Treatment of Scalp Reduction
Corn Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Polishing Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedure
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Restoration Aesthetics Procedures
Cutaneous Fillers Treatment
Prp Hair Transplantation
Small Dermatologic Surgery
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Feroz Khan provides answers that are knowledgeable. Hhjjj
Dr. Feroz Khan provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable and thorough. Share feedback in your own words...
The various angles and contours of our body define us and our personality to a great extent. There are many instances where women, in particular, may feel that they can do with a little more shape in areas like their breasts and buttocks. For this, there are various toning exercises and diet plans that may help over a long duration of time. But for those who would like a more wholesome appearance in less time, there is always the option of getting implants. Much like breast implants, one can also avail the option of getting butt implants that can add some curves to that region of the body. Let us find out all there is to know about this kind of surgical and cosmetology procedure.
Butt augmentation or butt implants are usually done with the help of gluteal implants that can be injected into the muscles of that region of the body. These can greatly enhance the shape of the butt.
Butt implant, basically a body contouring procedure, can be done with liposculpture, which seeks to remove the excess fat from the area as well. However, this can increase the time taken to complete the surgery.
The augmented rear will have a rather firm, but natural feel after the surgery is completed. It will have the taut feeling that a person gets to enjoy when he or she indulges in heavy workouts that involve lifting weights and plunges.
There are many shape options that will be given to the patients who are about to go through this procedure. The shapes will include oval or round, depending on the overall figure and built of the patient.
There are other options in this regard too. One can go in for cohesive silicone or solid silicone for the filling, which will form the implants and give shape to the butt region. Also, one can choose from a variety of surfaces that can go from smooth to textured. One can also choose gel options for the buttocks so that it suits the body type and kind of shape that the patient wants.
The location of the implants is another very important factor that one needs to consider in such cases. There are three locations that one can choose from. The patient can choose the top portion that lies towards the upper sides of the buttocks, or the crease where both the cheeks meet. The third location is towards the lower part of the buttocks.
- The other things to consider are the shape and skin quality before the procedure. One will also have to evaluate the upper lower and mid buttock area so as to ascertain the best area when it comes to implants.
Ageing is always traumatic. One gets weaker, develops wrinkles and falls prey to degenerative changes and diseases. But cosmetic science has one or two useful tricks up its arm to make one's face look young and full, even when age is playing catch up-like cheek implants.
These are also ideal for thin-faced people looking to acquire a rounded facial profile.
Other Cosmetic Options For a Fuller Face:
We all know that there is a loss of fat, especially from the cheek area due to ageing. This leads to a flattening and hollowing out of this part with wrinkle folds also becoming very prominent.
Fat grafting where fat from the same patient is grafted under the skin in cheek area to give one a fuller looking face, injectable fillers and facelift, a surgery in which excess skin is cut off, tightening the face and rejuvenating it, are some of the options available.
However, fat grafting can distort facial features, fillers are temporary and face lift is a big surgery. Hence synthetic cheek implants using silicone are becoming very popular these days.
More About Cheek Implants:
Cheek implants vary widely not only in shape and style but also in the material with which they are made. Solid implants made of silicone and polyethene, like the ones which were used in breast augmentation, are quite popular today.
Cheek implant surgery usually takes about 30 to 45 minutes. A cut is made either inside the upper lip or through the lower eyelid. A pocket is formed here and the implant is inserted. This is held by muscles, stitches or natural screws.
The inside of the mouth is then stitched up.
The incidence of things going wrong are less but the downside of this procedure is that one may have to get cheek implants again and again based on one’s rate of ageing. Silicone is also not a completely safe material. One may also develop infections which require implant removal. Implant migration can also happen and will require a removal. Bone resorption (bone loss) has also been reported below solid facial implants.
Some cosmetic surgeons also opine that fat grafting gives a more natural-looking fullness to the cheek area than synthetic implants.
We advise that one tries out non-surgical options like injectible fillers first before going for cheek implants and consult a reputable surgeon.
