Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Premature Ejaculation
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Hair Restoration Techniques
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of Tight Foreskin
Submit a review for Curewell Therapies - GurgaonYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I Age 23(Female) was suffering from thinning of hair and bald patches on my scalp.i consulted various doctors for the same and wasted my time and my money.There was no improvement in my hair growth.Then i came to know about Dr. Bhola through lybrate. After going through the reviews i decided to give it a try.I went all the way from pune to delhi just for his consultation and i must say it was Worth.Though it has been just one month since i am taking his medicines but i can see the improvement in my Hair line .I can see small hair coming out. I am very much satisfied with his treatment.Highly recommended.
Sir is this possible that my gf become pregnant after one sex intercourse but the sperm is not leaked into her I want to know how many times we have to sex for getting pregnant.
I am55 year of age. I want to have sex but, I find it difficult to get an erection and maintain it I smoke a packet a day. Could you please give me some tips to get rid of this problem as it'affecting my marriage.
Acne could be a real headache for normal skin. It not only ruins your face, but is also tough to get rid of. The condition is characterized usually by red pimples or blackheads and occurs due to infected or inflamed sebaceous glands. If you are skeptical about using chemical products, here is list of acne related treatments with alternative medicines:
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple Cider Vinegar has multiple qualities. It can dry up the excess oil present in the face thereby ensuring that the bacteria cannot feed upon it. Its alkaline property helps the skin's pH to come down to an accepted level. Last, but not the least, apple cider vinegar directly attacks the acne causing bacteria and eradicates them from within. This pack is easy to prepare and can be applied multiple times a day.
- Honey and cinnamon combo: Cinnamon possesses antimicrobial properties and attacks acne right from the word go. Honey, on the other hand, is a natural cleanser which helps to drive out the acne from your face. The pack is prepared by mixing 2 spoons of honey and 1 spoon of cinnamon. Before applying it on the face, it has to be ensured that the face is rinsed well with water. Owing to the pack's sticky nature, it should not be left on the face for more than 15 minutes.
- Milk and honey paste: There is a wide misconception about milk causing acne. Unless injected inside the skin, milk actually improves the skin tone and limits acne outbreak. It also helps in reducing skin irritation and redness. Honey has antibacterial properties and fights acne. The pack is prepared by adding 1 spoon of honey and 1 spoon of milk and applied on the face for no more than 10 - 15 minutes. The mask can be washed off with warm water and by lightly rubbing the skin in circular motion.
- White portion of the egg: The white portion of the egg has unaccountable benefits. Being rich in protein, it helps to fight acne and reduces blemishes of the skin. The vitamin present in the white portion combat acne and soak up excess oil present in the skin. This pack should be applied for 15 minutes followed by a thorough face wash with lukewarm water.
- Mashed papaya: Papaya ingredients are found in almost all beauty products these days. Raw papaya is a great remedy for acne problems though. Papaya also helps to remove excess fat from the skin and eradicates dead skin. It contains an enzyme called Papain, which is known to have anti-inflammatory properties. It also restricts pus formation in the skin. Papaya can be mashed evenly and applied on the face for 15-20 minutes before washing it off with plain water. This pack can be tried three or four times a week to see visible changes in the face. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
During sexual act, we do good foreplay and before going penetration I lick her clitoris long time bcoz of her demand and she ll get climax and she feel tired and sleepy but she allows me to penetrate, during penetration she doesn't feel pleasure, and even l, so during penetration she tells me finish fast. If If I skip clitoris climax and moves for intercourse, she stops penetration and asking me to touch tongue to clitoris. How can I make her pleasure in Intercourse? Should penetration feel good to women? Should touch clitoris during intercourse to reach her climax?
Leading a happy married life depends on many factors including a healthy intimate relationship between the concerned couple. However, often due to some unforeseen conditions, many couples are not able to enjoy a fulfilling sex life. Erectile dysfunction, which is also known as impotence or ED, is one such issue which plagues a lot of men in today's world.
Erectile dysfunction is one of the main causes why many men are not able to enjoy their sex lives to the extent that they want to and this is something that leads to a lot of dissatisfaction in relationships. Stress and excessive consumption of alcohol are often the leading reasons for erectile dysfunction. Fatigue and other issues in the relationship may cause this problem too, besides age, since there are countless elderly men who suffer from this condition.
Every cloud has a Silver Lining, the good news is that erectile dysfunction is a common problem and there are various medications available to deal with it. The field of alternative medicine also has much to offer. You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Man.
What this means is that your body does not have to put up with the task of processing allopathic medicines, since safer and natural options are available. These don't produce side effects unlike conventional medicines which may cause vision changes or facial flushing. Traditional medicines used to treat erectile dysfunction can also cause headache and upset stomachs!
- Red ginseng, which is also known by the name of panax ginseng can go a long way to treat the issue of erectile dysfunction naturally. As a matter of fact, it is among the most common cures!
- Rheidol rose is also very useful and is very effective in curing erectile dysfunction is more than seventy five percent of the cases, as long as it is used consistently over the course of a quarter of a year.
- A large number of doctors relate the problems of a man suffering from ED to hormonal changes and imbalances in the body. DHEA is a hormone which is normally produced by the adrenal glands. A man who has erectile dysfunction is also likely to have insufficient DHEA and a supplement providing this can really work wonders for the problem at hand. And this can consequently restore his and his partner's satisfaction.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized sexologist and ask a free question.
I have premature ejaculation and sometimes I have pain in lower abdomen, whenever I intercourse with my partner I get discharge in 3-4 seconds, the time I insert my penis into vagina I get discharge, and due to this I have never had sex properly and I am not able to satisfy my partner, we both have decided to start treatment but it will take time and after 5 days it's our 1st anniversary and I want to make it on that day and want to satisfy her and me too, please tell me any medicine by which I will last long for more then 15 mins, I will start treatment of homeopathic or Ayurvedic but before that I will to satisfy her on our special day, please tell me any pill by which I can have intercourse for 15 mins.
