Doctors in Suasth One Step Clinic
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Ankita Mishra provides answers that are very helpful and professional. Doctor, I have one more ques to ask as all this happened when I was a teenager and was very stressed during my teenage. Did all these things affected my growth as well coz m just 5" 5' inches and not growing anymore. And as m 20 years old now , is their any chance to grow more becoz I don't see maturity symptoms in me like full beard n hair growth on body . there r very less hairs on my body . and also I don't look like 20 years old boy , I look like near about 17-18 . these things also worried me a lot . its my whatsapp no- 9891761018 . if u can advice me n help me somewhere u can give ur opinion or either on lybrate . as per you feel professionally good and helpful . thank you so much for your guidance
Dr. Mansi Jain deals with her patients with utmost respect and empathy.She cares about her patients and gives them the appropriate amount of time.She is knowledgeable and well versed with recent developments in psychiatry.But lastly but most important is the fact that she cares.
Nice & satisfactory treatment received she diagnosed our problem well & effectivly bought our patient out of problem she gain confidence of patients very fast & which is the most imp factor of treatment in phycology.
Ms. Sheetal Bidkar provides answers that are caring. Thank you.. I do want to consult a Dr. but the thing is I might won't be able to speak in person. But I am so thankful for your advice :)
I am always satisfied with her response. She understands each and every thing so well and gives a satisfying response to it.
She is a doctor with patience. She is kind and soft , a good listener and a doctor who is supposed resourceful and sweet
She is a great psychiatrist, she gives adequate time listens to you problem and give appropriate suggestions.
Ms. Sheetal Bidkar provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks Sir
I I used take Nexito 20 for Depression disorder for 2 years. Then the doctor prescribed Nexito 10 and I used to take that for 1 year. I felt completely fine and stopped taking the drug suddenly. After 5 months of stopping the drug I was feeling Depressed and anxious. I started taking Nexito 10 again. For last 2 weeks I have been taking the medicine. But it causes a lot of Drowsiness on me. Thinking and memory problem is there. I am an IT professional. I can not work properly now and am sitting idle. What should I do?
Your mother has often yelled at you for playing video games for long hours but obviously you haven’t paid heed to it. Such is the obsession with video games that they don’t let you rest unless you have championed all the levels in the virtual interface. Here is the source of all problems. Studies have revealed that video games have a direct relation to neurological disorders. As a result, many health experts across the world consider video game as a kind of health abuse.
People who play action-oriented video games are at higher risks. The more you indulge in these kinds of games, the more they are going to affect the hippocampus section of your brain. It is that part of the brain which is considered to be the centre of your nervous system, memory, and emotion. This has a detrimental effect on your overall brain health.
Let us see some of the signs which may indicate the onset of certain complications arising from an over indulgence in these games.
1. You spend hours on the computer or related gaming devices and devote lesser hours for your family and friends.
2. You get agitated when someone stops you midway through the game
3. You become socially isolated and show signs of occasional mood swings
4. You are unable to keep a track of time once you start playing
5. You repeatedly neglect your studies, resulting in a dip in performance at school
Why does this happen?
All of the above signs indicate that sooner or later you might develop neurological problems. When you spend an excessive number of hours on playing and navigating through the games, the ‘hippocampus’ portion of your brain shows signs of decreased gray matter. As a result, the volume of the hippocampus shrinks, causing severe nerve related disorders such as schizophrenia, Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, depression, and overall general stress.
One of the biggest reasons behind this is a lack of self-control. Most of the video games will encourage you to steal cars, run away after a theft and kill your enemies. Moreover, if you succeed, you are rewarded. This naturally unleashes a blatant urge for the gratification of all these awkward desires in your real life too. Hence, once you are encountered with the reality, you tend to show violent behavior. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi. I am undergoing hypnosis, but still it is in very slow pace, anything else can be done to bring back my memory faster way, either by electric shock or something really hard so to make my family happy.Please suggest something to memory improvement.
I am 24 year old female. I have lots of work pressure in office which is too difficult to handle but I still work anyhow and get too much of stressed. Also this job is ruining my personal life and makes me too aggressive and fight with my loved ones. I feel like staying away from everyone and go away alone somewhere. Do you think that I am in depression?
Epilepsy is a form of chronic disorder and it is characterized by recurrent seizures. The episodes of epileptic seizures may differ from person to person. These seizures could be a result of genetic disorder or a result of trauma or stroke. During a seizure, a patient may also experience symptoms of neurological disorders and sometimes lose consciousness.
Medical help for epilepsy
Epilepsy itself cannot be cured using medication, but proper medicines help in eliminating recurrent seizures. These medicines stabilize the electrical activity within the brain preventing seizures.
How effective is the medication for epilepsy?
The success of controlling seizures using medicines depends on the type and severity of the epilepsy. Medicines for epilepsy are usually very effective and may fully keep seizures under control. However, controlling seizures caused due to brain problems may be more difficult. Usually, epilepsy medicines can control seizures for a long period of time when they are taken regularly.
When is medical help needed?
