Why is Antenatal Care Important?
Hello, I am Doctor Anjuli Dixit, practicing at Anjuli Nursing home, greater Faridabad sector 84. I want to talk regarding Antenatal care.
Antenatal care is a very important part of a pregnant woman’s life as it gives you direction to get a healthy motherhood and a healthy child. If you become booked under some gynecologist or an obstetrician, then you get many directions regarding the health issues of your fetus and you, yourself. So, I think it is very important for you to get booked under some gynecologist and get many questions which are unanswered for you to be answered as there are many issues which may become hidden because you are not knowing about them as some congenital malformation and some diseases which are prevailing inside the fetus but you are not knowing about them to become exposed if you are getting good antenatal care.
So, I think every pregnant woman should go under antenatal care and become booked under any obstetrician or gynecologist of her area. If you want to get booked then you can contact me at Anjuli Nursing Home, sector 84, Faridabad or you can consult me on lybrate.com .read more
Doctor in Anjuli Nursing Home
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Anjuli Nursing HomeYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I had a lot of complications in my pregnancy, I had lost all hope, but then I met Dr.Anjuli Dixit and I am hopeful Ill have a great delivery as she is such a smart and a learned doctor. It was a bad case. The overall atmosphere in the Pushpanjali Medical Centre in Faridabad is very soothing. She is one of the best physicians in city. My case was extremely serious, but she really handled it very nicely. Thanks to herI am much better now.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of gynae problems. I am almost on the path to recovery, Thanks to my Anjuli Dixit perfect advice. They took very nice care of me, i never felt that I am in a Pushpanjali Medical Centre. Anjuli Dixit has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. Whatever tests the Anjuli Dixit prescribed, were very correct and the gave they gave us an exact idea about my condition.
Thanks to Dr Anjuli for the perfect advice as I was not able to conceive. I was quite depressed due to this problm. The doctor gave me perfect guidance and prescription which helped me deal with my situation. The complete process of the treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult her. I must say he is one of a known gynaecologist in the city.
I feel so great after the completion of treatment for infertility. I have had this infertility issue from quite some time. Anjuli Dixit certainly knows the in and out of her speciality. I was suffering from infertility. She ensures that she gives enough time to each patient. The overall atmosphere in the Pushpanjali Centre is very soothing.
I feel strange that I am suffering from irregular periods. I am amazed that she is such a sweet doctor, even though she is so busy all the time. I had lost hope, but the irregular periods treatment given by Anjuli Dixit has helped me regain my confidence. It was an amazing experience as everyone in the Pushpanjali Medical Centre is so nice.
She is so nice that they even at odd hours one can call her in case of emergency. I found the Pushpanjali Medical Centre itself quite pleasant. I was quite concerned, as my problem was increasing day by day, but due to my Anjuli Dixit and the in IVF I didn't lose hope. Her advice and counselling has helped me immensely.
I was searching for some guidance about my family planning. So I consulted Dr Anjuli Dixit who is a famous gynaecologist in Faridabad. She helped me in family planning and I owe her a big thank. She also gave some neceessary steps which are important to know before having a child.
Pushpanjali Medical Centre in Delhi gives Excellent Service. the Staff and Doctor dr anjuli dixit are very responsive and act very quickly and are friendly. she gave me a treatment for my problem to avoid pregnancy.
She's a very competent doctor specially in Gynae matters and a very good General physician too. During 20 years of experience I have found her very simple, sincere and hopeful to poor.
dr Anjuli Dixit is a very caring professional when it comes to her work. She did my abortion at Pushpanjali Medical Centre in Faridabad. Nice doctor! Very caring.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anjuli Dixit to be knowledgeable. Well the answer was a loyal one . Thanq for being honest i appreciate that .
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anjuli Dixit to be very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, inspiring and sensible. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anjuli Dixit to be very helpful. Thank you so much , won't need it regularly
Have worked with her.She is very competent in her work and follows the professional ethics to the core.
B P Kundu
She is down to earth, listens patiently, not money minded. Gives advice like a family doctor.
Very understanding n kind doctor. I really appreciate the way she deals with patients.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anjuli Dixit to be very helpful. thnq doctor
Dr. Anjuli Dixit provides answers that are very helpful. thank you for suggesting me
A very humble and experienced doctor. She has good knowledge about her field.
Dr. Anjuli Dixit provides answers that are well-reasoned. Thanks
Hello doctor. I'm 21 weeks pregnant. Foetal weight is 415/.+-60. Foetal heart rate is 163bpm. Is this weight normal. What I have to do for healthy baby. Tips to get healthy baby.
What happens if krimson 35 is taken during the 5th month of pregnancy? Is it possible to be pregnant even after getting withdrawal bleed?
