Hello, I am Dr Sudhir Bhola. I am specialised in Sexology, skin and hair treatment.
Aaj me apse baat karunga bohot he general tareeke se ki aapko kisi bhi tarah ki sexual problem aati hai to apko is problem ko bohot bada pahaad nahi banana hai. Jese hume fever, cold hota hai, usi tarah se apko sexual problem ko bhi normal he consider karna hai. Yeh bhi humare shareer ka ek part hai. Agar hume koi bhi problem hoti hai then we should definitely discuss it with the doctor. Kyuki starting me koi bhi problem aati hai to hum improve kar sakte hai just by changing lifestyle, good diet and a proper guidance. Also, you may not require any medication in most of the cases.
But agar treatment delay hota rahe to problem badh jati hai and then we have to take help of certain medication. So agar apko kabhi koi sexual problem aati hai then immediately consult a doctor. You should never hesitate to consult a doctor. Consulting a doctor is very good for you because it will not affect your married life or sex life. But it finally affects your self-confidence, professionally, socially and all aspects of your life.
So if you feel that you have got any problem, then you can certainly contact any doctor. Also, you can contact me as well through Lybrate.read more
Hello, this is Dr Sudhir Bhola. I am an Ayurvedic doctor specialised in Sexology, skin and hair diseases. Today I am here with you to share some tips regarding Sexology.
Now, premature ejaculation is the most common among all men of all ages. All these problems can be avoided if we follow a certain lifestyle, discipline our eating habits like taking some water after waking up in the morning, performing certain yogas in the morning. Apart from this, you can get command over your ejaculation by performing and training your PC muscle through Kegel exercise. You can add some dry fruits in your eating habits like
- Walnuts, you can add 2-3 walnuts in your breakfast.
- Avoid having cashew nuts
Always keep your worries, anxieties out from your bedroom. Just by training yourself and training your mind, you can overcome this problem by up to 60-70%. But still, if the person is not able to overcome this problem then don't just carry on because if you are going to carry on then you are going to hamper your self-confidence. You social and professional life will be affected due to this.
So, I just suggest you be regular with the exercises. And if you are feeling that you are not having good command over your ejaculation, just train your muscles with Kegel exercise.
Now, coming to Erectile dysfunction and Infertility. For these two problems, you need to see a doctor because these things normally happen when your testosterone level goes down and the blood circulation to your genitals is being reduced and may be due to the weakness of arteries as well.
Erectile dysfunction and Infertility are very common these days because of our stressful lives, the very good organic diet schedule.
So, for these two things, I will be sharing some important tips for you in the next video. And if you have any query regarding these problems, you can contact me through Lybrate.
Doctor in Curewell Therapies
Treatment of Premature Ejaculation
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Tight Foreskin
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Hair Restoration Techniques
Submit a review for Curewell TherapiesYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I got to know about Dr sudhir from one of my friend. Earlier I was very much tensed about my situation of premature ejaculation. I was leading towards the impotancy, i was not at all confident about my health and about my sex life. Later when I visited sir's Rajori clinic he first of all calmed me by his words then he took all the information about my health and problems. He promised me that I will be healthy and fine in just 3 months. This is my 2 month and yes I am feeling confident. I am good at sex now. Thanks to Bhola sir. He is savior. His medicine are ayurvedic and therefore don't have any side effects. If you same problem must visit to him he is best in his work.
i was referred to Dr Sudhir Bhola from a friend who was blessed with a child after taking treatment from him. He was pretty sure i will get results too and as a matter of fact i did. My problem of premature ejaculation is solved completely and i can stay active in bed for a long time. His medicines are ayurvedic and herbal so there have been NO SIDE EFFECTS at all.
Actually i am suffering from erectile dysfunction last one year and i am totally depressed about this problem than i found many doctors and clinic but can't any cure but finaally i found Dr Sudhir Bhola through Practo and i visit the clinic Dr.is very good and humble and i take medicine after on month i take son relief and now i am onwards my course.
I am 27 yrs old , i was a drug addict for last 2.5 yrs due to which i suffered fr ED, I was very shy about it. Atlast i captured good review about doc sudhir bhola sir , & after 1 month of treatment i could see improvement in me, hoping to get well soon after the completion of my treatment, And moreover the doc is very friendly.and doesnt charge much.
