Dosto liver hamare sharir ka ek bahut mehatvapurn organ hai, sabse bada internal organ hai hamara, hamare jo pasliya hoti hai right side mein uske piche hota hai, aur kaafi saare kaam karta hai bahut mehnat karta hai. Khastaur se jo liver hai hamare sharir mein metabolism se judi jitni bhi kriyaen hai unn mein kaafi labhdayak hota hai, kuch oksins ko, chemicals ko bhi clean karta hai. Liver ko swasth rakhna bahut important hai, aaj kal bahut sare logo mein main dekh raha hoon fatty liver, badi early age mein rehti ho jata hai, aur log uss par koi dhyan nahi dete hain, jayadatar logo ko dekha hai ki ultrasound mein aaya hai fatty liver woh kehte hain ki ji doctor ne kaha koi baat nahi koi chhoti moti cheez hai, aisa nahi hai neglect nahi karna hai kyunki aage chaleke ye hi aapke liver ke damage ka karan ban sakta hai. Cirrhosis of liver badi common aaj kal problem bahut logo ko ho rahi hai, hamare yahan jeeva mein vishesh rup se liver par kafi acchi research ki hai, bahut acchi aushadhi hai hamare paas, bahut acche results hamare paas aate hai, liver ka kisi prakar ka aapka rog ho aap ko turant jo hai jiva mein sampark karna chahiye. Kya kar sakte hain liver ko swasth rakhne ke liye liver ko swasth rakhna hai sabse pahele alcohol, chemicals, chai, coffee, smoking, bahut jayda tali cheeze, bahut jayda fat wali cheeze inka seven nahi karna. Aur liver ke liye sabse badiya hai ki aap agar awle ka churan bhi khana shuru kare that is very good. Ya awle mein bhringraj thoda mila lijiye barabar matra me le lijiye dono ko, unka mixture bana lijiye. Taja aloe vera ghar mein hai roz subah khali pet do teen chamach uska kha jaiye andar se uska ghoda nikal kar kar very effective mooli ka season agar hai toh mooli ke patto ka juice thoda le sakte hain, ya kachi mooli bhi thodi si kaat karke aap uska sevan kare aur iske sath sath jo hai aap bahut important hai ke jo aapki diet hai, diet mein bahut ushan cheeze nahi khaye. Garam cheezon ka sevan na kare papita bahut achha rehta hai papita aaye agar uska sevan kare fruits ka sevan kare iss prakar se liver ke upar jyada load nahi dalna hai jisse ki liver aapka swasth rahe aur liver sambandhit koi bhi rog ho Ayurved mein hai iske bahut acche upchaar.read more
Aaj ke yug mein shayad hi koi aisa vyakti hoga jisko stress nahi hai, yani ki mansik tanav jisko nahi. Stress kuch amount mein avashyak bhi hota hai, agar bilkul bhi stress nahi hoga life mein to hum kuch kaam nahi karenge, lekin ek limit se jab jyada stress hamare mind mein aata hai hamare sharir mein aata hai, toh woh phir rog paida karta hai. Aapne dekha hoga aaj kal stress ke karan bahut sare rog hote hain, modern science ne khafi research ki hai, ke majority of our physical problems are now connectd with the mental stress. Mental stress kaise dur ker sakta hain? Sabse pehle toh hume dekhna hai ki stress ka karan kya hai, bahut sare karan hote hain environment koi karan hai ya aapke office mein koi problem hai, ya aapke relation mein koi problem hai, financial problem hai, jis tarah ki bhi jo problem hai usko usi tarah se aap uska solution dhoondte hain. Uske liye hamare yahan counselling hoti hai yahan jeeva ke doctors se aap phone pe baat kar sakte hain apni samasya ke baare mein bilkul definitely discuss kar sakte hain. Iske atirikt hamara jo mann hai, man ko agar hum satvik banaenge, satvik bhojan, satvik lifestyle, satvik vichar usse mann mein jab satvikta aayegi toh mann mein clarity aati hai, mann mein ek prakar ki shanty, peace aata hai, jaise ki stress chala jata hai. Of course there are some nice recipes aap badam le lijiye saat-aath badam raat ko bhigoye, subah chilka utarkarke pees kerke ek cup doodh mein milayen, thoda sa dalchini ka powder, ek aad elaichi jo hai khol karke jo choti elaichi hoti hai, woh aur ussmein daal kar ke aap garam garam