Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Proton Therapy Treatment
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Pregnant Women Counseling
Prenatal And Birth Care
Musculoskeletal Pain Management
Ovarian Ablation Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anjuli Dixit to be very helpful. thnq doctor
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anjuli Dixit to be knowledgeable. Well the answer was a loyal one . Thanq for being honest i appreciate that .
Have worked with her.She is very competent in her work and follows the professional ethics to the core.
A very humble and experienced doctor. She has good knowledge about her field.
She's a very competent doctor specially in Gynae matters and a very good General physician too. During 20 years of experience I have found her very simple, sincere and hopeful to poor.
Some days my urine smell too much bad after sex. Every time I do sex. My vagina also smell so much. What I should do.
I am 35 and my wife is 33, its been 4 years since we are married. We do not have children. She is suffering from vaginismus, and she is so scared. Is it curable, or any suggestions. She was not cooperating for treatment.
Meri wife ko lagbhag 3 mahine se period nahi a raha hai sex me ham sabhi protection le rahe hai preganews test bhi normal hai plz.
Use of contraceptives is really important to avoid unwanted pregnancy. Countries like China and India, facing the problem of population explosion lay more stress on the use of contraceptives. However, you must always use or take oral and barrier contraceptives following the advice of a medical practitioner unless it is absolutely necessary to go ahead without consultation. The reason behind medical assistance is your own health. Contraceptive methods do have a vast range of side effects that can result in health hazards. There are various kinds of contraceptives; each having its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Being acquainted with the side effects of some contraceptive methods can help you choose wisely in times of need.
- Possible side-effects of using condoms: Some men are allergic to latex. Using condoms can lead to heightened sensitivity. It can also lead to rashes in your genitals. Condoms are not foolproof. They do not provide total protection against sexually transmitted infections, HPV or against Syphilis and Herpes. These diseases can be contracted by coming in contact with genital skin that is not covered by a condom.
- Possible side-effects of a Contraceptive Film: A contraceptive film might act as an interruption in your sexual activities if it is not placed properly, that is to say it must come in contact with the cervix to be effective. Using the film nonoxynol- very frequently can make you susceptible to life threatening diseases like HIV and other STIs.
- Possible side-effects of a Cervical Cap: A cervical cap has to be inserted by a clinician and requires immense care to be fitted in later. Some of its side - effects can be of serious concern. If it is left inside for more than forty eight hours, it can result in toxic shock syndrome. Toxic shock syndrome is an infection that mars your overall health. It is also known to increase the chances of inflammation of the surface of your cervix.
- Possible side-effects of Progestin only pills: Progestin only pills or mini pills can subject you to long- lasting depression. It can make you feel bloated and can actually increase your weight to a great extent if used on a regular basis. Minipills lead to irregularities in your menstrual cycle and might also make bleeding during menstruation scanty.
- Possible side-effects of combined oral contraceptives: If this is your first month on combined oral contraceptives, you might feel nauseous and they can give you a terrible headache. Women taking these pills have a higher chance of developing cervical dysplasia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
Hi My last menstrual period was October 18 2016 and for the month of November it didn't come. The date was 17 th. Now its been 13 days being not menstruated. Didn't have a check up also with doctor. Tested with a prega kit after 10 days of stopped menstruation. It was negative. Today morning found some blood coming out through with the first urine. I don't know what this indicate. Can you please suggest. I have been following the normal routines these days. Please help.
Hi Dr. in last year december I abort my baby becoz I dnt want I already have 8 years boy that was my mistake .by medicine abortion not clear no Dr. do dnc after one month. After that I try fr baby n I conceive but wen Dr. do ultrasound there is only lil sac show Dr. my projestone report is 3.5 only she gave me injections daily finally she gave me medicine for abortion becoz no other option .now after 3 moths I try again and I conceive she test my progesterone is 19 in one month n thyroid is 9.5 I feel heaviness also in lower abdominal n from tomorrow lil bit sometime yellow discharge its normal now she gave me weekly injection .gestofit 300 sr duphaston three times a day plzzz advice me is there any chance my pregnancy is ok or not .my period date is 22 n its 29 nw wat to do. please help me
I am 33 weeks pregnant. Today my gynaec while doing ultrasound told me that my amniotic fluid is too much in quantity. I did not understand. Is it a cause of concern or something to worry about ?She was not cooperative enough to explain me anything further. But only repeatedly saying that amniotic fluid is way too much on quantity and that my tummy size is bigger than normal. Baby was active and in breech position.
I am 28 years old. I got married in Jan 2016. I have only one and half day period in every month but my period is regular. Cycle is28 days. Why I am nt conceiving.
I have thyroid problem. I am using eltroxin 50 mcg. After using that my periods are regular. I got married 1mnth ago. Will I get pregnancy? R will b in problem?
