Doctor in Jiva Ayurveda - Rohini
Acid Reflux or GERD Treatment
Allergic Rhinitis Treatment
Angina Pectoris Treatment
Ankylosing Spondylitis Treatment
Anorexia nervosa Treatment
Anxiety Disorder Treatment
Bed Wetting Treatment
Bipolar Disorder Treatment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Cervical Spondylosis Treatment
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Hair Loss and Premature Graying
Irritable Bowel Syndrome(IBS)
Ischaemic Heart Disease
Major Depressive Illness
Oesophageal Hiatus Hernia
Sickle Cell Anemia
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
Patient Review Highlights
He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before. The symptoms were severe and unmanageable, as I was suffering from gerd, but Jiva Ayurveda was able to handle it. Many people gave very positive feedback for this Jiva Ayurveda.they definitely are aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases. The overall atmosphere in the Jiva Ayurveda - Mumbai Chembur is very soothing.
I am so thankful that Jiva Ayurveda has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. Someone from the office, referred us to go to Jiva Ayurveda. The friendliness of staff is the best in the Jiva Ayurveda in Chembur. Jiva Ayurveda has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes herreference. I feel strange that I am suffering from diabetes. Jiva Ayurveda has a very positive attitude towards all the patients.
Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. The I consulted Jiva Ayurveda. I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able give me proper platelet rich plasma therapy. they gave me the therapy and after that I have been better now. All the staff members were very helpful. I am amazed that he is such a sweet doctor, even though he is so busy all the time.
I was diagnosed with ankylosing Spondylitis after the birth of my second child. Due to long sitting hours at office my pain increased day by day. Even after going to so many doctors all over India, no doctor could improve my condition. I gave myself a last chance and tried Jiva Ayurveda’s ayurvedic treatment. I am so happy that I chose this them for my treatment as now I am better. My health is better.
I was suffering from male sexual problems for such a long time. A friend of mine referred to Dr Jiva . Finally with Dr Jiva's treatment, I am completely cured from the disease. They have a good teams of ayurvedic doctors , I had a great experinece in the clinic. The waiting area in the Jiva Ayurveda is very comfortable for elderly patients. I am quite impressed with teh way they treat their patients.
I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that Jiva Ayurveda is the reason. My case was extremely serious, but they really handled it very nicely. Everything was just spick and span in there. I was amazed that other doctors before him were not able to even diagnose my problem, but THEY did it immediately and started the kshar sutra treatment for it.
I remember, I read an article of Jiva Ayurveda in the paper and made contact. The erectile dysfunction treatment has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine. Jiva Ayurveda has a great staff which helped me immensly in the treatment. They have a great knowledge about ayurveda and the traetment which they provided were extremely beneficial for me.
Due to taking a lot of allopathic medicines because of my problems I developed the problem of acid reflux.I was very disturbed by the problem and pains. I chose to take an ayurvedic treatment for the same. I went to Jiva Ayurveda in Mumbai for my treatment and they gave me the best treatment possible. Thanks to the amazing doctors there.
Jiva Ayurveda is is very well designed ayurveda clinic. It has an excellent team of doctors . I visited this clicni few months back for my hairfall issue. I must say that the doctors I met were very knowledgeable and the treatment they gave was very beneficial. I am happy that I chose this clinic for my hairfall treatment.
Many people gave very positive feedback for Jiva Ayurveda. I'am almost on the path to recovery, Thanks to their perfect advice. With great ease they explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out. Hygiene is very important, and I must it was extremely clean. i went there for weight managment treatment.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my lithotripsy. It's been so long, I have lost all hope, but then I went to Jiva Ayurveda and I am hopeful again that I will be fine. I am so thankful that Jiva Ayurveda has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self.
Even after my treatment with my old doctor, I never felt so much relief, but Jiva Ayurveda has treated my completely. Due to my hair loss my daily activities were suffering. The clinic has a knowledgeable and experienced staff. I am happy that I chose them for my hairloss treatment.
