Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R Senthilkumar
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R SenthilkumarYour feedback matters!
I an 28 years old, I have acne scars and pits on face, so need to have co2 laser, please guide me the package cost.
I have pimples on my face and also on backward, this pimples is having on face from 3 to 4 year. Tell me any natural solution.
I have a white spot leukoderma what about this skin problem and what's a treatment this skin problem.
I hve hairfall due to 4 years. Evry mrng having exercise nd I hve good personality also. Not eating oily food then also still not waiting to fall. If there is any advice for me. So plzz.
I am 48 years. Old. I came across an article in regard to healthy nails where it was stated that if we have some dark straight line visible below our nails it can be a serious skin problem. I am having medium dark line in thumb and light lines in index and middle finger in right hand (no injury). I am worried. Please guide and help me out.
I am 18 years old and I have dark circles under my eyes. Please suggest me any alterative to get rid of these problem. And I have great problem with my hairfall due to dandruff. Please give me best answer.
I am 25 years male. From last one year my skin colour has become very low. Plzz help me to get my skin colour back.
Hello doctor, Can someone suggest the best reduced glutathione brand available in India which is suggested by doctors? Please name a few. I am from Kerala. I have very dark skin.
Dark or light colour patches on the skin are a constant embarrassment and definitely a beauty issue. Such pigmentation of the skin is generally caused by exposure to sunlight, allergies or even heredity. However, these can be reduced considerably with the help of these natural remedies:
- Potato Power: Potatoes are great for skin pigmentation issues like dark circles, dark patches and even melasma – the brown or greyish brown patches that appear on nose, forehead, cheeks or other areas exposed to the sun. Grate a medium sized potato, squeeze its juice and apply it on the affected areas. Rinse after half an hour. Use regularly to get desired results.
- Fruity Bleach: Banana has skin lightening properties. You can also add papaya, if available, to get a great fruity bleach that will help to get rid of all types of skin pigmentation. Mix the pulp of both these fruits and apply on the face. Rinse after 15-20 minutes to get a glowing skin.
- Amazing Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera gel has natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredients that rejuvenate the skin and help to produce new cells. As a result, when applied on the dark spots, they disappear with regular use leaving behind refreshed and rejuvenated healthy skin. Mix thoroughly ½ a tsp of honey with 2 table spoons of aloe vera gel and apply on the affected area. Wait for some time before washing it off to get amazing results.
- Sandal Wood Secret: Sandal wood purifies the blood and also works as a skin tonic. It also offers protection from sunlight and UV rays. Mix equal quantities of sandalwood powder and rose water to make a smooth paste. Apply on the affected areas and wash after 30 minutes to get soft, rejuvenated skin.
- Wonders of Cucumber: Cucumber is a skin rejuvenator and combined with lemon, it works wonders to lighten up the skin. Extract some cucumber juice and mix with lemon juice. Apply on the skin and rinse after some time. You can use each of them separately too, they are even effective on their own.
- Awesome Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple Cider Vinegar contains alpha-hydroxy acid that gently exfoliates the skin to bring out fresh, younger looking skin. Mix equal quantities of apple cider vinegar with water and apply on the dark or light patches on the skin. Wash off after some time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.