Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjay Singh
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay SinghYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Perfect diagnosis of Dr. Sanjay Singh taken treatment with all of my family since 13years.i m fully satisfied with his treatment and diagnosis.
An excellent treatment was provided by Dr Sanjay which cured my problems completely without any side effects. The best part from the doctors side was sufficient time given by the doctor and listening each symptoms and problems.
Dr Sanjay Singh
The best clinic for renal failure dialysis was stopped after 3 months of treatment. A great job done by Dr.Sanjay Singh.thanks to Dr.Sanjay'S Homeopathy
Wonderful results of DR Sanjay Singh's homeopathic treatment,incurable case cured in 6 months regular treatment.thanks Dr sab
Dr.SANJAY'S HOMOEOPATHY IS THE BEST CLINIC IN THE INDIA.Here doctor lisent you carefully and give u besr treatment
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sanjay Singh to be very helpful. Thanks doctor.
Dr. Sanjay Singh provides answers that are knowledgeable. Ok sir thanks
Dr. Sanjay Singh provides answers that are saved my life. Thanks a lot
Its really a great experience, I am recovering from this disease.
Best homeopathic clinic for gall bladder and kidney stones.
Wonderful results thanks to Dr.Sanjay Singh
Very good clinic for skin problem
so careful n helpful as a doctor
Best clinic for skin diseases
A perfect clinic
Hypothyroidism refers to a condition which arises due to deficiency of thyroid hormones in the body. Hypo basically means under or below or less. Thus, an underactive thyroid gland is hypothyroidism. The thyroid gland plays a crucial in our body by releasing thyroid hormones and so if the gland becomes underactive, then the body tends to lack thyroid hormones.
Symptoms of Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism does not occur all of a sudden. Rather the condition takes a long time to develop. The initial symptoms for people affected by this problem generally are fatigue and feeling tired very easily. Symptoms include:
- People start to feel fatigued easily; hence the stamina to do any kind of work goes down.
- There is sense of weakness, which might creep in, with and slow and insidious developmentPatient can gain weight even after eating little amount of food. It might also happen that patients might find it difficult to lose weight despite going through strict regime of diet and exercise.
- Dryness of skin might be experienced
- There could be loss of hairIt could be really difficult for patients to bear cold and hence start to feel unduly chilly compared to people around him or her.
- Problem of constipation could creep in, hence affecting bowel movements.
- People might even tend to feel very depressed for no apparent reason.
Causes Behind Hypothyroidism
There could be a number of reasons which might give rise to the emergence of problem of hypothyroidism. The causes include:
- Inadequate production of thyroid hormones by the thyroid gland
- Viral infections or certain respiratory disorders
- Getting exposed to radiation therapy for cancer treatments can induce hypothyroidism
- Some people might be born with underactive thyroid gland.
Homeopathic Treatment for Hypothyroidism
Homeopathic treatment in hypothyroidism includes:
- Homeopathic treatment involves correcting the imbalance in the thyroid hormones in an extremely mild and subtle way.
- The homeopathic medicines are completely natural in origin and do not have side-effects.
- They help to improve the functioning of the thyroid gland in a permanent manner.
- Once a patient gets cured out of the problem, he or she need not take the medicine any longer.
Hi. My mother has latent TB and is using Rcinex 600, pyrazinamide 1500, benadon 40m, combutol 1200 mg, eltroxin 25mu g. After using them for 15 days she discovered skin rash all over her body doctor suggested streptomycin 750 mg injection and asked to stop using pyrazinamide and combutol for few days and asked to continue taking streptomycin until the rash recover. But streptomycin is not helping to reduce the rash. Can you please suggest any home remedy that can help her reduce itching and skin rashes. Thank you.
Stomach and gastrointestinal related issues happen with almost every person. Sometimes they may occur for a brief period while at times they may last longer. Both stomach and gastrointestinal-related issues show that there is something wrong and the body needs to be taken care of accordingly.
The normal homeopathic solutions for these issues are not only of great help in disposing of the problem, but they also wipe out the main reason or cause of the problem. The homeopathic treatment is totally protected with zero symptoms and ends up being of great advantage in the long run.
