There are various conditions which increases and decrease your BP level throughout the day. Do go for at-least three readings in a day, and if then too BP increases or decreases, then contact us for homeopathic medicines.
FOR LOW B.P - 1. Eat a diet higher in salt.
2. To avoid problems with low blood pressure and lessen episodes of dizziness after meals, try eating smaller, more frequent meals. Cut back on carbohydrates. Rest after eating
3. Limit alcoholic beverages, Drink more fluids during hot weather and while sick with a viral illness, such as a cold or the flu.
4. Avoid heavy lifting.
5. Avoid prolonged exposure to hot water, such as hot showers and spas. If you get dizzy, sit down. 6. Get regular exercise to promote blood flow.
7. Be careful when rising from lying down or sitting. To help improve circulation, pump your feet and ankles a few times before standing up. Then proceed slowly. When getting out of bed, sit upright on the edge of the bed for a few minutes before standing.
8. Elevate the head of your bed at night by placing bricks or blocks under the head of bed.
9. Avoid straining while on the toilet.
10. Avoid standing still in place for long periods of time.
FOR HIGH B.P - 1.Reduce intake of salt in your food
2. Fill half your plate with fruits and vegetables. A quarter gets lean protein like baked fish, beans, or chicken. The last quarter holds grains, preferably whole, like brown rice. You’ll still need to count carbohydrates and make sure you're not getting too much sodium.
3. Do walk regularly, of exercises to keep your B.P in control.
4. Caffeine can raise your blood pressure.
5. Whole grains are rich in vitamins and minerals, plus contain fiber, which keeps you full and helps steady bp. Aim for three to five servings of grains each day, and make at least half of those servings whole grains.
6. Beer, wine, and most cocktail mixers contain sugar and will cause your blood pressure and triglycerides rise
7. Favor fats from plant foods. Some options: olive oil, avocado, nuts, and flaxseed.
8. Keep a food diary or smartphone app to track your eating habits, or regularly check in with a family member or friend.
Do revert for homeopathic medicines FOR B.P.