Patient Review Highlights
He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before. The symptoms were severe and unmanageable, as I was suffering from gerd, but Jiva Ayurveda was able to handle it. Many people gave very positive feedback for this Jiva Ayurveda.they definitely are aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases. The overall atmosphere in the Jiva Ayurveda - Mumbai Chembur is very soothing.
I am so thankful that Jiva Ayurveda has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. Someone from the office, referred us to go to Jiva Ayurveda. The friendliness of staff is the best in the Jiva Ayurveda in Chembur. Jiva Ayurveda has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes herreference. I feel strange that I am suffering from diabetes. Jiva Ayurveda has a very positive attitude towards all the patients.
I was diagnosed with ankylosing Spondylitis after the birth of my second child. Due to long sitting hours at office my pain increased day by day. Even after going to so many doctors all over India, no doctor could improve my condition. I gave myself a last chance and tried Jiva Ayurveda’s ayurvedic treatment. I am so happy that I chose this them for my treatment as now I am better. My health is better.
I remember, I read an article of Jiva Ayurveda in the paper and made contact. The erectile dysfunction treatment has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine. Jiva Ayurveda has a great staff which helped me immensly in the treatment. They have a great knowledge about ayurveda and the traetment which they provided were extremely beneficial for me.
Due to taking a lot of allopathic medicines because of my problems I developed the problem of acid reflux.I was very disturbed by the problem and pains. I chose to take an ayurvedic treatment for the same. I went to Jiva Ayurveda in Mumbai for my treatment and they gave me the best treatment possible. Thanks to the amazing doctors there.
Even after my treatment with my old doctor, I never felt so much relief, but Jiva Ayurveda has treated my completely. Due to my hair loss my daily activities were suffering. The clinic has a knowledgeable and experienced staff. I am happy that I chose them for my hairloss treatment.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of spondylitis. One of my friend referred Jiva ayurveda . THey have perfect team of doctors, their advices and prescription has helped me immensly. I have noticed considerable changes in myself . I appreciate the way they treated me.
Jiva Ayurveda is a famous clinic in Mumbai. I went there for my flu treatment. I am glad that I visited the clinic because it has all facilities a patient requires. The team of doctors is quite knowledgeable and experienced.
Very happy with treatment of arthritis by Jiva Ayurveda in mumbai and fully satisfied in first 8 days itself. Got results considering the age of patient and from effectivity point of view.
she listened to my mother problem very patiently and answered very well. she also helped her understand the actual cause of the problem my mother is having.
Jiva Ayurveda is the best place to go for acne treatmentit is in Mumbai Chembur and has a great environment and also very healing.
So Far the experience has been good, let's see the result.
Good as it was first visit.
We put our bodies through a lot of unhealthy practices, especially when it comes to food. It is true that most of us do not really take as good care of our bodies as we should be doing. For some people, the best way to cleanse the body is to make use of a pill or two, which are well advertised to do the trick. But is this really the best solution that is available? The answer is a resounding 'NO' since there are various ways in which the body can be cleansed naturally!
It is important to keep in mind that going to extreme when a body detox is required is pretty much the wrong way to go about things. This is because the body is likely to be thrown into instability and will react badly.
- Coffee and cigarettes are part and parcel of the daily life for most of us, but really need to be avoided when it comes to a detox. As a matter of fact, they are probably a major reason why a person needs a detox in the first place! Cigarettes should be refrained from even normally. If a person is craving for something to drink, then a cup of green tea is a good idea and the health benefits are quite a few as well.
- As part of a detox, if a person enjoys eating rice, it is very important to switch from white rice to the brown form. The fibre content of brown rice makes it a superior type of rice, among other aspects. Apart from this, an effort needs to be made in order to eat organic food. This is because there is not much of a point putting all the effort into a detox, if the food you eat is laced with chemicals.
- Hydration is also very important even under normal circumstances, but it can be said that it takes on a bigger role when a person is on a detox. So, it is pertinent that at least two quarts of it are drunk on a daily basis.
- A spa is the place to go to when it comes to a detox. In addition to a great massage, which can get the blood circulation flowing again, there is also use for the sauna as perspiration in this environment is great to get rid of body waste.
- When your body needs to be detoxified, choose from one of the many good ways and feel refreshed.