Another thing to keep in mind is that one may have to go for cosmetic removal of under-eye hollows, jowls and nasolabial folds around the nose, along with silicone cheek implants. These 3 areas become more pronounced with age and it’s very important to focus on them first before getting implants. If this is not done, the face can take on a very artificial look.
Are your regular exercises and the strict diet proving futile on your quest for a tighter and a flatter tummy? You can consider getting an 'abdominoplasty' or 'tummy tuck' done. This cosmetic surgery helps in flattening your abdomen by taking off the extra skin and fat and tightening up the muscles in the walls of your abdomen.
1. The first step involves choosing a surgeon for consultation.
2. There are two types of ‘tummy tuck’ surgery, both carried out under general anesthesia. ‘Complete abdominoplasty’ whereby, your surgeon would dissect your abdomen from one hipbone to the other and then give an outline to your muscle, tissue and skin. ‘Mini or partial abdominoplasty’ are recommended for people whose fat deposits are underneath their naval region.
‘Complete Abdominoplasty’ involves making a big incision around the lower part of the tummy from one hip to another, making a second cut in order to free the belly of the tissue that surrounds that region, separating the skin from the walls around the abdomen, re-aligning the muscles in the abdomen, removing the supplementary skin and fat and then pulling forth the skin remains and stitching them too.
Partial Abdominoplasty requires making a large cut on the lower belly, separating the skin from your abdominal wall, cutting out the excess fat, removing the additional skin and holding the remaining part of the skin together and finally stitching it in place.
Time taken for the surgery
The surgery may stretch from one to about five hours. Or you can consult a surgeon online.
- You will have to cut down on the consumption of alcohol and especially smoking; smoking leads to more complication and slows down the healing process.
- It is recommended to have a well-balanced meal before the surgery.
- You may suffer from swelling and pain in the days after the surgery, for which your doctor would prescribe pain-killers.
- Regardless of the type of surgery conducted, the portion that was operated on would be stitched and bandaged. Therefore, it is very important to abide by the surgeon’s instructions about how you should take care of the dressing in the days to follow.
Hair loss may happen due to a variety of reasons including hereditary issues as well as aging and skin or scalp problems. A poor diet and inappropriate lifestyle choices like excessive drinking and smoking can also lead to hair loss. Many people also experience hair loss due to hormonal changes. Also, hair loss may happen as a side effect of certain types of medication as well as surgery related to cancer, which includes chemotherapy. Yet, genetic reasons for hair loss remain the most common cause when it comes to both men and women. Cosmetic procedures can often be used to fix severe hair loss issues. Know more about Healthy Skin.
Here is a list of cosmetic procedures available for the same:
- Hair Transplant: This procedure is also known as hair grafting and is often used to treat male pattern balding. This is an outpatient and relatively uncomplicated procedure that can be conducted at the clinic of a dermatologist surgeon. The process consists of the application of micro grafts where one or two hair can be contained in each graft. Strip grafts containing 30 to 40 strands of hair can also be applied in such a procedure. The doctor will usually administer local anaesthesia into the scalp so as to ensure that the patient feels minimum discomfort during the procedure.
- Scalp Reduction: In this procedure, the dermatologist surgeon will usually remove the skin which is not bearing hair any longer. The rest of the skin that is capable of growing hair will then be stretched across the scalp so that the bald area can be eliminated. This stretching action is done by loosening the skin of the surrounding area once the non-hair-bearing skin has been removed. In this method too, the doctor will first administer local anaesthesia.
- Flap Surgery: In this kind of surgery, the doctor will remove a section of the bald area and replace it with a flap of skin that is capable of sprouting hair. This hair bearing skin flap is positioned properly before being stitched into place during the surgery. While this is a challenging procedure, one will see immediate results as the remaining skin is still connected to the original blood supply that will promote hair growth for the flap as well.