These medicines should be taken only on prescription from a doctor. The treatments are as follows:
- Nux Vomica: The homeopathic medicine Nux Vomica is of incredible help in the treatment of different stomach issues. It is the best homeopathic solution for indigestion that happens because of consuming espresso or caffeine, spicy foods or acidic beverages.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is the best homeopathic medicine to manage the gastric issues that emerge as an after-effect of eating oily or greasy food like fried junk food, frozen yogurts, ghee and margarine. The vast majority of the patients requiring this solution have no desire of thirst.
- China: China is the most productive homeopathic solution to alleviate a bloated chest, where the entire stomach area is brimming with gas. The gas may bring about serious pain in the chest. China is therefore, the perfect homeopathic solution for loose motions of the bowels.
- Arsenic Album: Arsenic Album is the best homeopathic solution for gastric inconveniences that happen as a consequence of food poisoning. The patients requiring the homeopathic treatment of Arsenic Album feel nauseous and have stomach pain.
- Lycopodium: Homeopathic medication Lycopodium is a perfect cure when the stomach feels full and there is a widening of the intestines even after eating practically nothing. There is a movement of gas in the stomach with burps that cause smoldering in the throat.
- Carbo Veg and Lycopodium: Homeopathic medicines Carbo Veg and Lycopodium are regular solutions for stomach related pain that are successful in treating gas in the guts. These homeopathic medicines can be used according to the amount of the gas in the belly. Carbo Veg is the best homeopathic medication for the treatment of pain because of the abundance of gas in the stomach. The belly is bloated and gets taut with gas. Slight alleviation is felt by burping. Using Carbo Veg can get rid of the pain.
- Aloes: Homeopathic solution Aloes is the best cure when the person has extreme loose motions. The stool is watery and the condition worsens with every liquid drink the person takes. He or she also encounters pain in the stomach and yet feels relieved after passing stool.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Epilepsy or seizers is a neurologic disorder, which can also be classified as a chronic dysfunction of the human brain. Epilepsy is a condition that is common to both adults and children and the symptoms for the same can be spotted in any person, regardless of age or time. Though the condition can be troublesome, there is no reason to fear it. Epilepsy is curable and can be omitted with regular homoeopathic medication and treatments. If you have epilepsy, read on to find the best cures and treatments for the condition.
How epilepsy affects you?
Epilepsy is a condition of the brain, where it is forced to suddenly put a stop the normal electronic activities that it is used to performing. Symptoms of recurring seizures include-
- Sudden disorientation
- Confusion or inability of registering any activity around you
- Uncontrollable and contorted shaking of the body
- Suddenly stricken with fear
- Gritting of teeth
- Losing all consciousness, etc.
If you have noticed any or more than one of these symptoms, it is time to give the doctor a visit. A homoeopathic specialist, in this case, can prove to be the most helpful.
Types of seizures or epilepsy:
Epilepsy again can be classified into some varieties, depending on which part of the brain it is affecting. Some of the different kinds of epilepsies include-
- Partial Seizures: Partial Seizers are further classified into simple partial seizures, absent seizures and complex partial seizures. The first variety is characterised by jerking of the body and slight impairment of sight and sound. The second variant is characterised with momentary unconsciousness, slight twitching of the facial muscles and upward gaze. The last variety if, characterised by heavy jerking of the body, almost like in a trance and last for over a minute.
- Generalised Seizure or Convulsion: The Generalized seizure is a more engaging form of epilepsy that affects the whole body and results in profuse convulsion. This kind of seizures is characterised by complete loss of consciousness, heavy jerking caused due to muscular contractions, severe breathing difficulty, reddening of the face and post attach backaches.
These different types of seizures are caused depending on the area of the brain that they involve.
Best homoeopathic treatments for seizures:
Homeopathy has come up with some of the most valuable and well-researched treatments to cure epilepsy in individuals. Some of the most noted remedies and medications include-
- Calcarea Carbonica
- Cuprum Metallicum
- Bufo Rana
- Kali Bromatum
- Enanthe Crocata
- Nux Vomica
- Cicuta Virosa
- Causticum, etc.
These remedies are designed to positively affect different kinds of epilepsies, with different intensities and in different stages. These are only a handful of cures for seizures suggested by homoeopathy. Visiting a professional, homoeopathic, medical specialist will allow you to recognise the type of epilepsy you have and also find the best remedy for the same. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!