I am suffering from cold cough since 5-7 year, Dr. prescribed me to take levocetirizine and montelukast for 90 days because of my allergies, is it safe?
If you have a small male reproductive organ, which is affecting your love life and is a matter of embarrassment to you, you should opt for enlargement. Every man desires to have a strong and healthy penis, which is considered to be a symbol of manliness. A small penis causes you great distress in life and reduces your self esteem. Penis enlargement is carried out by men who are not satisfied with the size, width, or length of their penis. Ayurvedic treatment for penis enlargement is very effective and on following the measures properly, your penis size is bound to increase.
Here are the different Ayurvedic ways which can be applied for enlarging your penis naturally:
- Ayurvedic oils and creams: Use Ayurvedic oils and creams, which are especially made for penis enlargement. These ointments are purely natural and are made from Ayurvedic herbs. The creams have aphrodisiac properties, which increase the penis size and attend to other problems associated with proper erection. The oils and creams also strengthen the penis and cause a much harder erection. The ingredients used in Ayurvedic products act as stimulants and help in increasing the flow of blood into your penis. They also help with the management of premature ejaculation.
- Ayurvedic capsules: There are several Ayurvedic capsules you can take for the purpose of penis enlargement. These special capsules are made of processed Ayurvedic herbs. As these capsules consist of natural ingredients only, they are considered quite safe for consumption, even over a long term. The capsules help in increasing your blood circulation in the blood vessels and cavities of the penis. This causes your penis to stretch smoothly and relax. As a result, your penis size gets enlarged. The capsules also aid in increasing your sex drive or libido. You can achieve much bigger, harder and stronger erections during a sexual intercourse. The erections are likely to be long lasting as well.
- Exercises: There are some specific exercises, which help in penis enlargement. The most common and effective exercises associated with Ayurveda, which help in penis enlargement include Jelqing, stretching and many others.
You can also apply certain Ayurvedic home remedies for penis enlargement. For instance, have a mixture of walnut and honey with milk, and a mixture of carrot with milk, or carrot juice with honey. These Ayurvedic remedies for penis enlargement cause no harmful side effects on your body and are perfectly safe. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Folliculitis is a specialised type of acne, which is manifested with red rashes, dryness of the skin and inflammation on hair scalp. This is a common skin issue and can be treated very well with natural medicines. Ayurveda is one natural form of medicine, which is best used to treat such skin problems. The ingredients used in Ayurveda are all very natural, organic and fresh. This means that there are hardly any side effects in this form of treatment. If you want to cure your folliculitis, with naturally occurring home remedies, then Ayurveda is the line of treatment that can be chosen. Here are some tips to help you in recovering from this skin problem.
- Coconut Oil: Research shows that daily use of virgin coconut oil on the infected area can reduce irritation and inflammation. This needs to be applied once daily for better results. Coconut oil contains fats, which are not only good for consumption in the dishes, but also good for the skin. These fatty acids are absorbed by the skin and help in a speedy recovery.
- Neem: The extensive anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties of neem leaves are very well known all over the world. Fresh neem leaves can be made into a paste and directly applied over the infected area. Apart from providing a soothing sensation, it also removes all the dirt from the infected area, thereby cleaning it and giving it time to heal faster.
- Vinegar: Vinegar has a unique property of reducing rashes and redness that develops on the skin. For instance, apple cider vinegar can be mixed with two parts of water and directly applied to the infected area for about 10 minutes.
- Garlic: Eating garlic clove or garlic supplements every day helps in reducing inflammation. It is said that garlic contains sulphur and other supplements, which help in reducing the inflammation that folliculitis causes. Once the inflammation is reduced, the pain subsides to quite an extent. With less discomfort in the affected region, the infection heals faster.
- Aloe Vera: The juice of aloe vera, when applied onto the infected area, causes the burning sensation and itching to soothe. This soothing property of aloe vera makes it an important remedy. Once the skin is cool and clean, the infection heals faster.
These are some of the naturally occurring remedies to cure folliculitis faster and to provide immediate relief to those suffering from it.
Asthma is something which affects quite a large number of people. As a matter of fact, up to 20 percent of the population is affected by it. Isn’t it surprising that the ways to treat it are not so well known, taking into account how many people it affects? So, wouldn’t it be a great idea to learn more about it and learn to treat it in a pretty unique way?