- Laser Assisted Grafting: While there are many kinds of hair grafting techniques, laser assisted grafting is one of the most commonly used ones in today's day and age. Before the surgery, the doctor will prepare the area by trimming the donor area. This will allow easy application of and access to the grafts. Site holes will be closed with stitches which will in turn, be concealed with the hair that surrounds the area.
Freckles are skin cells (keratinocytes) that contain melanin, which is a brown colored skin pigment. The skin cells are otherwise very normal, so the spots can't be felt since they are flat. They don't cause lumps in the skin but they are quite visible.
Here are some of the methods and home remedies with which you can get rid of your freckles:
- Prevent your face from the sun: This is the best approach to get rid of freckles. Wear caps with wide overflows so your face is in shadow. Attempt to abstain from going outside when the sun is high in the sky since this is the time when you get the most UV radiation. If you do go out, try to stay in the shade. Also wear sunscreens with SPF 50 constantly, without fail.
- Lemon Juice To bleach freckles away: Lemon juice is one of the best natural bleaches. Use the juice from crisp crushed lemons; delicately apply the juice onto the freckled regions. Be careful not to put the juice in your eyes. Leave the juice on for ten to fifteen minutes and wash off with warm water. You will need to do this twice every day for a few weeks before the spots vanish.
- Even out the skin color: Conceal the freckles by darkening the rest of the skin normally. Castor oil - an old solution for everything from blockages to upset stomachs - is fabulous for adding a light tan shading to the skin.
- A sake facial mask works fast: It causes the freckles to blur away quickly, since skin cell turnover rate is around three weeks. If you can keep the most reduced layer of cells from getting a considerable measure of melanin, the spots will be gone soon.
- Sour cream facial peels:Sour cream contains lactic corrosive, which are an exceptionally tender peeling operator. Apply the sharp cream to the freckled regions and keep it there for ten minutes.
- Fruit flavored facial peels: Use squashed strawberries and kiwi or cucumbers for a facial cover to create a peel. Banana crushed with mint leaves gives you a peel as well.
- Honey and lemon juice: Honey holds water and moisturizes the skin. It contains chemicals that are skin-lightening agents. Mixed with lemon squeeze, this is an extremely affective strategy to get rid of your freckles.
- Add nutrients to your skin while lightening freckles: Vitamin E oil not just blurs spots quick, it contains supplements that saturate your skin and keep it sound.
- Eating your way to fewer freckles: Vitamin C (citrus extract) in your eating routine helps your skin, pretty much as it does when you apply it to your face. If your skin is excessively delicate for lemon juice, then ensure you eat a lot of citrus product.
- Business bleaching creams with natural ingredients: Over-the-counter skin brightening creams that contain hydroquinone and oxybenzone can prove to be extremely effective. Common fixings, for example, bearberry, aloe, mulberry and different herbs are calming to the skin and help the spots without risk.
Stress and fatigue as well as hormonal issues and genetically inherited conditions may leave a mark on our faces, and the eyes in particular. We talk about getting under-eye puffiness, yet we fail to notice that some of us also experience the ill effects of another issue: eyes that look hollow. This issue is particularly evident on more thin faces. As a general rule, ladies who experience them say that they look tired even when they aren't. For some ladies, they start seeing hollows in the under eye area in their mid-30s. As they grow older, the procedure accelerates and gives them a tired and old appearance.
Causes: So what causes a hollow to happen? The fat cushions that line the drop and start to leave the area with an empty look. This creates a less than flattering look which also looks dark and unsightly. Some of the fixes for this problem are as follows:
Filler Fix: Hyaluronic corrosive is successful in filling the affected areas under the eyes, when the tissue is injected with it. The best choice is hyaluronic corrosive filler, for example, Restylane or Juvéderm Voluma, in combination with the surface medicines for the skin.
Lasting Fix: A lower eyelift or blepharoplasty surgery can expel any free skin under the eyes that gives a hollow look. The fat can be repositioned or added to smooth out depressed skin.
