washing off mud or dirt that usually gets splashed around.
- Keep a check to see there is no stagnant water in your house and surroundings especially water coolers and empty flower pots in the garden to avoid mosquito breeding.
- If you are suffering from asthma or diabetes, avoid staying anywhere with wet walls. It promotes the growth of fungus and can be especially harmful.
- Drink warm herbal teas, especially those with antibacterial properties such as holy basil leaves, ginger, etc.
Laryngitis can be acute , lasting less than three weeks. Or it can be chronic, lasting more than three weeks.
- viral infections.
- straining your vocal cords by talking or yelling.
- bacterial infections.
- drinking too much alcohol.
- frequent sinus infections.
- being around smokers.
- overusing your voice, etc.
- weakened voice.
- loss of voice.
- dry throat.
- constant tickling or minor throat irritation, etc.
Tips to deal with laryngitis:
- Adequate and sufficient rest to voice is advised. Use the voice as little as possible.
- Use a humidifier or inhale steam to alleviate dryness.
- Drink lots of fluids.
- Gargle with salt and water 2 -3 times a day.
- Eat foods that are easy to swallow.
- Protect your immune system hence eat food rich in vitamins C like cirrus fruits, etc.
- Exercise daily. Try yoga.
- Do not whisper or try to strain your voice as it can irritate the inflamed larynx and worsen the pain.
- Reduce intake of Caffeine, Spicy food and other beverages as it can aggravate acid reflux which is also a cause for Laryngitis.
- Avoid smoking and being around people who smoke.
- Wash your hands regularly to avoid catching colds and upper respiratory infections.
- Do not eat cold things like ice creams,etc.
- Do not eat processed, fried, salty and sugary food.
- Avoid foods that cause indigestion and heartburn.
- Take help of doctor if complaints persist in order to avoid complications.
- Avoid alcohol intake.
Excessive discharge of a thick, whitish or yellowish, sticky, foul-smelling material from the vagina is called Leucorrhoea. This common problem may occur due to unhygienic conditions, infection of the genital tract, or impaired immune function.
Unfortunately, most women are highly embarrassed by this problem. Well, women's are not only embarrassed in front of others because of this, but most of them also avoid discussing the problem with their medical health care providers, which is why the treatment for vaginal discharge caused by leucorrhoea could be a bit of a challenge.
- Excessive intake of oily, spicy and unhealthy junk food.
- Hormonal imbalance caused due to severe mental stress and trauma too can cause leucorrhoea in young girls.
- Overindulgence in sexual activity.
- Following improper diet and lifestyle during menstrual cycles.
- Improper vaginal hygiene can cause leucorrhoea.
- Alcohol & smoking etc.
Symptoms of leucorrhoea:
- Thick whitish/ yellowish discharge.
- Lower abdominal pain.
- Painful sexual act.
- A backache and pain in the leg. Intense itching of the vagina.
- Burning urination and frequent urge to pass very little urine.
- Irritability and lack of concentration in work.
- Digestive disturbances like constipation.
- Tiredness due to loss of vital fluids as discharges.
- Strong smell or frothy discharge and rashes or sore spots on the genitals, etc.
Diet and Lifestyle Advice:
- Drink plenty of water. Stay well hydrated.
- Eat more of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Include bananas, cranberry juice, oranges, lemons, black plums, okra, leafy greens, onions, yoghurt in your diet.
- Include healthy herbs and spices such as ginger, garlic, fenugreek and coriander in your diet.
- Eat complex carbs (like whole grains, brown rice, oats, etc), lean protein (fish, yoghurts, nuts, sprouts, etc) and low-fat dairy products.
- Maintain proper hygiene. Wash undergarments with an antibiotic solution, and let them dry under the sun.
- Wear loose, cotton clothes and garments.
- Exercise daily. Start with morning walks daily morning.
- Avoid stress. Stress and strain since it may affect the hormonal level and may increase secretions. Try yoga.
- Avoid simple carbs like white rice, white bread, maida, refined products, etc.
- Avoid foods that will aggravate this problem or increase your chances of getting leucorrhoea so avoid all heavy, oily, fried, sugary, spicy, and sour foods.
- Avoid tea, coffee, alcohol, aerated drinks.
- Avoid non-vegetarian food.
- Avoid wearing tight-fitting clothes.
- Avoid wearing synthetic or nylon underwear.
Home remedies for leucorrhoea:
- Drink the water residue which is used for the preparation of white rice which is the best remedy to treat white discharge because of heat.
- Boil a litre of water and add 3 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds to it. Continue to boil till the water reduces to half. Cool and drink a bowl of this water every morning. It has great properties, which can help to treat leucorrhea naturally.
- Take a glass of water and add a tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice to it. Wash your vaginal area with this water.
- Wash Vagina with Neem water.
Menopause is when the ovaries stop releasing eggs and menstruation ends. The menopause is a normal part of life; it is not a disease or a condition. Menopause happens because the woman's ovaries stop producing the hormones estrogen and progesterone.
Adding the right foods to your diet as you approach menopause can actually reduce or prevent menopause symptoms.
1) Drink plenty of water daily to avoid water retention, dryness etc.
2) Include more of fruits and vegetables in diet which are high in fiber and antioxidants.
3) Include whole grains in diet like oats, brown rice, barley, etc provides B vitamins. Whole grains also contain folic acid and fiber which helps lower risk for cardiovascular diseases, which rises after menopause.
4) Get enough calcium, Vitamin D, magnesium and vitamin K in diet for bones health. Sources: Low fat dairy products, yogurt, broccoli, green leafy vegetables,Foods and cereals fortified with vitamin D, fish, olive oil, flax seeds, etc.
7) Maintain weight. Tips: Have small frequent meals, don’t skip meals, drink plenty of water, eat in small plates, include whole grains, complex carbs, lean protein and low fat dairy products in diet, avoid fried and processed food, avoid junk food, limit salt and sugar intake, don’t smoke, avoid drinking alcohol.
8) Be physically active. Do at least 30 minutes of moderate-intensity exercise daily.
9) Sleep well and avoid taking stress. Try Yoga.
10) Avoid alcohol, smoking, limit sugar and salt intake, avoid all fatty food and processed foods.