Mujhe Rml hospital se Dr Sunil ke refrence se dr sudhir BHOla ka refrence Mila Mai tab appointment lekar Sir ke pass Aya 21 June ko Dr sudhir sir ne Mera treatment suru Kar diya mujhe ab pehle se kafe aram Hai mujhe Dr sunil sir ka sahi refrence Mila Tha Dr sudhir BHOla sexual problem ke best Dr Hai
I was suffering from yeast infection because had unprotected sex. Dr sudhir bhola is very friendly and explain me about my problem and give me excellent medication...i feel much better now and i highly recommend this doctor who suffering from any kind of sex problem
I was suffering from premature ejaculation since one year. Finally I decide to consult a doctor. From internet i got information about Dr sudhir bhola. I visited him. He assured me that I will be well again. Within 1 month i feel more energetic and confident.
Since the last 8 years i was not able to digest my food because of liver problems and allopathic medicines could not solve my problem. Now in just 1 month my health has improved a lot thanks to the ayurvedic medicines provided by Dr Sudhir Bhola
I started month before for my problem to dr sudhir bhola he listen carefully And explain everything in detail he gives me some medicen and sugest some exercise now almost one months today I feel 25 percent improvement
I am suffering from ercetyle dysfunction sinse last 2 months and got depressed about it. But after meeting dr. Sudhir bhola i got 70 to 80 precent result within 1st month.. Best ayurvedic doctor in Delhi NCR....
best sexologist indeed. i feel 70% improvement in just 1 month
Physical intimacy builds a stronger connection between two people by mitigating any existing negativity. It strengthens the bond between two people and fosters closeness, love and affection between couples.
The most advanced and effective treatment for erectile dysfunction, Linear Shock Wave ED Therapy is now exclusively available at Curewell Therapies (Dr Sudhir Bhola's chain of clinics) in Delhi NCR.
Erectile Dysfunction Treatment through Shockwaves, Low Intensity Shockwaves for ED (Erectile Dysfunction Treatment). A Linear focused Piezo Shockwave treatment forErectile Dysfunction (ESWT ED)The LSTC-ED (Linear Shockwave Tissue Coverage) treatement - a new and unique approach.
Now you must be wondering how does it actually work? Well it basically diverts the right amount of blood flow to the penis without involving any surgical methods or any steriods or any type of medicines. Penis Erection is the result of a complex synergy between the blood vessels, the nervous system, hormones and the muscles. During an erection there is an amount of blood flow to the penis, which in turn increases the pressure. Sufficient amount blood flow to cavernous bodies plays a critical role in erectile function of the body.The linear shock wave therapy is an advanced technique which is a quick and comprehensive treatment for covering the entire cavernous bodies. The therapy source or the tool is placed at right angles to the cavernous bodies and moved longitudinally along the penis (the cavernous bodies) and the perineum (crura of the penis). This results in maximum, homogeneous transfer of energy. The treatment is quick and lasts only a few minutes. The number of sessions required for a person is only decided by the doctor after an examination. This treatment is currently only available at Curewell Therapies in Delhi NCR. Dr Sudhir Bhola is the founder of Curewell Therapies and is the most successful sexologist in delhi NCR.
Sexual Health issues not just affect our body, but affect our state of mind as well. Many sexual problems may plague men and women the world over, at different phases of their lives. From infertility and impotence with premature ejaculation to complete lack of libido and even pain during intercourse, there are a number of problems that may require immediate diagnosis and sexual treatment so as to promote a more sexually fit being.
Read on to know more about what kind of sexual treatment can make a person sexually fit.
1. Low libido: Lack of sexual interest or lack of sex drive can be treated with the help of an analysis of any other medication you may be taking, which could lead to side effects such as this condition. This includes anti depressants and even hypertension drugs. Also, there may be low level of sex hormones in body which also plays a major role in erection and sexual desire of a person. So one can use counselling and consultation with a sexologist to examine the state of one's sexual problem and level of stress so as to help in treating the problem more efficiently by your doctor.
2. Premature ejaculation: This problem is growing as a major concern in most of the men at the time of their physical relationships making an impact of unsatisfying sex with their partners. This condition can be originated from various psychological and physiological causes as of weakness in muscles and nerves of sexual organs due to past bad history of masturbation, thinning of semen quality and quantity, stress, anxiety, depression, etc., so this problem should be recognised and to be consulted with a sexologist to cure it at a right time before it affects the relationship and satisfaction between two partners or couples.
3. Low erection/delayed erection: This problem is also depleting most of the men in today's scenario. Due to some weakness in muscles and nerves of penis-no erection, low erection or delayed erection is a problem of concern at the time of any sexual relationship.it too has various reasons of age, diabetes, any local trauma, stress, low sex hormones and physical factors. So this problem should be recognised and to be consulted with a sexologist to cure it at a right time before it affects the relationship and creates stress for the man on his potentials with his partner.