He never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries. I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to do my laser hair removal properly. My boss referred me this Jiva Ayurveda. The overall atmosphere in the Jiva Ayurveda - Mumbai Mira Road is very soothing.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of spondylitis. One of my friend referred Jiva ayurveda . THey have perfect team of doctors, their advices and prescription has helped me immensly. I have noticed considerable changes in myself . I appreciate the way they treated me.
His treatment suited me the best and now I am fine. Even though it's been more than a year, still if I sometimes feel any issue and call him, and they at Jiva Ayurveda still takes my call in case of any emergency. they did my weight management counseling,
Dr Jiva ahs a broad knowledge in the field of Ayurveda. I consulted him as i was suffering from thyroid. His treatment suited me the best. Though it took time for the recovery but I am perfectly fine now. I owe him a big thanks for making me fine again.
Jiva Ayurveda is a famous clinic in Mumbai. I went there for my flu treatment. I am glad that I visited the clinic because it has all facilities a patient requires. The team of doctors is quite knowledgeable and experienced.
Very happy with treatment of arthritis by Jiva Ayurveda in mumbai and fully satisfied in first 8 days itself. Got results considering the age of patient and from effectivity point of view.
she listened to my mother problem very patiently and answered very well. she also helped her understand the actual cause of the problem my mother is having.
Jiva Ayurveda is the best place to go for acne treatmentit is in Mumbai Chembur and has a great environment and also very healing.
I went to Jiva Ayurveda for my acne treatment in Mumbai Chembur. The doctors there are very nice and good service.
I found the answers provided by the Jiva Ayurveda to be very helpful. Thanks
Custard apple, popularly known as 'sharifa' or 'sitaphal' in India, is liked by people of all age groups. Though it can be eaten as raw fruit, custard apple is widely used as an ingredient in the form of desserts, smoothies, shakes, and snacks. But, do you know that besides its delicious taste, custard apple also exerts numerous health benefits?
Well yes, custard apple is full of anti-oxidants and vitamins which help the body fight many diseases. Also, it has loads of potassium, vitamin A, copper, phosphorus, fiber, calcium - the list is endless. The high anti-oxidant properties are excellent for skin, heart, bones and blood pressure. The copper content in custard apple helps cure constipation, indigestion problems and gastrointestinal infections such as diarrhoea. Let us take an insight as to why you should consume 'sitaphal' this season.
- Keeps your heart healthy: Custard apples are high in potassium and magnesium, both of which are essential for keeping cardiac diseases at bay and controlling blood pressure levels. Also, vitamin B6 and dietary fibre present in custard apple help to keep the blood cholesterol levels normal, thereby reducing the incidence of cardiac arrest and other heart ailments considerably.
- Reduces Asthma: Vitamin B6 also acts as a defensive shield, protecting individuals from inflammation of the bronchioles (which may often give rise to asthma and breathing problems).
- Prevent Diabetes: Custard apple is a rich source of vitamin C, potassium, iron, magnesium, and dietary fibre, all of which help reduce the risk of type-2 diabetes. They regulate the blood glucose level. However, for maximum benefits make sure to consume the fruit in moderate amounts.
- Helps In Weight Gain: Custard apple, with its high-calorie content, is an ideal choice for people who are underweight and trying frantically to put on some weight.
- Perfect For Pregnant Women: Custard apple is a wonder-fruit for pregnant women. Being a rich source of dietary fibre, copper, and vitamin B6, custard apple goes a long way to alleviate the symptoms of constipation and morning sickness (especially nausea) in pregnant women. When consumed regularly during pregnancy, it helps in producing more breast milk. Custard apple also contributes significantly towards the development of the brain, nervous system and immune system of the foetus.
- Cures arthritis: Magnesium present in custard apple maintains a healthy balance of fluids and electrolytes in the body. This removes the excess of fluids and acids in the joints which leads to inflammation. The end result is reduced risks of arthritis and rheumatism.