doodh piyen usse aapko relief milega, shyam ko bhi isi taranh se pee sakte hain. Doosra jo hai iske sath sath bahut achcha aapko relief milega, thoda sa practice kariye gehari saanse lena deep breathing jisko kehte hain. Jab aap gehri saanse late hain toh aapke brain ke andar adhik oxygen pahunchti hai, oxygen pahunchne se aapka mind relax hota hai. Aur iske atirikt thoda dhyan, meditation, pranayam yadi aap karenge toh usse aapko kafi labh milega. Sabse important cheez hai ki jab aap ka rog ek limit se jyada pahunch jaye, aap ke sharir mein, aapke hormone system mein, aapke jo hai digestive system, mein agar aap dekhte hain stress ke karan kafi problem ho rahi hai, toh phir aapke paas hai hamara sehat ka number 0129 40 40 40 40 zaroor dial kar hamare doctors puri team hamari, kam se kam dosau doctors ki team aapke saath hai hamesha. Kabhi bhi aap unse baat karke apni samasya ka ayurvedic samadhan pooch sakte hain.read more
Dosto, anindra ya insomnia bahut common problem hai khas taur se aaj kal jo mansik tanav logo ko hai ya mind mein aur jyada kitni pareshaniya hai uske karan hamara jo brain hai woh activate rehta hai,hyper rehta hai, relax nahi kar pata jiske karan neend nahi aati. Bahut sare logo ki problem hai choti si samasya ban jati hai mind mein kuch vichar shuru ho jata hai, toh neend nahi aati hai aur neend na aane se bahut sare nuksaan hame hota hai aur hamare yahan kehte hain sleep is the diet of your mind, agar mind ko neend se hi shakti milti hai aur neend nahi achi nahi hai ki toh mind aapka thoda sa jo hai aur kamzor ho jayega. Not only for the mind, for the body sharir mein kaafi saare cleansing hota hai jab hum sote hain raat ko aur sharirik shakti hai, woh bhi hamari badhti hai use. Toh neend yadi aapko nahi aati hai to kya kar sakte hain kuch cheeze hain choti choti si, try kariye bahut fayde mand hain of course hum baar baar aap ko ek cheez kehte hain ki koi bhi takleef ho toh aapko hamare jeeva ke ayurvedic doctor se paramarsh lena chahiye kyunki ayurved mein har rog ka chikitsa bahut acchi uplabdh hai, aur har rog ka ilaj hamare jeeva mein hota hai. Toh neend ke liye kya kar sakte hain, raat ko sone se pahle thoda sa talvo mein malish kare thoda sa tel laga sakte hain, badam ka tel laga sakte hain, desi ghee se bhi malish karle aur thoda pindliyon mein bhi malish karle, usse neend achi aayegi. Sham ko jab office se aap wapas aate hain ghar par sabse pehle aakarke, sab cheez totally band karke thoda shant mahaul kare shav asan paanch se saat minute ka shav asan kare, shav asan se aapka pura body, mind dono relax ho jayega. Uske baad sir mein thoda sa tel ki malish kare, champi jisko bolte hain aur phir uske baad snan kare, ye karne se aapka poora body aur mind dono relax ho jayenge aur phir uske baad stimulation nahi chahiye, coffee nahi peena hai, chai nahi peena hai, alcohol nahi peena hai, smoking nahi karni hai, tv, computer, mobile se bhi thoda sa perhez kare bahut jyada prayog na kare, toh phir aapko neend bahut acchi aayegi. Ofcourse neend aane ke liye raat ko sone se pehle thoda sa aankhon mein gulab jal daalen usse bhi aapko fayda hoga, aur jaisa maine shuru mein kaha ke koi bhi takleef hai toh ayurvedic chikitsa hai hamare paas inn rogo ki uplabdh hai.read more