Hello am virgin and she is also virgin how should we do safely all for first time to avoid any infection
Hi I am 31 years old male. I am tacking antidepressants for 2 months and I quite it 1 month before but my libido did not come what should I do? How much time it will take to come back my libido. Pls advice.
I am 38 year old I got married 7 months back with a girl of 27 years. She is not satisfy with my sexual performance she is always complain that my stamina and interest on sex and size of my penis is very small zero and I too feel the same. She is blaming me for not conceive even after 7 months of marriage. I done semen analysis test and my test result are normal. Kindly help me.
Meri wife ko ek baar sex krne k baad dobara sex krne ka mann nhi krta ek baar sex krne k baad usko koi feel hi nhi aati iska reason kya hai.
I practice a lot of hand job I also tried to stop it but unfortunately couldn't please suggest a way to get rid.
Out of the 100,000 hair strands that a person normally possesses, losing about 50 to 100 of them on a daily basis is considered to be pretty normal. If, however, you are losing more than that, it is time to think about hair loss treatments. Here is a comprehensive list of alternative medicine choices that can fetch fruitful results:
- Indian Gooseberry pack: Commonly known as Amla, Indian Gooseberry comprises of vitamin C and is an excellent agent to stop hair loss and accelerate hair growth. It has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that help in maintaining a healthy scalp. One spoon of gooseberry juice should be mixed with lemon juice and applied on the scalp.
- Aloe Vera Gel: Aloe Vera has alkalizing properties that bring down the hair's pH to a normal level. It also contains enzymes that promote hair growth and stop hair loss. Its anti-inflammatory properties reduce scalp redness too. While Aloe Vera gel is readily available in the market, the gel extracted from an Aloe Vera leaf works better. The gel should be applied on the scalp for a few hours followed by a thorough wash with lukewarm water.
- Licorice Root Paste: Licorice Root has multiple benefits. It is an herb which is known to reopen the pores of the hair and eradicate dandruff. The Licorice Root Paste is prepared by mixing one cup of milk with one spoon of saffron and one spoon of licorice paste. It should be applied on the bald areas before bedtime and washed with lukewarm water in the morning. The same solution can be applied twice a week to get great results.
- B-complex Vitamin: Daily intake of supplements containing vitamin B6 and biotin is a great way to stop hair loss. B6 helps in reducing hair thinning and increases the circulation of the scalp. This supplement can be easily obtained from any drug store. One supplement a day will start showing results in 4 week's time.
- Ginkgo Biloba: According to a study conducted by the Maryland Medical Center, it was found that Ginkgo Biloba is a great agent for hydrating the scalp. It increases blood flow and stops hair loss. It also helps in producing new hair at a faster pace. The best thing about this herb is the fact that it has no side effects at all.
- Polygonum Multiflorum: This is a Chinese herb more commonly known as the Fo-Ti. Its anti-inflammatory properties have shown efficiency for a number of years. It not only helps in hydration of the scalp, but fights hair loss and helps in the regeneration of new hair. It is also known to be a great agent for hair strengthening and turning gray hair to its original color.
Hello everyone, I want to discuss one thing. I am going through the problem of hair fall. I loose hair from front portion. But now m using egg on hairs. please Guide me how can I protect my hair n how it can come back again.
I am an athletic player I do not masturbate or watch porn bt nowadays when I sleep and when I woke up I vl be ejucalted a lot of sperm in my underwear I dono how to gt rid of these and if I touch a girl like little sperm vl come frm my penis help me I want a natural remedy not medicins.
Me and my wife are living with our parents in one house of single room, we are not getting space to have sex, can there be any medicine which can make them sleep around 7 hrs, or anesthetic tablet, becoz they used to get up in between in the night.
Certain ailments can ruin your physical relationship with your partner and make a man feel depressed and unworthy. It can lead to the dissatisfaction of his partner and affect the bond they share. Though finding an exact reason for this condition can be difficult, premature ejaculation is believed to occur due to psychological reasons largely. Many doctors are also of the opinion that feelings of guilt or hurrying to reach climax when a man is in his youth lead to habits which are hard to break and then reform.
From a biological perspective, abnormal levels of the hormones, which are present in a man's body can be a significant cause of premature ejaculation, as well as thyroid issues or reflex activity of the ejaculatory system.
Alternative Cures for Premature Ejaculation
While there are many theories as to how the effects of premature ejaculation can be reduced, one of the more experimental ways of curing this issue is to boost a man's sex life by not adhering to conventional medicines. In its stead, there are some great options in the form of alternative medicine available, whose efficacy is said to be as good as conventional medicines.
- Yoga is known to promise a large amount of comprehensive health benefits and they can reduce the ill effects of premature ejaculation too.
- The best alternative form of treating this problem is to maintain a healthy lifestyle, and get a good dose of exercise regularly.
- Some other things which can go a long way in treating this ailment include consumption of around a hundred milligrams of kava root a little before engaging in sexual intercourse. The kava root can be consumed either in the pill or the powder form. This is said to work as it causes increased blood flow to the penis which as a consequence, reduces the degree of sensitivity of it, thus, prolonging the time of climax.
- Another solution which finds its origins in the field of naturopathy happens to be cinnamon bark and clove, which are said to be effective in reducing ED.
More researches are being conducted in the field of alternative medicine, and it is possible that more solutions for treating premature ejaculation will come forth in future. But if you are suffering from some other health condition apart from ED, remember to consult a physician before following any alternative course of treatment.