Start these ayurvedic medicine drakshasava spl before food daily 3 time a day weight gain medicine package available in our clinic it's sure results once you consult online for details of the medicine in our clinic it's sure results.
Masters Of Science In Dietetics And Food Service Management Msc. (DFSM), Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE), Advanced Clinical Nutrition Program, Post Graduate Diploma In Clinical Nutrition And Dietetics PGD, Bachelors Degree In Applied Nutrition Bhsc
Hi, you seem to have a weak digestive system. Kindly have an orange with black salt with lunch and dinner to digest your meals well, and increase your appetite. 1)weight is a sum total of bone, water, muscle and fat. You need to gain muscle to get healthy. Immunity of the body is based on muscles and so its important to have optimal muscle mass.
2)have a well balanced diet which has the right combination of carbohydrate, protein and fat. 3)eat 6-8 meals a day as the muscle losses will not happen. 4)have carbohydrate and protein rich food combinations like banana or mango milkshake, mix nuts and dryfruit chikkis, soya or paneer veg rolls etc.
5)include high biological value proteins which are very well absorbed like- milk, curd, paneer, meat, fish, eggs etc. 6)include essential fats like almonds, walnut, pistachios, flaxseeds etc.
7)eat on waking up and do have a bed time meal like milk and light snack. 8)do not fast or overeat as this will not help.
9)hydrate optimally by having a glass of water every hour to flush out toxins and prevent weight loss due to dehydration.
10)sleep of 9-10 hours is very crucial to gain muscle and weight.
You can start with any mild exercise or walk followed by protein rich meal. Add seasonal fruits and vegetables during the day. Plenty of water will help you for proper detoxification. You can also add more of beverages during the day. Rest for proper results you can also get your constitution done and go accordingly.
Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics
Hi lybrate-user, for the best way to tone your body with proper weight, it's important to eat the right foods and focus on a weight-training program. Eating foods high in protein and lifting weights three times a week will lead to a tighter body.
U can try this -
1. 1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic). Or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't drink water before meals. This can fill your stomach and make it harder to get in enough calories.
3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U can eat whatever your mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is your traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits (eat whole fruit not juice), a handful of peanuts, seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk, a cheese cube/slice/ banana shake etc
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep. Take simple food like rice n dal in dinner.
7.take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 8. Drink lot of water9. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
10. Maintain active life style. Exercise to gain weight swimming:jogging:lunges and squats:bench press:deadlifts:yoga:pull-ups:upright barbell rows and dumbbell shoulder press
lifting weight is important too, so that the additional calories can be used to build muscle instead of just adding fat.
11. Don't smoke. Smokers tend to weigh less than non-smokers, and quitting smoking often leads to weight gain.