4. Pain during intercourse: This issue can be fixed with a variety of tools. One of the foremost treatment methods is to treat symptoms like dryness in the vagina with the help of lubricants and topical creams. Also, one can go in for physical therapy that will strengthen the pelvic floor. This also includes exercises like Kegels.
Vaginal inflammation in such cases can also be cured with the help of steroids. And, in case there are any infections, then creams and antibiotics can treat the same. It is important to understand your symptoms and see a doctor about treating the same at the earliest.
Note: Add in this the condition of impotency, premature ejaculation, bad habit of masturbation. So, it is now we need to get proper education and guidance to treat any sexual related problems and to consult a trained sexologist to make your sexual life fit, healthy and enjoyable.
Gonorrhoea is a bacterial STD that can affect both men and women. It can be transmitted from one person to another through oral, vaginal or anal intercourse. A person who is already suffering from an STD is at a high risk of suffering from Gonorrhoea as well. This disease affects the eyes, throat, vagina, urethra, anus and female reproductive tract. Gonorrhoea can be treated with antibiotics as long as it is diagnosed in time. In order to do so, it is essential to understand the symptoms of this disease.
Some people do not show any visible symptoms of gonorrhoea. This is known as nonsymptomatic Gonorrhoea. Even though there are no symptoms, these people can infect others through unprotected intercourse. However, in most cases, the symptoms of this STD can be seen in 2 to 14 days after exposure to the bacteria. These symptoms are different for men and women.
Men infected with this disease may not show symptoms for several weeks. Some of the symptoms of this disease as seen in men are:
- Frequent urge to urinate
- A burning or painful sensation while urinating
- Pus-like discharge from the penis
- Inflammation and redness of the tip of the penis
- Swelling that may or may not be accompanied by pain in the testicles
- Sore throat
In some cases, the pain may even spread to the rectum.
Gonorrhoea is more difficult to diagnose in women as the symptoms were shown are milder and tend to be similar to other infections. Some of the symptoms to look out for are:
- Watery or creamy discharge from the vagina
- Painful or burning sensation while urinating
- Increased urge to urinate frequently
- Heavier periods
- Spotting in between periods
- Sore throat
- Painful intercourse
- Pain in the lower abdomen
Gonorrhoea can be diagnosed with a simple blood test or by taking a sample swab from the infected area and subjecting it to lab tests. Once diagnosed, it can be treated with antibiotics. In some cases, an injection may also be required. It is important to complete the full course of antibiotics even if the symptoms disappear in a few days. As with any other STD, prevention is better than cure. To avoid suffering from this disease, always use a condom while having intercourse. If you have more than one partner, insist on getting tested regularly. This is extremely important as many cases of Gonorrhoea go undetected for the lack of symptoms shown.
Being unable to deal with erectile dysfunction can cause men to lose their self-esteem, feel angry, anxious and frustrated, or even lose interest in sex altogether. This can threaten their relationships and may even result in depression.
Erectile dysfunction is treatable, but the time before and during treatment may be difficult. Here is some advice to assist you and your partner in getting your sex life back on track.
The Connection Between Erectile Dysfunction and Depression
Think of the brain as a highly sensitive sex organ. Sexual desire starts in the brain and works its way down. That's because of special brain chemicals known as neurotransmitters. These chemicals increase communication between brain cells and trigger more blood flow to the sex organs. The problem is, with depression and other mood disorders, the brain circuits that communicate using these chemicals don't function properly.
Many men and women with depression tell of having low or no sexual desire. And that puts a tremendous strain on intimate relationships.
Diagnosing Erectile Dysfunction and Depression:
Erectile dysfunction is a very common problem as about 50% of men above 50 years of age suffer from it. Therefore, it is crucial to recognize depression when it is part of the problem. Here is how depression is diagnosed when it is known you have erectile dysfunction:
- Loss of Sexual Desire
- Erectile dysfunction starts happening after a traumatic event like loss of a job or of a loved one
- Feelings of stress, anxiety or frustration
- Pessimistic outlook to life
Coping with Erectile Dysfunction and Depression:
- Antidepressants: Antidepressants are used to treat depression, however some antidepressants worsen erectile dysfunction, therefore it is crucial that you explicitly explain your condition to your doctor.