Doston, indigestion, badhajmi, ajeern, apacch yeh naam aksar apne sune honge. Kya hota hai isme aap jo khana khate hain wo khana purn roop se pachta nahi hai, jab khana pachega nahi toh anek prakar ke symptoms aapko ho sakte hain. Aapko pet mein gas ho sakti hai, aapko acidity ho sakti hai, pet me bharipan ho sakta hai, pet mein dard bhi ho jata hai of course undigested food jab hota hai hamare small intestine ke andar toh wahan par ek vishala tatva banta hai jisko hum aam bolte hain. Is tarah se hum apne pachan ko thik kar sakte hain? Simple cheeze hai jo aapki rasoi mein maujood hai, yadi aap hara dhaniya aur hara pudina le uska dono ka mila karke sambhag mein uski chatni bana lijiye thodi si taji adrak bhi peesenge thoda sa aur accha taste bhi aayega aur nimbu thoda sa usme daliye, khatta taste bhi aayega very tasty khane ke saath kha sakte hain pachan ke liye bahut achhi hai. Sauf, jira, dhaniya aur pudina sab barabar-barabar 20-20 gram le lijiye isme 10 gram aap milaye kala namak aur 5 gram isme milaye hing aur thoda sa anardana 10 gram ke kareeb woh bhi isme millaye bahut tasty aap ka churan banega. Tasty bhi hai digestive bhi hai, yeh aap bana sakte hai bilkul. Bhojan se pahale taje adrak ke tukde thoda sa nimbu ke ras mein mila kar ke unko sevan karne se bhi aap ki agni bhi pradeept hoti hai aur aap ka bhojan bhi thik se pachta hai. Lekin dhyan rahe ki hamesha jo hai uchit matra me bhojan karna hai, aisi cheeze combine na kare jo bahut heavy hai aapas mein, idhar mithai bhi kha rahe hain, fried cheeze bhi kha rahe hain aur bahut jyada garisht bhojan bhi sevan kar rahe hain aisa nahi karna hai. Aur niyamit roop se aapko exercise zaroor karni hai, exercise karne se bhi hamara pachan thik hota hai aur hamari agni jo hai woh majboot hoti hai. Toh choti-choti si cheeze hain lekin bahut important hai hamara pachan sansthan. Yadi hamara digestive system thik rahega, toh hum bahut sare rogo se bilkul apne aap ko bacha karke rakh sakte hain.read more
Namaskar, dosto aaj baat karenge, ke kis prakar se aaj kal ki bhag daud bhari zindagi mein aur jo hamara yeh jo vatavaran hai jo pollution se bhara hua hai kis tarah se hum apni twacha ki raksha kar sakte hain. Kis prakar se hum apni tawacha ko java banaye rakh sakte hain. Aapne dekha hoga aaj kal bahut young age mein chehra jo hi aise murjha jata hai black pigments jhaiya ya phir skin ka thoda lose hona. Kya kar sakte hain, simple tarike agar aapko jhaiya hai blemishes hai to aap thoda sa nimbu lele aadha kat karke usse gentle massage karenge bahut fayda hoga. Aaloo ka rass nikal kar ke usse massage karne se bhi aapke pigmentation or jhaiya thik hoti hai. Iske attirikat yadi aapko chehre par glow chahiye chammak chahiye toh chemicals mat lagaye, papita lijiye papita ka paste banaiye aur uska mast bana kar ke 15-20 minute rakhiye uske baad usko gungune pani se dho dijiye. Agar aap ki twacha thodi si loose hai, dheeli hai, wrinkles ho rahe hain toh besan mein thoda sa shahad aur aloe vera ka taja jo guda aata hai, usko mila kar ke paste banaye aur is paste ko apply kar lijiye chehre par poorey aur 15-20 minute baad gungune pani se dho lijiye. Chehre ko jawan banaye rakhne ke liye seb chilka utar kar ke uska paste banaiye aur seb mein thoda sa shahad milakar ke aap iska lep karenge toh aap ka chehra aapki tawcha bilkul jawan aur young bani rahegi. Toh inko prayog kariye natural cheeze hai aur mujhe umeed hai aapka chehra glow bhi karega aur aap jawab bhi dekhenge.read more
Doctor in Jiva Ayurveda - AMRITSAR
Patient Review Highlights
He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before. The symptoms were severe and unmanageable, as I was suffering from gerd, but Jiva Ayurveda was able to handle it. Many people gave very positive feedback for this Jiva Ayurveda.they definitely are aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases. The overall atmosphere in the Jiva Ayurveda - Mumbai Chembur is very soothing.
I am so thankful that Jiva Ayurveda has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. Someone from the office, referred us to go to Jiva Ayurveda. The friendliness of staff is the best in the Jiva Ayurveda in Chembur. Jiva Ayurveda has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes herreference. I feel strange that I am suffering from diabetes. Jiva Ayurveda has a very positive attitude towards all the patients.