The decision about when to start medicines for epilepsy is a tricky one. This is because a first seizure cannot confirm whether a person has an on-going epilepsy problem. A second seizure may occur after many years or may not happen at all. Prediction of seizures is also quite difficult.
The severity of seizures also indicates when to start medicines for treatment. In case a first seizure is quite severe, medication should be started at once. Some people have very mild seizures even though they may be recurring in nature, and medication can be avoided in this situation.
The decision of starting medication will vary from case to case and in most cases, medications may be prudent after the first seizure itself. You should always consult a doctor to know when you need to start taking medicines to treat the condition.
For making the most out of the medicines to control seizures, you should follow certain steps:
- You must take medications exactly as your doctor has prescribed.
- Before switching to generic versions of your medicines or before taking other prescribed medicines, you must consult your doctor.
- You should never stop taking the medicines.
- In case you experience enhanced depression, mood swings and suicidal thoughts, you should talk to your doctor immediately.
- In case you have migraine, you should let your doctor know so that he can prescribe you anti-epileptic medicines, which also prevent migraines.
Medicines cannot treat the underlying cause of epilepsy, but these help in controlling seizures and this is the most common symptom of epilepsy. Medication should be started at a proper time and must be continued without stopping. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am taking paroxetine 12.5 mg with Clonazepam o.5 mg. But I have heard I have to take it lifelong and there are so much side effects. How can I get rid of it.
It is said that children are a gift and watching them grow up is one of the most joyful things of life. Having said that, many couples initially feel that having a baby will not change the way things are between them and later find out they are wrong. So how do kids affect the bond between a couple and what can be done to make sure that the strain on the parents is not too much to bear?
Having a baby not only changes the equation between the couple but also, in some cases, the equation between the couple and other friends and family. Many parents do receive a lot of support at the time of the delivery and also receive some initial support on making the shift back home from the hospital. After that, in most cases, you are left to fend for yourselves and you have to iron out the details in front of you as you go. In order to do this in the best way possible, it is very crucial for both the parents of the baby to work as a team.
Questions that you need to answer in an objective and frank manner include those which pertain to who does what for the baby, how you will manage adequate rest as well as how you will divide other activities that need to be carried out around the house.
Quite a few couples who, prior to the baby, have amicable relations end up arguing a lot more after the baby is born. The level of exhaustion and responsibility, which comes as part and parcel of not only looking after oneself and providing a level of care to the partner, but also caring jointly for another human is quite a task.
For many couples, the stress shows by the way of strain. Taking a few deep breaths will help tone down anything, which may spark into an argument and will help you solve your issues in a calm manner. Spending time together while running chores for the baby will help you bond better. Taking time out for each other while the baby is asleep or away to a day care or a school is also very important for maintaining a healthy relationship.
As long as there is an effort to adjust to a new normal rather than struggle to deny change, things may be bumpy initially, but it will definitely work out for the better.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello Dr. I am 28 year old married women. I have ocd problem last 10 years for ocd I take rexipra fx 10 mg, daxid 100 mg, uvox 100 mg. I want baby but my gynecologist said this medicine causes any birth defect to baby or any mental health problem to baby. So my question is can homeopathy medicine is effected in ocd and safe in whole pregnancy. Does not causes any birth defect and mental health? Problem please Dr. Reply my answer.
A number of organizations, from all over the world concentrate on raising the awareness about Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. Alzheimer’s disease is a very common type of dementia. It falls under the group of disorders in which mental functioning gets impaired. Life for an Alzheimer’s patients is quite difficult, but by following the following tips, you can support yourself and will also help you to cope with it.
- You have to accept the changes and accept that life will continue getting difficult. Instead of trying to cover your difficulties for protection from embarrassment, you should face the fact. You also have to accept the changes in your physical abilities and adapt to skills, which are beneficial.
- You should develop some ideal coping strategies. Try to be occupied and involved and respond to the challenges you face in everyday life. By practicing the coping skills you will be able to gain a sense of control in your life.
- Try to identify stuff. Make a list of all the tasks which seem challenging to you and try to develop coping strategies for these tasks. Prioritize your tasks and determine whether it is really necessary to overcome certain tasks. You should also strategize solutions and come up with solutions which would suit you best.
- You should set realistic goals and expectations for yourself and use the coping skills to deal with difficult tasks. In case of very challenging tasks, do not hesitate to take help.
- A daily routine or plan is required for keeping a track of several tasks. A schedule reduces the amount of time you spend to figure out something, simplifying your task and also prevents mistakes.
- Always approach one task at a time and take enough time to complete tasks. Do not give up on challenging tasks and take breaks to figure things out.
- Always remember that you have more than a single chance to solve problems. If one chance fails, you should adopt new strategies and try again and again with a better assessment.
- You should identify the triggers which cause anxiety and stress. Knowing the causes will allow you to plan in advance so that you can prevent them.
- Keep in mind that your family, friends, pets, willpower and prayers are sources of great strength and will help you get past any obstacle.
- You should accept help from others and do not hesitate or think about being dependent on others.
You should take the advice from your psychiatrist or from Alzheimer Association National Early-Stage Advisors in order to understand the challenges such as medications, management of schedules and dealing with emotional or relationship changes.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!