Product Fix: Applying cucumber cuts and items with vitamin C can also help. It can diminish the dark circles that occasionally come with eye hollows. If you find that you have dark circles as well, a solution of hydroquinone can help up under-eye shadows.
Utilize an eye cream with hyaluronic corrosive as one of the fixings.
Use hyaluronic corrosive alone on the influenced region, being exceptionally cautious not to get it in your eyes.
Some of the natural strategies are:
- Rest: This is the genuine, essential and a viable home solution for hollow eyes. As said before, a depressed eye usually calls for more rest.
- Almond Oil: Apply almond oil under the eyes a few times each day. Almond oil is rich in Vitamin E, a sustaining vitamin for glowing skin.
- Raw Potato Juice: Raw potatoes are equally important to heal sore eyes and dark circles. Cut the potatoes and lay it on the affected spot for around 20 minutes.
- Utilized tea packs: With rich cell reinforcements, utilizing tea packs advances blood flow. The sore and darker skin gets renewed.
- Cucumber: Any eye based solution without cucumber is incomplete. Get some rest by setting cut cucumber on eyes and wake up with new, restored and sparkling eyes.
I am 37 years old. I have field job. I am facing erectile dysfunction as well as premature ejaculation. Problem. Kindly suggest proper treatment and cost.
I am ANIMESH DAS .my face became dark whereas my body is quite fair. My doctor prescribe me tretinoin .1% gel. He told me at a time that gel will fair my face. My quarry is it sufficient for me else prescribe some medicines.
Buttock augmentation is also known as Gluteal augmentation, it is a procedure meant for improving the size and shape of your buttocks. With the radical evolution of technology, buttock augmentation is a common and popular technique. An accentuated buttock with increased firmness and roundness will account for an enhanced appeal in young women. This phenomenon is commonly called the Brazilian Butt Lift. Before thinking of getting a buttock augmentation and consulting any expert, you should keep in mind four important facts about the process:
- A Brazilian Butt Lift and Butt Implants are not the same things: There are two types of techniques for lifting up and fattening your buttocks. Surgically carried out silicone buttock implant is the first type and provides a much rounder bottom shape. The second type is the Brazilian Butt Lift, which involves fat transfer, creating striking natural upliftment. Consult your surgeon to know about the best technique to be used in accordance with your body type.
- Your choice of surgeon matters: An avidly experienced and trustworthy surgeon is your key to a successful buttock augmentation which would provide satisfactory output. You choose a surgeon who is working in the field of fat grafting and buttock implants for a long time. They should have proper board certifications in plastic surgery.
- The best buttock augmentation results will appear proportionate to your body: Consult a senior surgeon who will assist you in deciding the most appropriate shape, size and the best procedure of surgery, according to your body type. No matter matter how big you want the implants to be, do realise that the surgery should complement the other parts of your body. Else, you would end up looking artificial from behind. Buttock augmentation is not only meant for enhancing the buttocks. It adds on to your overall figure as well.
- The results of buttock augmentation are very long lasting: A butt augmentation carried out successfully is supposed to last for a long span of time. In case you are unhappy with the results, your confidence, discomfort and finance will all be at stake. Silicone buttock implants continue to look good and firm for more than ten years. In case of the Brazilian Butt Lift, autologous fat tissue graft fuses with your body tissues, providing permanent results. Choosing the size that matches your overall figure is the most important decision to be taken while undertaking buttock augmentation.
Hi I want to lighten up my skin tone and remove oil from my face so is there any good cream and face wash for it that will show good result.
A Reverse abdominoplasty is a cosmetic surgery procedure used to improve the contours of the abdomen. Unlike an abdominoplasty to tummy tuck, this surgery addresses patients who have excessive skin above the belly button. Here the skin is pulled up rather than down.
For this surgery, an incision is made along the bottom half of the rib cage, just below the breasts. The excessive skin is removed along with fat deposits and the remaining skin is pulled in order to tighten the tissues and improve the look of the upper abdomen. This incision is usually made along the natural curves of the breast so as to minimize the visibility of the scar.
