1. Do saline gargles daily.
2. Whenever possible do steam inhalation also.
3. Cover your nose and mouth with hanky for at least 30 sec when you go in dusty areas also when you go in and out of ac. As our nose is the most sensitive part of our body, when there is temperature difference between two rooms or inside n outside, then if we not protect our nose, it gets affected.
4. Drink hot liquids --hot liquids relieve nasal congestion, prevent dehydration, and soothe the uncomfortably inflamed membranes that line your nose and throat. Homeopathic treatment has very encouraging results and gives relief in long term
consult online with details.
Bp is high for your age. U need to start medicine. U can do the following-- stop smoking (if you smoke). Smoking lowers your hdl, (âgoodâ) cholesterol level. Change the way you eat. Low-fat, low-cholesterol eating benefits all your lipid levels.
Lose weight if necessary.
Maintain healthy lifestyle start exercising.
Nuts, such as almonds, pistachios, and walnuts, contain high amounts of unsaturated fat or âgoodâ fats, which increase high-density lipoprotein (hdl) and lower low-density lipoprotein (ldl).
Also follow this
1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't overeat
3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U can eat whatever your mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is your traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
6. Maintain active life style
7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 9. Drink lot of water.
10. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
11. Curd is good for u.Exercise in the form of yoga, cycling, swimming, gym, walking etc.
Now about point no. You should join a gym for weight training. Do it 2-3 times a week with at least 48 hours in between 2 sessions. Other days you can do cardio exercises. For more details you can consult me.
Yes you can switch to losartan and cilnidipine.
Losartan has benefits in reducing uric acid also. It will control bp and prevent remodeling of heart too. Adding cildnipine will further help to control bp by dilating blood vessels and reducing work load on heart.
The mainstay of treatment for lvh with diastolic dysfunction is ace/arbs, diuretics, ccbs and beta blockers!
beta blockers may later be added if needed!
considering your age I would advice to keep chacking your blood pressure.
Any signs of high blood pressure like headache from the nape of the neck, dizziness, dimmed vision shall need an immediate intervention. Sometimes a raised bp might nit show much signs ,so it is better to have a bp monitoring apparatus at home. Also it is essential to know whether the medications are working or not. Also according ti the data given your bmi is also high so I would advice you do a complete lipid profile and consult a doctor.
Wake up early go for walk or jogging regularly, start doing yoga, avoid extra salt, take more green veggies, uu have to visit another doctor I think you have to change the medicine as it is not working and along with this you need proper homeopathic treatment.