Asked for male, 45 years old from Durgapur
U can start with Ars alb 30/ 4 times/ 3 days
1. Don't Overeat
2. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
6. Maintain active life style
7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, Acidic foods, like tomatoes and citrus, Carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. It contains a lot of fiber which will help reduce tendency for constipation
9. Drink lot of water.
10. Take half cup of cold milk when you feel acidity, it will help. Curd is good for u.
11. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
Exercise in the form of yoga, cycling, Swimming, gymming, walking etc.
This is for long term results But for now to bring your digestive system back on track you need to take medicines. For that I need more details, you can consult me
Do saline gargles daily.
Whenever possible do steam inhalation also.
Cover your nose and mouth with hanky for at least 30 sec when you go in dusty areas also when you go in and out of AC. As our nose is the most sensitive part of our body, When there is temperature difference between two rooms or inside n outside, then if we not protect our nose, it gets affected.