Unlike many other types of cosmetic surgery, this will require a 2 to 3 day stay in the hospital.
Women who want breast restructuring along with abdominal contouring will find this type of surgery very beneficial. This is because the placement of the incision allows the surgeon to work on both areas simultaneously. This leads to the formation of only a single scar, unlike having breast contouring surgery and a traditional abdominoplasty, which would create two separate scars.
The incision is also made in such a way that the scar created is camouflaged by the natural contours of the breasts. In most cases, it is also not visible when wearing a two piece swimsuit and thus suits more women than the traditional tummy tuck. Another advantage of this surgery is that it does not alter the position of the belly button.
A reverse abdominoplasty is usually performed on people who have a flat stomach below the navel, but have excessive fat and skin above the navel. It can be seen in people have experienced drastic weight loss. It may also be suggested as a follow up surgery to a traditional tummy tuck is the skin above the navel is still sagging. However, only a doctor can decide if this is the type of surgery needed for you.
This procedure very rarely has side effects. This is because it does not interfere much with the muscle structure and only adjusts the skin. In some cases, there may be slight irregularities. This can be corrected by further liposuction. Another issue would be the recurrence of the problem is the tissue is not correctly adhered to the rib fascia. However, this is seen in very few cases. In normal scenarios, even slight weight gain at a later date is accommodated by the skin.
Here are some Body & Skin Beautification procedures.
Thanks to cosmetic surgery, today, it is possible to alter your facial features any way you want. For some it's a way to reverse signs of aging while for others it may be to restructure a part of their face that they are not comfortable with. Whatever be your reason, here are ten tips to ensure safer facial cosmetic surgery.
- Have the right motivation: Cosmetic surgery will change the way you look, not your lifestyle. Do not undergo such a surgery if you think it will give you a new lifestyle.
- Have realistic expectations: Going under a plastic surgeon's knife can alter your facial feature, but only up to a limit. You may want your nose to look like that of your favourite actress, but the end result of the surgery will depend on the bone and cartilage structure of your nose. Having unrealistic expectations can take away from the satisfaction of plastic surgery.
- Find a surgeon who shares your aesthetic sense: If you and your surgeon do not share the same ideas on what looks good, you may end up with a result you are not satisfied with. Before deciding on a doctor, take a look at photographs of their earlier clients.
- Be wary of promotions that offer to pay for your surgery: Cosmetic surgery is expensive, but do not try and save money by choosing to work with inexperienced doctors.
- Meet the entire surgical team: Along with the doctor it is also important to meet the other members of the surgical team. Also, take a look at the facilities offered and the type of surgical atmosphere available.
- Have a clear written plan for the surgery and possible follow up procedures: Cosmetic surgeries often require multiple procedures. Ask your doctor for a clear plan with all the costs involved.
- Ensure that you have an aftercare plan: On the off chance that something does not go according to plan, ensure that you know what is to be done and insist on an aftercare treatment from your doctor.
- Have a strong support system in place: It will take a few months for the effects of your surgery to be visible. Until then, your face may appear swollen and bruised. Get support from your friends and family as this may keep you indoors for awhile.
- Be aware of the risks: Like any other surgery, this one too has risks associated with it. Ensure that you are aware of these risks so that you can make an informed decision.
- Don't rush your decision: Lastly, take your time deciding on the exact procedure you want. Remember that the effects of cosmetic surgery are permanent.
I am suffering from low eyesight and headache I take power glasses but at now my eye is hearting and got red and sometime headache can any relation between headache and eye please say what to do.
I lost my elderfarher so I always sad. For this cause ,I fell Headache many time and when I study tears flow from eye. (I use glass ),pls help me sirr.
I am having pain at the backside of my head and also at neck. Is there any exercise/yoga to get rid of it? Or should I take medications. I have done CT scan of my head. No problem found in the head.
Here are some treatments for hair transplant procedure
Here are some tips for pattern hair loss