The uterus is set up inside the pelvis with different muscles, tissue, and tendons. Due to pregnancy, labour or complicated delivery, in a few ladies, these muscles tend to weaken. Additionally, as a woman ages and with a loss of the hormone oestrogen, her uterus can drop into the vaginal canal, bringing about the condition known as a uterine prolapse.
The following conditions can bring about a prolapsed uterus:
- Pregnancy with complicated or even ordinary delivery through the vagina.
- Weakness in the pelvic muscles with the increase in age.
- Weakening and loss of tissue after menopause and loss of normal oestrogen.
- Conditions leading to increased weight in the abdomen, for example, constant coughing (with bronchitis and asthma), straining along with constipation, pelvic tumours (uncommon), or clogging of liquid in the abdomen.
- Being overweight puts extra strain on pelvic muscles.
- Previous surgery in the pelvic region leading to loss of outer support
However, this condition can be treated effectively:
- Self care at Home: You can strengthen your pelvic muscles by performing Kegel workouts. You do these by contracting your pelvic muscles, as though attempting to stop the stream of urine. This exercise makes the pelvic muscle strong and gives some support. Have your specialist train you on the best possible approaches to exercise your muscles.
- Medications: Oestrogen (a hormone) cream or suppository ovules or rings embedded into the vagina help in strength and endurance building of the tissues in the vagina. However, oestrogen is just for use in some of the postmenopausal ladies.
- Surgery: Based on your age and whether you wish to conceive a child naturally, surgery can repair the uterus or remove it. The uterus as in many cases can be expelled with a hysterectomy. During the surgery, the specialist can repair the hanging or saggy vaginal dividers, urethra, bladder, or rectum. The surgery might be performed by an open abdomen procedure, through the vagina, or through little cuts in the abdomen or vagina with particular instruments.
- Other Therapy: In case that you do not need surgery or have a poor possibility for surgery, you may choose to wear a steady gadget, called a pessary. It is worn in the vaginal tract to strengthen the falling uterus. It can be utilised briefly or can be long-lasting. They come in different shapes and sizes and should be fitted according to the person. In case that the prolapse is extreme, a pessary may not work. Prolapse surgery is always preferred by vaginal route. Likewise, pessaries can disturb the insides of the vagina and may bring about a noxious release.
It can be prevented in the following manner:
- Decrease your weight.
- Try to avoid constipation by consuming a high-fiber diet.
- Do Kegel exercises to strengthen the pelvic muscles.
- Stay away from heavy lifting or straining.
While getting pregnant and conceiving a baby is a perfectly normal physical function that most women go through, there are certain conditions that may lead to untoward complications. In most cases, there are various treatments and precautionary measures once that happens. Yet, there are conditions like multiple gestation pregnancy, that may be difficult to contain and manage. A multiple gestation pregnancy is when a mother is carrying more than one fetus in her womb. This is a very rare condition that affects a few women and not all. Most of the multiple gestation pregnancies usually involve twins. However, others could include triplets or even quadruplets. One can know about the multiple pregnancies through an ultrasound exam.
There are women who are more likely to have more than one baby. These women include the following:
- Women over the age of 30
- Women with a family history of multiple gestation pregnancy
- Obese women
- Those who have undergone treatments for fertility
- Caucasian women
There are certain signs and symptoms to a multiple pregnancy that separates it from a regular one. These include the following:
- Highly sore breasts
- Simultaneous foetal movements in separate areas of the womb
- An enlarged uterus
- High levels of morning sickness
- Rise in the human chorionic gonadotropin and alpha-fetoprotein substances
- Multiple heartbeats
There are certain risks and complications that come along with a multiple gestation pregnancy. Complications with the babies include the following:
- Premature birth is the most common among those, i.e. delivery before 37 weeks.
- These infants incur health problems.
- Sometimes it could also lead to cerebral palsy or even certain learning or behaviourism problems.
- Spina bifida and congenial heart defects
- Unequal growth in either of the babies
- Underweight infants
- Twin-twin transfusion syndrome where the twins might have adjoined body parts.
There are many other complications that may lead to this condition. Other complications in the mother include the following:
- Pre-term labour
- Excessive amniotic fluid
- Post-partum depression
- Post-partum haemorrhage
- Premature birth
Women who are undergoing a multiple gestation pregnancy should be taken care of more efficiently. There are certain things that need to be taken care of. These include the following:
- Diet: Having a healthy diet is very important for a pregnant woman. Additional folic acid, calcium and iron are required. Also, a diet rich in protein is mandatory.
- Exercising: Yoga, walking and breathing exercises are great for women with multiple pregnancies. However, in the later stage, she should do lesser activities and indulge in some amount of bed rest.
- Genetic testing: If you have health problems that may be hereditary, tests like chorionic villus sampling are very important since one fetus might acquire the health problem while the other may not.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!