- Prevents Skin-Aging: Custard apple is a rich source of antioxidants and protects the skin from the damaging effects of free radicals. Free radicals are tiny reactive oxygen molecules that can cause damage to your skin. Custard apple has the ability to fight free radicals thereby, preventing the skin from becoming prone to skin-aging, acne, psoriasis, and eczema. It enhances the production of collagen proteins, thereby maintaining skin elasticity and youthfulness.
- Prevents Skin Diseases: The active compound 'Acetogenin' present in custard apple, contributes towards minimizing the incidence of skin cancer. Also, custard apple acts as a natural moisturizer and a detoxifier, keeping the skin hydrated with the elimination of toxins that can be harmful to the skin.
While the health benefits of custard apple are immense, the seeds of this fruit are harmful and should never be consumed. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
"Let food be thy medicine, and medicine be thy food." - famous quote by the ancient Greek physician Hippocrates, often known as 'the father of medicine'. He used to prescribe garlic to treat a variety of medical conditions.
Garlic is low in calories and high in nutrients, containing vitamin C, vitamin B6, fiber, manganese and selenium. It contains a compound known as allicin, which has been proved to prevent blood clotting, lower cholesterol levels, and found to have antibacterial properties. This very spice is a natural immunity booster that helps the body fight infections.
From consuming raw garlic cloves to adding them for flavors, every application of this spice comes with a host of health benefits. And, sipping a cup of garlic tea every morning is known to work wonders on your body.
Benefits of Garlic Tea
- Keeps Heart Healthy: LDL (Low-Density Lipoprotein) is a bad cholesterol and is known to spell doom for the heart as it triggers Arteriosclerosis. Daily consumption of garlic tea can help lower down the LDL levels significantly, keeping the heart healthy and disease-free.
- Boosts Immunity: Garlic, scientific name Allium sativum, contains the active compound Allicin. Allicin comes packed with antibacterial and antifungal properties and is known to strengthen the immune system significantly. Thus, a cup of garlic tea can help shield the body from various harmful infections and pathogens.
- Aids Weight Loss: Garlic tea stimulates the metabolism, which can increase passive fat burning and aid weight loss efforts, while also partially suppressing the appetite.
- Improves Respiratory System: If cold, cough, chest or sinus congestion and related complications are giving you sleepless night, a cup of garlic tea is all that you need to keep all these problems at bay.
- Slows Down The Skin-aging Process: Skin aging can be quite frustrating. But not anymore. Laden with antioxidants, vitamin A, C, B1, and B2, garlic tea protects the skin from the oxidative damage triggered by the free radicals, thereby slowing down the skin-aging process considerably.
- Anti-Cancer Properties: Research suggests that garlic has anti-carcinogenic properties. Thus, drinking a cup of garlic tea early in the morning (on empty stomach) can work wonders to prevent different types of cancer.
- Keeps Your Liver Healthy: Drink a cup of garlic tea daily and your liver will thank you for long. Garlic contains Allicin and Selenium, both of which play a pivotal role in keeping the liver healthy.
- Regulates Blood Pressure: Many people with a high blood pressure have benefited immensely from drinking garlic tea.
Things To Be Taken Care Of:
- For maximum benefits and to ensure that the activity of Allicin remains intact, always chop the garlic cloves and wait for at least 10 minutes before heating it.
- Though it is extremely beneficial, an excess of garlic consumption may give rise to complications such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, heartburn, dizziness, to name a few. So, make sure to consume it in moderate amount.
Preparing Your Cup Of Health:
The preparation of garlic tea is no herculean task. In fact, it is much easier than finding a coffee shop that offers it on the menu.
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1/2 cup of lemon juice
Method of preparation
Step 1 – Put the finely chopped cloves into the water and bring it to boil.