When a person has asthma, the airways of the respiratory system become narrower than they usually are and this, in turn, leads to a shortage of breath. While many people would normally go to a conventional doctor in order to treat asthma, it may come as a rude shock to know that asthma is often triggered by reactions to conventional medicines such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, which are also known as NSAIDs. Things are not that straightforward, are they?
Ayurveda is a body of medicine which looks not at just patching up and fixing medical problems, but rather to maintain a high level of overall health. Considering this, it should not be much of a surprise to come to know that when it comes to the treatment of asthma, Ayurveda is not superficial like a lot of other methods of treatment. As a matter of fact, it not only looks at the respiratory system but also at the gastrointestinal system in order to provide a comprehensive solution for a patient who is affected by asthma.
According to Ayurveda, the body is divided into three doshas and in the case of asthma, it is the kappa dosha which is culpable. If the asthma is detected before too long, a fully effective treatment can be undertaken and the patient can be restored to his or her pre-asthma level. However, if there is a significant delay between the time that asthma sets in and its detection, only management is possible.
Foods which trigger asthma are to be avoided like the plague! Examples of these foods happen to be animal products and dairy products such as curd. In addition to this, bananas and sugary foods or sweets, including sugar, in itself, are to be avoided.
A paste of rock salt, mustard oil or clarified butter can help if it is rubbed on the chest. Medicines such as Sitopalaadi choorna are to be taken, with this specific medicine ingested with honey. Kapha kartari addresses the issues with the Kapha and with it, asthma should be on its way to becoming a minor problem pretty soon! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Way before any form of modern medicine came into existence, people fell sick and resorted to natural remedies to help them get better. So, it should not come as that much of a surprise that things which we give limited value have been prescribed for a very long time by various fields of medicine for their properties, take for example, cumin seeds. Would one normally make the link? Probably not, but then, why not discover a little more as to why this overlooked resource can have such a beneficial impact on the body?
Cumin seeds are often added to food for their aroma, but the fact of the matter is that there is a range of health benefits which they can have on a person. Take, for example, the potential of cumin seeds to help a person in his or her effort to lose weight. While a lot of people go ahead and buy tablets to help speed up their weight loss, cumin seeds represent such a simple and natural supplement! The way they help in the process of weight loss is by virtue of the essential oils which are contained in them. These oils help stimulate the salivary glands near the mouth and this goes a long way in helping in the digestion of the food that is eaten. When cumin seeds are combined with banana, it helps the body in maintaining reasonable energy levels and at the same time improves the quality and rate of digestion, two birds with one stone!
Also, it is not as if the cumin seeds have to be had with some other food item. As a matter of fact, if a person puts in the time to bring some water with a teaspoon of cumin seeds to boiling point and drinks this mix when it has cooled a few times a day. Stomach aches and other digestion related issues will not appear close to as much as normal.
The amazing part of cumin seeds is the fact that they go a long way in the effort to cut fat which has collected around the abdomen. This sort of fat is known to be very hard to get rid of and is widely reputed to be especially bad for health. Black cumin seeds can also help keep away cancer as they have a compound which helps slow the growth of tumours in the body.
For all these benefits, doesn’t it make some good sense to incorporate cumin seeds into one’s diet? If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Over the course of a person’s life, there are a range of health issues, which are likely to affect him/her, without a shadow of doubt. Taking this into account, would it not be good to know of a comprehensive way to go about their treatment? Ancient Ayurvedic knowledge can go a long way in treating a lot of issues, which are faced by a human body.
For example, Panchakarma, is derived from the Ayurvedic word for five and refers to five ways the body is treated so as to purify it from the toxics, which may be embedded in it. The best part about this form of treatment is that a person does not need to be sick in order to receive the treatment and be able to attest to its effectiveness. It can be done on both healthy and unhealthy people.
The art behind Panchakarma is more than 7,000 years old. So it can be said that something that has lasted for such a long period of time is likely to be far more effective and have no side effects than a wonder pill, which claims to cleanse the body in a jiffy!
When Ayurveda is depicted, more often than not, it is done so with pictures of people seeming really relaxed while receiving massages with oil. Considering that Snehana is so very popular, it may not come as a surprise that Ayurveda is depicted in this manner. But what is Snehana? It is the oleation of the body, both internally as well as externally.