- Therapy: Therapy is performed by a licensed mental health expert who will identify and help you overcome all the issues which are depressing you.
If you wish to discuss on any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist and ask a free question.
Many people suffer from a low libido problem. This can be a problem for their partners as well as for themselves. A low sex drive can also reduce one's self esteem and confidence. In severe cases it also leads to depression.
Factors which can cause low sex drive:
- Sexual problems: Many sexual problems also lead to a low sex drive. An inability to experience orgasm even after a lot of attempts can make one indifferent to sex. Some people also experience pain because of a tight vagina. In such cases their desire to have sex reduces greatly.
- Medical diseases: Many medical conditions also affects your libido, such as cancer, arthritis, blood sugar (diabetes), artery diseases, high blood pressure and neurological diseases.
- Medications: Some people suffer from depression and anxiety disorders. To get over these disorders most doctors prescribe them antidepressants and anti-anxiety pills, these medications create a very low libido.
- Habits: Many lifestyle habits such as over-consumption of alcohol can make your sex drive reduce a lot. Smoking also decreases the blood flow in your body which may make your libido fall.
- Surgery: Reconstructive surgeries such as breast reconstruction surgery and genital tract surgery can also affect sexual desire and give your body signals to not engage in an intercourse.
- Fatigue: Tiredness because of physical activities or caring for your old parents or young children can also make you uninterested in sex. Your body and brain might not have the energy to engage in an intercourse due to fatigue.
- Menopause: The levels of estrogen reduce greatly during menopause. Low estrogen levels make your vagina dry hence sex can be uncomfortable and painful. Women also go through hormonal changes which make them suffer from a low libido.
- Pregnancy: After pregnancy, breastfeeding your baby becomes an everyday activity. This can reduce sexual desire because of the pressure of caring for a new born baby.
Regular exercising complemented with enough sleep is known to reduce stress thus giving you a high sex drive. Avoid consuming alcohol. Testosterone replacement therapy (a therapy used for treating erectile dysfunction) also treats low desire.
It is common belief that people are highly interested in sex. However, this is not true. There are a lot of reasons which can reduce this sexual drive, known as libido. The reasons and therefore the causes are slightly different in men and in women. Read on to know some of the most common causes of reduced arousal in men and women and how to deal with it.
Causes of reduced arousal in men:
• Physiologically, sex is greatly influenced by the sex hormones and with age, as there is a gradual decline in the amount of these hormones in circulation, the sex drive also takes a dip. This need not be the case though.
• Stressed relationships is extremely common and though hormones have a big role to play, the mind is equally if not more important. If the couples are not happy, there is going to be no sex. As plain as that!
• Excessive smoking can reduce a person’s sexual arousal and even affect performance.
• Prescription medicines, lack of exercise, anxiety and depression are other causes that also reduce sexual desire.
• Testosterone replacement therapy in males is often used to boost sexual drive.
• Lifestyle changes including regular exercise, quitting or controlled smoking, stress management, healthy relationships can go a long way in improving sexual performance.
• If there are medications that are affecting the sexual drive, talk to your doctor and switch to an alternative.
• Counselling where the partner is also involved also is very important.
Women: The causes for low sexual drive in females is very different from men.
• Cultural differences: The cultural background and upbringing contribute in a big way to how responsive a person is. When it comes to sex, we as a country are still not very frank and open, and so there could be a perceived lack of desire. This is of course in the initial stages of a relationship and given some time, things would change.
• Relationship issues: Stressed relationships are definitely a big no-no for a physical relationship. Happy relationships definitely invite a lot more intimacy between the couple.
• Hormones: Testosterone which is present in both males and females affects sexual drive in women also. This hormone also gradually reduces over age, and causes some loss of libido.
In managing this issue in women, psychology takes over a bigger role. Talking to the woman first and if required the partner helps in solving the issues in most women. Medical conditions, if present, should be corrected to address this issue. Hormone replacement and medication substitution also may be helpful if required.
If you feel that no one can help or guide you in channelising your desires, you are wrong. A relationship is subject to a lot of misunderstandings, especially when the sex life is disturbed or fading. Most people tend to keep quiet about such issues instead of seeking help. A sexologist is a therapist who specialises in sexual problems and knows how to deal with them. Here are the top reasons why you should consider visiting a sexologist:
- If you have low sex drive, you are bound to avoid physical intimacy with your partner. This might happen because of various reasons, such as hormonal changes, certain medications, stress, and fatigue. If you low sex drive has become a persistent problem in your life, you should consult a sexologist about it.
