Hair fall is a very common problem among women and even men today. The main reasons for hair fall are the unhealthy lifestyle that men/women lead in the 21st century. This includes the constant stress and anxiety that is a part and parcel of everyday life, bad eating habits, and unbalanced hormones and even pollution to a certain extent. Strong hair is essential to reduce hair fall, and thus one has to ensure a healthy diet and reduce the use of chemicals like dyes on hair. The question that arises when it comes to hair fall is how to prevent hair fall? Most people first tend to take a shot at natural home remedies for hair growth to try and reduce hair fall, and if these natural remedies do not show any progress they seek medical help. Some effective home remedies for hair fall are-
• Hair oil massage- This is an essential step towards reducing hair fall. Massaging the scalp and hair with a good oil will help increase the blood circulation and will effectively condition the scalp. Thus, it will make the hair roots stronger and healthier, preventing loss of hair.
• Aloe Vera- Application of aloe vera gel or juice does wonders for hair quality. Aloe vera is a medicinal plant, which contains enzymes that help in hair growth. It has alkalizing properties, which helps to stabilize, scalp and hair PH to a desired level, thus reducing hair fall.
• Licorice roots- Application of liquorice root mixed with milk and saffron on the hair is great for getting rid of dandruff and reducing hair loss. It also promotes growth of hair. The licorice root effectively soothes the scalp and opens up pores, thus reducing any type of irritation and hear breakage.
Along with these home remedies, one can also try various food for hair growth. Certain types of foods, especially fruits and vegetable, efficiently promote hair growth. These include-
• Indian Gooseberry- Vitamin C deficiency in the body, is one of the reasons for hair loss. Consumption of Indian Gooseberry will help balance the level of Vitamin C in the body. This fruits also has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties along with anti-oxidants which greatly benefits the body. Other citrus fruits like orange and lemon are also great sources of Vitamin C and will effectively prevent hair fall.
• Beetroot, spinach and lettuce juice- Beetroot is extremely rich in minerals and vitamins like phosphorous, calcium, Vitamin B and C, which are nutrients that healthy hair require to stay strong. Daily consumption of one glass of beetroot juice will ensure healthy and strong hair in no time. Similarly, spinach and lettuce juice also work wonders for hair quality.
Following these natural remedies for hair fall and consumption of food for hair growth, will ensure reduction in hair fall and a healthy and clean scalp.
Lybrate gives you the chance to connect with experienced trichologists and consult with them either online or face to face. Thus Lybrate gives you a great opportunity to consult with doctors all over the India. Find top trichologists and general physicians in Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Indore, Jaipur, Jalandhar etc. Lybrate.com is an effective online solution to seek the best doctors available. Subscribe to Lybrate.com and get helpful tips to deal with hair fall from top doctors. You will also find great tips for hair growth, recommended especially by our doctors.