A girl suffering from a discharge of slimy water from her nipples so what would be the reason n which hormone has been increased, she is unmarried and age of 19, and what are the reason?
An expecting mother runs the risk of suffering from a range of complications during and after pregnancy. You were very wrong to think childbirth is about antenatal care and once the baby is born, the mother is safe from danger. Both C- Sections and vaginal deliveries take into account the hovering threat of impediments. Sudden problems like perineal lacerations, amniotic cavity issues, umbilical cord issues, abnormal fetal heart rate, and stalled labor might be experienced during giving birth to a child. Childbirth is again followed by another set of medical conditions. Postpartum Hemorrhage is one such condition that, if left unattended, can turn out to be fatal.
Postpartum Hemorrhage: An overview
Patients suffering from Postpartum Hemorrhage are subjected to loss of more than 500 mL of blood after delivery. In certain rare cases, women have been reported with a loss of more than 1000 mL of blood. Morbidity statistics say postpartum hemorrhage is the most common trigger to maternal morbidity in developed countries. Even after ensuring the efficacy of preventive measures to prevalent risk factors, lapses do exist. A loss of more than 1000 mL of blood can severely endanger your health. It may lead to hemodynamic instability. Treatment of Postpartum Hemorrhage should systematically concentrate on two important things; firstly, diagnosis and management of root causes resulting in a hemorrhage and secondly, dealing with hypovolemic shock along with resuscitation of obstetric hemorrhage. You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Woman.
An exigency situation with regard to postpartum hemorrhage can be avoided or controlled in the following ways:
- Detecting signs of acute anemia and thus rectifying the condition before delivery.
- Routine episiotomy should be done away with.
- The doctor should inquire of the mother's opinion on blood transfusions.
- There should be frequent examinations of the person's vaginal flow and vital signs to check for slow and steady bleeding.
The risk of retained placenta in the third stage of labor can increase chances of postpartum hemorrhage. Active management on part of the hospital can take care of this. Regulated cord traction, early cord clamping and cutting and most basically use of a uterotonic drug soon after the delivery of the anterior shoulder can prevent a prolonged third stage, thus hindering a hemorrhage from occurring.
Oxytocin is an advisable drug to prevent the chances of a hemorrhage. Pregnant women may or may not give their consent to its use. It has very few side- effects. Prophylactic administration of this drug is known to reduce rates of postpartum hemorrhage by forty percent.
Management: Excessive blood loss after childbirth can be tackled through hysterectomy. Women who wish to remain fertile can go in for B- lynch uterine compression sutures, artery litigations, uterine packing or tamponade procedures.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.
Mother blood group is O+ and father's is O- and pregnancy has been conceived since 1.5 month. Complications is that mother's BP remains abnormal such as last 110/55 and hemoglobin is deficit. She is also bleeding. Doctor advised for abortion. Kindly share your views and knowledge on it. This question asked to gain knowledge on condition, probable solution and precautions. The answer will be consider to satisfy knowledge. And we expect to discuss further on pro basis after primary information.
My wife gave birth to boy the day before yesterday. She is feeding milk to boy most of the time. Now her nipple getting red and getting tears. Paining also.
Pregnancy is a time when your body undergoes a plethora of changes, both emotionally and physically. In such a situation, an acute liver failure only triggers further complications, threatening to affect both the mother and the fetus. The ambit of liver diseases range from mild complications to those that can be life threatening. Acute liver failure or ALF, as it is commonly known as in medical parlance is a condition which is caused when then there is a sudden impairment of the ability of the blood to clot. In spite of the erratic nature of the ailment and its ability to affect anybody with a complete disregard of the individual's pre-existing history of liver problems, there are certain causes that are said to propel it. Some of them are:
- Eclampsia with liver infraction: This is an extremely rare condition. Generally, eclampsia refers to the occurrence of convulsions in pregnant women, mostly in those who suffer from high blood pressure. Those women who suffer from eclampsia along with liver infraction are more susceptible to have a liver failure.
- Hepatic rupture: Much like eclampsia, hepatic rupture is also caused in women who have high blood pressure. This heightens the risk of an impending liver failure in pregnant women.
- Fatty liver: Sometimes excess of fat develops in the liver deterring its functioning. This is not only detrimental to your health but also poses a great danger in triggering a liver failure.
In spite of these, there have been multiple treatments which have developed to manage and curb it. Some of them are:
- Remedial measure for coagulation: The inability of blood to clot blood is known as coagulation which is extremely fatal and one of the primary causes that leads to liver failure. Therefore timely and potent intervention of medicine is important to prevent that and in turn diminish the possibility of liver failure.
- Volume replacement: Volume replacement refers to the condition where fluids are resuscitated or replenished into the body, those that were lost but at the same time are mandatory for the proper functioning of the body.