- If you experience intense sexual behaviour, urges and fantasies which involve strange objects, situations and activities, it is a genuine problem. It is likely to be associated with some psychological issue. This may lead to great distress in your social, personal and occupational life. Visiting a sexologist is very important during such situations.
- There are several physiological problems which may lower your sex drive or may disable you to perform in bed. In men, disorders such as erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and the inability to penetrate in spite of having an erection are common. Although these can be treated with medicines, visiting a sexologist will help you know about the condition and the different treatment modes available. Such problems in women include vaginal dryness, dyspareunia vaginal trauma or vaginismus.
- When your sexual needs and desires do not match with that of your partner’s, problems and issues are likely to surface. One of you may suffer from low sex drive as well. As a couple, it is important to communicate with each other and visit a sexologist.
- If you are obsessed and preoccupied with sexual thoughts all the time and your performance and functioning are being affected, a psychological issue is indicated. This needs immediate treatment and hence, you must visit a sexologist.
- It may be possible for you to feel guilty about having sex. This may happen on the account of a bad sexual experience in the past, such as being a victim of child abuse. You can solve the problem by talking it out with a sexologist.
You should also visit a sexologist if you are unable to achieve orgasms. This is more common in women than men. Ejaculation and orgasm are associated with each other. If you cannot attain an orgasm in spite of having a sex drive, you should be concerned and seek medical opinion.
Although survey shows that satisfied women have sex several times a week, two out of five are still left craving more. "Women have a broad definition of sex, so this doesn't necessarily mean they want more intercourse. A woman might just want to feel more sexual in general, so let her know you're thinking about her throughout the day, and make her feel sexy.
The lady knows she's hot
Satisfied women don't suffer from low self-esteem four in five think their partners find them extremely sexy. If want a confident sexual partner, never criticize other woman's body. As your own partner will worry about how you feel about her. She won't feel comfortable showing you her body, if she's worried you'll think she's fat, ugly, or full of cellulite.
The lady will be expressive about her needs
Satisfied women know what they want, and 87 percent will express it. A woman comfortable asking for what she wants is going to be orgasmic more of the time. Encourage her openness by increasing sex talk in nonsexual situations. But be sure to look out for nonverbal cues, too. If the lady keeps touching you gently, for example, do that to her too.
Pleasure's the Goal
Sounds crazy, but it's true: Orgasm isn't essential to a woman's sexual satisfaction. Three out of four women say the pleasure from sex makes orgasm less necessary. So relax, your laid-back approach can put her more at ease, making her likely to climax. "The more you try to focus on orgasm, the more you scare it away," says Barbach. Instead, attend to her without that Big-O or Big-Zero attitude. Women don't love sex only for the orgasms, They love it because it brings the couple closer together.
Penis size just doesn't matter!
The cliche is true, it is how you use it. Only 7 percent of sexually satisfied women say penis size is critical to their pleasure. The other 93 percent say they can be satisfied in other ways. It is the hardness and girth that matter more to women than the size of the penis. Passion is what keeps women coming back for more. They were 10 times as likely to rank both passion and generosity as more important than penis size. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Indulging in intercourse daily certainly does come with benefits but overdoing the routine can result in various side-effects. According to most medical practitioners and sex-perts, doing it twice a day is considered optimum. Indulging in intercourse daily is a healthy option for couples as it comes with a variety of benefits:
- Reduces stress
- Promotes longevity
- Leads to an increase in blood circulation
- Helps one sleep better
- Improves your fitness level
What happens if you overdo it on a regular basis?
However, stretching it up to thrice is acceptable, but going beyond that number can prove to be harmful as sex is a physical activity which puts strain on your body and genitals. The penis has a resting period, which if not adhered to, can lead to extreme stress on the organ and erectile dysfunction in the long-run. Other than distress in the penis, having sex too many times can also cause soreness in the penis and painful muscle contractions during an orgasm. In women, over-indulging in intercourse can cause tears in the vaginal area which can prove to be very painful while urinating or foreplay the next time. Women are also prone to contracting urinary tract infection, if they indulge in this process too many times. This is the reason why clearing the bladder for women is recommended.
The final verdict
However, sex-perts also believe that is very important for couples to embrace and indulge in this process as physical intimacy and satisfaction plays an important role in sustaining the relationship for a long time. Not having sex for extended periods of time might result in depression and your partner might start looking for other options. Thus, having sex once or twice a day is completely normal and encouraged but for a healthy and sustainable sex life, you should refrain from doing it too many times a day.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!