Sir. I am 20 year old masturbating regularly for 7 years and I have a problem of excessive or chronic masturbation addiction and I have the following symptoms face glow. Totally gone big deep dark circle hairfall or baldness low eye vision watery semen premature ejaculation shrinkness and curved penis nightfalls weakness dullness pain in body especially lower back pain headache insomnia shy and introvert behavior improper thoughts aggressive behaviour my face looks like a beast please please doctor suggest me some medicines to solve my problem and help me to leave this addiction.

Sir. I am 20 year old masturbating regularly for 7 years ...
Avoid seeing porn. Do exercise daily 45 min. Take high protein diet. Avoid tea, excess meat, alcohol and masturbation. Drink water 8 glass / day. In each ejaculation you do loose millions of sperms, which need lot of protein and minerals and vitamins to build. Your body has the capacity to generate such large number of cells but if you do it too frequently or do not take care of your nutrition and health in general, your body can suffer secondary problems. Excessive masturbation causes health problem in future life like debility, decrease in sperm quantity, structural defect in penis etc. Hair loss is due to dietary deficiency, hormonal imbalance, stress,