Doctor in Bnchy Wellness Medispa
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Bnchy Wellness Medispa to be very helpful. thx ...but deca ka or injection k sath use btaoo sir/mam jis se koi nuksan na ho
Hi sir my problem is digestive related mere pet me gas bahut banti hai v gas pass vi hoti rahti hai mene endoscopy and ultra sound karwaya use normal AAYA BUT mera pet bahut tight rahta hai maine ayurvedic doctor ko dikhaya unhone muje kaha ki aapki aanto me sojan hai please tell me solution apathic me bahut illj karwa hai mene.
Hello sir/mam my fiance had Scalp problem from last year and she had used some cream and lotion. Its a kind of pimple on her head and its itching, pain. Her skin is dry. She is a chef she had to wear a cap all time while she is in kitchen. Even olive oil is not working on her head. Please suggest something good for her. Thank you.
I have chicken gunya fever from last one month .I have taken medicines but till the its relief but after some days hrs coming back .what should I do?
I feel very frustrated daily what I can do for stop this habit some time many things were broken from me what Is the treatment for this.
I am fat and I don't want to do exercises I am a Boy 12 years old please give me some information please.
My grand mother s age is 69. Weight 53. Before 5 years she got a hurt at her right leg on the feet. The hurt is not recovering and she has sugar. please help what should be done.
I am 28 years I have always facing gas problem & I have to go 3-4 times toilet in a day. Tell me the some medicine for that.
According to Ayurveda, Panchakarma therapy aims at detoxifying the human body. “Pancha” means five and ‘karma’ means treatment. This comprises of 5 methods that are used to address the troublesome ‘doshas’ in the body. The excess doshas would be expelled and the ‘ama’ (toxins produced in the body) would be eliminated from the system through the body's own organs elimination channels (urinary tract, colon, sweat organs, digestive tract and the lungs).
The features of ‘Panchakarma’ include herbal enemas, herbal and oil massages as well as oil showers. Ayurveda prescribes Panchakarma as a regular treatment for the upkeep of mental and physical cleanliness and balance.
Similar to other medicinal procedures, for Panchakarma Therapy you must consult a qualified Ayurvedic physician who can decide the individual's ‘prakriti’ (established nature of the patient), the nature of the problem and the proper dosage of the recommended treatments.
This therapy makes use of a large number of therapies. Sometimes, a combination of two or three processes can be administered. The five different therapies are:
- Garshana: Garshana medications involve a dry lymphatic brushing of the skin either using a silk glove or a fleece. This improves blood circulation and cleanses the skin so that the oil and medication can seep naturally into the pores of the skin.
- Abhyanga: This home based oil massage helps the mind and body to unwind and separates the polluting influence as well as stimulate both blood and lymph flow. It helps in toning the body, improving circulation, restoring energy and providing relaxation.
- Swedana: It comprises of a typical steam treatment and is used to calm the head and heart, while the body warm. It also eliminates mental and physical toxins that are deeply embedded in the tissues.
- Pizichili: A non-stop stream of warm herbal oil is soothingly poured over the body by two Ayurvedic specialists as they back rub the body in impeccable harmony.
- Udvartana: This is a deeply infiltrating lymphatic massage which uses a paste to restore the natural radiance while eliminating other toxic elements.