I was diagnosed with ankylosing Spondylitis after the birth of my second child. Due to long sitting hours at office my pain increased day by day. Even after going to so many doctors all over India, no doctor could improve my condition. I gave myself a last chance and tried Jiva Ayurveda’s ayurvedic treatment. I am so happy that I chose this them for my treatment as now I am better. My health is better.
I remember, I read an article of Jiva Ayurveda in the paper and made contact. The erectile dysfunction treatment has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine. Jiva Ayurveda has a great staff which helped me immensly in the treatment. They have a great knowledge about ayurveda and the traetment which they provided were extremely beneficial for me.
Due to taking a lot of allopathic medicines because of my problems I developed the problem of acid reflux.I was very disturbed by the problem and pains. I chose to take an ayurvedic treatment for the same. I went to Jiva Ayurveda in Mumbai for my treatment and they gave me the best treatment possible. Thanks to the amazing doctors there.
Even after my treatment with my old doctor, I never felt so much relief, but Jiva Ayurveda has treated my completely. Due to my hair loss my daily activities were suffering. The clinic has a knowledgeable and experienced staff. I am happy that I chose them for my hairloss treatment.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of spondylitis. One of my friend referred Jiva ayurveda . THey have perfect team of doctors, their advices and prescription has helped me immensly. I have noticed considerable changes in myself . I appreciate the way they treated me.
Jiva Ayurveda is a famous clinic in Mumbai. I went there for my flu treatment. I am glad that I visited the clinic because it has all facilities a patient requires. The team of doctors is quite knowledgeable and experienced.
Very happy with treatment of arthritis by Jiva Ayurveda in mumbai and fully satisfied in first 8 days itself. Got results considering the age of patient and from effectivity point of view.
Had an consult with a doctor provide some medicine and told follow a diet plan. Working on it. They are providing a long term medication.lets see what the result.
she listened to my mother problem very patiently and answered very well. she also helped her understand the actual cause of the problem my mother is having.
Jiva Ayurveda is the best place to go for acne treatmentit is in Mumbai Chembur and has a great environment and also very healing.
Good &I REQEST THE DOCTOR TO SEND ME DIET CHART AS I LOST THAT PAPER THAN Q ESPECIALLY I AM IN DOUBT ABOUT DO'S&DONT"S
Dcotor was good but the staff at reception was arrogant they were not talking properly medicine price was too high I
Doctor treated well & he has given good suggestions but in clinic people charged more cost.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jiva Ayurveda to be very helpful. Good
It was a nice experience, Dr. was good enough to address my concerns.
So Far the experience has been good, let's see the result.
Good But Appointment Timing is Very Poor Service..
Good , but let's see How much it work....
Good as it was first visit.
Doctors are friendly
Erectile dysfunction is a man's inability to achieve a penetrable erection. It is one of the most common sexual problems faced by men of all ages. Zinc helps the body to produce testosterone and thus the levels of zinc in a person's body may affect erectile dysfunction. And, Zinc is a naturally occurring metallic element. Certain types of vegetable, meats and seafood are rich in zinc.
A host of factors ranging from nutritional deficiency to clinical depression can lead to the condition. In recent years, deficiency of zinc has been found to be the cause of ed. Apart from producing testosterone, zinc is used for metabolism purposes, DNA and protein production and cell division.
Most studies related to male infertility show a clear concise relationship between zinc and ed. During a study some young men were given a diet which included very little amounts of zinc and thus they developed a zinc deficiency. When testosterone levels were measured after 20 weeks of low-zinc diet it was found that the level of the hormone had drastically reduced. The study also found that in elderly men, with an increase in the uptake of zinc, testosterone levels nearly doubled.
Research on animals established the fact that relationship rats who were given 5 milligrams of zinc supplement a day, were found to be sexually active to a greater extent. It concluded that zinc had an impact in the arousal and maintaining of an erection in men.
Zinc deficiency can also reduce the sense of smell in person. A sense of smell is vital to libido, especially more in young men. Thus, it can cause a person to lose the ability to detect certain chemicals that stimulate arousal. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Many people, particularly the younger generation is absolutely against the consumption of ghee. That is because, they are not informed of the health benefits of this golden tinged, flavorful and nutrient-rich butterfat. The consumption of ghee can be traced back to the tradition of Ayurveda in the ancient India, and it was regarded as a sacred, cleansing, medicinal and nutrient rich food. Here are some of the unknown benefits of ghee.