Step 2 – Turn off the heat and add honey & lemon to the tea, stir it well.
Your garlic tea is ready to be served. If you are taking any medications, talk to our experts & get a consultation before increasing your garlic consumption.
We put our bodies through a lot of unhealthy practices, especially when it comes to food. It is true that most of us do not really take as good care of our bodies as we should be doing. For some people, the best way to cleanse the body is to make use of a pill or two, which are well advertised to do the trick. But is this really the best solution that is available? The answer is a resounding 'NO' since there are various ways in which the body can be cleansed naturally!
It is important to keep in mind that going to extreme when a body detox is required is pretty much the wrong way to go about things. This is because the body is likely to be thrown into instability and will react badly.
- Coffee and cigarettes are part and parcel of the daily life for most of us, but really need to be avoided when it comes to a detox. As a matter of fact, they are probably a major reason why a person needs a detox in the first place! Cigarettes should be refrained from even normally. If a person is craving for something to drink, then a cup of green tea is a good idea and the health benefits are quite a few as well.
- As part of a detox, if a person enjoys eating rice, it is very important to switch from white rice to the brown form. The fibre content of brown rice makes it a superior type of rice, among other aspects. Apart from this, an effort needs to be made in order to eat organic food. This is because there is not much of a point putting all the effort into a detox, if the food you eat is laced with chemicals.
- Hydration is also very important even under normal circumstances, but it can be said that it takes on a bigger role when a person is on a detox. So, it is pertinent that at least two quarts of it are drunk on a daily basis.
- A spa is the place to go to when it comes to a detox. In addition to a great massage, which can get the blood circulation flowing again, there is also use for the sauna as perspiration in this environment is great to get rid of body waste.
- When your body needs to be detoxified, choose from one of the many good ways and feel refreshed.
I am suffering from cold cough since 5-7 year, Dr. prescribed me to take levocetirizine and montelukast for 90 days because of my allergies, is it safe?
If you have a small male reproductive organ, which is affecting your love life and is a matter of embarrassment to you, you should opt for enlargement. Every man desires to have a strong and healthy penis, which is considered to be a symbol of manliness. A small penis causes you great distress in life and reduces your self esteem. Penis enlargement is carried out by men who are not satisfied with the size, width, or length of their penis. Ayurvedic treatment for penis enlargement is very effective and on following the measures properly, your penis size is bound to increase.
Here are the different Ayurvedic ways which can be applied for enlarging your penis naturally:
- Ayurvedic oils and creams: Use Ayurvedic oils and creams, which are especially made for penis enlargement. These ointments are purely natural and are made from Ayurvedic herbs. The creams have aphrodisiac properties, which increase the penis size and attend to other problems associated with proper erection. The oils and creams also strengthen the penis and cause a much harder erection. The ingredients used in Ayurvedic products act as stimulants and help in increasing the flow of blood into your penis. They also help with the management of premature ejaculation.
- Ayurvedic capsules: There are several Ayurvedic capsules you can take for the purpose of penis enlargement. These special capsules are made of processed Ayurvedic herbs. As these capsules consist of natural ingredients only, they are considered quite safe for consumption, even over a long term. The capsules help in increasing your blood circulation in the blood vessels and cavities of the penis. This causes your penis to stretch smoothly and relax. As a result, your penis size gets enlarged. The capsules also aid in increasing your sex drive or libido. You can achieve much bigger, harder and stronger erections during a sexual intercourse. The erections are likely to be long lasting as well.
- Exercises: There are some specific exercises, which help in penis enlargement. The most common and effective exercises associated with Ayurveda, which help in penis enlargement include Jelqing, stretching and many others.
You can also apply certain Ayurvedic home remedies for penis enlargement. For instance, have a mixture of walnut and honey with milk, and a mixture of carrot with milk, or carrot juice with honey. These Ayurvedic remedies for penis enlargement cause no harmful side effects on your body and are perfectly safe. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.