1st you need to understand hypertension.
Blood pressure keeps fluctuating in everyone depending upon our physical & psychological stress
levels.(bp sabh mein upar neeche hote rehta hai. Stress mein jyada aur rest mein kam hota hai ).
Normal range of blood pressure is between 90/60 to 140/90 & blood pressure keeps fluctuating in every one. In stress it rises & while resting it decreases. If it is constantly higher then 130/80 & does not decrease by resting it's then called hypertension.
You need to take a digital bp machine & keep a bp record (digital bp machine le lo.(see my video on how to use it properly. Aur khud ka bp check karo.
.check it daily for at least one week & every time you need to measure bp twice or thrice with a gap of 15 mins rest & note down the lowest reading. We need to know how low your blood pressure can go by just resting. If your blood pressure does not become normal by resting then you will need for the revaluation and medication.
(har 15 -15 min
k baad. Aur note karo bp aaram karne se kamm hota hai ya nhi. Ager aaram karne se bp normal ho jata hai to apko bp ki bimari nhi hai. Sirf stress hai. Aur.jinka bp continuously lagatar high rehta hai unko dawa chalu karne ya badhane aur tests ki jaroorat hoti hai.)
you need to first understand few things about blood pressure.
Many factors can affect blood pressure, including:
1) the amount of water and salt you have in your body
2) 2) the condition of your kidneys, nervous system, or blood vessels
3) 3) your hormone levels
4) 4) your lifestyle - smoking
, drinking, exercise 5) stress, less sleep, smoking, alcohol, overweight, heart, kidney problems, lack of physical exercise. All of these can cause high blood pressure.
6) you are more likely to be told your blood pressure is too high as you get older. This is because your blood vessels become stiffer as you age. When that happens, your blood pressure goes up. 7) high blood pressure increases your chance of having a stroke
, heart attack
, heart failure
, kidney disease
, or early death.
So my advice to you would be
1) basic tests should be one to rule out cardiac / kidney issues & find if there is any treatable cause of high blood pressure
2) unless any recent evaluation has been done I would advise these test
kft renal doppler
get back to me with a detailed history and old/new records
for now keep taking the same medicines which you are taking (if you are taking ).plus
start lifestyle changes & diet
emphasizes vegetables, fruits, and fat-free or low-fat dairy products.
Includes whole grains, fish, poultry, beans
, seeds, nuts, and vegetable oils.
, sweets, sugary beverages, and red meats.
Along with this, other lifestyle changes can help lower your blood pressure. They include staying at a healthy weight, exercising, and not smoking.