- Ghee is free of lactose: Many individuals are not able to digest lactose, which is a sugar found in milk due to the quality of the dietary product, because of the digestive condition of the person concerned. Do you know, a substantial percentage of the total population of the world is lactose intolerant? In case you belong to that group, you can consume ghee without any worries. The traditional cultures were aware of the ways in which the digestibility of any dairy product can be improved. The process of making ghee helps in the removal of lactose and leaves behind the purest form of butter oil.
- Ghee is casein free: Casein is the protein component present in milk which causes milk allergies. When the gut flora gets compromised, the consumption of casein can pave the way for an opiate effect on the brain since it is not well digested. When ghee is made, the milk solids comprising of lactose as well as casein float on the top which aids in their easy removal. In the pure Indian cuisine, ghee used does not contain lactose and casein. This is because the process of culturing removes all traces of these components.
- Ghee is a stable source of fat when used in cooking: The polyunsaturated oils such as safflower and sunflower oil contain different types of double bonds and which make them least stable for cooking. On the other hand, ghee is primarily a saturated fat which is highly stable for baking and sautéing.
- Ghee is a form of saturated fat: There are many pieces of research which prove that consumption of saturated fats does not cause any cardiac disease. So, if you have high blood pressure and cardiac problems, you can freely consume ghee without worrying about aggravating it.
- Ghee contains bio-available Vitamin A in abundance: The dairy products derived from ruminants like goats, cows, and sheep which graze on the grass offers an amazing source of fat-soluble vitamins such as Vitamin A. This type of vitamins is mainly stored ion the fat portion which means that the concentration of vitamin in milk is lower than that of the ghee. Vitamin A plays a considerable role in hormone balance, fertility, liver health, and stamina.
Hence, to reap these benefits, you should consider consuming little amounts of ghee every day.
Women face so many gynaecological problems, but Ayurveda has few amazing solutions for each one of them. One such treatment is the yoni prakashalanam. The female genitalia usually faces numerous problems like inflammation, itching, less muscular strength and much more; however, this treatment can effectively treat all the complaints.
Breaking the term down
If we break the term “yoni prakashalanam” down, we essentially get two parts - yoni and prakashalanam. ‘Yoni’ is the term for the female genitalia and ‘prakashalanam’ means washing. So the name itself gives an overview of the treatment. This technique includes washing the female genital area with healing oils and liquids. The use of these medicated oils proves to be really helpful for the vaginal area because it not only helps to cure numerous infections, but also helps in relaxing those private parts. It is a well-known fact that the sensitive reproductive organ of females has to go through a lot of stress owing to periods, childbirth, ageing etc. As such, this particular therapy is essential for proper cleansing, relaxation, and prevention of various genital diseases.
How is the treatment carried out?
The process is started with applying medicated oils and prescribed liquids to the vaginal area, which have the ability to improve the strength of the vaginal muscles. One way to carry out this therapy is to sterilize cotton balls that are dipped into the medical oils, which are then placed in the genital passage. The cotton is then retained for a longer time period so that the actions are exhibited locally. Another way to carry out this treatment is to simply wash the area with the medicated oils. Herbal oils, medicated milk, medicated buttermilk, coconut milk etc. are usually the kinds of liquids the vagina is bathed in. This technique is entirely result-oriented and after a woman has gone through the whole cleansing process, she will definitely feel fresh and clean down there. So this is a treatment every woman should try to improve her genital functioning.
Benefits of this treatment
Although most of the benefits have already been discussed previously, here is a short list of the positive effects of this particular ayurvedic treatment.
- This helps in treating various gynaecological disorders
- This treatment helps in reduction of inflammation
- The various erosions caused by physical ageing are slowed down
- This is prescribed for infertile women who have tried to conceive a lot of times, but haven’t been able to
- It strengthens vaginal muscles
- It helps in relaxation of the female genital
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
In order to know the benefits of abhangya, it is important to understand what exactly abhangya is. We do, at times, massage ourselves unconsciously. However, the practice of massaging oneself from head to toe with nice and warm oil lovingly is known as abhangya. According to Ayurveda, like being loved by another person, abhangya too provides individuals with a deep sense of stability. Ayurveda states that daily practice of abhangya helps in restoring the balance between the three doshas of our body - the pitta dosha, kapha dosha and vata dosha.
