Tips to prevent asthma attack.
1. Say no to smoking – smoking affects the lungs severely, especially when you are going through the asthma trouble. In most of the asthma cases, the rate of wheezing or coughing steps up when the patient is exposed to a smoky environment. An asthma patient must not allow anyone to smoke around them or avoid places where he/she is prone to smoke. Not only the tobacco smoke but any kind of smoke inside the home must be removed using exhauster appliance.
2. Avoid stress – too much excitement also acts as a trigger to asthma attack. Try to remain in a balanced state. Accept all kinds of emotional stuff lightly. Find a workplace that offers you a serene atmosphere and a tolerable pressure of work. Avoid arguments with people.
3. Avoid extreme temperatures – try to make yourself comfortable in a normal temperature. Avoid excessively hot or chilled environment exposure. Keep the air condition temperature normal. Say goodbye to the humid environment. The fresh morning environment exposure is a good natural treatment for asthma.
4. Maintain cleanliness around – dust is the most trigger for asthma patients. Whether you are an asthma patient or not, you may be allergic to dust and find yourself in a terrible sneezing situation after the dust exposure. It is better to keep the household interiors clean. Maintain regular cleaning.
5. Remove damp inside home – damp also adds on to asthma attacks and you must have a dehumidifier in your home.
Be asthma-aware: stay close to nature.
1. Never stop your maintenance inhalers
2. Follow social distancing, hygiene practices
3. Include herbal kadha in your diet on daily basis.