Oiling the body internally may seem a little impossible to do, but since Ayurveda is so amazing, it is able to treat the body internally by making use of clarified butter, also known as ghee, which has been medicated to make sure that it has the biggest and best possible effect. As for the external treatment of the body, it is done by oil massages in the Abhayanga form. Multiple oils are made use of and they work together to get the body to move the toxins in the direction of the gastrointestinal tract, so that they can be expelled. But what impact does this have on the body? To start with, stress levels drop significantly, and the tissues just beneath the skin and deeper are revitalised and become supple again.
With these treatments and their dramatic effects, Ayurveda is truly appreciable! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Sir/madam My child is 11 months old. I have given him daily one boiled egg mixed with food. Is it OK for his health or not? please explain me.
A lot of everyday spices are used as Ayurvedic ingredients can cure many day to day health problems. Ayurveda is a natural form of medicine, which consists of natural and organic ingredients. Such medicines seldom cause any side effects and discomfort to the body. An interesting fact is that these medicines and ingredients are also readily available in your pantry or kitchen and help in administering Ayurvedic treatments. It is always advised that you have some of these natural ingredients stocked up in your pantry.
But the question remains what to stock up and why? Here are some of the must have spices in your pantry, which would provide immediate Ayurvedic relief to your body.
- Ajwain/ carom Seeds: Carom seeds have great medicinal uses when it comes to relieving you of indigestion. Those suffering from gastric problems should definitely keep a packet of carom seeds in their kitchen. You can consume ajwain in different ways. You can prepare ajwain tea and drink it when cold. This can be done every alternative day or once a week to keep your digestive system healthy. You can also add some carom seeds to every possible dish. It not only enhances the flavour, but also helps you in keeping fit. Lastly, you can just consume some raw seeds after every meal.
- Turmeric: All of us know that turmeric is rich in medicinal properties. Many also know that it can be used as a paste by applying it directly over a wound; or it can be simply powdered and consumed with milk. Also you can make turmeric masks and apply it once a week to get a glowing flawless skin.
- Ginger: It is used specially by them who are very prone to catching cold or fever due to seasonal changes. Ginger tea is quite popular in this aspect. Apart from this, ginger juice and honey together offer a remedy for sore throat as well as helps you boost your digestion. Ginger is a spice, which can be added in chopped form, as a paste or whole in mostly all dishes. So, you get the taste of ginger and its medicinal properties in nearly all dishes that you consume.
- Saffron: It is an exotic spice, but is used a lot in Ayurveda. Saffron paste can cure dark circles around your eyes. Saffron itself adds taste to the dish and increases digestive power. Saffron consumed with milk boosts your immune system.
These are the four must-have spices in your kitchen that are used extensively in Ayurveda for treating various health problems through a natural way. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
The daily stress and responsibilities of modern life mean that it is hard for a person to feel on top of the world all the time. Many people have gone ahead and accepted this as a truth of life. But what if there was the possibility of feeling good each day? Can you imagine the effect it would have on the satisfaction and productivity of a person? Well, the ancient field of Ayurveda, to a certain extent, is beneficial in this case. Here are a few tips, which may help you feel better.
- Clean your tongue regularly using a tongue scraper. According to Ayurveda, cleaning your tongue helps clean your body and stimulate the internal organs of the body. In addition to this, it is also believed that the bad bacteria which is present in the body is reduced to quite an extent by doing this.
- Avoid having ice cold water, even when the temperature is at a peak. According to Ayurveda, this is not the right thing to be done. In fact, an individual should have warm water throughout the year. This helps in reducing the amount of metabolic waste, which is present in the human body. Also, warm water is a natural choice for people who are keen on not getting a bad throat.
- Have timely meals because each person has a body clock and when a person is following the tenets of Ayurveda, the meal times would be well in sync with the body clock. The risk of this not being the case results in improper digestion and leads to a person feeling heavy instead of satiated.
- Keep a check on the quantity of food you consume in every meal. For most people, lunch is the heaviest meal to be had. As a matter of fact, as the day comes to a close, the amount of food which one should eat must be reduced. An early dinner is a very good idea. Also post dinner snacks must be strictly avoided.
- Ensure you take adequate rest every day as it is very important for maintaining the fitness of a human body. Good quality sleep also plays a vital role in keeping you healthy. Avoid staying up late at night as it hampers proper sleep. Additionally, regular exercise is needed, which again is very helpful in keeping your body active and running.