Ayurveda states that the individuals who practice this self massage technique regularly become vey less affected and even less subjected to accidental injuries. These individuals also tend to become charming and very less affected by age. Now that we have discussed a bit of what abhangya is, here is a list of the benefits that come with it.
- This self massage technique helps in nourishing the body and slowing down the ageing process considerably.
- This technique helps is bestowing individuals with good vision.
- This process helps in stimulating the internal body organs and increases and improves blood circulation. This results in lesser blood pressure and a healthier body.
- This technique helps in imparting a sort of firmness to the limbs and hands, thereby strengthening the body’s tolerance.
- This technique also benefits the skin. Well, the thing about our body is each organ in our body is interrelated with each other. So when any one organ starts working perfectly, everything else follows suit. It has been seen that this technique helps impart a sort of tone and vigour to the tissues of the body itself.
- Abhangya helps pacify the vata and the pitta doshas.
- If applied to the scalp, it helps in growing luxurious, soft, thick and really glossy hair.
- This is also said to reduce wrinkles on the face.
- When applied to the ears, stiffness of neck and jaw can be eased.
We have discussed how this practice benefits us, but here are some of the situations when we aren’t supposed to perform abhangya.
- During menstrual cycle
- During pregnancy
- In swollen or painful areas
- Over skin that has any sort of rash or infection
- During any acute illnesses
- During any health condition until and unless the doctor said that it was perfectly fine to do abhangya
All in all, Abhangya is a process that should definitely be carried out for personal well-being. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Ayurveda is regarded as one of the most ancient systems of the herbal remedies found in India, and it offers some of the most significant and useful herbs to help boost women’s health. There are several natural herbs that aid the women in finding the natural rhythm of the body, which is closely associated with nature. As a result, women are able to respond much better to the Ayurvedic treatment that offers many herbs and medicinal plants that have been proven to improve the health of women.
It is very important to control and regulate the diet of the women who have crossed 40 years of age and they should not live their lives in her own whims as this is the age when hormonal imbalances occur in the body. Additionally, there are also some natural herbs that can help to boost the health condition of a woman and help her lead a happy and healthy life.
- Guduchi Stem: This is a common ingredient in the herbal medicines which can be used for treating various types of health problems in women. Guduchi stem is a versatile herb which induces internal heat and is a great treatment for decreased libido. It has the ability to calm the nervous system and is regarded as a strong anti-inflammatory and diuretic agent.
- Asparagus root: Asparagus roots have multiple benefits required to improve the health of women. It has been utilised as an aphrodisiac and natural treatment for alleviating fertility issues in women. It also helps in treating a wide range of female disorders starting from health disturbances during menopause to unnatural menstrual symptoms to lactation. It is considered a major ingredient in almost all herbal blends that aim at improving women’s health.
- Licorice: Used in almost all Ayurvedic medicines, this herb has been used for a long time for the treatment of several ailments, including menopause and genital issues as well as urinary disorders. Though it is incorporated mainly in treating health problems of women, licorice is also known for its anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties.
There are many health issues that are faced by women on a regular basis starting from vaginal discomforts to menstrual problems. However, most women feel it is very uncomfortable to speak about them with anyone. Thankfully, these problems can be completely eradicated with the help of the Ayurvedic herbs. But if you see no results even after consistent use, then it would be wise to seek an expert’s advice.
The use of herbs and spices has been important through the course of history. Modern scientific research has shown that many herbs and spices offer various health benefits and are known for their medicinal properties even before they were used for cooking.
- Cinnamon: Helps in regulating blood sugar levels. Cinnamon is widely used in various types of culinary creations, particularly baked goods. Cinnamon is rich in a compound called cinnamaldehyde, which endows the herb with its medicinal properties. This spice contains the highest level of antioxidants than other spices, which helps in fighting inflammation and has been proved to lower down levels of triglycerides and cholesterol in the blood. Many studies have also shown that cinnamon can lower down your blood sugar level by slowing down the breakdown of carbohydrates as well as improving insulin sensitivity.
- Sage: Helps in improving memory and brain functions. The name “sage” is derived from the Latin word Salvere, meaning “to save.” In recent times, several researches have been conducted that show the efficacy of sage in improving functions of the brain and memory, particularly in individuals who are suffering from Alzheimer’s disease. Other studies have indicated that sage can improve the function of the brain, both in young and old.
