Dear Doctor, I have acidity problem for the last 18 years. In 1996, it was diagnosed as Mild inflammatory Oesophagus and reflux. Was treated for two months. I have it remained almost all these 16 years. Regularly taking Omez 20 mg for almost 5-6 years. Recently I have suffered from 'dysphagia' for solids, after a an acute gastroenteritis with fever for two days .it was treated with antibiotics and pro biotic and glucose. One Doctor suggested me neck CT, Gastric Endoscopy. After Endoscopy, the Gastroenterologist concluded that there are two healing ulcers and HP infection for he prescribed Sompraz HP kits for 15 days. He advised also to consult a neurologist and if it is not Neurological problem then get neck scan to rule out tumor. After one of taking HP kit tablets, my problem of difficulty in swallowing food was disappeared. I didn't get other Tests. But even now I have to take either esomeprazole or pantoprazole tablets daily. My other problems and medication: (1) anxiety (for some 10 years alprax 0.25+0.5+0.25 and for the last 5-6 years lonazep 0.25 +0.5). When I was admitted hospital for gastroenteritis, one psychiatrist prescribed Serta 100 for six months and planned to wane of Clonazepam. (2) gardenal for 40 years. Taking 30 mg for the last 27 years. I had the last seizure in 1973 (3) previously I was asthmatic till 2000. That 20 years problem was almost totally cured. No attacks after 1999. (4) when asthma treatment came to an end I was diagnosed as high BP patient. Now I am taking MetXL 50 daily one tablet. What is your precious advice to me after reading all these problems? Kindly guide me. Thanking you.

Hello You are under observation of experienced doctors. Have faith and be regular about your medicines. Kindly adopt healthy lifestyle. take sound sleep and keep stress free mind.