I want to increased my weight minimum 5 kgs in only 30 days say it's easy process.Please advise.

Hi, Yes it is very easy through balance diet. If you will gain good mussels it would be healthy wt. Need to know few more thing about your lifestyle so pls call on
Hi Lybrate user, you have to take more protein diet for weight gain you have to add more calories to your diet Add vegetables like French beans, broccoli, Chinese cabbage, carrots, lettuce, spinach, asparagus, pumpkins, and eggplants to your diet. Add a healthy portion of red meat to your diet too. But keep in mind not to overdo it. Have six meals a day – three big meals and three small. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner should be heavy and calorie-rich. A heavy dinner adds weight to your body as your metabolism is not as active when you sleep as compared to when you are awake. Yoga addresses the root of many conditions such as stress, poor metabolism, and lack of stamina. It helps to find a solution, and thereby, helps you to gain weight.