- Peppermint: Aids in reducing nausea. Peppermint is well known for its medicinal usage, which makes it a critical component of aromatherapy. Many studies have shown that use of peppermint oil helps in alleviating the pain caused by irritable bowel syndrome. There are some studies that indicate peppermint can also help in fighting the problem of nausea among women in labour.
- Turmeric: Endowed with anti-inflammatory properties. Turmeric is a popular spice that is used for giving the yellow colour to the curry, but it also contains several medicinal properties. Turmeric is rich in curcumin content, which is an anti-oxidant that not only helps in preventing damage from oxidation, but also boosts the body’s own antioxidant enzymes. It also has strong anti-inflammatory properties, which can match to that of many anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Holy basil: Helps in fighting infection. Basil, one of the sacred herbs in India, is known for inhibiting the growth of numerous bacteria, molds and yeasts. It can also reduce the blood sugar levels, both before and after meals. Holy basil also aids in fighting anxiety and depression.
- Cayenne pepper: Aids in controlling appetite. Those individuals who are looking to lose weight can use the cayenne pepper as it not only helps in controlling appetite, but also increases the amount of fat burned. This is the primary reason why it has been included in many commercial weight loss supplements. Some animal studies have indicated that the capsaicin content in cayenne pepper also helps in fighting liver, lung and even prostate cancer.
All the herbs and spices come from different parts of the plants such as flowers, fruits, barks, seeds, leaves, and roots as well. These essential parts of the plant not only make the dishes taste better, but also aid in preserving them for a longer span of time.
Cow Urine is used for purposes of therapy in traditional Indian medicine and is called Gomutra. The use of cow urine for therapeutic purposes has a long history in Indian culture. In India, cow is considered to be a sign of spirituality. Urine from a cow that is pregnant is believed to contain special minerals and hormones. It should be noted that cow urine therapy is not a nourishing process. Instead, it is cleansing and detoxifying in nature.
Pharmaceutical Benefits of Gomutra are:
- Used in Ayurvedic treatment of cancer and leprosy.
- Anaemia can be treated using a mixture containing Triphala (Ayurvedic herbal rasayana formula made of three equal parts of Bibhitaki, Haritaki and Amalaki), Cow milk and Gomutra. The mixture is known as Mahayograj Guggul.
- It is used in the treatment of fever. A mixture that contains Gomutra along with ghee, yoghurt and black pepper is used. Sore throats can be treated by gargling a mixture of cow urine distillate along with honey and turmeric powder.
- A mixture of daruharidra and gomutra can be used to treat epilepsy.
- In Nigeria, convulsions in children are treated using a concoction made of garlic, tobacco, rock salt, cow urine and lemon basil juice.
- Gomutra is also helpful in treatment of peptic ulcer, asthma and certain liver ailments.
- Some Indian scientists from CSIR (Council of Scientific and Industrial Research) received a US Patent for a mixture of cow urine distillate, which acts as an antibiotic. The purpose of the cow urine is to behave like a bio-enhancer, which promotes the antimicrobial functions of antifungal and antibiotic agents.
- A US patent was acquired in 2010 by a research department of Deolapar and National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) for a drug based on gomutra, which validated its claims of being an anti-cancer drug. The mixture is claimed to prevent DNA damage caused by oxidation.
- A water extract of Daruharidra (Tree Turmeric) called Rasanjana is administered with cow urine as a medication to treat Kapha originated skin diseases.
Link between Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation
Erectile Dysfunction is the inability of a man to achieve a penetrable erection while premature ejaculation is a man's inability to take control of his ejaculations during or before sexual intercourse. These conditions are two of the most common sexual dysfunctions observed among men. The prevalence of these two conditions can be found among all socioeconomic groups and among men of varying ages.
The incidence of premature ejaculation is higher and hence more common among both young and old men. Studies show that an estimated 40% of men suffer from the condition of premature ejaculation. On the other end, research also reveals that erectile dysfunction is associated with advancing age though a host of other factors like diabetes, kidney and heart diseases and certain medications can also be responsible.
How are these two conditions actually related?
It is found that in most men who have been primarily diagnosed with erectile dysfunction, the secondary concern has been premature ejaculation. The reason for both the problems is more or less the inadequate flow of blood to the penis required for a penetrable erection.
Moreover, in some cases, it was found t